The Piano Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were so many rules, Miss Atkin had to focus to remember them all, which was hard to do after so long without an orgasm. Finally she finished the exercise routine, which was heavy on the core and the ass. These exercises were to make her look good for Sir, not to make her strong. She knelt on the mat, glistening with sweat, her fingers once again interlocked behind her neck, her legs slightly spread. An obedient slut waiting for her owner to play with her.

Finally Sir finished with his marking and looked up. He smiled at his obedient toy.

'How would you like to earn an orgasm, slut?'

'Oh please Sir. This lesbian slut would love to be permitted to orgasm Sir. Please be kind Sir'

'Very well slut. Your next orgasm can come anytime but it can only happen when your star pupil, Katherine, is in the room with you. I think she would be surprised to find out how much of a slut you are.'

'No Sir. Leave Katherine out of this. That was our deal. I'm your obedient slut and you don't ruin her career. Please anything else Sir.'

'I am leaving her out of this as we agreed. I am just giving you the option if your slutty pussy can't take it anymore. I'm sure a proud woman like you pretend to be can hang on to her propriety enough to go without an orgasm until I think of some other amusing way for you to earn it. But you forget your place slut, five slaps.'

Miss Atkin slapped herself on her cheeks, right then left, five times. After each slap she repeated 'This slut apologizes for its outburst'

'Very good, slut. Now if you do orgasm without permission I will have your favorite, Katherine, cut from the band. No more competitions for her, which would be a shame for such a talented pupil. I do hope that slutty pussy of yours has enough self control. But now I am tired my slut. Slut mode off, do you wish you hadn't spurned my advances so many years ago?

'No you fucking loser. You are a horrible man and you are proving it now every day. You may be able to blackmail me into serving you but you were never man enough to get me any other way.'

'Heh still that wonderful spirit inside you slut. If only you hadn't been in so love with music and women this all could have been avoided. But I knew I just had to watch and wait and soon a tasty morsel would come along that you couldn't resist. Now you are mine without the tedious courtship or having to treat you well. I wonder how long that spirit will last before you lose yourself to the slut inside and learn to truly love my cock.'

'Now slut mode on. I will now go to my comfortable bed, you will sleep on your mat like a good bitch. Thinking of that, from now on you will only urinate like a dog against the side of your beloved piano. Add that to your rules.'

'Thank you Sir for allowing me to serve you. This slut will piss like a bitch against her piano for your amusement. Thank you for giving me more ways to serve you, Sir.'

With that the man, switched off his camera. But Miss Atkin didn't turn off hers, it was always on, always recording her. It and the others spread around her house, her office and the recital room meant he was always watching her. She rose to fetch her sleep mask, since she wasn't allowed to turn off the lights. She fell asleep after a while, uncomfortable on the thin mat.

She dreamed of Katherine, naked and obedient, serving Miss Atkin in anyway she wanted. But always on the edge of the dream was the man she hated, watching the two lesbian sluts play with each others bodies, making his cock hard enough to fuck them both. Miss Atkin knew it would happen if she didn't hold out. Just until Katherine graduated, surely she could hold onto herself for that long. She could resist that part of her that would do anything to satisfy her sexual fantasies of her beautiful student. She swore to herself that she would keep Katherine pure and untainted by her or that disgusting man's lust.

That thought sustained her until she woke in the morning with a full bladder, it was hard to hold onto hope as she knelt beside her beloved piano, lifted one leg and stared into the unblinking camera as she urinating on it. Miss Atkin wrinkled her nose at the smell and blinked back tears at what she had been reduced to. But she didn't have time to waste, she rose to get ready for work after wiping off her piano and mopping the floor. She needed to rush to be ready for Sir when he arrived for work. She had to be kneeling, naked on her desk, ready to satisfy his big cock... ready to start her day as a slut serving her owner. Perhaps if she was extra slutty he would even let her orgasm before she went to meet Katherine. No matter what, she had to keep him from losing interest in her and moving on to younger prey.

12