The Piano Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony and Tati enjoy a CMNF dinner, & new members at his club.
6.3k words
4.22
8.3k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Chez La Femme

The evening started out like any other. I was lounging on our corner couch reading, nude of course. When Tati came in, cropped top camisole and yoga pants, her normal attire, if she is wearing clothes, and snuggled in next to me.

"I got a call from Jenny today." She said.

Her hand was wandering around my chest as it moved down my torso.

"What did she have to say?" I asked.

"She said she had good news about our house, but wanted us to come into the office." Tati returned.

"Did she tell you if the papers are ready to sign or not?" I spread my legs a little further as her hand kept up and down wandering around my abdomen.

"She said she was in the process of rushing them through because the owners contacted her. They are willing to reduce the price if she has a serious buyer. We could save an extra $50,000 if we can swing by Saturday." Her hand found my soft cock and became playing with it. "Mmmmm..." she said as she looked up at me and our eyes met.

"Mmmm..." I returned "the price reduction sounds good! And that feels even better!"

I sat my book down and softly hooked a finger under her chin and gave her a soft kiss. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder cuddling her in. Her fingers were working their magic and my cock was growing hard. She circled the head with light motions as we kissed again, this time more passionate, more deeply than the first.

"What will we have to do?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. She said something about a deal she wanted to make with us. Because the owners told her she could either keep the money as a bonus for a fast sale or pass it on to the buyer if we could sign by Saturday." She was talking slower as the words rolled off her tongue. It was Monday.

Tati moved and stretched out on the couch with her head on my leg. My fingers ran through her hair. Those blue eyes were filled with lust as her lips began kissing up and down the back of my now hard shaft.

"I think... (kiss)... we can have the ... (kiss) ... bank ready to help us out... (kiss)... don't you?" she smiled up as her tongue snaked out and began licking at the head.

I was finding it hard to think, let alone talk! "Mmmmm... I think I could talk them into rushing the release of our funds... Oh that feels good!"

"Good!" She softly returned, "Now, baby, I need your cum! I have been waiting all day to feel you throb and feed me!"

Her hands and fingers stretched out and push my thighs apart further. Her tongue licked lower as her lips took one side of my sack and the ball inside into her mouth. She gently sucked and rolled her tongue around that testicle before letting it out and sucking in the other. I was in heaven! My cock was now rock solid and defiantly rising to a full concert grand state! Her tongue was working magic as her lips now circled the bottom of my cock. Her tongue traced the path as she slowly began to slide up.

Her eyes were riveted to mine but were filled now with hungry lust! When her mouth reached the head she slid her mouth over it and sucked it in. Her hands stopped holding my thighs just long enough for her arms to stretch toward me. I pulled her camisole top up her torso letting those perfect tits bounce free! I love how they look as they bounce free! She made a popping sound as she released my cock so I could completely remove her thin garment. Once off she dropped her head right back to my cock and engulfed me.

Her eyes kept contact with mine for as long as she could. I watched the shaft slowly and greedily disappear until her lips met my pelvis and I felt my cock lodge into her throat. She stayed there for a few seconds milking, sucking and sliding her tongue up and down her prize! The feeling is incredible! Then with a slow deliberate motion she moved up licking and sucking as she went!

With a plop she released me again and stood. Her eyes still filled with lust and a wicked grin on her face she hooked her thumbs in the tights and pushed them to the floor. She did the same with the thong panties and stepped out. Tati knelt between my legs and with renewed hunger sucked me in until she was again kissing my pelvic bone. A lick, a slurp, then back up until she alternated sucking and lashing the head with her tongue and lips! She wrapped her lips around the shaft sliding up and down over and over and over again. Then back to suckling my balls. She left those and traced a path between my legs and lapped close to my anus. I was getting close to exploding and gripped the edge of the couch.

Tati was fully aware of my excited level. She backed off just enough to let me relax. I think she liked edging me knowing that the delivery of cum gets bigger and more powerful the more excited I become (Or is the word becum?) and the harder my cock gets. Tati lovingly licked up and down the shaft circling the head until my breathing backed off a little. Then she drove me right back down her throat and sucked like it may be her last! Back up she came licking and sucking driving my pulsing cock wild. Her magic lips circled the head and her tongue worked under its rim. My grip tightened on the cushions.

She sensed the moment was close and began fucking me with her mouth. Sliding up and down with her lips and lapping at the length as it appeared and disappeared between those sexy lips! I involuntarily began pushing up! Her hands pushed against my thrusts! Her lips sucked around me! With a grunt I pumped my hot cum into the small gap of air between its tip and her open hungry mouth. She caught that blast engulfing me about half way down. Blast after blast she sucked from me as I delivered her prize. Finally I relaxed back onto the couch.

Tati sucked her way up the still solid shaft and slurped off the head licking the last drops of dribbling cum as she went. Her grin was amazing! But those fiery blue eyes again riveted themselves to mine. She opened her mouth and showed me her prize until it began oozing from her grin. She closed her mouth into a horny satisfied smile and with gusto swallowed smiled and licked her lips! But Tati was not finished. She played with my still erect cock for a moment.

"I think you can last for a little while longer. Do you?!" She sounded lustier still!

Tati stood then knelt on the couch while she arranged herself straddling me. Her left hand found my shoulder; her right aimed my missile at its target. Her target was acquired and she pushed her pussy down the shaft burying it balls deep in her warm wet silo! I thought I was in heaven before, but the feeling of Tati's pussy wrapping me in its warm wonderful tight grasp is completely indescribable!

Her pussy began to flex around me and worked on that fuck rocket until it was rock hard and pulsing again! The moment she felt my cock pulse inside her she began fucking me with wild abandon! Up and down she road, faster and harder with each stroke! My lust and desire rose to meet hers. I was bucking up and pounding into her with each wild stroke! Only seconds passed until her nails began to bite my shoulders, her pussy tightened and her head flew back shaking all the wonderful blond hair as she screamed. Her orgasmic release pushed me over the edge again. My hips levitated her in the air as my balls contracted and cock exploded deep into her tight feminine grip!

We both seemed to freeze there motionless except for our throbbing pumping sex muscles! Finally I relaxed down onto the couch and Tati lay down on top of me. She began giggling, but only for a moment before attacking me with her kisses. Which I freely gave back to her in kind! Sexy wet wonderful passionate kisses of love! I wrapped my arms around her and held her there.

"I love you Tony!" she whispered in my ear.

Tati raised her head up, looked deep into my eyes and got very serious.

"No!" she paused, "I really seriously, passionately, with all my body, heart and mind and soul, love you!" she was almost screaming the words!

"I love you too!" I whispered back to her, and then with a hand behind her head brought her head to mine.

Our lips with the kiss that defined all kisses was shared between us. Every spark of our love was found somewhere in that kiss.

Finally the passion gave way to loving warmth and she laid her head on my shoulder. I pulled the blanket we keep on the top of the couch over us. We stayed there in each other's arms for who knows how long, minutes, hours, I don't know. I don't care. Finally my arms were tingling and I had to move. Tati had actually gone to sleep there on top of me. When I moved a little she came back to life.

"Thank you." She said. "I needed that."

"Rough day at work?" I asked.

"Yea..." she returned.

"Want to go out to eat tonight?" I said as I kissed her ear.

"You are a wonder! You read my mind!" she raised her head and kissed me back.

I threw off the blanket as she groaned out her complaint. A quick little slap on her ass produced a surprised shriek out of her and the fire returned to those loving eyes. But my kiss was too quick and she closed them as our lips met. A quick kiss and I rolled her to the couch and got up.

"Ok, then we need to get dressed, or shall we go like this!?" I joked. She threw the blanket at me!

"We could, you know..." I said.

I walked into the bedroom and pulled out her favorite LBD, little black dress. Looked at her, puckered my face and shook my head. She reached for the dress but I shook my head moving it just out of her reach. I then took the sheer dark blue next to nothing wrap-around one from the hanger and laid it on the bed. She looked at me a moment, then chose matching stockings and heels while I started dressing. In all her magnificent sensual naked beauty she stood there for a moment and watched me dress. With a question on her face she looked at me, then back at her dress pointing with the dangling shoes.

"Formal or casual?" she asked.

"Casual formal!" I shot back, "But you don't need the hose, I already called 'Chez La Femme' told them I needed my table and made reservations."

I heard the shoes hit the floor and turned just in time to catch her in midair as legs wrapped around my torso and arms wrapped around my neck! "I love you, you naughty boy!" I held her off the floor and swung her around in a circle. We fell back onto the bed and her wild kisses started all over again. Finally I stood and looked down at her as if scolding a child. I looked into those eyes. She stuck out her lower lip and pouted.

"Just the dress and shoes,...aaaa...and this!" I commanded holding out her elegant black pearl necklace.

"Perfect!" I thought as she stood, turned around and I placed it around her neck. "Perfect!" I said aloud.

She turned around. We kissed. She sat on the end of the bed.

"Mmmmm, this sounds fun!" her naughty little voice was muffled as she was holding one stocking in her mouth beginning to slide the other back down that leg! She stood and started to put on her dress.

I love that dress. The thin straps hold up a barely there dark blue satin almost sheer dress that only drops to mid thigh. Whatever is in the fabric shimmers in the light like a million stars against a dark evening sky that shift and bounce with her every move. Why is it that a woman can look completely fantastic nude yet, the right dress adds a sexiness that isn't there when she is nude? Is it that little bit of mystery? Anyway, she was wearing this one when we met. Every time she wears it I become almost uncontrollable with lusty thoughts. Her fantastic legs really do not need stockings; the look is drop dead gorgeous! And tonight, that is all she will have on!

"Well, get dressed!" She commanded right back.

I was staring... Black pants, white shirt, black bow tie and jacket, a casual tux for me, and we were off.

'Chez La Femme, Your Every Whim' is a restaurant where the ground floor specializes in French Cuisine with a member's only club on the upper floor. Members there strictly adhere to a CMNF (clothed male nude female) environment. I know that this sounds a little out of character for us but my Tati is, as will come as no surprise, quite an exhibitionist. She usually likes exhibiting me but loves, no craves, the attention herself too.

"I have something of a favor to ask you too." I started.

"What's that?" she replied.

"Do you remember the older couple I was interviewing for membership into 'Chez La Femme'? I asked.

"They're not that old and yes, I remember her, a..." Tati paused thinking, "Cathy, had issues with being nude. I thought she was very pretty and had a great body! The woman is not all that older than us." She finished talking but continued glaring at me.

She had turned to use the mirror but had wheeled around. Her dress still open only hung from her shoulders and her breasts bounced with the quick spin in my direction. Her chest was a little red and the fire was back in her eyes. She was unbelievable beautiful! The longer we were together, the more beautiful she became, especially when a little fired up!

We were now discussing new members. "Ok..." I thought and continued, "It took her until the third try to accept and be interviewed. We explained it was necessary and every couple goes through the same process."

"Who interviewed them?" Tati was still nude but looking at me with that defiant but concerned look on her face.

"Jake, Lidia and I, that's all." I returned looking up from putting on my socks and sliding on my pants.

"Ok, I don't see anything wrong with that as long as Lidia was nude also." Tati seemed to relax her concerned posture and went back to looking into the mirror and freshening up her makeup.

"I think that is what gave Cathy the courage to go through with it. I was at a total loss. Cathy still looked defiant and Roger, he just stared at his drink. It was Lidia who then excused herself from the room and took Cathy arm in arm out with her. Roger looked my way and shrugged with a hopeless look on his face. For a moment the three of us sipped. I was behind the desk starting the refund when Cathy and Lidia re-entered together hand in hand and completely nude. I think Roger almost had a heart attack!" I chuckled a little.

"He wasn't ready for both of them? He had to have had some kind of idea!" Tati said, smiling looking at me through her refection in the mirror.

"Nope! He almost lost it when Lidia and her large breasts and Cathy now completely nude with her very nice ample breasts came back through the doors almost waltzing into the room. At that moment Cathy looked more confident and proud than I had never seen her! It took him a moment to stop staring, but Roger kept his cool. He took a large gulp from his drink and beamed with pride. You should have seen it!" I crossed the room and placed my hands on Tatiana's shoulders as our eyes and smiles met in the mirror.

"...mmmmm...," I brought my attention back to dressing and started buttoning up my shirt while watching her reflection. "Anyway her problem was thinking all the men were perverts and that was the only reason..." Tatiana cut me off.

"Really! She has it sooo wrong!" Tati exploded in, standing arranging the dress that draping over her shoulders.

"She does. She doesn't realize the power...anyway; I need your help tonight." I tried not to sound like I was pleading, but I was!

Tatiana was now clasping the dress closed. Then taking my hand led me from the bedroom into the rest of the apartment and toward the door. In the garage she turned as I opened her door. Sliding in she leaned forward admiring the tent in the front of my pants.

"You really do need my help tonight!" she smiled and reached out fingering the top of the tent. "But, I don't think we have time for that." Her gin was growing watching me as she slid onto the seat.

"It is her first night and you know what that means." I looked at Tati, closed her door and moved around the car.

The garage door opened. She had turned in her seat.

Looking very serious Tati said, "She's the exhibit tonight."

"Exactly, now you understand! She is on exhibit, and it took an act of congress and a lot of Lidia's help to convince her everyone who joins goes through the same initiation. She accepted but only to please Roger, her husband." I must have still sounded like I was pleading.

"She hasn't figured out the power of her position yet, has she?" Tati was stating the obvious.

"No, she really is of the opinion all the men are only there to ogle the women." I returned.

"Well..." Tati was looking at me almost laughing.

I was backing out of the garage and into the drive as the garage door came back down.

"Ok, that happens..." Tati's eyes flashed. "A lot." I agreed. "But, please, when we get there will you take a moment and go to her and tell her about the gym, the spa and other perks and how beautiful and powerful she really is?" I was pleading.

We were about to turn onto the road when she spoke, "For you love, anything!"

I glanced her way as her clasp opened and the wrap around dress slid to her sides. Her incredible naked body was now bare except thin straps on her shoulders. I thought, "Eyes back on the road." She took my hand from the gearshift and pushed it under hers guiding us to her pussy. Her finger pushed mine into that silky wet hole. Together we stroked her. She melted into the seat with a soft "Awwwww...mmmm".

When I removed my hand to turn into the parking lot at Chez La Femme she stuck out her lower lip and started to complain. I parked, took the car out of gear, shut it off and brought her lips to mine while grabbing her exposed tits, tweaking those nipples! We played there like horny teenagers for a moment until I broke off the kiss. She smiled and began rearranging her dress to walk from the car to the entrance. Then a look of sheer terror came across her face.

She whispered, "It's butt plug night too."

I tried not to react and being a gentleman and loving her, I held the door. We entered.

We were greeted like normal and after giving them my card were escorted down the corridor to the security desk in front of the large oak doors. There again the membership card was checked. Even though I am half owner of the restaurant and club, I am checked like any other member. It is a protocol agreed upon by all members. Once we were cleared, the security guard opened the doors. We were allowed entrance. Inside was yet another set of doors about 10 feet from the first. The same small brass plaque was on each door. "Members Only! Upon entrance members must comply before reaching the top of the stairs or forfeit membership".

Tatiana looked at me with her wicked little smile and as I opened the door her clap came undone and her dress hit the floor. She complied. She turned holding out her hand. I gave her the clear crystal topped pug. Again she smiled her wicked little grin and slowly shook her head for side to side. She stepped through the door and began her ascent. I love that perfect ass! I left the dress on the floor. The help would collect it and put it in the 'clothes check room'. Three quick steps and I had Tatiana's hand in mine. We climbed the steps together.

Greeting us at the top of the steps was another security man or maitre'd. He welcomed and escorted us to our table. I thanked him and he departed. I nodded to the center of the room. Tonight's new member, our exhibit, was already in place. She had one of the three tasks complete. The spot light was off the ropes and now highlighted Cathy's body. She was attached to the star frame, arms out and legs spread, she didn't look happy. Tatiana passionately kissed me openly and went to the center of the room and up on the platform to her. There she talked with Cathy for a moment then stepped down and over to Roger.

He stood and she introduced herself to him while gesturing in my direction. She presented him her plug and gave him a small hug. He produced Cathy's. Cathy watched with big eyes. Tatiana looked like she was instructing Roger about her plug. Tati pointed to Cathy while she instructed him. After another hug he returned her plug and she again ascended to Cathy. There she summoned a waiter to her, shortly after he disappeared. In moment a second pillory slid into position next to the one already at center stage, the third and final stage of Cathy's required ordeal.

12