The Piano Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our pillories are a little different from ones used in history. Old ones are more of a whipping post where the person must stand secured for punishment. Ours are made so the person secured in them must bend at the waist while being supported by a cushion leaving the breasts hanging free. Their head and arms are secured through the holes and feet secured to a moveable sliding floor.

Tatiana set her plug on the second pillory and Cathy's on the first, the one waiting for her. Tati then came to me and asked me to strap her in while Roger aided Cathy into hers. When she was back at center stage she nodded to the waiters. They began removing Cathy for the star frame. That was my cue to go get Roger. By this time all eyes were on what was happening on the platform. What was happening was out of the norm. Usually A woman must endure a solo exhibit. Cathy needed Tatiana, and Tatiana knew it but was enjoying it none the less.

I went to him and escorted him to Cathy. He took her in his arms and with a loving passionate kiss held her. She physically relaxed into his embrace. I hugged Tati, and then with the aid of one waiter raised the top bar of her pillory. Roger held Cathy for a moment then with the help of the other waiter raised hers. Cathy looked on and watched Tatiana willingly place her head and wrists in the padded half rounds and the bar close over her. The bar was secured with a lock and the key given to me.

Cathy took a step to Roger and hugged him, then followed Tatiana's lead by placing herself into the wooden frame. She realized she was not alone in her ordeal. She knew Roger was the key to her freedom as I was Tatiana's. The waiters knelt and secured their legs with the ankle straps then left. I showed Roger the switch on the side. And explained it was now up to him to present his Cathy as I presented Tatiana to the club. I flipped the switch and the footings into which Tatiana's ankles were strapped began spreading apart. Her legs spread slowly until she was very much on display. Roger did the same. Both women, supported by a pad, breasts hanging free, head and arms locked in place and legs spread were the now completely on exhibit for all to see.

I went to Roger and invited him to my table. The new member must spend ten minutes in each stage of the exhibition to complete their entrance requirement. At the table we talked and I answered questions. We were served an entree of escargot by two young very pretty completely nude waitresses. Yes even the waitresses must comply with the CMNF requirement of the club. They are paid very well and there is always a waiting list of women of a wide range of ages wanting the job. Most of them work for Chez La Femme both upstairs and down. When we started this club I thought finding the employees would be the hard part. I was so wrong.

The ten minutes passed very quickly. I nodded to him and we went back to the platform. I produced a small vile of extra virgin olive oil and coated Tati's plug. Giving the vile to him, he did the same with Cathy's. Thanks to the pillories, our targets were open, sexy and ready. Two perfect asses, each different but both perfect, were ours! Roger watched and waited for my lead. Tatiana looked at Cathy who looked very apprehensive.

"Mmmmmm...Just enjoy it...mmm" Tatiana was sounding completely lustful.

As I slipped Tati's plug in she met it with a small push and "Awe..." Cathy on the other hand, her eyes went big and jaw dropped. Roger was taking it slow and twisting it until her anus slipped around its neck. Then she relaxed and smiled.

I took my key and seeing what I was about to do, Roger did the same. In a few moments both beautiful sexy plugged women were free. Roger immediately wrapped Cathy in his arms and laid a huge kiss on her. She returned it in kind and her arms held him. A passionate lover's embrace in full public view their audience erupted in applause! Tati and I joined everyone else. After a moment and a red blush from both of them I invited the new member couple to our table for diner in celebration.

I have always been amazed by a blush. When you are young you think the blood only rushes to your face. But when you see a nude woman blush you realize a blush turns her breasts, whole upper chest and neck red as well. It's really quite a beautiful and telling reaction.

Cathy had lost her sense of prudish pride with her hand in Roger's. She gave a bow to her audience! We went to our table. I think Tatiana's willingness to join her in her indignity and tell her about the women's side of Chez La Femme was the secret. Roger looked overjoyed with pride. His eyes almost never left his Cathy the remainder of the evening.

We chatted over diner loosing track of the time. We talked, laughed and got to know each other way past closing time and were the last couples to leave the room. Just before we did I excused myself and went out to check on things. While I was down stairs I collected Tatiana's dress. When I returned to the bottom of the stairs Cathy had started to put her dress on but let it hang open with only the straps on her shoulders. Tati moved to the other side of Roger and put her arm through his. Cathy hooked into his other arm and he escorted both women down. With each step their hips swayed, their breasts bounced. Perfect beauty on full display! Roger was watching too and taking his sweet time while guiding their descent until they stood before me.

Cathy spoke, "I want to thank you." She said looking at me. "You have been very patient, both of you." now looking at Roger.

"During the three interviews I was not easy to get along with. Not knowing what I know now I was, well difficult." She continued.

"Not a problem." I returned. "You were easier than some, harder than others."

"I'll also admit when getting up on the stand and being tonight's model, I was furious, but gritted my teeth and endured it. No way was I getting onto that pole thing they led me to first!" she was smiling!

"Too bad, it is by far the most popular!" Tatiana said.

"Really?" Cathy came back. "I would never have guessed."

"We were running a little late, I meant to be there and be more of a support." Tati added.

"You were!" Cathy was animated. "When you came up, talked to me and then took a place beside me in that contraption too. I melted. You were so confidant, so at ease. I began to realize the power you said I had was real. You had it. I wanted it!"

Tati smiled back at her.

"The by the end of our dinner, I realized how completely natural I felt completely nude in a room where the other women were all different but equally amazing and beautiful! Before this night I never would have believed I would do this!" Cathy said.

She was finally aware of what she was and continued, this time looking at Roger. "I really am, to you the most precious beautiful wonderful part of your world. Thank you!"

With that she wrapped her arms around him and planted a passionate kiss on his lips, which he freely returned. When they parted Cathy started to do up her dress but noticed Tati was remaining nude and that I still had her dress in hand. She looked at Tati who understood her unspoken question.

"I hardly ever get dressed for the walk to the car or even the ride home. It ruins the feeling of freedom and how relaxed I feel this way. Besides, I'd miss out on all the fun on the way home!" Tati grinned.

Cathy immediately dropped her dress to the floor. Just as quickly Roger dropped to one knee and retrieved it. He kissed his way up her leg until reaching her pussy. Nuzzling in, he planted a passionate wet kiss on those soft lips. Was he tonguing her too? Cathy first froze, then melted, visibly relaxed and blushed for the umpteenth time that night. She held his head softly to her for the few seconds he was there. He stood to his feet with an impish grin on his face. She again wrapped her arms around him but this time buried her face in his shoulder, blushing yet again. He looked at us and smiled. Somehow tonight he had back the girl of his dreams.

Tatiana watched but was also very observant and softly spoke to Cathy, "Cathy, I think your man, and mine, are in need of some of our attention. Just look!"

Cathy looked down to where Tatiana was looking. Both looked back at each other, smiled and giggled a little at the very prominent tents in our pants.

"I'll release your monster and you release mine, deal?!" Tati had on her naughty lusty grin!

"Deal!" was all Cathy said as both women took a step in the other's direction and went to their knees.

Cathy didn't hesitate a moment and seemed to be racing Tatiana to see who could get that "monster" out first! Cathy won! She only had a zipper to contend with. Tati on the other hand had a zipper and briefs. My cock, rock hard and ready sprang loose.

"Oh!" Cathy's smile grew.

Tati didn't lose the race by much. Roger's hard manhood stood out at attention!

"Balls too!" Cathy directed as each woman fished in and brought the whole package out to view.

"Very nice, you are a lucky girl!" giggled Tatiana watching Roger's hardness throb as she softly rolled his balls in her fingers.

"I think we are both lucky girls!" Cathy was now holding my balls and eyeing my hardon with a hungry look in those eyes.

Tati stood and Cathy followed her lead. Each woman took the closest cock in hand. Tati pulled open the door and led the way out. Jake was still at his post and only smiled as two naked women led their men out by their cocks. We went past him, through the doors and into the night air. He was used to this kind of thing, part of the job, I guess. The ladies led us to our car. It was a little closer than theirs. We weren't parked far from each other. Cathy turned to me and with a big smile whispered thank you. Perhaps she thought the night was over. We shared an embrace during which she still held my cock. Tatiana took her lead and gave Roger a hug. He kissed her on the forehead. Still holding Roger's hard monster she turned to Cathy.

"Ever fucked in a parking lot?!" Tati said letting go of Roger as she knelt down before me. She undid my pants and they fell. I stepped out.

Cathy moved back to Roger and they just stared at us. My pants became Tati's knee pad. By now Cathy was kneeling too. Roger quickly lost his pants and briefs as Cathy made them her knee pad. Both women looked at each other then swallowed us whole! Roger closed his eyes, threw back his head and groaned. Cathy stopped long enough to look up and smile. His eyes opened. He looked down. Her eyes were glued to his.

Tati and I looked deep into each other's eyes as she slowly slid up and down my length several times. Then with a nod I understood her. She lovingly kissed the tip of my cock and moved closing the distance between Cathy and herself. A short inaudible whisper and Cathy moved to one side of Roger's cock. Tati took the other. They worked up and down him licking and sucking him through more and more groans. When Cathy stood, moved to me and dropped back to her knees I saw the fire in her eyes. She looked like lust itself and attacked my hard rod slurping and sucking while fondling my balls.

Roger looked away from Tati for a moment and then at me. Our eyes met and our grins told each other volumes. He again threw is head back and his eyes looked skyward. Moments later he looked down with another groan that came from deep within. Cathy must have known that sound. She rose, tapped Tati like she was cutting in for a dance. Tati moved out of her way. Cathy leaned over the hood of the car. Tati did the same. Roger started to remove Cathy's plug.

"Don't you dare! The feeling with that in is delicious! Fuck me baby!" Cathy sounded desperately lustful!

Roger grabbed Cathy's hips and plunged in balls deep! I followed suit. We were both in rhythm pumping into our respective wives and pounding hard. They "hi-fived" each other, then clasping hands holding on for a solid fucking! This was only going to take moments as both Roger and I were already worked up and primed by these two lovely women. But evidently they were too! Cathy threw back her head and began panting loudly. Roger pounded in deep and hard. Tati was pushing back to meet my every thrust.

Roger pushed in hard and froze! Grunt after grunt escaped him as the flexing of his ass showed the power of his orgasm and delivery into Cathy. She was also grunting and shouting "Yessssss baby, Ohhhhh Yesssss!" Her ass was flexing as her pussy gripped hard onto Roger's throbbing cock. Tati pushed back hard while squeezing Cathy's hand and screamed out her acceptance of my seed. I pounded into her and froze while I delivered my load pump after wonderful pump!

Roger slumped over holding Cathy's hanging tits and began kissing her neck. They started to giggle together. I leaned into Tati and held her perfect soft globes in my hands mimicking Roger. She turned her head.

"We have converts!" She said.

Cathy turned to her, "Oh yes you do!"

I slid out of my amazing wife and stepped toward Roger extending my hand. He did the same, taking my hand. I welcomed him to the club. Cathy wrapped her arms around Tatiana, they hugged. I stepped to the door and opened it for Tati. Roger gave the two a moment until Cathy took his hand. They walked to their car. I had bent over and collected our pants Tati grabbed Roger's and ran over to them. She handed the bundle to Cathy then wrapped her arms around Roger. She planted a wild kiss on his lips. This time Cathy beamed and wrapped her arms around the two of them.

We honked at each other as we drove from the lot.

Tati snuggled in close as she could, leaning against me, my cock in her hand.

"Nice night." Was all she said.

12