The Picture of Dorian Gray Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acdd123
acdd123
870 Followers

Scene 2

The same two individuals in a different office, obviously being recorded without their knowledge from a hidden camera and listening device somewhere:

"I can't believe Hanson, what a shit. You mustn't get upset Catherine, you don't deserve to be spoken to like that."

"I fucking don't Martin and I have had it. We should both quit this afternoon."

"I agree, that will show him he can't treat people like that and get away with it."

Scene 3

Catherine is on the phone alone in her office.

"Hi babe, I needed to speak to you James. Hanson ripped into both myself and Martin earlier and it was so unfair and unpleasant. He bullies us. We have agreed to leave, to quit together this afternoon."

"Well I think that is a great decision love and I back you 100 %, as I always will on every decision you make."

"That means a lot thanks. Martin suggested we all meet for a drink later to drown our sorrows."

"What, spend the evening with that tub of lard, I would rather we work on starting that family we can now focus more on. Try some different things."

"James, we have tried everything for 4 years and Martin is a loyal friend and I owe him loyalty as it was my cock up and he has never once passed the buck."

"Ok call me when the deed is done with Hanson." They both laughed.

Scene 4

Back in Hanson's office. The camera is pointing at Catherine and Martin as they enter the office with Hanson sitting on the edge of his desk facing them (but facing away from the camera).

"I was expecting you both, so..." Hanson began before being cut off by Catherine.

"We have something we both want to say, don't we Mar...". Catherine seemed distracted and stopped mid-sentence, her mouth open, her jaw slack. Martin continued:

"We have had enough of being talked to and treated like rubbish, bullied by you into submission and so we are both leaving."

"Because you fucked up," Hanson said, "you are jumping ship and blaming me."

Martin started to rant and rave about what a shit Hanson was and finished by saying "and Catherine agrees".

"Does she Martin? Catherine, what is your view?"

"Unbelievable," she said quietly.

Hanson smiled, Martin looked at Catherine for support but she seemed miles away, looking down in a kind of trance.

"Back in the room Catherine," said Hanson. "We lost you for a bit there. You seemed lost in thought."

"Well it is a stressful decision we have made," said Martin sharply to defend his friend.

"It is unbelievable isn't it Catherine, an unbelievably big thing for you to take in," and with that Hanson raised his hands above his head as if stretching and yawning and seemed to Helen from behind where the camera was to push his hips forward off the desk for a few seconds almost arching himself backwards.

"Fucking hell," said Catherine loudly.

"If you agree with me Catherine that this fat tub of lard is to blame for everything then he loses his job and you get promoted to get to work directly under me every day and you take his salary on top of yours."

Martin said: "It shows how little you understand friendship. You think you can treat us both like shit and get away with it by trying to divide us. We have loyalty to each other, something you wouldn't understand."

"We'll see. Catherine, I need you to tell him he is sacked for gross incompetence. I give you the authority to make that decision and to tell him he is fat sack of shit who perves on you by staring at your legs whenever he can."

The camera angle suddenly switched to a front on picture of Hanson at the very moment he repeated his movement of stretching his arms upwards as if bored and at the same time thrusting his pelvis up and forward and as Martin's eyes followed his hands, the two girls were looking somewhere else

"Jesus wow, what a sight." said Helen in awe as she stared as the ridiculously tight light trousers clinging to his enormous tenting erection in his trouser leg and a huge scrotum that seemed so prominent in his trousers he may was well have been naked.

Catherine turned to her long-time friend and said, almost giddy with excitement:

"You're fired Martin, I mean fatty," she giggled. She turned to Hanson for approval and got none as he simply stared on impassively. She decided to go further:

"We both know you are incompetent and it is your fault we lost the deal so just get the fuck out of here."

Martin looked shocked and hurt but it didn't seem to bother Catherine as her assault on him continued:

"With my evidence against you, along with Mr Hanson's, you have no claim, just leave so we can get on with ... uhhh ... things and tell James I have been promoted and will be ... working late so I will give the drinks a miss."

Martin turned to leave and muttered: "Betrayed for 30 pieces of silver," as he reached the door he heard Catherine laugh in surprise at his comment. He turned and that is when he saw it all, her eyes lasering in on Hanson's crotch and as his eyes saw the immensity of the whole unit on full display he exclaimed: "Fucking hell, not again."

Hanson chuckled: "Say hello to Richard from me. Catherine, if Martin's father had known Martin had a soft spot for you, well let's just say you wouldn't have been trying to conceive with your inadequate hubby for the last 4 years."

"This fucking world, is that (pointing to the cock that stretched his trouser leg out) really more important to you than all of our years of friendship" said Martin and then he added "you don't even like him!".

"I could get to like him," she said sexily with a smile at the married boss and with that Martin slammed the door behind him.

Catherine strolled up to the desk and dropped to her knees so her face was inches from his groin.

"Did you say something about me working directly beneath you?" and she giggled flirtatiously.

"Tell me how much you want to see it."

"So much, so, so much, pleeease."

"What is more important, your marriage or seeing my cock spring out of these trousers."

"Your cock, fuck it is not even close."

"What is more important, the health and happiness of your husband or wrapping your lips around my huge cock?"

Catherine hesitated, it was so wrong that she felt uncomfortable with where Hanson was taking this. He simply thrust his pelvis up and forward and allowed his swollen full balls to press against her face and he slid up and down and across, mesmerising her as only the thin straining material separated them.

"Fuck I don't care what happens to him as long as I can suck you."

"Well Catherine that leaves one last issue. Hubby isn't getting the job done, do you want to remain barren with his cock or to be fertilised by mine?"

"Oh God, he could never get the job done, I want my son to inherit your mighty phallus and to create a family where your cock is king. It is unfair to call his thing a cock, I can hardly tell when he is in me and I can never tell when he has cum."

"Well Catherine, baby, it comes out if you promise to deny him sex from now on."

"Poor hubby, now give me that fucking monster that I have been entranced by since I came into the room."

Scene 5

"That was so hot, I wish I could have watched her suck you, give herself to you," said Helen.

"Watch Catherine's evolution step by step, Helen. If you thought that was hot, watch her learn and develop under my... I was going to say tutelage but I think cock is a more appropriate word."

The screen flashed up Day 1 and cut to Catherine in a similar suit to before being drilled over the desk by David Hanson. He was wearing a grey suit and was feeding his cock into her slowly, allowing her to get used to his size. He whispered in her ear: "This is the only fuck I ever give you where I work it into you slowly. Who said I am not a gentleman? Now that it is all in you, you better get used to feeling this full. Does hubby make you cum like this?" He reared up and under her and she squirmed and groaned and let out an ungodly noise which went on and on and on.

"Ohhh fuck, sooo good, I have never had orgasms like that. He is so small, I have never had anything like this in me. You are a fucking god."

"When I cum, I always cum in the same way. Five full long jets of potent spunk. The first is always the biggest, I can cum for 15 seconds, just firing it up you, the other loads are about 5 seconds each of solid hard jets of cum. I have had my cum tested and each load gets thicker and more potent until the 5th load which is the thick good stuff dredged from deep in my balls, thick and potent and I get so much pleasure forcing it out of my huge balls and up this thick cock with as much force as I can."

"Uhh David, give it to me, I love your cock in me."

"Has your husband been tested, why can't he get the job done?"

"He is below average, there is nothing below average about you. I love how your cock pleasures me."

"Do you want me to knock you up like a cheap whore over my desk or do you want to keep trying with your husband?". He increased his pace and she groaned with pleasure.

"Do you think I want my babies to be with a wimp or a stud, just fill me, you own me!!"

"Look at my wife's photo on the desk as I cum in you, I prefer to kiss your smooth tanned arse than her lips. Here comes the first of many loads." He fired his hips up and Helen watched the screen intently as they both moaned together and as predicted his up-thrust with constant rotation and grinding of his hips lasted around 15 seconds as he pumped God knows how much cum into her. Catherine simply managed "Ohhh God, ohhh God, sooooo much, fuck."

As Hanson relaxed and eased down he said quietly: "Here's some more Catherine," and he laughed at Catherine's surprise as he thrust up again and groaned violently as he came for over 5 seconds. This happened again and again before he gently lifted her hay coloured hair around her ear and said confidently:

"Here comes my grand cru of cum baby. This thick stuff is 20,000 times more potent than the average man's spunk and James isn't even average." His body seemed to tense and strain more than before and his hands gripped her hips and Helen watched as Mr Hanson impregnated an employee he had treated poorly and bullied over the last 2 years and this previously loyal young wife groaned in pleasure and moaned: "Give me the good stuff Mr Hanson, Mrs Hanson doesn't deserve it."

What shocked Helen most was the way Hanson pulled her hair and bent to kiss her passionately and the kiss went on and on and as they broke Catherine gasped: "I'm yours, Mr Hanson."

...

The screen cut to show Catherine on her back on the desk with her head draped back and a naked slim tanned Mr Hanson slapping his huge solid cock across her face before dropping his huge balls into her mouth. Soon he was driving his cock into her mouth, dominating her as she took as much of him as she could down his throat but a foot of cock was just too much for her.

...

The screen cut to a different image of Catherine, a tight red mini skirt clinging to her fit arse and her tanned athletic legs shone out as she thrust her arse into the air and begged Mr Hanson to fire his huge cock further into her.

"You will not wear a skirt longer than this again except for your husband. These legs are mine."

...

The screen cut to Hanson driving his cock between Doris' huge tanned globes. Helen purred in appreciation. She had that same cold arrogant look on her face as Hanson pleasured himself by driving himself between her enormous bust. Hanson groaned: "I'm ready" and Doris just responded: "Get ready dear" and pulled her head to one side to reveal Catherine sitting there in a sharp suit blazer and blouse and a short skirt and as she smiled the torrent of spunk hit her face. Helen watched for the first time as she saw the sheer power and quantity of spunk shoot out of Hanson's balls. The effort and force of his thrusts for the fifth of his loads showed the effort it took to drive such thick cum out at force so that it just covered the distance to her face and landed with satisfying splats all over her face.

...

The screen cut to a bedroom and Hanson on top of a familiar looking tanned arse. His hands pushing her face into the pillow as she mewed in pleasure as his hips rolled and rotated and drove his cock deep into her pussy. He settled into a rhythm and his huge balls slapped against her tight arse and then the phone rang and he just smiled and bent down to say to Catherine:

"It will be my wife. Just keep quiet and I will fill you in her marital bed." She moaned quietly and then he answered the phone.

"Hi Leslie, I am just hard at it, I am working out, let me put you on speakerphone. He chucked the phone on the bed and slid his hands intimately up Catherine's smooth body. "How are the kids," he said and he drove into Catherine.

Leslie wittered on as her husband totally ignored her and build to a climax up his young lover. He pressed Catherine's face into the bed and came hard into her. He casually discussed mundane matters with his wife whilst deep in Catherine on his marital bed.

...

The final scene cut back to the office and showed Catherine in another tiny mini skirt with Hanson groping her legs and arse as he pleasured himself by driving up into her. Helen realised Catherine was trying to speak to someone on the phone.

"Honey, I have some good news, I am pregnant."

"Ohh my, that is incredible, are you sure, they said we would never, wow. We have hardly, when could this have..."

He heard a sharp slap and he asked: "Are you ok Catherine, what was that noise."

"Oh it was just Mr Hanson,". Hanson slid his hand off her arse after slapping it firmly. "He was just clapping at the news that we are having a baby together."

The ambiguity in the comment was lost on the delighted husband as his wife succumbed to the relentless drilling from the huge cock of her boss, the father of her future child.

Helen turned to Mr Hanson and smirked. What she knew was that whilst Hanson had controlled the sex with Catherine, with her it would be very different.

...

Helen slowly unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall off her shoulders.

Her huge tits strained her sexy light blue lace bra which was thoroughly inadequate to contain her full firm tanned tits.

"I will make you lose control. My skin is so smooth and sexy, it will make you groan when you touch me. My body is flawless and my tight pussy can conquer any big cock. Mr Hanson, I am going to change your life and leave you questioning whether you have big enough balls for this particular job. Catherine hasn't prepared you for this. I doubt even Dorris has."

He was mesmerised by how pretty she was, how confident and sexy she was and how she was controlling this whole situation. He struggled to focus on anything except her incredible bust and when his hands reached up and closed around her bra covered tits, he knew he was beaten and he would do anything for this woman.

Five minutes later when she drove her hips down on him and the incredible tightness and her smooth manipulative control dominated his cock, he knew that he was in far more trouble than he had appreciated. He lived for the pleasure Helen could give him and he had only been in her company for minutes.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeees," he groaned as she rode him. "So fucking tight and smooth, you are incredible. So pretty, great tits, great legs, you are the full package," he grunted as he fucked her relentlessly.

"So glad the rumours about the best bankers having the biggest cocks are true, Mr Hanson."

The arrogant middle aged married stud leaned forward and hit the intercom:

"Doris, phone Leslie and tell her something has come up and I will not be home tonight."

Doris chuckled wickedly: "David, I did that this morning when Helen walked in. Your flat chested ugly wife moaned about how she would have to spend another night in that big mansion alone because of your fucking work. As she moaned I watched a video on my laptop of you fucking me on Leslie's precious marital bed whilst my big tits stretched that negligee I bought for you to give to her, just so that I could have you cum all over my big globes whilst I was wearing it. I actually told her to hold whilst I watched you spray your cum all over me. Helen, your poor fiancé walked up to my desk as Mr Hanson erupted on that tape and I think he could tell I was a bit distracted."

"He is so naïve, the poor boy would have been oblivious."

"He wasn't oblivious to my tits Helen, he may have a fucking hot girlfriend but he still stared at my big double Fs. Let me know if you want me to send him home as he is loyally waiting for you downstairs. I will tell him the 2 have been chosen and you need to be inducted on a course."

"Make it for a week... fuck ride me Helen, Jesus you are hot," Hanson groaned.

Doris said: "I will tell Luisa to come upstairs and get rid of the others. That girl has some family assets, her new husband is heir to a huge fortune, I am sure Helen can help with that. I will tell Nathan that Helen came first and that he has a lot to do to ever hope to get a job in this industry."

"Sounds uhhh, harsh Doris, even for you," Hanson mumbled as he bent down to suck one of Helen's tits into his mouth."

"Uh right there David, drill me... Doris don't be so soft on him. Tell him he was disqualified for being a sex pervert for staring at me and you. Tell him I was asked about whether he had been looking at my legs and say that I said yes, he always does that and that you saw him gawping at your huge udders and so he will never work in this city as he has been reported to other graduate recruitment businesses. I love it when a plan comes together."

"I love stuff like this, fuck you are kinky Helen," Doris laughed and hung up.

Doris played up her role superbly and Nathan was left shell-shocked.

He phoned Helen. She answered sharply:

"Hi Nat, didn't Doris tell you I am straight onto a long hard induction course. "

"Uh yes, well done babe, I missed out and well..."

"Mr Hanson saw something he liked I guess, just one of those things. You will easily get the next one as you aced the test..."

"Well that woman..." there was a rhythmic banging which interrupted him down the line, before Helen said calmly and confidently:

"Continue, I am listening hon."

"Well uhh that woman Doris..."

"Oh yes, the repressed old crow..."

"Yes her, well she..."

"Grey haired stony-faced but pretty bitch but did you see her knockers hon, I admit that they may be nearly as big as mine and we don't say that often do we?"

"Well she said I was starring at them and at yours, I mean..."

"I bet you were, you sly dog, did you admit it?"

"Welll yes because she was sitting there with a top on which barely contained them and she was showing so much cleavage and seemed to be inviting me to stare into it."

"Doris is here now, I can see what you mean about the top and I am on speakerphone," Helen said giggling.

"I heard those latest comments young man," said Doris sternly. "And Helen, did you see him staring at your body today?"

"Yes of course, he always does."

"Helen, be careful what you say..." Nathan said sharply.

"But it is the truth and I saw you sneaking a look at Doris' ...uhhh ... assets, is that the word?"

"Helen, stop!" he said in a panic stricken way.

"I am not jealous, I know you love me."

"But..."

"I think what he is trying to say is that I will use your evidence to support my request that he is put down as a person of interest for the sex offenders' register," said Doris sharply. "And you Helen need to start this induction so hang up."

"Honey I am sure this will all blow over but Mr Hanson is here and he wants to speak to you first."

"Nathan, I have been hearing about your conduct today and if you ever try to get a job which amounts to more than stacking shelves in a supermarket I will get you sacked. Your future wife has a career ahead of her, you do not. If Helen agrees then we can dispense with reporting this little pervert. That is if Doris agrees too?

acdd123
acdd123
870 Followers