The Picture of Dorianna Grey Pt. 03

Story Info
Erotic Trans/Gay Femdom.
2.9k words
4.59
3.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Above the wide brim the matching hat had a colorful 4" band with a faux white rose fashioned out of delicate fabric. The sun-dress was the kind of pretty floral pattern frock a t-girl enjoys wearing. Helping her Domina by carrying a wicker basket for the picked flowers from her garden Arianna felt contented.

"Ariannna...Arianna darling bring me the scissors...we'll add these geraniums to our collection."

It felt so nice the way his breasts moved held captive in the pretty bra. Just then a breeze lifted the hem of the sundress showing off the cute thong with lace edging.

"Yes Lady Regina...I'm coming."

"Why you look so lovely this morning...such a pretty thing...didn't I hear my former bull-stud shout out the same words a few month previous?"

A pinkish hue came on Arianna's cheeks feeling a touch of bashful embarrassment on remembering the man. Her mind drifted back to the evening before things changed.

Bruno the barkeep had shown up bearing gifts. A basket with a bottle of whiskey and some cheese selections had been his effort at showing gratitude for the invitation.

The strapping man beefy with muscles arrived earlier than expected. Like any alpha male he was on the hunt for something feminine...something wet and warm...something alluring...something that would satisfy the animal instinct lurking just below the surface as his reptilian brain took over.

Part of Regina thought him to be on the hunt for something else as well as she searched her intuition. Could it be the many paintings spaced throughout the Inn of Trulee. Perhaps her special oil portrait had him believing there was remunerative value if fenced with the proper criminal that did such illegal things.

Frilly trimmed hold-ups keeping the stockings in place had Arianna in 3" heels to go with the matching bra and knicker set.

The milky breasts near spilling out of the lace cups the t-gurl was startled walking out from the bathroom after the meticulous application of makeup. Long flowing strawberry-red hair one of the gifts of the picture of Dorianna Grey spun along the side past the shoulders with Arianna smiling nervously.

Removing the last of his clothing Bruno was pleased to see the picture of Dorianna Grey has once more worked its magic. He'd always been mindful never to look at it knowing the power of the spirit of the legendary woman of noble birth.

"Oh my ...good afternoon Sir...I hadn't known you arrived."

"Come here you cute little bird...I want to see how small you are there."

A thing for women and no issue with t-girls he looked on as Arianna lowered her panties. The small little gurly penis could only get as long as 3" now. Seeing the man's thick girthed 7" had the t-girl getting excited.

He shouted out from the boudoir.

"...you've got a cute one here Lady Regina...I know she's not allowed to touch herself without your approval."

The woman replied the voice coming up from the staircase on the first floor.

"I'll give her permission this time for the odd mercy wank...Keep yourself entertained with my darling...I never worry about your staying power or the ability to get hard a 2nd time before I let her enjoy in your seed."

His lust spiking he leered at Arianna.

"Let me see you play with it...your bra...take it off...I always did like big breasts above a thin waistline...damn...look at those large areolas...why they're as big and oval as the old 18th century thruppence coin."

Arianna also enjoyed the look of having good sized areolas spreading out along the expanse of her beautiful breasts. Enticingly alluring they were crowned with nipples that could extend out near half an inch when fully aroused.

Mindful of the lengthy nails the t-girl only needed two fingers to stroke the little penis. The way she did it looked so girly instead of firmly holding it in a tight-fisted manly grip the pads of her fingers were used to delicately touch it.

Bruno pulled her close as he sat man-splained with legs spread. His hands reached behind squeezing and tugging at her pretty bottom amused to see the t-gurl masturbating in front of him on his command.

"Sir I always get excited when I am allowed to touch my little plaything... aren't my breasts beautiful?"

"Yes sweetie...shake 'em while you're wanking...what a tart you are...you really seem to...hey what the heck are you doing...shite you're ..."

Arianna like so many t-gurls had the self-control of a diapered baby when playing with himself. Teetering in the 3'" heels his penis spit out landing the cream on Bruno's cock and balls and hairy mound.

A simple finger-point by Bruno had the lovely t-girl slipping to her knees to lick and clean up the messy goo. Standing straight and tall as the Paris phallic symbol of the Eiffel Tower on Champ de Mars his cock now responded to the gentle licking.

Slurping at the warm cream Arianna let her tongue slide to the ballsac before pressing her mouth on the collection of wild hair surrounding the stiff prick. As soft as a kitty lick to a bowl of milk the gurl separated the gooey discharge from the location.

Walking in Regina knew something was amiss with Bruno's attitude if not motive. Like most men he'd usually fuck and cum then leave taking off like a jackrabbit being chased by a dog to brag and boast of another shag over pints with his mates. To her it seemed like he was casing the joint like a burglar might.

"I see Arianna is being diligent as to fluffing my bull-stud...get him ready my gurl I desire to feel the stiffness penetrating within before you and I are off for the stay at a friend's home in the village."

Bruno looked up at Regina while lending a helping hand by pumping his cock as Arianna clean up the mess.

"I'm ready for you Ma'am...so you two have to leave tonight...so I won't be staying over like usual?"

"Come lie on the bed Bruno ...and no I'm afraid we won't be staying as my friend has taken ill and needs the comfort of compassionate care a woman can only bring."

Lady Regina took hold of the lengthy cock letting her vagina settle on its attractive girth while lowering. Allowed to watch nearby Arianna had a hint of envy seeing how easily a pussy can absorb both length and thickness.

The woman's hands pressed down at the chest matted with hair. Her pretty rump lifted up and slammed back down countless times with Bruno's hands holding at the trim waist.

Ready to drive to the town of Castles Edge Regina looked at Arianna sitting in her BMW. A hand wave at Bruno had both automobiles pulling out from the car park headed in different directions. Within the hour the woman had her -t-girl settled at the home of her friend Abigail Walters.

"I'm not sure when I"ll return Abigail...could be some day next week or so."

"Take your time Regina your lovely Arianna and my Doreen and I we'll keep ourselves busy."

The owner of the Hound and Fatted Calf pub was delighted to see Regina Morgan walk in. Harold Evers had first come to know the woman when the two helped raised money for a new train depot some 10 years previous. She'd already known the answer before she asked.

"No Bruno this evening?"

"I'm afraid not ...he's been doing it a lot lately...the lad called in ill yet I suspect he was just pissed last night and is hungover...what I really wish was that I had an attractive server to handle the crowds after the football matches."

"Quite right Harold."

"Yes Regina... Someone to draw their attention..."

He paused to smile before continuing.

"...if you don't mind me saying with a full-bosomed look to keep them seated while downing pints of ale."

"No offence taken...a turn of an ankle under a flouncing skirt below a shapely figure has its appeal...you know I just might have a such a girl."

"That would be splendid she doesn't have to be a rocket scientist...just a pretty thing blessed with big breasts that can carry a tray without getting them in the way...there I go again...Oh you must think I'm such a cad."

"Nonsense you're only trying to keep the stools and booths full of patrons...let me track her down and I'll get back to you on the girl."

"I value your opinion...I'm thinking of changing the theme of my pub...perhaps make it look like an old English tavern...a haven of respite for a weary traveler kind of thing...nobody quite ran an ale house like us Brits use to."

"It's a marvelous idea Harold...some costumed wenches serving pints of your finest."

Sitting in the late model 'beemer' close by Regina could see the flickering of a torch sporadically showing itself through the windows as the intruder moved throughout her Bed and Breakfast Inn. Just as she'd suspected sure enough Bruno's dated Mini-Cooper was tucked along the side of the structure.

The first thing Bruno did was cover the portrait of Lady Dorianna with the 'cuddle' blanket from the love-seat. Searching for oil paintings he could nick he didn't want the woman's eyes watching not to mention being pulled in by the spirit's power he knew to be true.

"This one should fetch a tidy some...let me see...1, 2, 3...that makes 7 so far...I wonder if there is any in the attic...didn't I hear tell Lady Regina was partial to Renoir's?"

The French impressionist was known for painting images of pretty girls in settings casual with nature. Entitled 'The Skiff' in 1875 Pierre Renoir had painted the original of the two women lightly rowing on a still-water pond.

The torch light spotted it propped up on a table against the back wall of the attic. Handfuls of pounds danced in his head as Bruno creeped towards it like the thief in the night he was.

Squared out in a gold-leaf frame it was only 8" by 8" yet would fetch a handsome sum. Settling his breath that came from the excitement most burglars have on stealing what doesn't belong to them his eyes drifted higher. Looking down hanging on the wall was the duplicate of the oil portrait of the picture of Dorianna Grey.

5, 10 15 minutes went by as Bruno stared while talking to himself.

"You know I think I'll light this candle in front of her image and just sit a spell...didn't Lady Regina say they'd be gone a fortnight?...why I have all the time in the world...yes take a breather lad... I've worked hard tonight...such a royal look to her my Lady Grey really is quite striking.

An hour of silent repose had Bruno gradually removing all his clothing to get comfortable. The ornate 18th century chaise lounge was a worthy antique in its own right. Often found in the boudoir of a feminine aristocrat the brushed velvet fabric felt nice on his naked skin.

The words kept roiling around in his brain...'the gift of the feminine is yours to have...hear my call and know it to be true'.

A glance to the right had him noticing the top of the vintage 'steamer trunk' held open. Popular in the days of traveling to far away destinations by ocean-going ships like the Queen Mary the decorative trunk was filthy with women's clothing spilling out over the edges.

Strewn about carelessly It looked as though some little girl had been playing dress-up with her grand mama's stored intimate wear and vintage dresses back when it mattered from long ago."

Like a seasoned crossdresser comfortable in petti's and the like the idea started to blossom. Some-how softer his voice sounded different as he spoke to himself...'I wager that would feel nice...look at how pretty it is...my, my aren't those delightful petticoats?

The voice of Lady Grey urged him on '...Jezebel nothing else in the world feels as nice as lingerie gracing the skin of a body kept smooth and sensitive...no harm comes to those in discovering the joy'.

"Maybe I'll just give it a go for the moment...I've always been so curious as to the mystery of intimate wear."

Trimmed in ruffled edges red ribbons slinking through near the bottoms the satin bloomers covered the vintage brassiere and knicker set. It was as though Lady Grey herself was guiding his hands as he pulled the cloth strings of the boned corset tight to the waist before slipping into the floor length dressing gown.

Unfamiliar with its usage Bruno had no idea the stay-up thigh highs were from current times...he just knew they felt nice holding in place up high as he slipped into the 3" high heel court shoes.

Regina pulled the cuddle blanket off from the portrait to check. She knew once she looked at it where things would stand. A smile on her face that morning had her taking it turning it towards the wall. Fifteen minutes went by before the other oil paintings were once more restored to their previous locations spread throughout her home.

In the attic she approached wearing the look of a modern day 'Dominatrix'. The black leather pants had her white chiffon blouse with billowing sleeves tucked in at the waist. Dangling along-side attached to the 4" wide metallic belt the riding crop bounced on her every step.

The hint of the look of a pretty yet stern librarian had Regina presenting as a feminine authority figure not to be trifled with.

Impudent, flirtatious, shameless, playfully sexual, morally unrestrained the name Jezebel has a long history with the definitions coming from males controlling the narrative. Thought to be cunning the woman was killed in accordance to the prophecy of Elijah...that is if you believe in such things written by scribes that often changed the truth to fit their purposeful ideal... of how women were portrayed in the book and other such pieces ripe with contrived fiction.

The long strawberry-red hair spilled out over the pair of rounded shoulders.

'Hmmm thin figured, shapely and smaller than he entered I must say quite lovely Lady Grey...once more a male has been brought to the light of the feminine...why Jezebel will make for a lovely tavern wench fending off the groping hands'.

The sculpted face pulled in at the cheek-lines Bruno instantly felt the presence of the sumptuous breasts. The cups of the corset providing lift and contour the thief was now the proud owner of a bosom too large to ignore. Delicate hands with tiny looking feet had his eyes looking sultry as he stared at Lady Regina.

"Hello Ma'am ...I was just...wait I'm not sure how I got here...you're very beautiful."

"So are you honey...it'll serve you well in the days ahead...come Jezebel dear follow your Mistress Regina...there's things to come to understand for one so pretty."

"Jezebel?... I like how lovely that sounds Mistress Regina."

"It's your name you should enjoy it...slip out of your dress and get down to your bloomers and lingerie"

In the 3" heels the former bar-keep and part-time thief was still a good 4" shorter despite Regina's high heel boots.

The fragrance in the bedroom mingled with a new scent. Slipping out of the clothing and lingerie Jezebel stood in just lacy knickers looking into the floor mirror with Lady Regina behind her. His male mind still reducing Bruno scooped his luscious breasts.

"Oh what's happened to me?...my face and long hair...I'm pretty...my muscles...they're gone...I'm so much smaller now...and these large breasts...what will my mates say."

"I believe filled with lust it's more what they'll be thinking then saying...Besides you don't need thick bulging masculine muscles...save those for the men that want to shag you...they like pretty girls that are soft and weak and helpless."

"Shag me?...when my cock is hard that's what I do...I decide what women I'll fuck."

"Cock ...what cock?...pull your knickers down."

Kicking the panties off after lowering them the aroma between his thighs drifted up. Regina slid close and kissed Jezebel. It was as though whatever male outlook Bruno had remaining disappeared on her retreat.

"Isn't my vagina pretty."

His nostrils flared taking the new scent. Every subtle movement had the lovely breasts jostling in movement.

"Of course it is Jezebel...a lovely flower with its own fragrance...a pretty pussy for a girl that needs to learn her place."

Regina knew it was always best to do it 'missionary style' that first time. Pulling the ends of the strap-on dildo she gave a tug before preparing to mount. On her back Jezebel could feel her breasts sloshing about.

The woman took her ankles and lifted them high.

"Jezebel darling use your fingers to spread your lips."

She looked so feminine doing it the inner light pinkness came into view as the woman gently diddled Jezebel wetting her fingers. Guiding the tip of the dildo to the entrance Regina slathered it with femme-juice before easing it in.

Lady Regina always enjoyed that moment when a former man was first brought into the joys of a female sexual experience. The innocent look of surrender a girl has with her legs spread wide looked quite intoxicating.

Regina slamming her hips in a steady pace had Jezebel beneath her absorbing each thrust. The gurl was passively smiling like a new-born baby being rocked back and forth in her cradle.

"Oh Mistress Regina...I feel waves of joy flowing within."

"It's the way of a woman...you can take a shagging as much as you want and always feel the bliss of orgasms."

End of part 3 ...