The Picture of Dorianna Grey Pt. 02

Story Info
Erotic Trans/Gay Femdom.
3.2k words
4.41
3.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image of Dorianna Grey stared down at him in more ways than one. It was as though she was supervising the work of one of her servants. The feather duster in hand he lightly brushed away at the nearby bookshelf.

When Regina was assigning the chores to him she playfully added a pair of 3" clip-on hoop-earrings saying they went well the new hairstyle. Offering no protest he next watched as she slid a pearl necklace with matching double-strand bracelet in place.

A gentle pace to his movement as he padded around the room as a maid might he could feel the power of the oil portrait pulling him in once more. Closing his eyes briefly before fluffing the pillows he could hear her soft-spoken words.

"Yessss...you're welcoming the changes you need to feel...you can sense them taking hold...changing you...transforming you...the thought of being even more beautiful is becoming paramount...the world of women is harking you closer...you feel yourself absorbing the call of the feminine...your desire grows to have an appropriate name as a sign of devotion."

Feeling so pretty...looking girlish in a t-girl kind of way...Nigel turned to the portrait. It came out softly in a sweet feminine voice.

"Yes...yes...Lady Grey...make me one with the feminine your highness...allow your servant to receive the gift of womanhood."

A mind can play so many tricks on one. Was it an illusion or had the lips of the woman in the portrait just blown him a kiss on hearing his plea?

Breaking the spell it sounded like someone was calling out the name 'Arianna' from another room. A quick couple of pats of a 'Lady Di' fluff to the hairstyle Nigel turned to see Regina with her hands on her hips sternly glaring at him.

She looked so dominant it made him melt in her powerful presence. He felt compelled that he should defer to her authority. Was it possible?...were his nipples and areolas talking on a new sensitivity...did they seem to pout out with a hint of a jiggle?

The sudden movement had him knocking one of her Lladro porcelain pieces off the antique table. Called 'Summer Serenade' by the talented artist with the Spanish brand the expensive handmade 5" piece was of a woman flouncing the hem of her dress. Hitting the carpet the two saw an edge had chipped off.

Feeling so helpless he didn't know what to do so he lifted the hem of his apron. The fingernails looking so pretty polished in red Nigel drew the feminine 'pinny' closer to his body while staring back in horror at the sight of the error.

Regina commanded the room.

"Oh how terrible...do you know how long that has been a family heirloom?... honestly you're like an errant little girl who has disobeyed her mother...well that's just how you shall be treated...a proper spanking is in order."

Her hand held his left one while she gave off a swat to his bum as he held his apron hem.

"Upstairs you pretty thing...you'll discover good girls get rewarded and bad girls get punished...to my boudoir...I want you undressed down to your knickers...I expect to see you on all fours on my bed's comforter preparing for a fanny spank...and to think gurl I put you in a lovely new apron and this is how you thank me."

"Yes Ma'am...yes Ma'am... I'll go there straight away."

Walking into the bedroom he took in the scent of the different aromas. Mingling in the air were the smell of perfumes and the powerful fragrance of her vagina that always remained ever-present. Carefully removing and neatly folding his outfit Nigel glanced at the mirror above her dresser ready to get on the bed.

His waist had a thin flat look merging with shapely hips and a rounded bum. Moving up from the small trim tummy his chest had an enticing looseness. The pair of areolas sat crowned on the pouting breasts with lengthy nipples pushing straight out a half inch. The male musculature of the arms had been replaced with a weaker look an attractive girl often has that comes with tiny wrists.

Bending to rest on hands and knees he could feel a wiggle where a female likes having one. The soft smooth hairless look on his body had his white skin contrasting with the pretty varnish on the nails of his fingers.

Under his breath he spoke while waiting for Ms. Regina to come an administer the punishment he deserved.

"Oh my nails look so pretty...I just love how stylish my hairdo is...I want to keep growing it out until its long and flowing with curls."

Being near tucked he looked between his legs dropping his head yet barely saw any hint of his penis. Full-rounded and curvy he felt the urge to shake his pretty butt.

"Alright missy on my lap...there is nothing quite like an over-the-knee spanking to reprimand a gurl in need of atonement."

"Owe...owe...owe'...his cries floated out into the airwaves of the bedroom. Firm and hard her hand slapped at the exposed twin cheeks. Thinking it so feminine a bit of a jiggle to them Regina like the way the rounded bottom globes moved on being spanked.

"Please Lady Regina ...I'm so sorry...owe...owe ...owe...it will never happen again...owe...owe...owe...I beg your forgiveness."

Later that evening a warm bath had him in a lovely nightgown afterwards seeking wisdom from the portrait of the woman. The candle flickered while he sat on the loveseat staring at Lady Dorianna Grey. Nigel thought it best he remain silent.

'To make room for the future you must let go of the past'...suddenly the oil painting was whispering once more...'releasing the illusion of control frees you to experience that which destiny offers...you'll find the name Arianna is what you'll answer to'.

It was the last words he remembered before falling asleep watching the candle extinguish its light. The blanket pulled high he awoke to a new feeling. Turning to the side his hand moved the lengthy hair off to the side. The change had come overnight with the flowing locks turned strawberry-red. It felt so right having lovely and long colored nails. Peeking out from the other edge of the blanket he saw his toes now too had the same red color.

A gentle sigh...it felt so womanly...looking down the nightgown had a lifted shapely look. On his chest the sumptuous pair of breasts jostled about when he moved. Could it really be...had he crossed over to the world that both Lady Grey and Ms. Regina lived in.

"Arianna...Arianna...come to my boudoir..."

Somehow he knew it was his name now. At his feet the pair of 4" mules awaited his use. The full-rounded bottom cheeks rotated on every step. Gliding into her bedroom the pair of hefty breasts felt like they entered before she did. Arianna saw Regina with her back pressed against the headboard as she sat upright.

The flowing sheer negligee spread out highlighting the woman's body. A simple lift of her finger motioned Arianna to remover her nightgown.

The quizzical look at Regina had Arianna slipping the high-waisted panties down and off. Standing naked but for the high heeled mules a tilt of the head had the long flowing hair caress far down his back

"Oh Lady Regina my body looks so beautiful...my breasts they're so full...so large...my little plaything between my legs...it's so small now."

Nigel had never been blessed with a Johnny Wad of a lengthy porn-star cock but he had had a respectable 6". A quick glance saw that the penis was at best 4" now.

"Come Arianna dear...let's freshen your lippy ...I do so enjoy the feel of soft lips with shimmering lipstick kissing at my nipples."

Like a youthful nun that escaped her convent hoping to explore her sexuality her Mother Superior condemned as mortal sin the t-girl moved onto the mattress. Slinking with all the delicateness a thin feminine body has Arianna could feel the excitement expanding. Dangling down the milky breasts felt heavenly as they swayed.

It just felt natural to fall into the arms of the dominant woman. Arianna ran her hand over the sheer tulle fabric bringing a lift to Regina's nipples. Moments later the two were both naked.

"Lady Regina I feel so small...so weak...so fertile."

"It's for the best with a t-girl like you...the more helpless you are the greater the need you have for being with a dominant...come suckle my breasts as I teach you the ways of women."

The scent of her vagina drew him in. Slipping down Adrianna settled in between her legs.

"Very nice ...licky licky."

It looked so pretty its gentle folds spreading out Adrianna slid her tongue along the gleaming slit. 5, 10 15 minutes passed while the girl slurped away at the glistening muff pushing her tongue in as far as it would go.

Enjoying the climax Regina smiled on seeing Arianna watching her.

"What's that Ms. Regina?...look at how long it is."

"It's a strap-on...kind of makes your little plaything seem insignificant huh."

He felt so girlish feeling his breasts swaying back and forth as the woman penetrated him from behind. Slick with lube Arianna could feel the firm latex phallus creating new sensations inside the canal walls of his anus.

'Slap...slap...slap'...His pretty butt absorbed the motion. Every thrust in brought with a fun tingling sensation.

Upstairs in the attic Ms. Regina had many portraits to choose from as she searched. Each one of the 10 adult men had been guests at the woman's bed and breakfast at one time. Lifting the one up to see him posing in a suit and tie she remembered him to have been an arrogant barrister. He had come to the Inn at Trulee intent on fleecing her of money on some sort of estate tax scam.

"Ahhh...here's Beatrice's 'Doreen'...it will be so nice to have my Arianna meeting a new gurl friend to play with."

The identical portrait of Lady Grey in the attic to the one in her den had made the alteration. The look of the 19th century aristocratic women had been replaced with the image of Nigel Harrington in a jacket, tie and white shirt. Taking it off the easel it was time he laid alongside the other transformed men's oil portraits in the locked cabinet.

"I'll have to ring up Beatrice and have her put her talents as a seamstress to work in making my Arianna a new dress...today will be a nice day for a carriage ride."

A simple series of emails had cleaned up the last of Nigel's financial affairs with his two partners. Without them ever meeting in person the partnership had been dissolved and a check for the final agreed upon amount deposited.

Smooth as any savvy exchequer assigned to handle the royal treasury Regina Morgan had put the financial affairs in order essentially freeing her Arianna from any concerns one Nigel Harrington may have had.

The final email let the former partners know he was off to New Zealand or was it Australia for an extended trip of a lifetime likely never to return.

Looking down the road Regina flopped the reins on the back of the horse urging it to pick up the pace as it pulled the open-air carriage.

"Come Mr. Skeffington...lift those hoofs...we don't want to be late to Beatrice's home."

Sitting next to her Arianna took in the summer breeze. In widespread use during the 1800's the horse-drawn carriage presented an elegant look so common among the wealthy landowners of the Victorian era.

The cottage home of Beatrice Wilson was made of sculpted stone kept painted white every few years or so to maintain its heritage. Alongside the structure was a crushed gravel road that made its way curving around back before coming to an end near the garden. At a glance one would find it splendid with an array of flowers and plants so often seen in the English countryside.

"Doreen ...Doreen our guests have arrived."

A bit of a frumpy look to the woman the dressmaker had been friends with Regina Morgan for some time. 3 years earlier she had been delighted to hear Regina may have a new t-girl she wanted Beatrice to meet.

Graduating university 10 years earlier with a degree to practice law Basil Talbot had arrived at the Inn of Trulee after hearing the woman was filthy with money. By weeks end the male arrogance had been replaced with a more attractive gentle yielding nature and feminine personality.

As with Nigel the picture of Dorianna Grey had brought another man to the shores of the Lady pond.

"Look Ms. Beatrice she has the same color hair and length that I do...it's so fun putting a brush to my curls."

The t-girl snuggled close letting her hand slip inside the arm of the woman that she was married to.

"Doreen her name is Arianna...her Mistress Regina has brought her here to be fitted for a new dress."

"Yes mummy...will it have lots of petticoats like some of mine."

"I'm thinking a cute sundress to highlight her bosom and shapely figure...like you have she's come to adjust to having large breasts on a thin girlish frame."

Doreen gave a look at her diamond wedding ring before lifting up on her high heels to give a peck of a kiss to the cheek of the woman that ran her life.

"I'll let you hold the pin-cushion while I make the assessments...be mindful not to interrupt...you know when two women are talking you're likely to learn something."

"Yes Ma'am...I've already learned so much from you...like how to cook and clean and make myself pretty...and lick your lovely vagina."

"That's true dear we needn't burden that little mind of yours with too much information."

The pleasantries exchanged the 4 found themselves on the 2nd floor converted bedroom where Beatrice had a mannequin and sewing machine.

"Doreen hold the fabric while I run the cloth tape measure of Arianna's figure once more."

"Yes Ma'am."

"...so as I was saying Regina a trip this Fall down to London with the four of us would be lovely...my gurl has never been to the opera...the chance to see Prosper Merimee's 'Carmen' would be enlightening."

"Certainly Beatrice no play-write or composer does love and jealousy quite like the French."

Arianna smiled watching Doreen looking at her.

"You have nice boobies Arianna."

"Thank you Doreen...isn't if fun wearing pretty bras and matching knickers?'

Picking up a handful of pins from the cushion Beatrice held a few in her mouth before using them at the waistline of the soft fabric.

"There now ...let's have you down to your intimate wear Arianna...slip out of the dress I need to make some adjustments."

"Yes Ms. Beatrice...it feels so nice on my soft skin."

"It will look even better once I get the hem-length correct...oh my doesn't that look adorable Regina...it seems being fitted for a frock has brought an excitement of arousal."

The three watched Arianna's penis grow hard within her panties. Regina spoke up.

"Seems someone is having naughty thoughts Beatrice."

The seamstress let both her hands lower the white boy-short knickers trimmed in pink ruffles off. Cupping the hairless scrotum giving a gentle roll of the balls she snickered out a humiliating chuckle.

"Oh how cute...tell me does your darling squirt or will it only come out in a little ooze of a puddle?...Hold still gurl while I give a quick measure."

The cloth tape-measure put to the piece had her speaking.

"I have the little plaything at 3" and a half...Doreen slip out of your outfit and bring a relief a tongue and lips is capable of while Lady Regina and I have a spot of tea and sit in amusement watching our t-girls."

"Yes mummy shall I take off my bra too?"

Arianna looked at Regina who gave a nod of her head only to see her gurl put her d-cup breasts on display.

The two t-girls standing on their knees took to caressing and fondling each other. Doreen lowered her hands under giving a scoop of a cup to her milky breasts. The kiss leaving a deep red imprint of a pair of womanly lips above the nipple had Arianna drifting her mouth lower.

She took to teasing and tugging the areola. Her tongue pushed out quickly flickering up and down like women do when they're lesbians at play.

"Ohhhh...eeewww...eeewwww ...Arianna your lips are so soft."

The hands of Doreen's new acquaintance played at her bum. Like Arianna's it was large and full-rounded.

"My Domina Beatrice has me calling it my gurl-clitty...do you think you could touch it please?"

"Oh sure Doreen...I think you're so pretty...will you be my friend?'

"Yes...yes...it'll be nice having a gurlfriend like you Arianna...maybe we can have a sleepover one night if our women let us."

"Won't that be fun...we could play with my dollhouse...and have popcorn ...and girl-talk chatting doing each other's nails...and rolling hot curlers in our hair."

Arianna cooed out feeling Doreen lightly stroking her penis. Using the pads of her fingers she ran them up and down the length of the small shaft. Her lovely breasts swaying she lowered down letting her mouth take in the cute stiffness. Her fingers held the gurlie-clit up letting her lick at the ball-sac.

Swirling her tongue on them she could feel the balls lightly rolling around inside her mouth. Oh it felt so nice sucking on a cock even if it wasn't called that any longer being so small.

"Oh...oh ...oh...Doreen...you're getting me excited...I think I'm going to squirt."

It wasn't the way a man describes it...No he never says 'squirts' ... Rather an alpha male has his cock erupting ...exploding...often times violently... shooting out like he was trying to set some kind of Olympic record for length and volume...sending band after band of hot cum up high in the air as a sign of his masculine virility.

The t-girls hands went up broken at the wrists holding at the sides of her breasts as though a sign of surrender.

"Oh, oh, oh, ...yes, yes, yes..."

Truth be told there was a hint of masculinity in the final grunt.

"Ewwww...Eewwww...ugggg..."

3 short gentle bursts splattered along Doreen's cheek-line ending with a girlish squeak of a final... 'Ohhh'.

Feeling it oozing down her face the t-girl sensed the opportunity. She slung her tongue to the side of her lips certain to capture the warm fluid.

Doreen suddenly discovered Arianna was returning the favor by beating her off. The soft skinned hand kept gliding along picking up speed. Her hands clutched at her own breasts tweaking the nipples as she tugged them outward.

Like anyone that has a penis she was so thrilled someone other than herself was masturbating the sexual organ. Her posture erect her shoulders back Doreen shook her milky breasts just because she could.

"Oh girlfriend you know just how to do that...oh yes, oh yes, oh yes...ohhhh Arianna...it's going to..."

The warm fluidly treasure spilled in to the hand of the t-gurl. Lifting it up she smiled at Doreen as she sucked the cum-juice past her lips before licking her fingers knowing it was good to the last drop.

End of part 2 ...