The Piggyback Trapper Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Eden,' Alana said, 'Why do you call us "Carriers"?' For the first time since she'd met her from below, Ruby was able to get a good look at the woman. Muscular and chocolate-skinned, she had a crop of short, uneven grey hair and a lot of small metal rings in one ear. She had a kind, weather-beaten face, and her arms and stomach bore the muscles of a woman who worked hard each and every day. Two round, thick black areolas sat atop her generous bosom which had a lot less sag than it should for a woman her age. She wore a skirt around her waist and a toolbelt made of bark atop that, to which was clipped a few small woven pouches. Some items she'd collected over the years were looped through her skirt's cord, including a few teeth, a blunt stone blade, and a rusty key.

Eden put her hands on her hips and smiled. 'Well, now that one's simple,' Eden said. 'You're called "carriers" because you're carrying the plant's seed, deposited inside your uterus when you fell under the power of the perfume and let yourself be taken by it. We're all carriers at some point, usually all at once when a new crop is in bloom -- that's our part in the trade we do with the plant.'

'So you help it to grow stronger and longer, and spread its seeds for it, in exchange for something it gives you?' Ruby asked. While she spoke, Marianna patted up to Eden, whispering something briefly to her. She smiled broadly at the girls and waved, her perky body bubbling with energy before turning and skipping off.

'Of course my girl -- it gives us the intense pleasure you both felt this morning, and its lubricant is a very useful gel in medicines and some foods. That, and it gives us excellent protection.'

'Protection? How does it do that -- doesn't it lure people in?' Alana asked.

'Yes, but when it does, they're so focused on it that they have no idea we're just metres away. Once they're lost, we just stroll in and scoop them up, limp as a doll.'

'How is it that the smell doesn't affect you?' Alana asked, still amazed at everything going on around her and intent on more info. Eden smiled.

'Plain old repeated exposure. We live with it around us all the time -- we grow used to it, and over repeated visits to the plants, you grow used to the effects of the mist. After a while, it doesn't put you out anymore, just in a blissful, pliant state that makes the release all the more intense. When you can stay awake through it, you get to feel everything it does with you, how it works your body to guarantee good penetration, and the way it uses your own arousal to its advantage. It's extremely erotic, and something a lot of the younger girls here who haven't grown accustomed enough to it yet can't wait to get to achieve.'

'So you kidnap anyone who strays too far into the plant's range?' Ruby asked suddenly.

'Not kidnap -- once you're back on your feet, you're free to leave if you so wish, but we prefer to show people the quality of life we live here, in the interests of remaining secret.' Eden's face grew stony. 'If the outside world discovers us Ruby, everything we've built here, all our independence and all the work we've put in to help our plant grow strong and consistent will be for nothing. We'll be sent back into society, shunned for how we live here for the rest of our lives, and this place -- and the plant -- destroyed.'

'Well we certainly wouldn't want that,' Alana said firmly. Eden grinned again at them both and clapped her shoulder, her bosom bouncing with the motion. 'There's a good carrier!'

'Alana,' Ruby said to her friend. 'Can I ask you something?'

'I need to check on tonight's food preparations anyway, see if I can help with anything. You girls make yourselves at home here, and find me if you need anything.' Eden said before turning to stride towards the back of the clearing. Ruby took Alana's arm and dragged her back to their hut.

'Rubs, what's up?' Alana said, feeling the tension in her friend's grip.

'They capture people that stumble into the plant's trap,' Ruby said.

'And? She said it was for their own safety,' Alana replied.

'Do you think if we try to go that she'll just let us leave? Just like that, to go back into society and tell other people about this place?' Ruby hissed. 'She didn't say it but she's already finding a way to seal us here!'

'Maybe that's not a bad thing, huh?' Alana retorted rather hotly. 'I mean, we've always dreamed of something like this Ruby -- a natural life, self-sufficiency, living amongst nature every day. These people have it all, and they get killer sex on top of it!'

Ruby stepped back a pace. 'Do you really want to be a prisoner here?'

'I think you need to check where you're coming from,' Alana bit back. 'The only prisoner here is your closed mind.' And with that, Alana lifted her woolen shirt from her body, tossed it over her bark bed, and pushed through the leather door into the clearing outside, topless.

Ruby watched her go, stunned, miffed and frowning darkly.

.

Sliding as silently as she could off her bark mattress, Ruby, already dressed in her woolen clothes, slipped the leather door as gently as she could aside, making sure to angle it so that no moonlight shone on Alana who was asleep in her bed. She was half way out the door when Alana's voice called her name. Sighing, she leaned back in to find her friend sitting upright.

'So you're going.'

'I don't want to be a prisoner here.'

'You're going to give up a life we've dreamed of since we were girls for the sake of pride? I thought I knew you, Ruby, but apparently I don't at all.'

Ruby grimaced at the words. Earlier that night, over dinner which was eaten communally under one of the enormous flat roofs around many hand-cut wooden tables, they had argued, fought, and Ruby had stormed off. They hadn't spoken since, and Ruby was 'asleep' when Alana had come in later.

'Come with me.' Ruby said after a while. 'We can find a way to help these people.'

'Bullshit. We stumbled into heaven here Ruby, a bone fide oasis, a waterhole in the desert, and you want to go out and cook to death under the sun where no one else cares about you.'

'Not if you come with me-'

'If you cared for me, you'd recognize the same thing I do -- that this is our born home. Not that world. I'm staying right here.' Alana hissed in the darkness.

A long, awkward pause hung in the air, thick and stenchy. Unable to find anything to say, Ruby pursed her lips and slipped through the doorway, leaving her best friend behind.

Outside, the clearing was empty. Soft moonlight filtered through the canopy above, just enough to light the way, and Ruby padded in her old camping socks across the well-worn thatch matting. She slipped silently past the other huts and towards the place she'd seen at dinner, a small dark break in the rock walls all around them. Arriving at it, she found it was a thin doorway, and slipping through it, she found it was a tight but solid tunnel. A faint scent hung in the air, musky and damp, and she moved swiftly down the gently sloping passageway for some time until she came to an opening on the other side. Smiling, she stepped out of the rocky opening into the open woods.

Almost immediately, the smile faded. A heady aroma hung in the air, and turning to look to her right, then her left, Ruby saw several thick, gel-covered tubes wafting gently in the moonlit air, growing in small dug-out holes in the rocky wall so that they hung right next to the doorway but not in front of it. Her eyes went wide, and she made to turn back, but already her brain was beginning to swim inside her skull and the world was going a glittering pink. She stumbled back up the passageway a few steps before that now-familiar thumping of her arousal dropping into her groin like a physical weight hit her. She staggered, stumbled, and by the time she hit her hands and knees, she had already almost forgotten her escape mission. Crawling back to the opening, she emerged just enough to find the nearest flower before ripping her wool pants down as far as they could go and collapsing onto her back. How could she have wanted to run away from this? FUCK! I'm already soaked, mmph...

A few seconds later, a pair of legs appeared above her, and a woman's blurry body could be seen descending on top of her. Shortly after, something wet and warm touched her lips, and so horny and addled was her brain already that she couldn't properly put thoughts together anymore, Ruby dumbly began to lick. A thick wetness rewarded her for her efforts, and she laved drunkenly, the rest of her body barely responding anymore. Above her, the girl who had been on watch, Olive the baker, straddled Ruby's face and leaned over the flower which was angling towards Ruby's snatch, grasping it roughly by the stem and putting her mouth around the shaft. She sucked the gel off, slowly taking it further and further until she had it curved down her throat, cleaning it until it was just the soft pink petals interlaced with one another.

Already they were beginning to lubricate again, but Olive kept taking it until the pink tube began to expand a little in her mouth. It widened, the interlaced petals able to part quite some way before disconnecting from one another, and Olive held the tip between her lips as it began to deposit a load of seeds amidst a thick wad of gel on her tongue. When it was done, she spat the large wad out, licked the petal clean, and staggered off Ruby's face, herself affected by the heady perfume. Ruby kept up her ministrations for a while longer before she realized the vagina had disappeared, and then she just lay there, waiting for release that wouldn't come, her mouth and cheeks glistening with Olive's wetness.

Panting, numb and too horny to know if she'd done the right thing in trying to stop the plant from entering either of them, Olive dashed as fast as her legs would let her into the tunnel to get Eden.

.

Groggily, Ruby woke up on her bark mattress once more, weak, dry and with a lingering arousal between her legs. She'd been here before, but last time she had had a deep sense of thoroughly intoxicating satisfaction -- this time she was just horny and empty. She swung dizzily to a sitting position after some time and gratefully found a wooden cup of cool water by her bed which she drained. Glancing over at the other bed, she found no one in it, and her heart sank a little at that. Either I'm really a prisoner now, she thought, or Alana's done me in. She wasn't sure which was worse.

It was early morning, just after sunrise when Ruby emerged from the hut again. Already some people were milling about, and not far ahead, Eden stood in conversation with Alana. Groaning softly, Ruby saw Eden notice her, and the pair approached.

'Before you say anything, hear us out,' Alana said. Ruby just stared at them through squinting eyes and folded her arms. 'Eden has agreed not to do what they usually do with people who try to escape when they've just joined, or before they've passed their seeds,' she said.

'Which is?' Ruby asked stalely.

'Use the plant to convince someone of the wrongness in their plan,' Eden said evenly, 'as much as it takes to get the point across.' Ruby glared at her despite the bright light still partly blinding her.

'Ruby, Eden has agreed that you're right. We are sort of captive here. But you have to remember that we invaded their privacy and they did nothing but give us shelter and clothes and food and a home, and we're the ones who threaten them. Not the other way around.' Ruby watched Alana as she spoke. 'Besides -- you and I are carriers at the moment. If you got out, you'd only be forced to release your seeds soon. We're days away from any city even if you go by where we left the car, we have no food or water except in the car, and you'd be leaving a trail of plant seeds behind you pointing to this place like an arrow. You might not want to give them up, but now that you're carrying seeds, you won't be able to help it.'

'Ruby, we don't exist to capture people. What I said was true -- we're all here for the plant, every one of us. The life we lead here is simple and for a basic cause, but it's also free from crime and money and pointless goods. We make shelters, cook food, weave baskets, spin clothes, mold cups and bowls and build houses all solely so that we and the others around us can live happily. We all work together to make being here for the plant possible. It's an entirely selfish thing, yes -- but it's also the most selfless. Our only currency is pleasure. Everything else services that end.' Eden said.

'We're not the first people to come here from the outside,' Alana added, 'in fact I talked to a bunch of people who have. They make up over two thirds of the people here, Ruby -- all here by choice. They each make this place possible. I meant what I said before, about this being an oasis -- this really is a real-life El Dorado, Rub.'

For a long while, Ruby said nothing, just stared at them both.

'After I pass all the seeds, I can go?' She asked. Eden sighed.

'Provided you still want to, and that it's safe to do so... Yes, yes you can.'

'Then I want to do that. How long does it take to pass?' Ruby asked, ignoring Alana's thunderous face.

'Our plant is strong and flowers a lot, so its cycles are shorter. About two weeks is the general germination.' Nodding, Ruby shrugged with her arms like a teenager with attitude.

'That's that then. Anything else? Can I go?' Eden waved her away with a "sure" and Ruby strode back into her hut. Eden sighed.

'You really thought that'd work, huh?' She asked Alana.

'I was positive. I've never seen her so... Terse.' Alana puzzled, feeling hurt by her friend's actions.

'We can condition her still. If she tries another escape, you won't be able to stop me from following through.'

'She won't tell. Let her pass her seeds and go. She's not the type of person to dob someone else in.'

'After that showing, Alana -- I can't be sure you're right. But we'll tackle that stem when we come to it,' she said, changing gears. 'I take it you're bunking with Georgia again?' Alana blushed brightly and nodded meekly, and Eden laughed, clapping her on the shoulder. 'Relax, it's not the first time someone's fallen in love here. Granted we share beds a lot less with the plant as our main method of release, but it does happen, and we welcome it. You two make a wonderful pair. Go on, go start your day -- I need to check in on Jessi, we need to pick some more fruit today.'

The girls parted ways, and after a few moments staring at the dark entrance to Ruby's hut, Alana turned and walked away. She didn't know it, but Ruby was watching her back from a corner of the door frame.

.

Emerging from her hut as she hurriedly pulled her shirt down over her head, Ruby was just in time to see everyone bursting from every hut around her and rushing towards the far end of the clearing, excited voices echoing on all sides around her. Confused, she joined the back of the crowd as they thronged towards the back wall of the valley. Because of her position, she was the last to emerge on the other side of a short passageway through the stone, and subsequently the last one to get the picture. There, in a small clearing some hundred metres ahead, the whole group was amassing around Eden as she stood before a thick crop of freshly bloomed plants.

'Alright people you know the drill. Everyone gets a few stems, there's more than enough to go around. No stampeding, no rushing -- this is everyone's favourite time, don't ruin it for someone else by crushing their space or breaking their stalks. This group, you're on the left, down the middle, you're behind me, and everyone on that side, you're to the right. There's more just past the thick crop of trees over that way. We've got three hours, so dig in and enjoy the sex!' With those words, Eden gestured to the mass of pink tubes all around her, and the excited crowd began to move in. People approached stalks, positioning themselves in front of them, finding just the right patch and inhaling their scent deeply. Eden herself found an enormous pink phallus and clapped her hands in anticipation, gesturing to the ever-present and somehow even more excited-looking Marianna to take a spot. Far off to the left, Ruby saw Alana's blonde hair dipping down out of sight as she knelt down in front of one of the tubes beside a large-breasted red-head girl and frowned.

Someone slapped Ruby's arm and she turned to see Eden beside her. She had apparently approached while Ruby was watching Alana. 'Dig in my girl! Enjoy yourself! This is what it's all about my girl!' She said heartily before untying her skirt and letting it fall about her feet. Ruby watched her bare ass settle down in front of her chosen flower and inhale deeply before guiding it gently towards her body.

Ruby didn't want to take part in the communal 'fun' but the heady aroma in the air was already having an effect on her and just as she turned to force herself to walk away, she caught sight of one glowing pink tube all on its own to her right. There wasn't another person on the bush and it seemed to be waiting just for her. Even as she saw it, it waved at her in the breeze as if in greeting and emitted a gentle puff of pink mist.

She was kneeling before it before she realized she'd approached it. Her pants fell and she settled back on her ankles, gazing intently at the pink phallus in awe. One more time can't hurt... She thought to herself as her arousal steepened quickly. Besides, I never got to have a go after that time I tried to escape from these... From this... From... The thought trailed off as Ruby's hand, almost without her own guidance, helped bend the stalk down towards her cunt, and remained unfinished as the smooth pink length pushed as effortlessly up into her body as it did her mind. By the time the sepal leaves had unfurled and wrapped up against her skin, locking the plant-cock in place within her body, she wasn't thinking anything at all.

.

A few days later, Ruby groaned and shot awake, busting. She pelted outside and relieved herself in time to find Alana not far away from her, also crouched low to the ground, her woolen pants drawn down. The pair locked eyes, and it was the first they'd 'communicated' since the attempted escape. They didn't speak as they finished, and ten minutes later, Eden appeared in Ruby's doorway.

'You're in heat, it won't be long. Come with me.'

Striding behind Eden, Marianna and Alana, the small group exited the valley and strode through the open wood some way until they reached a fairly empty space, adorned only with short grass and some trees.

'This is the next crop,' Eden said simply. 'You two will pass all your seeds here, in five metre distances from each other, in a rough circle around these two trees. Understand?' Both nodded. 'One of us must be with you when you need to go so that we can ensure you pass them all properly and nothing goes wrong with you. You report to us while you're in heat so that we can track and tell you when you're done. Got it?' Both girls nodded again. 'I'd guess you're about ready to go again, and if you aren't, you're about to be. Stay here with Marianna for a while until the first crop comes out.' With that, Eden returned to the valley, leaving Ruby and Alana with Marianna. No one spoke.

Ruby's came first, and she quickly found a spot that put her backside behind a tree out of Marianna's view and went. By the time she was done, Alana was going too. Marianna watched them both silently, biting her lip. When they returned to her, she spoke.

'You guys are so lucky,' she said wistfully. 'I wish I was ready to go already.'

'Yours won't be for a while yet, right?' Alana asked, folding her arms up under her small chest. Ruby did the same, pushing her ample size up so that her shirt front showed off her bosom healthily.