The Picture

Story Info
Lesbian old/young.
5.8k words
4.73
9.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Picture

It was the last straw.

Claire had only agreed to go to the music festival with her boyfriend John at the last minute. They had thrown some clothes in a bag and John had borrowed a small tent from a friend. It had been fun at first, the music and atmosphere was good until the second day when the weather changed and the rain hadn't let up from then. To compound matters, John had met some friends from university and had more or less abandoned Claire to go drinking with them.

Then John arrived back to the sodden tent drunk and tried unsuccessfully to coax Claire into having sex. Fed up with being left in a tiny tent in what was rapidly becoming a sea of mud, a blazing row ensued which resulted in Claire telling John to fuck off - which he did, going back to join his friends drinking. Claire hastily packed her bag and went out into the heavy rain, leaving the festival site and walking down the road at the perimeter of the campsite.

It was getting dark as she walked; and angry and in tears she had no idea where she was going - just away, away from the mud and from John. As she walked on she quickly lost track of time and had no idea how far she had walked, only that it was now getting dark, it was still raining and there seemed to be little traffic. She stopped for a moment to consider her position and began to wonder if she had been a little bit hasty as she appeared to be in the middle of nowhere, with no shelter. A few cars passed by, but no-one appeared to pay her any attention. She was beginning to get really concerned when the lights of car illuminated her. It passed like the rest, but then braked and stopped, reversing back to her. She saw that it was a new Landrover jeep and only contained the driver.

The passenger door was pushed open and a female voice said, 'You look like you can use a lift'. As it was her only option, Claire quickly grabbed her bag and climbed into the front passenger seat, mumbling her thanks. She looked round and saw that the driver was a slim, friendly looking woman in her late thirties with short red hair and an engaging smile. Claire noticed that she was wearing tight blue jeans and an expensive looking pale blue blouse.

'Hi, I'm Sarah' said the driver, 'you look as if you need dried out, you are absolutely soaked. What are you doing out in this weather?' Claire gave her the basic details of her predicament, nearly bursting into tears whist telling her story. Sarah said, 'I'll tell you what, you can stay at my place tonight, I have a spare room. We will get your clothes dried and get you fixed up with something to eat.'

In her exhausted state, this was the best news Claire and heard and she thanked Sarah profusely.

It took about another 15 minutes driving until Sarah pulled up at a set of electric gates leading to a large detached house in its own grounds. On the journey they had easily made small talk and Sarah stated that she was returning from her work as a modelling manager in a nearby town. Parking the car, the pair dashed through the rain to the front door. On opening it Clare walked into a large tastefully decorated hallway, tiled and dominated by a large chandelier.

'Welcome to my humble abode' laughed Sarah and then, 'follow me, I'll show you the guest room.' Going up the stairs, Sarah gave a running commentary, 'I bought this place about 4 years ago and am just getting things the way I want them. This is the master bedroom on the right and here on the left is the guest bedroom.' Leading the way Sarah opened the door into a large tastefully decorated room, larger than any bedroom Claire had ever seen, with a king sized bed and deep pile carpet. Sarah opened a door into a shower room which was larger than most of the rooms in Claire's flat. Tiled from floor to ceiling, the room contained a large walk-in shower, toilet, wash hand basin and a large mirror.

In the mirror, Claire was horrified to see her bedraggled state with her long brown hair plastered to her head. She then realised that she was shivering despite the heat of the house and Sarah said, 'Quick, get out of those wet things, I'll get them in the wash for you.' And she left the shower room. Claire immediately began to strip off, throwing her top on the floor and undoing her soaking jeans which clung stubbornly to her thighs as she attempted to step out of them.

Reaching behind she undid her bra dropping it on the pile of sodden clothes on the floor. Claire's breasts - her best attribute she always thought, swung free as she struggled with her jeans. Size 36 C with pink nipples pointing upwards, they had drawn admiration from many of her schoolfriends growing up. As she stepped out of her jeans, Sarah arrived back in the shower room with a large striped towel, pyjamas and a white fluffy bathrobe.

Claire hooked her thumbs in her panties and quickly stepped out of them, throwing them with the other clothes. As she did so she caught sight of Sarah staring intently at the tight black curls which covered her pubic mound. As she stood up she caught Sarah's eye, and flustered at being caught looking, Sarah swept up the wet clothes and told Claire that there was plenty of hot water and to take as long as she wanted. She then said that she would get the clothes into the wash and that Claire should come to the kitchen when she was ready for something hot to eat.

Dismissing the notion that Sarah had been staring at her, Claire turned on the shower, luxuriating in the steaming hot jets of water. She spent an age in the shower, washing away the memory of three days living in primitive conditions. With toilet provisions at the campsite being primitive, she paid special attention to thoroughly cleaning her pussy and ass.

Finally, clean and warm, Claire stepped out of the shower, towelling herself dry, before putting on the pyjamas and then the fluffy bathrobe. Stepping into the bedroom in search of a hairbrush, she became aware of a large painting on the wall opposite the bed which she had missed when entering the room. It was of a naked young woman reclining on a bed with tossed bedclothes. She had long blond hair and a dreamy look on her face. She had small breasts with pert nipples and had one leg drawn up. This drew Claire's attention to her shaven cunt which was painted in great detail, with the lips slightly parted and on closer inspection Claire saw that they were definitely glistening, suggesting that sex had just taken place.

Although all her previous sexual experiences had been with men, Claire found herself intrigued and mildly aroused by the painting.

Descending the stairs, Claire easily found the large country kitchen where Sarah was busy at the hob. A table was set for two with linen napkins, wine glasses and lit by two candles. Turning round, Sarah smiled and said, 'I bet you feel much better now! Just about ready, I hope pasta with bolognaise is ok?' Nodding her assent, Claire was ushered to a seat where a plate of steaming pasta, sauce and garlic bread was set in front of her. 'Red or white?' enquired Sarah. 'White is fine for me' Claire replied. Pouring two large glasses, Sarah sat and they began to eat. 'Tell me about yourself then' Sarah began, and Claire found herself telling this engaging older woman all about her early life and about school and university.

As she sipped the wine, Claire became more relaxed and both women chatted freely. Claire learned that Sarah had divorced ten years before and managed a successful modelling agency providing models to major fashion publications.

The meal finished, Claire helped clear the plates away and Sarah pointed to an adjoining snug where a sofa was drawn up in front of a blazing open fire. As she sat on the sofa, Claire was glad to be inside as she saw that the rain was still beating off the windows.

After a short delay, Sarah joined her, having quickly changed into silky pyjama trousers and top covered by an expensive looking gown. Sarah refilled both her and Claire's glasses and Claire was somewhat surprised when Sarah sat beside her on the sofa, with both women resting their feet on the footstool in front of the fire, instead of Sarah taking the large reclining chair opposite.

The women chatted easily with Sarah offering that she had been in no long-term relationships since her divorce, stating that 'her marriage was a mistake and that she was a free spirit'.

With the heat of the fire and the wine, Claire began to feel tired and a little woozy. When Sarah came back with the wine to refill her glass she was aware that the older woman had moved closer to her, a fact that Claire was becoming more comfortable with in the easy company. Soon, Claire felt Sarah's hand slip under her hair and begin to lightly stroke the back of her neck. This to Claire was heaven and she made no attempt to move away.

Sarah continued to softly stroke circles on the back of Claire's neck and the younger woman began to feel herself drifting. Turning towards Sarah to concentrate on something she had said, she saw the older woman's longing look as she moved forward and kissed Claire tenderly on the lips. Claire made no attempt to move away, and she felt the tip of Sarah's tongue gently force its way between her lips. She opened her mouth slightly and met Sarah's tongue with her own, gently at first and then with more urgency as Sarah pulled her head closer.

They continued with a long lingering kiss for some time before Claire felt Sarah unbutton her pyjama top and felt her right hand slide inside her robe and begin to gently massage her right breast. Claire's thoughts were racing at what was happening, but when Sarah reached her nipple, it was standing erect and aching to be caressed. Sarah continued to slowly stroke Claires's breast and on moving to her left nipple, Claire realised that her pussy was beginning to get wet. Sarah finally broke off the lingering kiss, but only to unbutton the pyjama jacket completely, move her head down and take Claire's right nipple in her mouth. Claire moaned softly as the older woman massaged her breast whilst rolling the nipple with her tongue and gently biting it.

All Claire could do as Sarah moved between breasts was gently stroke the older woman's back and neck, although she could feel that her cunt was oozing through the pyjama trousers and onto the pristine bathrobe. Lifting her head and interrupting her caresses, Sarah stood. Claire could see her erect nipples pushing against her flimsy pyjama top. Sarah reached out her hand. 'Come' she said, and Claire took her hand and followed as Sarah led the way across the hall and up the stairs, turning into the master bedroom. As they ascended the stairs, Claire noted that although slim, Sarah had a curvaceous behind. She wondered what lay ahead.

The master bedroom was tastefully decorated with a huge bed covered in a crisp white cotton duvet. Claire could also see a huge shower room and what appeared to be a dressing room off to one side. Sarah guided Claire gently onto the bed. 'I've never done anything like this before,' began Claire, however Sarah reassured her, 'Don't worry, I'll guide you, it will be wonderful.'

Sarah pushed her back on the bed and joined her lying side by side. They began kissing, gently at first and then with increasing urgency. The bathrobe and pyjama jacket had fallen open allowing Sarah access to better explore Claire's body. Her hands resumed caressing her breasts, kneading them and occasionally pinching the nipples, sending shivers of pleasure to Claire's core. Sarah broke off their kiss and began to gently kiss Claire's neck and earlobes before moving her head down to take first one and then the other eager nipple in her mouth.

As she paid attention to Claire's breasts, Sarah allowed a hand to slide lower and inside the waistband of the pyjama trousers, tracing circles lightly on her navel and gently brushing the top of her pubic hair. In the midst of her pleasure, Claire thought subconsciously that she should have had her triangle trimmed, but it hadn't seemed important until now. Sarah's slim manicured fingers toyed with her pubes and then brushed the length of her lips.

Claire had lost her virginity at sixteen and had had a number of boyfriends since then. In her experience they all wanted the same thing, a grope and maybe a quick and unsatisfying fingering, a quick blowjob, and then to stick their cock in as quickly as possible. There never appeared to be any thought for her pleasure. With this woman, Claire new that she was wetter than she had ever been before and felt sure that if Sarah continued that she was sure to come. Claire lifted her bottom to allow Sarah to pull off the pyjama bottoms, the crotch of which was soaked with her juices.

Sensing her mounting excitement, Sarah ran a finger the length of Claire's soaking slit until she gently flicked her clitoris. This was enough to put Claire over the edge and she came with a small scream. 'Wow' exclaimed Sarah, 'Somebody needed that!' Claire sighed with contentment and opened her legs to grant Sarah better access. The older woman inserted two fingers with ease and began to slowly move them in and out, using her thumb to massage her clitoris. Claire could feel the pleasure mounting again when Sarah suddenly stopped and sat up, pulling her pyjama top over her head to reveal two small but perfectly formed breasts, with erect nipples pointing straight ahead.

Laughing, she pulled her pyjama bottoms off in one quick movement, revealing a nearly completely shaved pussy, with a little strip of pubic hair reaching up two inches from the top of her slit. Claire saw that it was the same red colour as the hair on Sarah's head. With satisfaction, Claire could see that Sarah's slit was glistening and that her lips were beginning to open.

Pushing Claire's knees up and out, which made Claire feel very open, Sarah began to lightly kiss from each knee to the top of her thigh and back again, whilst slowly sliding a finger in and out of Claire's cunt. Claire felt the finger being withdrawn and replaced with what she knew was Sarah's tongue. Expertly, the older woman licked Claire's pussy, along the lips, occasionally flicking her clitoris and pushing her tongue into her opening as far as it would go. Claire could feel her excitement mounting again and she grasped Sarah's head as Sarah skilfully brought her to climax for a second time.

'Are you ready to do the same for me?' asked Sarah as Claire lay in complete contentment, nodding in assent as Sarah moved up the bed, putting a knee astride Claire's head and leaning forward against the headboard, lowered her pussy towards Claire's face. This was the first time that Claire had seen another woman's sex at close quarters. She had seen plenty in the hockey changing rooms at school and university, but never this close and with time to examine it closely. She could see the glistening slightly parted lips clearly as she tentatively pushed her tongue towards it. She heard Sarah gasp as she made contact, sliding her tongue the length of the older woman's slit, parting the lips as she did so.

Doing the same as Sarah had done to her, she licked the swollen lips and quickly found Sarah's clitoris which emerged from its hood and sat proudly between her lips. As she flicked her tongue over the swollen nub she heard Sarah's breath quicken and sensed the older woman's body tense. Placing both hands on Sarah's buttocks she pulled Sarah's cunt closer and stuck her tongue as far as she could into her. This pushed Sarah close to orgasm and she ground her pussy onto Claire's face as she came, before collapsing giggling back onto the bed. 'For someone who has never done that, you are a natural' said Sarah, pleasing Claire immensely. They embraced, once again kissing passionately and tasting themselves on each other's mouths and tongues.

Sarah slid down the bed and slid one leg under Claire's. She placed the other over the same leg and with legs intertwined moved upwards until their pussies touched. Claire relished the feel of the other woman's nearly hairless cunt against her own. They began to move against each other causing Claire jolts of pleasure when pressure came on her clitoris. This position gave Claire the opportunity to massage Sarah's small breasts, squeezing and gently nipping the nipples, causing Sarah to groan with pleasure.

Breaking their intimate embrace, Sarah lifted Claire's legs and pushed them back over her head. Years of gymnastic practice had made Claire supple and she was able to stretch her toes back onto the pillow behind her. Sarah moved forward supporting Claire's back and spread her ass cheeks. Claire felt Sarah's tongue run the length of her slit and then begin to pay attention to her puckered anus. Claire experienced waves of pleasure as Sarah inserted three fingers into her cunt and the tip of her tongue into the younger girl's anus. The combination of having her cunt expertly fingered and the new experience of having her ass explored pushed Claire over the edge and she came again, moaning loudly.

Sarah let Claire's legs gently back onto the bed and kissed the younger woman deeply. 'I haven't finished yet' Sarah said and got up from the bed and disappeared into the dressing room. Claire lay in a dreamlike state, a hand straying to her cunt which was sopping wet to her touch. She smiled to herself at the thought of what this wonderful woman was doing to her.

A minute or two later Sarah emerged from the dressing room and Claire's eyes opened wide at the outsized strap-on dildo rising up from Sarah's groin. Sarah came forward and knelt on the bed beside Claire, who could see that the black plastic dildo was anatomically correct in every detail with a large glans and thick veins running its length. It was its size though that alarmed Claire. It was fully nine inches in length with an impressive girth. None of the cocks Claire had experienced had been anywhere near this size. 'I'll never take that' exclaimed Claire, 'it will kill me.' 'No it won't' said Sarah, 'We'll take it easy and you will be surprised' she said reassuringly.

Claire reached out and circled the shaft with her hand finding that her thumb and fingers would not meet. On Sarah's command she bent her head, taking the massive glans in her mouth with difficulty due to its size and lubricating it and the shaft with her saliva. When it was fully lubricated, Claire positioned herself on her back and slid a pillow under her bottom to raise her pussy. She opened her legs as wide as she could as Sarah manoeuvred between her outspread thighs. Taking the shaft in her right hand, Sarah leant forward and slowly inserted the massive glans between the lips of Claire's eager sex.

Slowly Sarah pushed forward as Claire's cunt took the massive shaft inch by inch, Sarah watching intently for any sign of discomfort on her lover's face. To Claire's surprise, although she was being stretched wider and deeper than she had ever been before, she found that she was able to accommodate the full length of the dildo. At last, the full nine inches were deep within Claire and Sarah leant forward their breasts touching, to give her a long satisfying kiss. Claire hooked her legs round the older woman's back as Sarah began to slowly fuck her.

This was the best sex ever, mused Claire as she stared at Sarah's face looking intently down at her as she moved her hips back and forward driving the dildo deep into Claires cunt. Reaching up she massaged and caressed Sarah's breasts, and raising her head took each of the erect nipples in turn into her mouth, alternately sucking and gently biting them. Sarah slowly withdrew the dildo to the lips of Claire's sex each time before pushing the full length deep within the willing young woman. After several minutes of slow, languid fucking, Sarah leant forward and kissed Claire deeply and then whispered, 'On your knees.'

12