The Piggyback Trapper Pt. 07

Story Info
Salla finds her friend - and something much more.
3.8k words
5
3.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salla threw the dildo away in frustration, and the pink rubber vibe bounced off the end of the bed and rolled onto the floor, picking up fluff in it's light layer of feminine dampness coating the pointier half. She sighed and lay there for a few minutes, unable to stop herself from thinking inexorably again about the seed germinating far too slowly on her windowsill in the other room. It had been a struggle to cum for her since she'd felt the overwhelming bliss the fully mature and blossoming plant had given her, and although she had managed a few blissful moments shortly after receiving it in a mysterious box on her doorstep, orgasm had continued to mostly evade her since. Salla just couldn't stop herself from wishing the pink toy was the gel-coated shaft of the plant's flower slipping up into her immobilized body as she shivered and tingled in ecstasy, and when it inevitably didn't live up to those expectations, her pleasure sunk out of her like an unplugged drain.

It had been months since Salla had received the seedling, and for a long time she had thought it was dead - though she watered it and closely watched for signs of life, it had continued not to show any sign of growth until recently, when the first green leaves and a tiny, fragile stem had broken the surface. One solitary, celebratory masturbation session had followed as she looked down on her tiny potted pleasure plant, but since then, she had just wished all the harder that it would grow to blooming age. Now, it was just overflowing its pot, the tips of it's deep green leaves poking past the edges of their confines, and it looked no different to the rest of her arrangement of succulents on her sill.

Anger failing her like her orgasm, Salla raised her ass and pulled up her pants, resigned herself to the knowledge that she would have to clean up her toy and panties sooner rather than later, and got up to check on her plant. There in the deep afternoon light it sat, looking for all the world like just another five-buck plant and still far from blooming. She knew from her spotty research and first-hand experience that the plants tended to bloom once they reached about the size of a coffee table - their sunlight-soaking green leaves wide and low to the ground like a land lily, they would raise several lily-like stems up into the air to puff their heady, subduing aroma into the wind to catch passers-by - and this one was barely larger than her spread fingers. Unable to be mad at it for doing nothing wrong - she was glad she even had it - Salla sat with a plop onto her couch, unsure of anything else she could think to do. It was Saturday, she was alone, and she couldn't even do the one thing she only needed herself to do to feel good.

A few minutes passed by containing only regretful and annoyed thoughts, when an idea seeded itself into the flesh of her mind like the one taking up roots in her pot on the now darkening sill. Salla was convinced - for who else knew she would want one - that her friend Gabriella had sent her the seed. Where was she that she had access to seeds? Salla could only assume that the seed had come from Gab herself - she couldn't picture her friend watching someone else erupt the orgasmic plants out purely for the benefit of harvesting one for Salla - so it had to mean she had not only found at least one, but had been a part of it's magical sexual cycle. Which meant that Gabriella knew where one was - and potentially even more.

The choice was clear, even as the tiny zap of electricity twitched through her clit at the thought of multiple healthy, blooming adult plants - It was time to find her friend.

It turned out not to be that hard - not once Salla had finished kicking herself. She was half-way to her friend's house before she realized Gabriella likely wouldn't be home - but then, she didn't need to be. She had a spare key right there on her chain, and she could let herself through the security system. Ten minutes later, one unlocked door and disarmed camera network later, Salla was wandering through the dark apartment of her once-friend, musing over where she could have gone, when she by chance checked out the bedroom. Perhaps out of some morbid curiosity, or just from a gut instinct, she checked the bedsheets, which were dusty and creased, and found a scrap of paper through the fabric of her pillow. Extracting it, she read once more the typewriter-font writing on this second note with baited breath, her heart pounding.

FARMING OUR FAV-TRY THE FRIDGE

Confused but excited, Salla checked the fridge, disappointingly finding nothing but a nearly-empty box of mixed berries sitting on their own in the door shelf. She was about to slam that very door in frustration when something hit her, and, snatching up the plastic container, Salla read. This time, her beating heart lept with energy as she read "Locally Grown & Harvested - Eastway Farms, Close Enough for Afternoon Tea!" - the name and catchphrase of the farm that had supplied the now mouldy goods inside the container. Eastway farms - close enough for afternoon tea... The catchphrase was dumb and romanticized, but to Salla, it was like a map to the pirate treasure. Eastway was a country suburb about 40 minutes south-east of town, and there were multiple farms open to public hands all year-round picking fruits and vegetables and milking the cows. Salla shot out of the apartment at a near run and was back on the road before the camera system had re-armed itself, shooting out of town and blasting towards the nearest Eastway intake. She called up any public numbers as she drove and quickly found one private property at the bottom of the suburb that was looking to help underprivileged women, POC and LGBTQIA+ people especially all year round. She got there within the hour.

Heart drumming like a marching band between two heavy lungs, Salla knocked on the reception door and was greeted by a dirty, dark-haired woman who must have been in her late thirties or early forties. She was thin and fit and good looking, and she had a sparkle in her eyes as she looked Salla over. The interview was quick and simple and Salla was thrown a pair of overalls and black clothes ten minutes later, and, having donned the new outfit - noticing the distinct lack of anything particularly removable or with easy access in mind - she was led out back.

With a scream, Salla jumped and turned in time to see the dirty blonde hair and grimy face of her best friend throwing her arms around her. She grinned back and embraced her friend, noting the firmness of her body and the smell of feminine sweat and hard work hanging around her like an aura.

'C'mon,' Gabriella said happily, taking Salla by the arm, 'I'll show you what we're working on this week. It should be a good start to the harvest. Mrs. Agie,' Gabriella shouted over their shoulders, 'You don't mind if I show my friend Sal here our crops, right?'

'Not at all lass!' The smiling farmwife said back from inside the doorway. 'Just don't get too invested until they're ready for pickin'.'

'We won't! Crop isn't ready for another month yet anyway!' Gabriella said, already sprinting away with Salla's arm. The pair ran through several fields and down a steep incline without speaking before Salla finally pulled her friend up.

'I had a feelin' that friend she always mentioned might show up.' Agie said to nobody, smiling.

'Gab,' she panted. 'Where have you- when did- how did you send...' But she didn't finish. With an excited jerking of her arm, Gabriella pulled Salla's focus up to where she was pointing, and, hidden beneath the shade of a broken-down shed and underneath a particularly thick crop of trees beside a thin stream was eight or nine distinct bushes that - no thanks to the sudden rush of adrenaline and arousal inside Salla - she instantly recognized as the plant she had fawned over since she had stumbled across it years ago.

'I had nearly given up after that shed that night,' Gabriella said, 'but then I heard word in this dinky gay bar - long story, ask if you're questioning pussy like I am - that there were some underground farms keeping crops like this alive on the side, just enough to keep the species fresh and healthy until the laws can be changed, so I came here and found this one, just in time to watch our girlfriend up there waddling back up towards us. You can guess what had happened - I missed it. She was freshly filled and high on it, and she carried them like a champ. We never heard her, not once, and she even saved one for me to give to you in that box, and now, one of her crops is about to bloom and-' Gabriella cut herself off, seeing Salla's wide, focused stare. 'What?'

'Gab,' Salla said, 'Why did you come out here? What happened that night? You never told me after they let you go.' Gab winced slightly and gestured to a dirty rock, where they sat.

'I took one too.' Gab said. 'That night - after you. You had just let it overcome you when I came in - and I couldn't leave even if I wanted to once I caught that smell.' Gab inhaled as if she could smell it now. 'They took mine too - but I think they thought I was the leader, that I'd made sure you got yours before I got some, like I was initiating you or something. Once they realized we were just two friends who stumbled across an illegal crop, they turfed us, locked up the old hag, and here we are.

'I couldn't stop after that. I needed to find one - I knew you had to be the same but they put official notes on files for this shit, so I went dark, and I promised I'd find a way to get you to them once I found them.' Salla nodded, wordless. She wondered why Gab hadn't told her, why they hadn't looked together - but also thought she didn't care. She was here, now - and she was only a month away from a brand new crop. A month!

'Oh, and the gay bar? Just don't even ask, okay - desperate is desperate.'

'It's okay, I've been curious too.'

'About pussy?'

'Fuck yes, you think a cock alone would be enough after that?'

'Well, no, but at least-'

'Besides, who's next to you when it- when- you know, it happens?' Salla said, eyes locked on her best friend's. 'A dude? Or your best friend?'

Silence hung for a long moment, heavy but sweet, like the misty air around the plant. Then, hesitantly, the friends kissed. Just like that, they leaned in and did it. Neither spoke for a while.

'So does this make us something else, now?' Salla breathed into her friend's ear.

'Plant-loving, pussy-eating kink-sluts.' Gab whispered, and Salla laughed.

'So, a month, you said?' Salla said, wide eyes gleaming. Gab's grin and nod were all she needed.

'It's TIME!'

The last four weeks had flown by, and Mrs. Agie's screech summoned the girls faster than pups to the food bowl. Gritty with soil and sweat and trimmed up from hard physical work, the now more tanned Salla burst through the door a pace behind her girlfriend and flew so fast down the paddocks she nearly cartwheeled. When the pair reached the trench with the stream in it, they were in time to see Agie's shirt float to the ground as she stripped herself bare, two surprisingly perky breasts swinging as she jogged towards the clearing, where a light pink mist was already permeating the area. Hastily, the friends stripped, only glancing for a moment at each other's bodies before dashing butt-naked towards the protected spot beneath the trees and broken shed's walls.

'Now... Remember, don't take... More than you cannnuhh...' Agie said, sighing heavily as she sucked in the scent in the air. Never finishing her thought, she stepped into the misty atmosphere and sank to her knees in front of the first plant, it's highest stalk of five or six bulbs reaching up over her black hair. Joining her eagerly, Gab and Salla found a plant each, and Salla could barely stop everything south of her tits quivering with anticipation as she saw the one, a huge pink pipe made up of interlaced pink petals, gently curving up towards the sky, it's rounded tip erupting with so much gooey clear gel that it was slapping onto the dirty earth with a soft plap sound. Salla sank to her knees before it and reverently took the stalk in her hands, drawing the flowering plant down until it came level with her face. Sighing, she licked, then gulped, then sucked the gel in, swallowing great lumps of it at a time, not even realizing she had put the tip of the flowery shaft between her lips until she felt the next cool wad of crystalline gel pop out and fill her mouth. She extracted the shaft just in time to see a fresh burst of rich pink mist puff directly into her face from the now clear hole in the end of the plant's flowery phallus. Salla nearly fainted.

Gel dribbling onto her chest, Salla went completely limp, her arms dropping to the earth either side of her as the mist disabled her body and subdued her mind, sapping her will until her only and complete focus was the pink shaft hanging in the air before her like a hypnotic pendulum, puffing little clouds of mist into her wide, glassy eyes and open nose and slowly sinking down, down her body, dribbling wads of gel on her chest, stomach and thighs. By pure chance, her weight was balanced, so she sat there dumbly, pussy nearly pressed into the earth as it sank down her body, occasionally contacting her skin as it bobbed in the wind and making her shiver uncontrollably. Distantly, in a faraway corner of her brain, Salla thought she could feel her cunt dripping like a partly open tap, and she didn't care. She was already happier and more pleasured than she had been in years. She felt one hundred percent at home, at peace, and if she were to suffocate on a plant's phallic flower right now she would have welcomed it beggingly.

A shudder rippled through her body as she felt her clit buzz and she dumbly realized the flower had reached her somewhat obstructed pussy. Almost as if it was obeying the plant the same as Salla, the wind picked up, and Salla felt a soft pressure on her skin as the tube slowly slipped, cold and rubbery and covered in tingling gel, along her lips. As if in slow motion, Salla tipped, fell, and landed limp on her back, legs folded where they sat under her body as she gave in fully to the hypnotic trance the plant had put her in. As if in reward for being blown obediently over, Salla felt the plant's flower start to push gently against her body, and the touch of those cold sepal leaves as they started to use her thighs and navel to pull inside her made her nearly cum on the spot. It parted her like a hot knife through butter, and she felt it sliding agonizingly slowly up her sopping canal, guided and aided by the leaves until it bottomed out at her cervix. Thick pulsations pushed great loads of gel like a man's cum deep inside her, and Salla felt as if she were being impregnated by a huge alpha male - which, to a degree, she was. Then, the sepal leaves wrapped themselves all around her pussy, sealing her to her copulating plant, their rubbery touch gripping her skin, and she was taken.

Only she wasn't. Because while Salla's pussy was being occupied, another stem, this one from a nearby plant, had tipped down towards her and had found her crotch too. And, entirely unbeknown to Salla's addled, washed mind, it had started to push itself into her body too, through the other orifice available to it - her ass. Utterly slack and paralyzed by the mist's hypnotic effects, Salla had offered no resistance as it had pushed at her back door, and as her pussy was filled up, this second stem began to slip inside her too.

And then a third found a gap beneath her first vaginal occupant as it climbed into her, and, unaware of what was and was not 'taken', the plant took full advantage of what it detected to be a compatible mate and slipped its phallic growth into the space beneath it's fellow. When the sepal leaves finally finished wrapping up against Salla's crotch, she had three long bending stems connecting her to her plant. And more were there too - neighboring flowers had climbed into her hands through her limp fingertips, slipped underneath and between her breasts, and it was only by pure chance that one did not seal around her mouth, though not that it didn't try - a short, wide tube hung beside her face, pointing at her, missing her by inches, but perfectly placed to pump mist and gel across her cheek and neck nonetheless. Perhaps this was why these plants were so dangerous - because they so completely disabled humans, filled up their holes, pumped them full of gel and seeds while under a paralytic trance - Salla would never know. She had never experienced the plant from the outside, and likely never would.

It was a good thing Salla had been so totally sapped of any mental or physical strength, because when the multitude of invaders sucked up tight to her and began to deliver their seeds deep inside her body, it would have driven her to puppet-like spasms. As it was, Salla's brain exploded with so much pleasure, such utter orgasmic bliss, such a total and complete overwhelming burst of pure ecstasy that it flooded her every neuron, synapse and pathway, drove her beyond memory, beyond identity, beyond existence to total meltdown. The majority of her orgasm, drawn out over the course of nearly forty minutes, happened while she was nearly comatose on overloading neural bliss, utterly limp and at the mercy of her floral inseminator.

The sun was sinking deep below the horizon and the air chilling quickly when at last, groggy and weak, Salla began to resurface, as though swimming up from deep in the ocean, so deep that light and sound had completely deserted her. When finally she came to, she couldn't see or hear anything more than a reverberating blackness, and it took minutes for her to realize she was being touched. When her eyes finally rendered a blurry outline to her, she realized her best friend Gabriella was leaning over her, naked and glistening with sweat, gel and pink spots. She was saying something to her, although what she had no idea. She could see her arm going to her chest, which could only mean that she was touching her there, but she could not feel the hand at all. As if guided by strings held by a puppeteer, Salla groggily sat up, coughed up a watery mass of warmed up gel, and stood - and fell, and stood, and fell, and shakily stood at last, as if for the first time.

'You had nearly eight of them around you,' Gabriella was saying as if across a football field. 'You've been out nearly all day. We only woke up about an hour ago but we were so out of it we barely realized you were still asleep. We were starting to get worried - Agie's gone for towels. God you're coated in it Sal - oh my god, you're literally pouring. How many did you- oh my god, oh my god.' Vaguely, Salla realized Gabriella was looking down at her body, and though she couldn't see it herself, her widely stretched holes were both dribbling a consistent stream of warm watery gel and seeds. They plopped out of her pussy like coins from a bag, leaving a snail trail behind her as she staggered as if taking her first steps up the side of the riverbank and across the grassy paddock, Gabriella's arms around her shivering shoulders.

'You've gotta admit, though,' Gab was saying in a hoarse voice, 'they're some fucking plant.' And, Sal thought dimly, she had just enough brainpower to hear, and process, and agree with her friend - or was she partner now? - on that one. They staggered on into the twilight darkness together, weak and overloaded, Salla literally dripping watery fluid and seeds, slowly padding through the long grass up to the house.

Agie met them halfway across the field, still naked herself save for a towel she had thrown over her shoulder that was nestling itself between her tits, and helped to wrap first Salla, then Gab and finally herself in the towels. Then, she handed them both breakable heat packs, helping to press them between the girl's breasts where the warmth helped heat and soothe their breathing. Nipples scraping on the fabric, toes dragging against the soft, cool grass, weak and limp and utterly overloaded, it was all Salla could do to accompany her two female friends back up to the farmhouse and sit while they got the fire started and made hot chocolate.

12