The Physio

Story Info
It all started with a groin strain.
3.3k words
3.82
7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Physio

Kim hadn't trained as a physiotherapist. She was a podiatrist by trade. She had gone on the cricket tour of Thailand because at the time she was going out with a man called Don and he was a keen cricketer. Now forty, he had played for the Hong Kong national team, or so he told her. She couldn't quite believe it, since he was as blind as a bat, even though he refused to wear glasses.

The tour party (18 people, all told, among whom Kim was the only woman) travelled first to Chiangmai in northern Thailand. There, the men played tennis and golf, as well as cricket. Kim watched the cricket match, having already treated a couple of the older men, who were suffering from a calf strain and tennis elbow respectively. Don asked her with a lascivious grin if anyone had yet come to her with a groin injury, but she laughed it off easily enough, She was, after all, from Australia - the land of banter.

As an attractive 28-year-old woman with long ash blonde hair, a pretty face and a decent figure, she was used to attention from men. Sadly, Don's reputation meant that she wasn't getting much in the attention department from the younger guys. He was an ex policeman, who had left the Hong Kong force in shadowy circumstances some 15 years earlier. All sorts of rumours still swirled around his departure, but he of course didn't want to talk about it, and she was happy - at least for now - to enjoy the good life with him in Hong Kong.

They shared a decent sized house in the New Territories and she got to work as she pleased, working short contracts with practices to cover for maternity leave, sickness and any emergency that might crop up. She had already been in Hong Kong for a year (six months with Don) and she was looking to stay there for perhaps one more year, before moving on. She hadn't decided where - perhaps somewhere in the region (Singapore or Brunei) - before settling in Fremantle, her home town in Western Australia, where she had a small flat, which she was currently letting out.

Put simply, living with Don catered to her material needs, but not to her spiritual or sexual needs. He was too vain and too self-centred to amount to much as a lover, even if she was careful not to give the impression that he was lacking in any way. Annoyingly, he tried to insist on having sex without a condom, telling her that they could use the rhythm method. In vain, did she try to explain to him that this was fundamentally not a method at all, more like playing roulette. Getting him to wear a condom was extremely difficult and she was forever worrying that he would get her in the club sooner or later. She herself was loath to go on the pill because a doctor had advised her against it, given her medical history.

During the cricket game against a team made up of local expats - Australians, English, New Zealanders and Pakistanis - Kim noticed one of the Hong Kong players, who had someone slipped past her radar hitherto. Sometimes, when he was sent to field on the boundary, she got a good look at him. Although he wore glasses, he was tall and handsome, and seemed to be around her age. He also appeared to be quite shy, as he avoided looking in her direction, even when he was moved 20 yards by the captain (Don, of course) and had to jog towards the place where she was standing.

She wanted to know his name, but decided to wait rather than risk showing her interest; if he took a catch or did some good fielding, she knew there was every chance that the other players, or the scorer and those sitting out this game and watching from the side lines, would call out his name. All she had to do was listen.

Sure enough, the ball was hit high towards her man and he moved round and took the catch not far from her.

'Good catch, mate!' said an Australian standing nearby, which wasn't a lot of help.

She decided to walk the short distance to the scorer's table and was rewarded for her diligence, as she heard the scorer tell another player that Mike was one of the best fielders in the team. When the players came off the field for the break between innings, she went to talk to Don, while keeping half an eye on Mike. When he took his glasses off to rest his eyes, she could see that he was really handsome - with an olive complexion and something of the look of Gregory Peck. Judging by the way he was joking with the other players, he wasn't so shy either. By his accent, Kim could tell that he was English. He sounded very well bred - not the normal sort you met in Hong Kong, the F.I.L.T.H., or Failed in London Try Hong Kong.

After a few minutes, he went off to the hut that doubled for a pavilion and padded up. When he came out, he received a few practice balls from teammates before it was time for the match to restart. He went out with Rod - an Australian Kim knew - to open the innings. Don had put on a white coat to assume umpire's duties with a local umpire. Kim didn't know how he could do the job given his dreadful vision.

Kim found herself cheering Mike's boundaries. He'd moved into the 30s before he was given out leg before wicket by Don. He stood for a moment at the crease before trudging off. The players around Kim were saying they could hear the noise of the bat from where they were standing. When they asked Mike if he'd hit the ball, he said Don would say it was pad first, so what the heck? Kim was very impressed with how he dealt with the injustice and smiled at him as he went to the hut to take off his pads and gloves. When he caught her eye, smiled and said, 'Hi!', her heart missed a beat.

She hoped he would come over and stand with her so she could get to know him, but he needed to replace Don as umpire, so he in turn could pad up. When he was relieved of umpiring duties after what seemed like an unfairly long spell, Kim wandered across to where he was standing hoping to strike up a conversation, but before she could, the match ended and they piled into tuk-tuks to go back to the hotel.

Before they got to their destination, Don told her that he had told Mike to come to their room since he had a groin strain. Kim tried to respond as naturally as possible, even though her heart was turning somersaults. Before Don got in the shower, he told her that he had asked Mike to come over as soon as he got back to the hotel, which shouldn't be long. Sure enough, after two or three minutes, with Don still in the shower, there was a knock on the door and there was the tall figure of Mike, still in his cricket whites.

'Be professional,' Kim told herself. 'Don't freak him out. For all you know, he's gay, anyway.'

Mike apologised for not being able to change first, visibly worried that Kim would find him too sweaty. With as much professionalism as she could muster, Kim asked him to take down his trousers and lie on the floor. He blushed scarlet and followed her instructions with difficulty - his hands trembling as he undid the clasp on his trousers and pulled down his zipper.

Kim saw his cock - beautifully curved like a bow - spring out like a tiger, clearly intent on bringing down its prey and dragging it to a nearby spot to devour. Before it could do that, she had neutralised it by confining it in her mouth. It was so big and cumbersome that soon the saliva was dripping from the corners of her mouth, as she fought to subdue it.

Kim was woken from her reverie by Mike telling her that the trouble was here. He'd pulled something while running between the wickets. Being a groin injury, he thought he could run it off, but it had got worse when he was umpiring and was now causing him some discomfort. She started to rub his inner thigh with both her hands, knowing that the injury was further north, but wanting to see whether he would ask her to move. He was wearing a jockstrap and she could see that it was well filled. She would keep an eye on it to see if she could make out the first stirrings of an erection.

After she had worked his thigh for a minute or so, she heard the shower stop and knew that Don would be out in a minute or so. She took the opportunity to ask Mike if she was working on the right spot and heard the tension in his voice as he told her that the worst area was a little higher up. Kim moved her hands up his leg until they almost touched his jockstrap and started to knead his groin. She felt that Mike was concentrating hard on making no noise - either of pain or of arousal and encouragement. How badly she wanted to test the water by cradling his cock, so neatly wrapped up in its swaddling!

Don came out of the bathroom, told Mike he was in good hands and continued over to the other side of the bedroom, where he got changed for dinner.

'How does it feel?' asked Kim, her tone rather warmer than a professional physio would use.

'Thanks. It's great,' Mike replied, calmer now and seemingly very content.

'I need to go deeper. This may hurt a bit.'

Kim worked his muscles with more force, causing Mike to wince. However, he said nothing, and Kim got the impression that he was enjoying it, maybe even willing her to cross the line, possibly imagining her easing his swollen member out of its pouch before bringing him the release he was craving. Suddenly, he groaned - not in arousal, but in pain. Kim quickly apologised and said that that should do the trick, but that he should rest for a couple of days. The next match wasn't for three days, down in Bangkok, and before he left, she breezily told Mike that he should be fit for that game. Mike thanked her, said goodbye to Don and went back to his own room.

Much to her disappointment, Kim had very little to do with Mike during the rest of the trip. She thought she caught him looking at her on occasion, but she couldn't even be sure of that. She realised that if anything was going to happen between them it would have to be back in Hong Kong and it would have to be at her instigation.

Never one to let the grass grow under her feet, she arranged to meet Don in the bar of the Kowloon Cricket Club after he had attended nets one night. She knew that Mike usually attended these practice sessions and knew it would be easy enough to have a quiet word with the young Englishman while Don was holding court at the bar. Her plan worked like a dream. Before he knew what had hit him, Mike had agreed to have lunch with Kim at the club on Saturday. Normally, that was the day on which the side that Don and Mike played for had a league match, but this Saturday she knew they had a bye, as Don had already told her that he was going across the border to Shenzhen to source some night-vision goggles which he was planning to supply to some rebel group somewhere in the world.

The lunch was all Kim had hoped it would be and more. Mike was charming and witty, and even teased her about her swift about-turn regarding ordering a dessert. She wanted to take him back to Don's place and make love to him that afternoon, but knew that would be unwise in the extreme. Instead, she invited herself to Mike's place on Lantau Island a fortnight on Saturday, when again Don would be out of town, this time in the Philippines collecting some credit card debts which he had bought off Hongkong Bank.

Whatever Mike felt about the arrangement, he didn't show any inclination to turn her down and so it was that she arrived in the afternoon after a lengthy ferry and bus ride at his beachside hideaway. She was wearing a T-shirt and shorts, as the early spring temperatures were touching 25 degrees Celsius. When Mike met her at the bus stop, he was also wearing shorts, together with a polo shirt. He was more relaxed than she had ever seen him, laughing and fooling about as he walked with her on the long sandy beach. He made no attempt to stop her when she took his hand, and took her to the best spot from which to watch the sun descend behind the mountains.

They ate at a local restaurant that specialised in seafood, where he told her a bit about his job as a geological engineer, before heading to his flat. His flatmate was off watching the rugby sevens and wouldn't be back until late. When Kim heard this, she took the opportunity to ask Mike if she might stay the night. When he told her that he had hoped she would be doing so, she pulled him towards her and kissed him longingly. Mike returned the kiss with the kind of passion she had been dreaming for weeks now that she would be able to stir in him.

Still kissing her, he led her into his bedroom and switched on the light with his spare hand.

'I'm so glad you invited yourself over,' he said.

'I knew you would never ask, so what was a girl to do?'

They each undressed without hurry, Mike helping her out of her bra and feeling the underside of her breasts from behind as a kind of payment in kind for services rendered. He felt Kim stiffen and asked her jokingly if she wanted him to massage her back to work the knots out. Instead of answering, she turned round and offered her front side to him.

'Hm,' he said. 'Very nice!'

Her breasts, though not large, were nonetheless inviting. He regarded them with appreciation, then transferred his gaze to her and smiled. He touched her breasts lightly as if they were fruit and he was afraid he might bruise them, letting his fingers run across her shallow mounds. He was standing close enough to her that she could feel his organ drumming intermittently against her belly. Not for the first time, she imagined it sliding inside her and plundering her. For now, she was more than content to remain where she was and receive his more tender attentions.

She had been a little worried, if she was honest with herself, that he didn't think much of her nipples, since he had been so careful to avoid them, but that shortfall was more than made up for now, as he began to work on them, not with his fingers, but with his tongue. They were not particularly large and certainly not long, but Mike got a kick out of seeing how much he could make them grow, whether he couldn't make them double in size.

Using his tongue and fingers in tandem, he was managing the task quite well, even if the nubs would go back into their shell almost as soon as he had released contact with them. More important than his personal challenge, though, was the effect he was having on Kim, and from this perspective he was clearly doing a fine job. In order to confirm his impression, he let a hand wander down her stomach until it came to the entrance to her sex. In his heart of hearts, he knew she would be wet, but with his scientific background he needed to prove it.

He let one finger slip in. Immediately, her vaginal muscles tightened around it, as if they wished to abduct it and take it to their leader. 'Wet' was hardly the word; she was like the Okavango delta in flood.

'Someone's been waiting for this, haven't they?' he said with the faintest trace of a grin.

'Stop teasing me!' she said, with a quiver in her voice.

'Am I anything more than a sex object to you?' he asked, teasingly.

'Of course not,' she said, the Australian in her coming to the fore.

'Now that we know where we stand, I want you to lie on the bed and prepare yourself to receive me.'

Kim lay down with a pillow under her head and her legs spread slightly apart. Eying her from above, Mike wasn't happy with what he saw.

'Wider. Spread those legs wider!' he told her.

She complied. He lay down with his elbows beside her body near her waist and his legs between hers and slowly entered her. She placed her hands on his shoulders and braced herself for the ride. At first, his strokes were slow - deep, but slow, very slow. She loved the feel of him inside her; it was all she had dreamt of. Everything and more. She knew he would increase the intensity in time, but she hoped he would delay things as long as possible. Ought she to tell him to take his time or would it be better if he let him continue to work on her, like an artist on his palette? She decided to say nothing and do her part by communicating back to him the pleasure that he was giving her.

She didn't need to fake anything. He bent down to kiss her and she returned his kiss with a passion which was unmistakable. At the same time, he increased the tempo of his thrusts, going deeper and pausing for a split second at the point of deepest impact, grunting as he did so. She found his animal noises strangely erotic and encouraged him by returning his grunts with a 'yes!' or a 'fuck!' of her own.

Before long, whatever strategy or plan he had been using had been torn up and thrown out of the window, and he was merely fucking her, like whatever animal it had been that was grunting. He was now sweating so profusely that drops were falling onto her chin and neck. She imagined the white fluid that would soon be being pumped into her and dug her nails into his upper back.

'Fuck you!' he cried. 'Fuck you, you tease!'

Kim refrained from making any comment of her own, contenting herself with an image of Mike lying on the floor of her hotel room with her fingers working inches from the instrument which was now making her feel ecstatic and which was about to unload its life-giving essence in her core.

'Oh my god!' he called out.

And then he came. What seemed like surge after surge of sperm was pumped into her body, even as wave after wave of orgasm made her bliss perfect and complete.

Kim never did get to Singapore or Brunei. A week or so after her weekend with Mike, she learnt that she was pregnant by Don. Within a month, she had returned to Australia, moved in with her parents and done the necessary. Today she lives in Perth with her husband and two children, still practising podiatry on a part-time basis. She sometimes thinks about Mike and wonders what he ended up doing.