The Pile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor made a chocolate-chip combo with some syrup before putting it in her lap and starting to dig in. Trying to ignore the fact that she was currently nude in front of more than one person. While she ate Zula gently took a clear container with a slick substance and began to rub Taylor's belly. Causing the woman to wiggle around from how cold it felt until she was done eating. "And there, I'm good to go."

Zula smiled as the other ant bowed and left. "That is very good, we can begin right now, cause I'm done on this end." She rubs the soft skin. "Just do what feels natural Taylor, and I will do the same. My ovipositor is similar to male genitalia, but when we reach our height, it will press an egg inside." She rubs between her legs, something growing out and while looking a little thick and long, it wasn't shaped too weird aside from the tip, which looked like it could open. Zula kisses Taylor and presses her down into the bed.

Taylor gasped at the kiss before returning it and letting herself be resituated on the bed. Spreading her legs slightly as Zula positioned herself on top of her. "Ok... deep breaths." She smiled softly a flaming blush on her face as she looked down at her guardian's ovipositor. Her legs trembling slightly remembering some of the research she had done prior to signing up for the program. She then just leaned in to kiss Zula again closing her eyes and taking a deep breath leaving her body loose despite the anticipation trying to make things as easy as possible on both of them.

Zula starts to slowly press in, making sure to let Taylor adjust to her size, which mixed with the fluids on her aiding in sliding in, it also would soothe pain while leaving pleasurable responses from the nerves to run wild. "Very good, just relax, feel good, and focus on what you like." She starts off with very slow movements, though after a minute she begins to speed up a little bit, her ovi-cock creating an almost 'dragging' feel inside.

Taylor's moans grew progressively louder, her hands drifting down to grab Zula's ass, squeezing it gently to help with the movement. She then hid her head in Zula's neck kissing at it between gasps. Trying to resist curling her legs around Zula not wanting to tighten in any way that could get in the way of her receiving her eggs.

Zula grins "That's it, just do feels natural." She humps in particularly hard "You will be an excellent mother to our children, and we can have you feel this pleasure over and over and over again. I promise you will feel fantastic once I give you our eggs."

Taylor simply whimpered and rocked her hips against Zula's ovipositor. Pushing herself closer and closer to climax, the stimulation from this intimate of contact after so long and especially having sex for the first time overwhelming her to the point of hazy joy. Her entire body tingling as she went back to kissing and sucking on Zula's neck. "Y- Yes please~"

Zula shoved in and groaned, her tip pushing up and pressing to Taylor's womb, the tip opening up to make room for one baseball-sized egg to push in, along with some fluid. "I think you can easily take 2, I'm going to give you another one, just let it happen." Zula's ovipositor would contract a little bit, soon leaking more fluid, along with a second egg, joining its sibling within Taylor before the tip closed back up and allowed Zula to begin pulling back. "How do you feel? I could tell this was your first time, I hope my fluids eased the pain well enough."

Taylor wiggled around on the bed taking deep breaths before her hands slid over her lower belly. The feeling of the two balls wiggling lightly in her womb causing her to squeal sightly. "I... I'm ok." After a few minutes of deep breaths, she sat up leaning into Zula's side. Nuzzling her gently before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "So... those pregnancy gowns?"

She gets up, moving over to the dresser and pulling out a loose-fitting gown. "Here we go, this has an adjustable soft belt inlay that will let these fit at every stage." She leans down and kisses Taylor before beginning to help her into the gown. "Mostly neutral colors, I'm sure you can pin them up or maybe wear your vest over it. Then when you feel like trying other things, we have a variety of healthy safe exercises to help keep you well while also not harming the eggs."

Taylor returned the kiss before sliding the gown on and then putting the vest back on over it. Once she was all dressed up she leaned back into Zula's side taking the ant's hand. "So I assume now we go tell the queen the good news before we enjoy the rest of our days?"

She nods "Yes, we will do that, then after your first laying, we can look at having a little more in you. Most of our layers have worked up to about 12 eggs at a time." She smiles "You would not believe how strong they have gotten too, carrying so many." She slowly rubs Taylor's belly before starting to guide her down the halls and back to the queen's chamber. "You just tell me if you feel any discomfort at all."

"I will thank you." Taylor was leaning on Zula during the walk. Not because she couldn't support herself but because even after calming down her legs were still shaking from the experience and the idea of this being six times larger. The queen's chambers had a different set of guards today, both who looked very happy to see the now pregnant Taylor especially with her vest of pins still proudly displayed.

The pair chittered excitedly as Zula waves to them, smiling as the pair let them inside. Once in, Mai looked up and smiled "Well you look so happy Taylor, come on up here, take a seat." She motions to some cushions next to her which Zula gently leads Taylor over to. "So, how are you feeling?"

Taylor slowly laid down with Zula's help, making sure not to bump her belly before being tucked in on the cushions. "I feel full... but in a very good way. Zula made everything very comfortable and enjoyable for my first time and now my whole body has just been feeling light and fluffy." She giggled lightly still holding onto Zula's hand even from her position on the cushions.

Mai giggled "Yeah, describing what it feels like to hold eggs to someone who has never held them is almost impossible." She rubs her abdomen a little bit "Mix that with the act of laying them once they mature, and you will truly feel amazing. Motherhood may not be for some humans, but when it is for you, the feeling that YOU helped bring new life just brings an amazing euphoria."

Taylor nodded rubbing her belly gently. "While I wasn't that excited about having kids when I arrived... knowing that I'm actually gonna leave some legacy in the world however small by having these little ones... makes me happy in a way I can't describe." She stretched lightly on the cushions before wiggling around a bit to better support her belly.

Zula rubs her back gently, while Mai giggled "Like I said earlier, we do almost everything communally, and if you eventually wish to become one of us, we will make it an easy transition...and even if you don't, you will always be a part of our family, always remember that sweetie."

Taylor smiled softly before nodding and laying her head down. For the remainder of the day, she would just rest next to the queen with Zula. Listening in on everything that a leader had to deal with, including communication from the bees about a theory on how to make new queens.

Two Months Later

Zula and another ant were next to Taylor, rubbing her forehead while also rubbing her larger belly "Alright sweetie, push and let your instincts do the rest, it will all be alright." The other ant nodded and got between Taylor's legs, she had a vest on with a pin with a medical 'caduceus staff' logo on it. "Just two eggs, you can do it."

Taylor took deep breaths before exhaling. Able to feel her now significantly more swollen belly now each egg being the size of a small soccer ball. Her legs spread wide as slowly the first egg began to slide out with each push. After a few minutes of pushing the first red egg slid out allowing Taylor to sigh in relief before the second started coming. After the first, the second came out significantly easier. Sliding out into the ant's arms as Taylor relaxed just taking deep breaths as Zula massaged the liquid into her belly again.

"That was wonderful Taylor, you did so well." She smiles and kisses her cheek "Lotion or no, you will need some recovery before we do more. Would you like to hold your eggs?" She smiles and nods, the other ant picking up a basket, with the two eggs in them. "Look at how much they have grown within you, adapting to your genetics and becoming so strong."

Taylor smiled reaching out and gently petting the eggs. "They are so beautiful." Her eyes had massive bags as she nestled into Zula's arms. Happy to have experienced these first two months with someone so supportive of her needs. "Can we go visit with the queen once I'm up and running again? I wanna be with our eggs until then if that's ok?"

She nods "Of course sweetie, it's all about making you feel comfortable." She nods at the other ant "Can you go get us some water, I need to stay with Taylor." The other ant smiles and nods "Of course, you two just relax." She jogs out of the room, Zula gently brushing Taylor's hair with a smile "such a good job sweetie."

Taylor just leaned up to kiss Zula's cheek. "I couldn't have done it without you, you've made every day of development comfortable." She giggled lightly before pulling the basket into the crook of her arms. Staring fascinated at her eggs. Feeling an unusual pride just from seeing how big they had managed to get while inside of her seeing the tiny red ants floating inside the clear eggs.

Zula giggled and nodded "Thank you, I've loved every minute of it. Getting to watch this process over and over again. I know that I'll be helping you through every time you go through this, even if there are eggs from another within you." She gently rubs Taylor's belly "They will now be able to finish growing into full-sized ants, all thanks to you, able to become part of the hive because of you." She kisses Taylor's cheek. "I am so proud of you."

Taylor shuddered lightly thinking back to her first day of pregnancy and the pride the queen had told her about. Finally able to understand before leaning back in her bed. The ant arriving with water soon after handing it to Taylor who quickly chugged it. After a moment the ant left again happy with Taylor's state. "Sweetie... I'm considering transition after this. I wanted to wait until after the first lay to make sure this felt right but... it really does."

Zula grins "Oh that would be wonderful, while you can certainly stay, either way, I would be thrilled to be there for your transition too." She smiled some more "I know that Mai has been talking with Queen Edel of the bees about their own process with transitions. It may give us something super good to work with." She looks down at the eggs "Let's just rest for the day, then go talk to Queen Mai tomorrow."

Taylor grinned back before nuzzling Zula and pulling her eggs in close and closing her eyes. The exhaustion of the birth leading to her falling asleep soon after. The rest of the day there are a few doctors who visit the room making sure that the eggs are healthy and making sure to continuously provide Zula with the remedies they have to help Taylor heal.

The next day Taylor woke up seeing Zula asleep in a chair next to the bed. Clearly having had watched the eggs all night long before passing out. She then slowly slid herself out of the bed her legs feeling slightly weak as she touched the ground. "Zula sweetie I'm awake." She smiled gently wiggling Zula's leg while keeping the eggs pulled against her side.

Zula yawned and shook her head "Wow, it's not often that you are up before me, what time is it?" She rubs her eyes, antennae drooping a little before perking back up. "Wait, how are you feeling? Legs good, arms good, everything good?" She starts gently touching at various spots on Taylor, checking on her responses.

Everything responded properly the legs only a little bit slower. "Yes, sweetie... I feel mostly fine." She leaned in kissing Zula before pulling the basket over and putting it in Zula's hands. "Now you hold the little ones and we can go visit the queen."

Zula giggles and picks up the basket, standing up and beginning to lead the way. As they move through the hive, several ants of all kinds wave at the pair happily, making sure to give just a little extra space so Taylor could take her time during their walk. Once they arrived at the Queen's chamber, the guards grinned and stepped aside, letting the new mothers in. Queen Mai grinned and motioned the group towards her cushions. "Welcome, I heard that the laying went great, and seeing them assures me of that. How do you do though Taylor?"

Taylor gently sat down before looking up at Queen Mai. Letting a wide smile filled with excitement cover her face. "I feel amazing... both with the little ones born and safely growing, but also we talked about it last night and I'm considering transitioning. I wanted to get your opinions, especially with the bees having their new younger queen just revealed to the world."

Mai nodded "Well, we can transition you at any time, especially given how well you responded to carrying...in fact, because of that, I have been thinking...about trying a technique that I worked out with Queen Edel's help...I would like to make you the next queen, Taylor." She smiles "I think you would be incredibly capable of the job, and would be able to lead everyone with a unique perspective."

Taylor's eyes widened a bit before looking over at and grabbing Zula's hand. "I... you've been so kind to me... I know you don't get many people who want to be here, so... as long as Zula will be with me through it all I'll do it." She smiled softly seeing the queens age clearly despite her not being sickly. "I've already noticed a lot of the colony has adopted my love of pins... I think it's sweet... really made this feel like home."

Mai giggled, having quite a few herself, though the cat one she had been given by Taylor was still proudly the center of her collection. "They are a convenient way of having fun outside of our jobs, to show off what we have gained, and without being heavy or getting in the way of what we do. I love how much it has caught on." She grins "And Zula has always been raised to be a queen's attendant, and I have lost my need for as many as I used to, so I see no reason to have her focus on anyone else outside of your own request and her wants." Mai shifted a little bit, groaning and rubbing her back "The transition process will leave your mind foggy, almost 'shelving' your past memories while your front mind starts to adapt to new things and needs. Once that has adapted, your old memories will come filtering back into you. Queen Lucina of the bees is still in the process, but everything seems to be flowing rather well."

Taylor shook her head before walking up to hug Mai gently. "Honestly a lot of my memories from outside of here aren't that great. As long as I'm gonna be me still I'm ok with that process. This is my family now and... well a new queen is going to be needed eventually... I've been hearing some of the panic about it during my exercises with the other breeding ants. I'd like to relieve those nerves."

Mai smiles "Thank you, Taylor, this means so much to us." She bows her head "We will begin the process today. It is going to take some time, and it will help rejuvenate your body quicker. As soon as you are ready, we can head back into the transition chamber, and then get everything going." She smiles "I've got a bit longer than Queen Edel, maybe a year or two compared to her couple of months left, so I'll be able to take my time showing you the ropes."

Taylor nodded before relaxing and sitting down on the cushion again. "That sounds good to me." She then leaned into Zula's side relaxing and just enjoying this conversation. "So how does the change actually work?"

"Well, we don't have the same 'royal jelly' that the bees have to act as a transformative medium. Instead, I managed to lay a special egg that you can crawl in." She rubs her abdomen some "It took almost everything I had to make it too. It will facilitate your change."

"That's... wow." Taylor blushed before gently rubbing her own eggs. "Will I at least wake up before my eggs hatch?" After taking a few deep breaths considering how it would feel to be in an egg for any period of time. Taylor hugged Zula tightly, just taking a moment to enjoy her partner's touch before anything happened.

"Your change should take a week, your eggs will need another month of maturing before the babies truly come out." She smiles a bit "I can promise you they will still be finishing when you come out. Zula will be in charge of watching over them, and as soon as you come out you can watch over them before anything else happens."

Taylor smiled before stretching a bit and kissing Zula deeply. "Then I'll see you on the other side. I can't wait to get to know all your other breeding mates." She then got up and walked over to let Mai pick her up.

Mai picked her up and slipped the gown off of Taylor "We don't want to ruin the look at all." She walks through a door in the back of the room to the queen's transition chamber, where a large chitin-covered egg sat, the top open and looking like it was almost alive as the bits on top wiggle a little bit. "I packed plenty of nutrients into it, so you should be ok, though I bet you will be starving when this is done." Mai starts to guide Taylor's feet in, a slick almost fleshy or water bag feel enveloped her as she was slid further in.

Taylor let out a little squeak as the egg pulled her in deeper. Her legs wiggling slightly to open up more space, the egg pressing in on every inch it could. After a few slow minutes of pulling Mai could see Taylor fully inside the center of the egg. Curling up slightly as the egg pushed her into the proper comforting position.

The top of the egg closed up and sealed, becoming warm and letting transitional chemicals seep into Taylor's body, lulling her to sleep and flooding her body with pleasure, the heat getting a little more intense at her tailbone, as well as along her limbs.

The changes were slow and methodical. Starting on Taylor's exterior, with chitin starting to scrape out from her skin, covering her arms while simultaneously beginning to lengthen them. Coating her neck and hardening with layers to lengthen and make her larger and larger, starting to grow the fairly diminutive 5'4 girl to the size of a queen ant.

As she grew, an abdomen began growing out of her as a tail would, starting out small, but soon growing so that her increased leg size would just be able to carry it off the ground. While her thoughts would get fuzzy, what stayed at the forefront was her name, Zula, her eggs, Queen Mai, the hive, and that buttons are cool.

Then came the instincts, antennae poking out of her forehead. Allowing her to hear the soft loving thoughts of the queen that was sitting every day outside of her egg with Zula. The egg beginning to slowly shrink as each day went by, Taylor requiring every ounce of the nutrients in order to fuel the continued transformation. Her eyes darkened before going pitch black allowing her vision to become several times what it once was.

Eventually, the week came to an end, and the egg began to crack. Mai and Zula came in, Zula carrying the two slightly larger eggs. The chitin of the egg began to flake away, the inner bit all dried out and crumbling, leaving a new and much younger queen. "Taylor, how are you feeling?"

As she crawled out Taylor looked up at Zula and Mai. Smiling at the guard and her mother before placing one clawed foot after another on the ground and standing up. Now 9ft tall just barely smaller than Mai but very clearly younger and not as built out yet. "I feel interesting, mom was correct it's hard to remember much outside of the hill, and you both... I do know I desire my eggs and jacket though." She giggled lightly before a rumble came from her stomach. "I'm also apparently quite hungry."