The Physician's Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's breathing quickened, and he wrapped his arms under her thighs and with both hands, grabbed the hem of her baby doll and pulled it off over her. As the baby doll cleared her face their lips met and they kissed passionately with open mouths and tongues; David then tossed her baby doll with surprising accuracy near her trench coat, one arm around her back holding her tight for the kissing. In this awkward position, both of Giovanna's thighs and knees were pinned against her by David's naked, chiseled torso and shoulders, so she wrapped her lower legs around his neck for balance. However, she soon broke the tongue dancing so she could catch her breath, and in doing so they both lost balance with her falling onto her back onto the bed, and David on top, his chest and shoulders pinning her legs to her shoulder. When they hit the bed, she felt David's glans poke slightly into her g string between her labia lips, and she growled lustfully at the contact. Realizing her reaction was positive, he quickly lay on top of her, forearms on either side supporting her weight but pinning her legs against her, allowing him to position his naked and hard penis against one of her labia lips. He then began thrusting his hips back and forth so his erection rubbed against her labia lip, then as their breathing reached the same pace, repositioned himself so his erection was now between her labia lips, and start thrusting along her g string to touch his glans to her clit. Giovanna bucked her hips up to bring more of her inner labia in contact with his penis, and soon their motions reached a rhythm, and they both started to moan and grunt in ecstasy. However, being pinned with her knees against her shoulders was getting tiring, so she pushed David up with both her arms and legs.

Giovanna didn't realize her own strength as David rolled back onto the bed with his head over the edge, and she landed straddling him, both her legs on either side of his head. She felt the underside of his penis pressed against one of her labia lips, and started giving him a partial pussy job, but it felt uncomfortable for both of them. Catching her breath, Giovanna dug her heels into the side of the bed, put her hands down beside her, and began pushing herself up along David's shaft, his glans rubbing against her labia lips as she slid up his torso. Catching her breath, she used her heels to anchor herself and pulled her body forward with her calves, her hands providing some extra push, intending to slide her g string covered loins over David's face. However, David raised his head just in time for her to slide her pelvis into his face, and he took advantage of this time to nibble on her labia lips. Holding his head against her crotch, Giovanna placed her feet on the ground as David began licking her labia lips, using his tongue to push her g string further between her inner labia. Finally, she laid his head back, putting both hands behind his head to support his neck, and slowly began to slide her g string up onto his chin, careful not to put pressure on his throat. She smiled when he moved his arms underneath her legs and around to the outside so he could grab her waist and help stabilize her; together they slowly guided her crotch over the side of his face, allowing him to nibble on her clit through her g string. Giovanna threw her head back in lust and let out a loud, primal grunt, while David opened his mouth so his lips made contact with her sliding inner labia lips, and his tongue wagged from side to side so the tip could touch within both sides of her inner labia. Soon her crotch rubbed against his nose; she felt David move his nose to push in her g string so he could rub his nose against her inner labia. Finally, his hands lifted her up over his forehead and she was off him and walking towards the couch.

Giovanna sat on the couch, catching her breath, and watch David get off the bed, his penis still strong and erect, swaying in the air, and jog quickly to her, kneeling at her feet. He placed a hand on each knee, spread her legs and licked his way from one inner thigh to her labia, began nibbling hard on her labia lips and g string crotch. His hands travelled up her flat stomach to her breasts, and began fondling them. Giovanna leaned her head back and felt David rub his penis against the leather couch; there was no way she was going to let him rub his throbbing member against anything except her body. She crossed her lower legs to catch his shaft, causing him to grunt loudly, then press the underside of his penis against the top of her lower leg. She felt soft, gentle thrusts against her lower leg as he continued his oral stimulation of her g string covered crotch, and relished in the foreplay. It was then she felt his hands pull her forward and his fingers walk across her shoulder blades to her bra clasp, which he clumsily unbuckled. Her bra opened, he pulled it off and absentmindedly tossed it behind him; to her surprise it landed on top of her existing pile of trench coat and baby doll. Is this real, she thought?

She grabbed his wrists and put both of his hands back on her breasts so he could fondle them, and soon she was bucking her loins into his face again. She felt him thrust a few more times against her leg and was afraid he would ejaculate, so she holding onto his wrists, she guided his hands down the front of her body and put his fingers into the waistband of her g string. As he hooked them there, she stood up, his head between her legs still, and he slowly leaned back and onto the floor; his perfect six pack controlling the fall of his upper torso. She enjoyed the view as much as he did, and while doing so, he pulled her g string down below her knees. She took one foot out of her g string and placed it by David's head, then stepped out with the other so she was standing legs spread with her vulva in full view over David's eyes, with him lying his back against the carpet and legs on the couch. She looked down, knowing even the sight of her gorgeous face with long blonde hair flowing around it was tantalizing enough; she imagined him looking up through a tunnel of golden blonde rays into the beauty of the sun. While lost in her narcistic thought, David grabbed both her legs, and holding her stationary, slid both hands up outside, past her knees and moved them into her inner thighs, his index fingers managing to reach her labia lips. He ran the tips of his fingers against the length of this lips, then used them to separate her lips and rub within her inner labia. Giovanna grunted in approval, and he gently pushed her legs further to bring her labia closer to hm, and then put two fingers of each hand inside her inner labia, feeling around and tracing the edge of her love hole, feeling the heat coming from her vaginal tunnel. Giovanna began thrusting her hips back and forth so his fingers rubbed against her inner labia, vaginal opening and urethra. She began breathing more quickly again, but decided she wanted to move to a more comfortable position to continue, so she stepped out of his grasp, to his dismay, and walked towards her clothing pile.

Disappointed, David got up and his erection began to soften, so Giovanna smiled at him and put an extra sway in her strides. She looked over her shoulder, her long blonde locks covering half her face, and seeing his penis falling to half mast, and slowly bent over, thrusting her firm toned buttocks towards him. She then searched quickly beneath her trench coat to find her clutch, and put it on her shoulder again. She stood up, and smiled at David, allowing him to take in the sight of perfect beauty that she was, completely naked except for her clutch. She looked around and saw a cabinet in a corner of the room, and walked towards it. It had a mirror on top and she noticed David following her, his erection pointing directly at her. She opened the cabinet door, and instead of kneeling down, again bent over showing off her buttocks, and pushing out her enlarged and aroused labia lips from behind. She quickly found what she was looking for, and reached in and took out the squeeze bottle of lubricant.

Turning around, her waist brushed against David's glans as he stepped close in to her, his penis hardening again. Giovanna wrapped one hand tightly around his hardening penis and began stroking it to help it harden, and with the other hand holding the lubricant, she walked them to the side of the room with the swing. Her clutch still on her, she grabbed onto the swing and lifted herself onto it, so her crotch was just a little higher than his penis. She then wrapped her legs around David's waist and pulled him in closer, then let them drop. Giovanna then squeezed a liberal amount of lubricant into her hand, placed one foot on David's shoulder, and raised her other leg. Understanding, David stepped in close and put her other foot on his other shoulder, then pressed in close to her. Giovanna gently kissed him on the lips, then with her hands, began rubbing lubricant on his glans, then the rest of his shaft. His penis returning to full hardness, David tried to aim it directly between her labia lips, but she grabbed his penis and held it. However, being well lubricated, he managed to slip it out of her hands and tried to thrust into her, pulling the swing close to him, but Giovanna used the palm of her hand to block his glans, and held it against his abdomen. Nodding to her, David stepped in close and pressed the length of his lubricated shaft against her now naked labia lips, and Giovanna crossed her heels behind his neck.

David wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her on the swing, and they gazed lustfully into each other's eyes. Then he began thrusting the length of his shaft along the length of her labia lips, pressing in to her so his penis would glide within her inner labia, but not penetrate her vagina. In doing so, he spread the lubricant over her labia lips and inner labia, and his breathing increased in pace. Responding to the stimulation, Giovanna used her legs to pull herself back and forth against his erection and slide her labia lips and clit against the underside of his penis in what she hoped was a fantastic pussy job. At first their motions were clumsy, with them gasping from time to time, but soon their motions synchronized into a rhythm of ecstasy as their breathing matched pace. Thanks to the swing, David didn't tire so quickly so they were able to continue this quite easily, but when Giovanna felt her genitalia fully and properly lubricated, she pushed back against his chest with her thighs and put her feet on his pectoral muscles, pushing herself away from him so her swing went back, allowing her to jump onto the carpet with her feet. A little sore, she fell to her knees as David stepped forward, his lubricated glans close to her lips, but she laughed and quickly sat back on her buttocks to put distance between her lips and his glans.

Catching her breath, and noticing a look of disappointment on David's face, she opened her clutch and took out the condom package, handing it to him. David took the package from her, and looked at it before carefully opening it and removing the protection. They smiled at each other as he slowly rolled it over his large member, leaving some space at the glans to catch his semen when he ejaculated. They both stared down at it for a moment, to remember her preference: ribbed condoms. Giovanna licked her lips, spread her legs and beckoned with her finger for David to come to her. Smiling at finally being allowed into her love temple, David got between her legs and knelt down, his erection now at full mast, it seemed much bigger than what she remembered. She lay back on the floor, and reached around to grab his ribbed condom, and rubbed his glans on her lubricated clit and labia lips. David reached up and picked up the lubricant off the carpet, squeezed some onto his hands, and applied some all across his condom. His hands then dipped between Giovanna's legs and rubbed some more along her labia lips, inner labia and clit.

Tossing the lubricant aside, David then put a hand on each side of Giovanna's body, and slowly guided his glans forward, the tip of the condom touching her upper labia lips. He rocked his hips back as Giovanna opened her legs more, and again pushed slowly forward, this time the tip of his condom touching the bottom of her labia, and the glans easily slipping somewhat between the lubricated lips. He moved his hips up and this glans and some of his ribbed shaft glided between her inner labia lips, sliding and touching the entrance to her vagina. They both moaned in unison, and David began slow thrusting motions, pushing his glans through her vaginal opening and easily sliding into her vagina. He then reached the end of her vagina, and lifted himself up and grunted in joy; in doing so the ribs on his condom stimulated Giovanna into grunting along with him. He then began increasing the rhythm of his thrusting, and as he started breathing heavily, Giovanna started breathing and crying out in joy at the same time. She felt him lift her leg up and place her foot on his back, giving her more sensation and causing her to grunt more frequently, but irregularly. David began thrusting harder and faster in and out of her, and her grunts, moans and heavy breathing were accompanied by wet slapping sounds, but his irregular grunts told her he wasn't getting enough sensation from their intercourse. She expected this, since she had past lovers before and insisted, they use condoms, and they all complained about the lack of sensitivity, but she didn't want to get pregnant. The upside though, and she was pretty sure David didn't know this, was that the actual intercourse lasted longer.

David took one more hard, deep thrust, and then put his arms underneath Giovanna's legs, and pinned her knees to her shoulders so her lower legs rested on his back. He then leaned over her pushing her knees close to her own shoulders, and reached out with his tongue while starting to thrust in and out of her again. He stretched his tongue out as far as he could, and Giovanna reached out with her tongue, and they managed to get the tips of their tongues to touch as David quickened the pace and strength of his thrusting. Again, the sensations of the ribbed condom sliding in and out of her vagina, with the tip touching her cervix, caused her to buck her hips up in joy, and cry out every so often. Their breathing quickened, but like their grunts and other primal outbursts, were irregular and not in synch yet.

They continued fornicating in this position for what seemed like an hour, but was likely only ten minutes or so, before Giovanna gave up and tapped him on the shoulder to get off her. David stopped thrusting, and suddenly got up, got her legs off his shoulders, and scooping both arms around her back, picked her up off the carpet, stood up, and easily pushed her well lubricated loins onto his angrily erect member, and began bouncing her up and down on his sheathed erection until he found a leather seat and sat down. He then stretched her legs out on each arm rest and continued thrusting into her; she grabbed his head and pulled it onto her breasts where he licked her nipples and nibbled on the soft flesh of her breasts while continuing the relentless pounding up into her cervix. Soon Giovanna was groaning and grunting in enjoyment, and her lover too. Their breathing started to fall into a rhythm, but this position still wasn't giving David enough sensation, as she didn't feel him twitch within her yet.

"Let me try something", Giovanna said, and she brought his lips to kiss him gently. She managed to swing one leg over his head, and let the momentum turn her to face in the same direction as David, with his member still buried deep in her love tunnel. She then grabbed the arm rests, and David began pumping his glans in and out of her vagina from this position. After a few thrusts with no noise from Giovanna, he reached down and grabbed her thighs and lifted them up so she sank a little deeper onto his penis, and while he continued his thrusting, she began to wiggle on his member, hoping to add to his sensations. They continued this technique for a while, still grunting, groaning and sighing at different beats.

Suddenly David let her legs down, put his arms around her waist, and thrusted upwards until they were both standing straight. He continued thrusting into her from behind as he led her to a pair of swings, one higher than the other. He picked her up and placed her on the higher swing, aligning her vulva directly on top of the hole in the seat. Sitting on the lower swing, he then pulled her close, and his penis bent to pass under her seat, and rose up once at the hold, her clit rubbing against the tip of his glans, causing her to moan in delight. As he gently pulled her closer, his rock-hard erection remained at full attention, so his glans stroked her clit pleasurably, and inserted itself right under between her well lubricated labia lips. Once she felt his glans buried between her labia lips, she involuntarily thrust her loins forward, and the glans stroked her inner labia pleasurably until it got caught in the opening of her vagina. Soon David was thrusting in to her again, pulling her onto his shaft, causing her to moan and groan in ecstasy. She heard him grunt a few times too, though more out of the exhaustive effort he put into their intercourse. Soon they were both breathing quickly, although not at the same pace.

David quickly grabbed her off the swing, landed them on their feet onto the soft carpet, and pressed his mouth against her lips. Giovanna soon turned her head away to catch her breath, her lips rubbing along his, with his lips sliding across her cheek. She felt him look behind her, and then holding both arms wrapped around her back, let her backwards. She looked quickly over her shoulder to see them headed back to the cabinet, so she quickly placed her hands behind her and onto the edge of it so they wouldn't crash into it. The cabinet was quite low, so she was able to sit on the top quite easily, and upon leaning back, discovered her vulva at the exact same height as his erection; she placed one hand on David's shoulder and the other on the wall behind her, and turned to notice that part of her was against the mirror, and she could see her reflection against it.

Her lover then aimed his mushroom head at her slit, which was still very well lubricated, and easily, but gently, pushed his giant erection into her, through her labia lips and all the way into her love tunnel again, eliciting a primal growl from both of them. Giovanna used her hand on David's shoulder to pull him in for some tongue wagging, then guided his face into her cleavage as he began thrusting into her in earnest, nibbling and licking her breasts and nipples in tandem. As the pace of intercourse quickened, Giovanna used her other hand on the wall to gyrate her hips and loins against each thrust, making sure his penis with the ribbed condom would dive deep into her. Their breathing increased, and they began to grunt and growl at the same time. Soon their hips gyrated synchronously to a rhythm which their breathing, grunting and growling matched to a beat. After some time at this, their movements and noises were in a perfect harmony, and Giovanna felt his penis twitch inside of her. She forced herself down harder against his incoming thrusts, and soon David was involuntarily pounding his glans in and out of her vagina at an urgent pace. Then David suddenly stopped orally stimulating her breasts, and thrusted hard and deep into her, throwing his head back and grunting in joy, as Giovanna felt the tip of his condom expand within her, touching her cervix. She then felt a growing sensation within, and growled encouragingly at David, who then suddenly thrust hard and deep into her again, this time shouting out in ecstasy. She felt his condom tip push against her cervix, and again she tried to force more of his penis into him, growling much louder this time. David then involuntarily began thrusting hard and deep into her, repeating the pattern as before, grunting loudly each time, clearly ejaculating into his condom. Giovanna responded the same way each time, but on his last involuntary thrust into her, she felt the release within her and suddenly cried out in joy; her body began shaking involuntarily as orgasmic waves of pleasure flowed from her vulva to the rest of her body, and she suddenly felt weak and unable to focus, crying out in ecstasy. As her body convulsed rapidly, David lost his grip on her, and her orgasmic tremors shook her off the cabinet...