The Picture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dildo was slowly withdrawn, Claire turned and knelt on the bed. Resting on her elbows, she pushed her bottom out and reaching behind pulled her bottom cheeks wide. Glancing round she saw the look of delight on the older woman's face.

Sarah immediately pushed her face between the cheeks licking Claire's pussy and penetrating her pussy and anus with her tongue. Claire moaned in delight at Sarah's fervent attention and wiggled her hips to facilitate Sarah's eager tongue. Resuming her position, Claire rested on her elbows as Sarah pressed the bulbous head of the dildo against the lips of Claire's sex and prepared to slowly mount her from behind. As she felt the head push past her lips Claire pushed back hard, taking the full length of the dildo in one movement and emitting a gasp at the feeling. Sarah was caught slightly off guard, but recovered quickly, grabbing Claire by the hips and began driving the dildo in and out swiftly.

Claire groaned with pleasure each time the full length of the dildo slammed into her and she loved the feel of Sarah's thighs striking her bottom. Sarah fucked Claire rapidly for around a minute, the excitement of both women rising with each stroke. As she tired, Sarah reached round and with her finger and thumb found Claire's engorged clitoris and with a few rapid strokes brought the young woman to an earth shattering climax. Claire screamed out loud as the waves of pleasure passed over her and she rested her head on the pillow in front of her, sated and breathing deeply. She was aware that Sarah, also exhausted was leaning over her back with the dildo still deeply embedded in Claire's cunt.

Sarah planted a number of soft kisses on the back of Claire's neck and slowly withdrew the dildo, which exited Claire's sex with a soft 'pop', breaking the sexually charged silence and making both women laugh. As she turned round on the bed she saw Sarah begin to undo the straps fastening the dildo in place. Claire helped the older woman, threw the dildo to one side and then pushed Sarah back on the bed. She pushed Sarah's legs wide apart burying her head between her thighs. Claire discovered to her surprise that Sarah's clitoris, stimulated by the base of the dildo was protruding at least half an inch from between the lips of her sex. Sarah's cunt was sopping wet and Claire easily inserted three fingers whilst taking the engorged clitoris in her mouth and slowly caressing it with her tongue. Sarah squirmed with pleasure as Claire continued to finger her and Claire new that the older woman was approaching her climax as she grabbed Claire's head forcing it closer into her cunt.

Sarah came with a long moan and Claire's hand was covered in her juices. Withdrawing her fingers, Claire sat in front of a recumbent Sarah and slowly and deliberately licked each finger clean. Sarah pulled the younger woman down beside her and they spent some time kissing and caressing each other. After a few minutes when neither spoke, Claire asked, 'where did you learn to do such wonderful things?' Sarah laughed and replied, 'I've picked up some things over the years. In the modelling business there are plenty of keen young women who don't want to get into relationships with boys which might hinder their career. It's never a problem to find a willing girl to share special times.' She said raising an eyebrow for effect. 'You know all about my first time,' said Claire, tell me about yours.

Sarah raised herself on one elbow and began by telling Claire that she had always been attracted to girls. As she spoke her right hand traced little circles on Claire's breasts and stomach. She recounted how she had had a crush on an older girl in school, but had been rebuffed which made her miserable. She explained that she was shy and introverted and had no real close friends to confide in. Nothing had happened until she was eighteeen and went on holiday to Spain with her parents and another couple. Both couples had holidayed together for many years and took a villa for two weeks each summer. Whilst Sarah was there with her parents and two younger brothers, John and Alice had no children, but seemed to enjoy the company. Sarah recalled how she always thought that Alice was very glamourous compared to her own mother and great fun to be with. She always paid Sarah lots of attention which she believed was due to her having no children of her own.

Sarah went on to explain that an all day trip by boat was planned to an island which her brothers were really excited about. The men could also do some fishing on the way. Sarah could think of nothing worse and pleaded with her parents to be left behind by the pool. Eventually they agreed, but the next morning it was announced that Alice was feeling ill. It looked as if the trip was going to be cancelled, but Sarah didn't want to see her brothers disappointed and volunteered to look after Alice. Her parents and John were relieved that the day was not going to be spoilt and readily agreed.

After they left, Sarah looked in on Alice who appeared to be sleeping and then, changing into her bikini, took a book and went and lay on one of the loungers by the pool. She had only been there about an hour when she heard a scraping noise and on looking up saw Alice pulling a lounger over towards her own. 'Feeling better?' enquired Sarah. 'Much better,' replied Alice, 'Never was that bad' she said with a mischievous smile and stretched herself out on the lounger. Sarah recounted how Alice was in her late thirties, with short dark hair. She had a very shapely body with large firm breasts and a flat stomach. Sarah laughing, explained that she would have loved to have modelled her shape on Alice's. Alice was wearing a white bikini tied with string at the sides and as she lay down and opened her legs slightly, Sarah could see the outline of her sex.

Both woman lay silently soaking up the hot sun for a while until Sarah asked Alice to put some oil on her. She lay on her stomach and undid her bikini top as Alice liberally applied sun cream to her back and thighs, paying attention to the inside of her thighs up to her buttocks. As she turned over, Sarah's unfastened top swung free giving Alice full view of her small breasts which she took full advantage of. Alice asked Sarah to do the same for her, which she did, enjoying the feel of the older woman's smooth skin as she liberally applied the cream. As she rubbed the cream into her thighs she began to feel aroused and couldn't resist brushing a hand lightly across Alice's buttocks as she moved to her lower back. As Alice turned over, Sarah saw with interest that her nipples were erect, pushing against the flimsy material of the bikini top.

'Any boyfriends yet', enquired Alice as they lay down again. Sarah replied in the negative and stated that there was plenty of time for that. 'Any girlfriends then' said Alice, a slight smile playing at the corners of her mouth. Sarah felt herself redden and avoiding eye contact managed to mumble 'no, no.' They continued small talk for a few minutes. In the hot sun and feeling thirsty, Sarah asked if Alice wanted a cold drink and headed into the villa through the patio doors. She went to the fridge and lifted two ice cold cans of coke. She set them down to get two glasses when she felt a light touch on her shoulder. Startled, she turned round quickly and saw that Alice had followed her into the kitchen. Alice put both hands on her arms and leaning forward kissed her softly on the lips. Sarah continued that taken aback, she did nothing at first but as the older woman persisted, Sarah responded and felt Alice's tongue gently push open her lips. Sarah met Alice's tongue with hers, feeling weak at the knees with excitement. Alice manoeuvred Sarah against the wall and whilst continuing the kiss slid a hand inside her bikini bottoms and cupped her pussy. Sarah nearly fainted with delight at what was happening as Alice began to massage her cunt, which was rapidly becoming wet.

Alice inserted the tip of her index finger into Sarah's pussy and slowly moved it in and out. 'Lovely and tight' she murmured before withdrawing her hand and leading Sarah out of the kitchen and across the hallway to Sarah's room. Once inside, Alice drew the curtains and embraced Sarah once more, inserting her tongue deep into Sarah's willing mouth, whilst at the same time reaching behind her and undoing her bikini top which she threw on the floor. She took each small breast in turn in her hand, massaging it and squeezing the nipples which were fully erect. Breaking the embrace, she gently pushed Sarah back onto the bed and with one swift movement pulled her bikini bottoms off which joined the top on the floor. Standing, Alice undid her top and her large breasts swung free. Sarah noticed that they were firm and taut and topped with large brown nipples which stood erect at least half an inch. Stepping out of her bikini bottoms, Sarah saw that Alice's pussy was covered with a thatch of dark curls and she could just make out the pink lips protruding beneath.

As the story was recounted, Claire felt herself becoming aroused again and was glad when Sarah's fingers, which had continued outlining circles on her breasts and stomach, moved downwards through her pubic hair and began to toy with her lips. She opened her legs slightly to facilitate Sarah's access.

Sarah continued her story by describing how Alice had knelt in front of her and without speaking bent her legs at the knees spreading them wide. Alice then lay full length on top of her and began to kiss Sarah deeply, her tongue exploring the inside of the girl's mouth. As she did so, she pressed her groin into Sarah's, who, with mounting excitement eagerly responded. After a short time Alice broke the kiss and sliding down the bed kissed and sucked on Sarah's nipples. Sliding further down, she cupped Sarah's buttocks in her hands and kissed the inside of her thighs. By this time Sarah's cunt was oozing juices and she gasped as Alice's tongue made contact with her pussy. The older woman spread her lips with two fingers and slowly licked up and down her slit and then pointing her tongue, gently inserted it into Sarah's pussy. A sudden wave of pleasure burst over Sarah and she came with a small cry of satisfaction.

Lifting her head, Sarah could see Alice smiling, her mouth slick from Sarah's juices. Alice then inserted a finger into Sarah's cunt as Sarah lifted her legs and bent them at the knee to assist Alice's explorations. Soon a second finger joined the first as Alice slowly began to finger her. Alice inserted three fingers and Sarah felt her pussy being stretched wide, but the feeling was exquisite. She groaned loudly as the older woman fingered her, feeling the waves of pleasure build to another amazing orgasm. Alice then lay back on the bed and reached for Sarah who moved on top hugging and kissing her.

She slowly began to explore Alice's perfect body, firstly paying attention to each breast, kissing all around the breast before taking an erect nipple in her mouth, gently biting it with her teeth which made Alice moan softly. After spending some time on each breast, Sarah slid further down the bed, planting small kisses as she went. Alice helpfully opened her legs wide and Sarah took time to gaze intently at her pussy, the pink lips framed by the tight black curls were parted slightly and were glistening.

Sarah kissed the inside of each thigh, catching the natural aroma of Alice's sex and then leaning forward, tentatively touched her tongue to the pink lips. Alice moaned as Sarah ran her tongue up and down the lips and gasped as the inexperienced Sarah found her clitoris. 'Yes, Yes, keep doing that', Alice pleaded and as Sarah obliged, Alice grabbed her by the head and raised her thighs pushing her cunt to meet Sara's tongue. Although new to the experience, Sarah easily found a rhythm with her tongue which soon brought Alice to a shuddering climax.

Intrigued and excited by the story, Claire was aware of Sarah slowly fingering her as the tale was recounted. Sarah had three fingers inserted deep in Claire's well lubricated pussy and easily slid in a fourth. By cupping her thumb close to her palm and rotating her hand she found that she could slide her entire hand into the willing young woman. Claire moaned with pleasure as Sarah slowly and carefully fisted her, leaning forward to tease her clitoris with her tongue. This was too much for Claire who came again with a long moan.

Completely sated, Claire lay back on the bed with one leg bent at the knee and toyed with her pubic hair with her left hand. Drifting, she was vaguely aware of Sarah leaving the bed. A sudden flash brought Claire quickly to her senses and she saw Sarah standing at the foot of the bed, camera in hand. 'I have a good friend who can paint the most lifelike pictures from my photos,' she said.

12