The Piggyback Trapper Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as she sat there, tits nearly out, pussy wet and abused and soaking and full of magical seeds, covered in dried gel and the spores of pink mist and her own salty sweat, Salla couldn't help but feel the most intense satisfaction she had ever known in that moment as she gripped her hot chocolate, looking blurrily at two similarly near-naked, sweaty, pleasure-riddled women. She had been used like a toy, her body no more than an animal product of nature's reproductive cycle, a part to play in a greater machine, and she loved it. She was home - happy. Content beyond belief, and - she had shared it with her best friend.

And best of all, she had a womb full of the seeds that would give her more of that same blissful orgasmic everything-ness over and over and over again. Maybe even forever - if she stayed. Glancing at her friend- no, her lover - Salla thought she had everything she needed to do just that.

Fuck yes.

END

12