The Picture of Dorian Gray Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slapped his big 10 cock against Helen's pretty face and Doris leant forward and the stoney faced grey haired mature minx pushed her tanned full huge tits in her tight top against the other cheek of Helen's pretty face:

"Well from where I am sitting honey, the boss probably has the ... ehhh ... equipment to make your life hell and Doris doesn't seem short on ammunition herself but you know me, I will work hard to make him understand that you are a good man, loyal and honest and that I hope to be happily married, just like him" she said sliding her tongue up Hanson's rigid bobbing shaft."

Mr Hanson said: "That isn't good enough, if my company is paying you money I want it going into a separate account to his, any house in your name and a pre-nuptial that if you split, none of the company's money goes into the hands of this pervert ever."

"Oh that is hard," Helen said wanking the cock of her new boss "but I am sure I can make it work". Her hand accelerated and her mouth slipped over the huge head of his erection and the 2 became lost in the sexual bliss of Helen's special skills.

Doris intervened as Helen's mouth was full:

"If you agree to Mr Hanson's terms, I will drop the complaint and I will even come to your wedding, if you promise not to stare at my tits again Nathan?"

With an audible pop Helen's lips came free from her bosses' cock. "Ahh thanks Doris, what do you say Nat, I think we can work this out."

"Ok Helen, I don't know what to say. I guess I have no choice."

"Good, do you think you can manage not to stare at them, they are huge hon? Maybe bigger than mine and mine are double Es. I bet they will be on show Doris, even on my wedding day, trying to outgun the bride and her mother?"

"Oh god, uhhhhh, ... uhh, uhh" Nathan groaned.

"What are you doing hon, that sounded like you were... Jesus, Doris has had an effect on you. Or is it mum? Well I will see you in a week. I better go before you get into more trouble."

Helen hung up and turned to Doris:

"Thanks for showing me the poster today by the way."

"You just needed reminding where your skills lie."

"What I am really good at? What makes me special? You know what I remembered when I read those lines."

"That you are so hot and can fuck who you want," groaned Mr Hanson as his cum shot across Helen's face and into Doris's tits.

"Not just that big boy, come on keep cumming for me, that's it, no you need to understand I get what I want and I enjoy the destruction I cause along the way." She reached her tongue into Doris's deep impressive cleavage and licked a long thick trail of cum up into her mouth. "I see you have a wedding ring on Doris."

"Yes, he is not in good health though. He is not much of a man so I deny him access to these"

"Well let's go for dinner and see which of our men fills his trousers first."

Part 3 -- pre-wedding arrangements

Nathan was feeling a bit flat as he was unable to secure a job in the months following Helen securing her job. Helen worked closely with Mr Hanson on big international transactions and Nathan felt sad not only that his fiancée was away so often but also that she seemed to get in touch so infrequently when she was away. On top of that Helen had decided that they should stop having sex before the wedding so that getting married would be really special for them both. Nathan agreed but when Helen was dressed to impress, Nathan wished he hadn't agreed as his whole body ached for her.

One Sunday a fortnight before the wedding Nathan and Helen travelled to near the south coast to the old stately home of Lord and Lady Drake, Nathan's parents.

They walked up the drive, Helen looked stunning in sunglasses and a tight white top which emphasised the size of her firm full globes and her fit tanned flat midriff together with jeans which looked like they had been shrunk to the shape of her fit voluptuous arse and toned legs. Lady Drake met them at the door and she hugged her son tightly. "So good to see you, I know things haven't been going well but I am pulling strings so you will have a job in the city soon." She looked at Helen and slowly looked her up and down. Her eyes screamed "Fucking whore" but she said coldly: "Come inside both of you, we need to discuss the wedding plans."

"Where is dad?"

"He is upstairs, he will be down soon."

Helen studied Lady Drake as she walked behind her, her thin wrinkly papery skin, she was skin and bones. She thought to herself, how on earth does she take ... her thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice from the balcony above:

"Nathan, back home at last," he boomed at his son but he wasn't looking at his son, he was staring at Helen unashamedly.

Lady Drake shouted up: "I am preparing lunch so come down when you have finished ... what you are doing. Do you know where Sofia is?"

At that moment a tall young woman walked behind Lord Drake:

"I was just busy polishing, Lady Drake," she said with a strong Polish accent. Helen studied her as she strolled down the stairs and realised that she was equally being appraised.

"My name is Helen," she said stepping forward to shake the hand of Sofia."

Taller than Helen, firm strong tanned legs in cut off jeans and a t-shirt emphasising firm but smaller tits than Helen's. She had high cheek bones but was striking rather than pretty. Helen smiled at her, a knowing smile. Sofia's skin was still slightly clammy from her recent physical activity. Helen had known Lord Drake since before university and she knew only too well why Sofia's skin was still slightly sweaty. When Lord Drake fucked, he fucked hard. And when Lord Drake didn't want to fuck, well Helen hadn't experienced that and he doubted Sofia had either.

"Nathan, the market is in the village today, shall we see what fresh ingredients we can see for tea. It will be lovely to spend some time with you and Sofia can finish the preparation for lunch. "

"What about Helen? Do you want to come darling?"

"I think your mum wants some time with you Nathan, I will help Sofia in the kitchen."

"Oh God help us," Nathan joked. "Don't let her poison us Sofia, cooking is not Helen's strength."

...

Helen took control as soon as Nathan and Lady Drake had left.

"Did I interrupt this being polished when I arrived," she laughed as her hand snaked around Lord Drake's bulge in his groin. 'Was Sofia doing her best to get her lips around the Lord's mighty girth? Let me show you how it is done Sofia."

Helen eased his hard glistening cock out of his trousers and smiled. "You were polishing his knob when we arrived. Sorry to interrupt you Sofia. But the reality is when I'm around, his cock goes in me. Doesn't it?" she said looking at him with a stern smirk. He responded with a loud "uhhh" as she wanked him and bent over to tease him with a view of her huge tanned tits. "There are leagues aren't there honey and I am top of the premier league. You need me more than your wife don't you."

"Yes of course."

Her hand sped up. "You need me more than your high cheek-boned Polish slut, don't you?"

"Uhh huh."

"You want my busty tanned body more than her slim Polish frame don't you."

"Yes of course."

"See Sofia, of course, you thought it belonged to you but it belongs to me."

Sofia looked at her with a flicker of defiance: "I thought... I thought it belonged to Polly."

Helen raised an eyebrow. "Who" ... she wanked him hard and slowly... "is" ... she twisted his cock to make him groan... "Polly?'

Sofia answered quickly: "A busty married slut in the village with huuuge tanned tits."

"Mmmm, sounds impressive. Can she beat these honey?" she said scooping her glorious smooth tanned tits out of her tight top.

Again, Sofia was the one who responded: "Fuck Helen, they are huge."

"Nice aren't they babe," she replied, smiling smugly at the young pretty Polish woman. "He really likes me, don't you? Your big dick can't get enough of my body. Let me see if I can't out-fuck Polly, I love competition."

Helen raised her hips over him and Sofia gulped at how her body coped with the girth of the man under her. She knew how his chunky meat split her open and yet Helen's tight hole gripped him as she controlled her descent onto him. Helen's hips gradually quickened and the slapping noise loudened as she controlled events. Lord Drake groaned in pleasure and after a while he grunted:

"You feel even better, God so smooth and tight and strong ... fuckkkk... how many men since you were last here?

"Are you jealous?"

"Yes, fuck... Yes."

"Ohhh, jealous of the big dicked bankers that fuck your future daughter in law for days, like you did on your trips up to us at university. When you booked hotels for us. Should I be jealous of Polly, she sounds impressive."

Sofia interrupted them: "I saw her tits, she has a fucking amazing body... I thought it was unbeatable but look how you fuck him. Your tits, your arse, those legs. You deserve him."

"You haven't seen me really fuck him yet. Watch." Helen rolled her hips and Sofia saw Lord Drake's large swollen balls twitch with excitement and that was before she slammed her hips down on him and pressed her giant perfect globes into his face. She rode him with a power and rhythm which shocked Sofia. Surely his huge thick cock must be stretching her he way it did for her as he gave her orgasms in a way no other man had and yet she smirked impassively at Sofia as she controlled the fuck. He lasted an impressively long time given the relentless attack from her hips but a few minutes later he was grunting loudly and filling her with shot after shot of thick cum.

"Jesus, you're better than ever," he moaned.

"Well you certainly will give that busty married slut a race for her money, is that the right phrase?" Sofia asked.

"A run for her money Sofia," Helen responded giggling. "I can't wait for a threesome with her to show her that the future Lady Drake will not be outgunned or outfucked by anyone."

"Wow," said Sofia and Lord Drake said "I'm not sure I'll survive it."

"Well Sofia will help you practice by joining us in bed, competing with me for your cock, won't you."

"Uhh well.."

"Sofia, you can either resist and resent me and side with Nathan and his ugly mother or you can be my sexy little helper, you work for me and I will share the big money and the big cocks with my pretty Polish friend. What do you say Sofia? Will you betray that ugly hag with every breath you take in order to support me?"

Sofia gulped: "Jesus you are bad, so bad but so fucking hot. Will you pay for me to have tits as big as yours and Polly's?"

"You are the second woman this month to ask me that. A young woman at work called Luisa recognised she couldn't make it without bigger tits. Like with her, if you are loyal to me you can have everything you want."

"God yes Helen, please."

"Well you two, we are going to create carnage," Helen said. "It is all part of my life plan.

...

To be continued