The Pile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor nodded and leaned in kissing Cathy, before pulling back and starting to slip out of her vest before pulling her dress up and over her head. Tossing all of her clothes to the side only to have Zula catch and fold them. She then looked back to Cathy letting her pheromones begin to flow out and fill up the entire room. Signaling her need to be filled with eggs to everyone in the room.

All three shudder as their ovipositors all slide out. Sammi playfully hugs Zula from behind, rubbing her own while kissing at the ant's neck. Cathy blushes and climbs on top of Taylor and lines up with her pussy. "Alright, here we go my queen." She begins to push in, moaning a little as she began at a decent speed, not too fast or slow.

Taylor grinned wrapping her legs around Cathy's back pressing the smaller ant tight against her. "There we go. Such a good little drone." She giggled rocking her hips slightly the ovipositor bumping against each and every fold as she began to slowly attempt to milk the eggs out of Cathy. Putting her head into Cathy's neck and starting to kiss and nip at it with every thrust.

Cathy moans quietly and humped with Taylor's lead, shivering as Taylor's insides kept working her. "You feel so wonderful my queen, this drone will do her best." She nestles her head under Taylor's head, kissing at her neck as she takes an eager pace, her ovi-cock twitching within the queen.

Soon the first egg started to slide out of Cathy's ovipositor, slipping in far more easily than Taylor's first time. The egg slipping up and into Taylor's womb before sliding even further in over to her abdomen starting the long process of filling herself up with eggs.

Cathy shuddered and slammed her hips in, her antennae gently resting on either side of Taylor's face as she releases her second and third eggs in rapid succession. She then slowly focuses, letting eggs four, five, and six be guided inside the queen. She then pants a little bit "Ok, two more to go." She begins to move back and forth gently, shivering with every move.

Taylor didn't let up for a moment, rocking her hips rapidly as the eggs began to situate themselves inside of her. Leaning down slightly she nipped at Cathy's left nipple, giving little licks before latching on and starting to suck on it gently.

Cathy squeaked out and shuddered, two more eggs coming out as the smaller ant shivers as her ovi closes up. "That is my limit my queen, thank you for choosing me to contribute to your clutch." She gently runs her fingers through Taylor's hair.

Taylor smiled softly kissing Cathy deeply as she gently pulled her back. "There we go, sweetie." She then moved Cathy over to the corner of the bed tucking the ant in before looking over to watch Zula and Sami making out in the corner of the room. Able to the little quivers of their ovipositors as her pheromones started being directed towards Sami. "Sami~"

Sami grins and squeezes Zula's ovi one more time before sauntering over. "Of course my queen, just let me take good care of you." She kisses Taylor hard before dragging her hands down the queen's sides and to her legs, lifting one and caressing it while she lines up. "I hope you enjoy a bit rougher than Cathy with me."

Taylor grinned, putting her leg up for Sami slowly pushing her slit against Sami's ovipositor. "Then rock my world Sami, show me just how rough you can be~" She giggled lightly while slowly edging herself deeper and deeper against Sami's ovipositor.

Sami pushes in at an already fast pace. "You did a wonderful job with Cathy, she has a hard time giving out that many, I'm really proud of how much she pushed herself there." She gives a harder thrust so their hips slap together "However, I pride myself on being the other half of our 'Sweet and Sour' combo, and just looking at you gets me so worked up!" She goes at it pretty hard, leaking a little of the nutritional fluid that all the eggs have been accompanied by as she brings her other hand up to roughly grip Taylor's ass.

Taylor this time was letting out squeaks and moans. The far rougher and more aggressive treatment pulling out her instinctual subbyness. She then threw her arms around Sami's back gripping it as tightly as possible as she put as much pressure as possible on every inch of Sami's body. "F-fuck!"

Sami grins as Taylor hugs to her, leaning in and giving a firm yet controlled bite "That's right, the perfect queen, so regal in public, but perfectly subby for her handsy attendant." She now that they are closer raises a hand and gives a sharp swat to Taylor's ass. "Perfect ass and hips, what I expect from a queen, everything about you is practically designed to be filled with EGGS!" She slams in and bites Taylor's neck again, shuddering as she gives out 4 heavy splurts, 1 egg coming with each. "Half done, just let me get the next four in you." She presses Taylor down into the bed so she can move her hands and start kneading the queen's breasts.

Taylor's squeals only got louder after the bite. Her grip loosening before slipping down and onto the covers of the bed. Beginning to grip it as tight as she could, her hips moving in time with Sami's as her legs spread as wide as possible. As the eggs flooded in they were getting to the point where it was becoming visible in Taylor's abdomen. All she could get out were whimpers and begs for more at this point. Her antennae rubbing up against Sami's letting her lust flood into the guard.

Sami growled happily "That's right, just what I like to see. Next time we need to try some bondage that I've seen up on the surface." She gives 2 more heavy squirts accompanied by eggs before slowing her pace, maintaining heavier thrusts "You are so perfectly tight, just begging to be wrecked. I think you would love to have a clutch session full of guards. We can gag you up and let all those big strong ants just have their way with you, all while I make sure they know just who holds the leash in regards to our eager young and fertile queen." She shivers and slams in, letting her last two eggs flow into Taylor.

Taylor's eyes rolled back slightly as she shuddered. Clamping down on Sami having to take deep breaths at this point her abamin slightly swollen from the number of eggs. "T- that sounds wonderful." She blushed not trying to pull away from Sami and just letting Sami take her time pulling out. Even after Sami was out Taylor just nestled into her side while taking a break, the last section of the session being so overwhelming.

"And this is why you needed Zula being last, my wonderful subby queen." She kisses Taylor, giving one final nibble on her lips before pulling away, letting the first ant Taylor become accustomed to approach. "So, my queen, just let me take good care of you." Despite her need, Zula starts off with a nice and gentle kiss, her hands carefully rubbing down Taylor's body.

Taylor whimpered leaning in to kiss Zula back. Pulling her first friend tightly into her arms before nuzzling Zula gently. "Just go at your own pace sweetie, I love you so much and you'll always be my first." She smiled softly pressing in to kiss Zula again before gently releasing Zula and spreading her legs.

Zula smiles and slowly presses in "I promise, after every single breeding, whether I am part of it or not, we will take our time, give you a nice bath, and close out the night just cuddling and massaging every inch of your body." She takes up a slower pace, every little touch being so very gentle as she gave little squeezes here and there, practically massaging Taylor as they made love.

Taylor at this point was almost entirely drained of energy. The weight of her eggs causing her to just relax on the bed nuzzling into Zula's neck and just resting her head there as her partner began the process of implanting the final set of eggs. "Thank you, Zula... for being the kindest and most loving partner I could have ever asked for." She gave a few gentle kisses to the ant's neck before feeling the first egg slide in causing her to squeak. Things at this point were far tighter, each egg making a bigger and bigger bump on Taylor's abdomen.

Zula grins "I love you Taylor, and as they grow and shift they will fill you out a little better rather than being all clumped up." She shudders, slowly letting her second out before pulling the queen into a kiss, their lips barely apart when she continues. "Through your time I will be getting anything you could want or need, just making sure this full clutch comes out healthy so our babies can meet all of their siblings and we can continue to grow this next generation, sired by the kind Queen Taylor." Zula kisses her again.

It only took a few minutes for all 7 of the remaining eggs to slip inside. Once it was done and Zula's ovipositor slid out Taylor started rubbing her swollen abdomen, seeing the pair of sleeping ants next to them cuddled together. "I guess I'm not the only one this wore out." She giggled kissing Zula's cheek before sliding to let Zula have a comfortable position to lay down with them.

Zula smiled and got in the bed proper, cuddling up against Taylor "Yeah, Cathy is so sweet, normally very subby, but she is a good one for just more vanilla relations, or if the partner wishes to be dommy. She has laid more eggs than she has given. Sami on the other hand...well you experienced her. She likes to go all out, but the thing is 8 eggs is actually a lot for us to give out all at once, so high stamina or no, we are all pretty worn."

Taylor chuckled a bit before nodding and curling up around Zula. Closing her eyes and letting her exhaustion from the session take over. For the rest of the night, the group just snuggled together enjoying the group's warmth and love.