The Pilgrimage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aileen sighed. "I'm sorry mom. You're right. You didn't say anything out of line. It's just that this is my first time being a guide. I don't wanna make any mistakes."

"Stop trying so hard. Enjoy your new friend's company. The goddess won't let you make any mistakes sweetie."

Banba spoke up. "I'm gonna call room service for some snacks and a bottle of Zinfandel. Would you join us Danann?"

"A glass of red wine does sound lovely. Unfortunately it goes right to my head and I'm driving. Some other time perhaps. I still have a few things to do." She gave Aileen a kiss on the cheek. "Relax and enjoy yourself sweetie. It was nice meeting you Banba."

Banba called room service ordering the wine, and two snack platters. One with various cheeses and crackers the other with different vegetables and some dip.

Aileen grinned. "Thank you Banba."

"For what?"

"For getting rid of my mother. She would have stayed and gabbed for hours. She loves Zinfandel. But she was telling the truth. One glass and she would have been bombed. She would've been stuck here all night. That's why she left so quick."

"I wasn't trying to get rid of her. I was just being polite. The wine and snack trays weren't exactly my idea. I'm supposed to help the person who brings them. But I'm not sure how."

"Trust the goddess Banba. She'll tell you what you need to know when you need to know it."

The food was brought by a man in his mid thirties. As he rolled the cart in to the room Banba said in a voice that wasn't quite her own, "Galen Hurley, your daughter Teagan needs you. Go to her right now. Bring her to me. I'll make sure the staff doesn't even realize you're gone."

Galen stuttered, "wa, wa, what do you mean?"

"Do as I say Galen! Go NOW!"

Any hesitation Galen had disappeared. He turned running out of the room.

Aileen looked at Banba in shock. "Where did that voice come from? What's going on Banba?"

"What voice? What are you talking about?"

"When you spoke to Galen your voice was different. Like someone was speaking through you."

"Oh that. The goddess gave my voice a little push to get Galen moving. He's a single father. His wife was killed in an accident a few years ago. His daughter Teagan was in the car at the time. The accident left her paralyzed from the waist down. She's thirteen now and able to get around in her wheelchair pretty good. She stays at home alone while Galen works here part time. Somehow her wheelchair tipped over. She's laying on the floor with her wheelchair on top of her unable to get up."

"Okay, I get that part. But why did you tell him to bring her here?"

"Teagan has been petitioning the goddess for a few months. The goddess has decided to answer Teagan's petition."

"Are you saying you're gonna heal her?"

"I'm not. But the goddess might. It all depends on what Teagan and her father say when they get here."

"What if Galen decides not to bring Teagan?"

"Oh he'll bring her all right. He may not understand why he's doing it. But that won't matter."

When the knock on the door came, Aileen opened it and a nervous Teagan rolled herself into the room followed by a confused Galen. When Teagan saw Banba, her eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning. "You're the girl from my dream. Are you really gonna help me walk again?"

"The goddess has heard your petition Teagan. I'm here to give you her answer. But the goddess asks something in return." Banba gave Teagan a small scented candle.

"All the goddess asks is that on the first day of every month you light this candle and say thank you for her gift."

Teagan smiled. "Is that all the goddess wants? I promise I'll never ever forget to thank her!"

Banba looked over at Galen. "Is that okay with you?"

"Do you have another candle? If Teagan walks out of this room, I'll not only light it on the first of every month, I'll accept your goddess as my patron goddess for the rest of my life!"

Banba handed him a candle. "Never forget what you just said. Because I assure you the goddess won't."

Banba took Teagan's hand. "Come on Teagan. It's time for you to go for a walk with your dad!"

Teagan stood with tears of joy streaming down her cheeks hugging Banba as she whispered, "thank you Lady Banba." She held up her candle. "I promise I'll never forget, not even once!"

When Teagan stood, Galen fell to his knees sobbing. "Thank you! I'll never forget my promise either!"

Teagan actually ran to her father. "Look daddy! I can walk again!"

"I know baby girl!"

He turned to Banba. "how can I ever thank you? There are no words that can describe how I feel right now!"

"Don't thank me, thank our goddess. Oh, and take the wheelchair with you. Teagan doesn't need it anymore, but I'm sure you can find someone who does."

When they were gone, Aileen wiped the tears from her own eyes as she hugged Banba. "One day and I can already see guiding you is gonna be an emotional roller coaster Lady Banba!"

"What's up with this Lady Banba stuff?"

"I don't know. It just feels...right."

"Maybe to you. To me it just feels weird," Banba giggled.

They spent the next couple of hours talking, munching on the snacks, and sipping wine.

Aileen knew the effect the wine would have on her. One glass lowered her inhibitions. Two glasses, she was ready to fuck anything that moved. Three glasses? Well if she made it to three glasses, she usually ended up fingering herself to several orgasms before she could sleep. She didn't know what effect the wine would have on Banba. Aileen had tried to coast as much as she could. But she was already starting on her third glass of wine and was horny as hell.

Aileen glanced a Banba and could see that the wine was having the same effect on Banba as it did on her. But the look of confusion on Banba's face told Aileen that Banba had no clue what was happening to her body or what to do about it. "What's wrong Banba?"

"I... um...I don't know. I feel...funny. My whole body feels hot and tingly. My...my...my nipples are so hard they hurt...and...and... I think I peed myself. My panties are soaked."

Aileen asked softly, "You mean you've never touched yourself down there?"

"Down where? What are you talking about Aileen?"

"Are you a virgin Banba?"

Banba blushed furiously. "Of course I'm a virgin! What does that have to do with anything?"

"That's what I thought. Banba...sweetie, what you're feeling right now, it's a natural thing. You didn't pee in your panties. Your pussy is leaking juices and your nipples are hard because you're horny. Your body's telling you that you need to either masturbate or fuck someone."

"Ma, ma, masturbate? I don't know how to do that. I've never even kissed anyone so I don't know how to do that fucking thingy either. What do I do Aileen? Can you help me please? It's driving my crazy."

Aileen was bisexual and had enjoyed making love with a half dozen women. There was no hesitation in her answer. "Of course I'll help you sweetie. I'll teach you everything you need to know. But let's take a shower first. Okay?"

"Together?"

"Sure. Why not? That's the best way to start learning about your body sweetie."

Aileen kicked off her sandals then stood pulling her tee shirt off tossing it on the floor. She wiggled out of her tight jeans kicking them across the floor. Aileen reached behind her unhooking her bra tossing it aside. She hooked her thumbs in her soaked panties pulling them down stepping out of them.

Aileen picked up her soaked panties waving them under Banba's nose. "Come on girlfriend, get undressed. You can't take a shower with your clothes on."

Banba stood stepping out of her sneakers. She grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt then said, "promise me you won't laugh."

"Sweetie, I would never laugh at you. I promise."

Banba hesitantly pulled her tee shirt off then quickly covered her tits with both hands. "I'm almost flat chested Aileen. I don't have beautiful boobs like yours."

Aileen pushed Banba's hands to the side. She cupped Banba's tiny tits running her thumbs across Banba's inch long, diamond hard nipples causing Banba to gasp with surprise then moan softly with pleasure. "Sweetie, I think your tits are beautiful. I can't wait to get my mouth on those scrumptious nipples! In fact I think I'll try one right now!"

Aileen bent her head popping one of Banba's swollen nipples in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it then sucked gently as Banba moaned in ecstasy. Aileen bit down lightly, tugging on Banba's diamond like nipple with her teeth.

Banba grabbed Aileen's shoulders holding on to her for support as her legs nearly gave way and Banba had her first ever orgasm. "Wa, wa, what was that Aileen?"

Aileen giggled. "You lucky bitch! You can cum just from having your nipples sucked! That was an orgasm sweetie. It was only a small one." She slapped Banba's ass causing Banba to squeal with surprise. "Come on, get the rest of your clothes off so we can have some real fun!"

Banba's eyes got huge as she yanked her jeans and panties down at the same time kicking them across the floor. "You call THAT a small one? It felt like every muscle in my body was going crazy! I almost fell on my ass," she giggled.

Aileen noticed that other than her head, there wasn't a single hair anywhere on Banba's body. "That little thing was just an appetizer sweetie. Wait until we get to the main course. You'll see what I mean." She ran her fingertips over Banba's bald pussy lips a few times causing Banba to moan loudly. "God! Your pussy's so smooth. There isn't even any razor stubble on it."

"There wouldn't be any razor stubble. I've never had to shave it. The hair never grew. My mom says I'm lucky."

"You are lucky. I hate shaving. It's a real pain in the ass. I only do it because I like how it feels when I'm done. Besides, a bald pussy drives most guys wild. Some women too. There's nothing I love more than running my tongue all over a bald little pussy."

Banba blushed then giggled. "Okay, you win. Let's get this shower thing over with so we can start having fun."

Aileen grabbed a couple of loofahs, a bottle of body wash. and a bottle of scented bath oil out of her suitcase. "No sweetie, the fun's gonna start IN the shower."

The bath was perfect for what Aileen had in mind. The tub was huge with a long safety rail along the side. It had both fixed and hand held shower heads with separate controls. There was even a shower seat running across the back end.

She handed Banba a loofah then set the body wash and bath oil on the side of the tub. Aileen set the fixed shower to a comfortable temperature. She stepped in the tub pulling Banba in with her.

Aileen squirted some body wash on both loofahs, then began gently washing Banba's neck and shoulders. Banba quickly got the idea and followed suit.

A few minutes later Banba was first to lower her loofah to Aileen's succulent tits. Banba loved the way Aileen's tits looked and felt. They were perfectly round, full, firm C cups that sat high on Aileen's chest with silver dollar sized areolae, and big, puffy, pink nipples that stood out proudly.

Banba gently caressed and squeezed Aileen's delectable C cups. This time it was Aileen who followed suit. Soon both girls were panting and moaning. They worked their way down each others bellies gently washing and caressing as they went.

When Banba tried to slide her loofah between Aileen's legs, Aileen whimpered and said, "no not there yet." She wrapped her arms around Banba pulling her in closer gently washing Banba's back with her loofah.

As Banba followed Aileen's lead, Aileen leaned in kissing Banba softly. Banba returned the kiss timidly at first. But as Aileen gently probed Banba's lips with her tongue, Banba parted her lips letting Aileen's tongue dance with hers. When Aileen shifted her lips to deepen the kiss, she reached down grabbing both Banba's ass cheeks squeezing and kneading the firm flesh.

Banba moaned hungrily against Aileen's lips as she did the same to the firm flesh of Aileen's scrumptious ass. Their kiss turned into an ageless duel of passion as they both moaned and whimpered against each others lips.

When they finally broke the kiss and came up for air, Aileen pointed to the shower seat gasping, "sit Banba."

As Banba sat Aileen knelt at Banba's feet. She took one of Banba's legs and starting at Banba's feet slowly, gently washed and caressed her way up Banba's leg to the top of her thigh. Banba was moaning and whimpering for more.

Aileen smiled softly, "not yet sweetie, but soon." She grabbed Banba's other leg once again slowly washing and caressing her way to the top of Banba's thigh.

Aileen grabbed the hand held shower setting it for pulse aiming it at Banba's swollen clit.

Banba's shriek of surprise was stifled as a massive orgasm ripped through her body like a tornado tearing through a house. Quake upon quake of orgasmic pleasure rocked her whole body. Her pussy spasming, her abdomen convulsing. She nearly passed out from a massive orgasm that wouldn't stop.

"Aileen, please, stop...I need to stop cumming...oh shit...I can't stop... please..." She was begging.

Another series of orgasmic convulsions hit her. "Oh shit...I'm cumming again! Oh my god...oh shit...it's too much...Aileen, please...let me come down..." she managed to gasp between orgasms.

Aileen turned the hand shower off. Then cradled Banba's head on her shoulder gently rubbing Banba's back, as Banba's whole body twitched and quivered for several long minutes.

When her orgasm subsided enough for Banba to talk, she said, "now I understand what you meant when you said that first orgasm was just a little one. God, that was exquisite torture," she giggled.

Aileen grinned. "I would think so. You came like a freight train. I've never seen anyone cum so hard, or have so many orgasms in such a short time before."

Banba stood pointing to the shower seat. "Your turn to be tortured Aileen." She knelt in front of Aileen closing her eyes for a minute or so. Aileen's eyes widened with surprise as Banba's whole body took on a soft golden glow.

Banba opened her eyes smiling. "Okay, I'm ready now. You're gonna love this Aileen."

Banba grabbed one of Aileen's legs. But instead of using a loofah she began licking and kissing the bottom of Aileen's foot.

Aileen giggled. "Ooh that tickles Banba."

Banba's eyes sparkled with mischief as she sucked one of Aileen's toes into her mouth swirling her tongue all around it. She did the same to each of Aileen's toes as Aileen moaned.

"God Banba, that's sooo fucking hot! Nobody's ever done that to me before."

Banba kissed and licked her way up Aileen's leg occasionally stopping to lightly nip the shapely flesh of Aileen's calf and thigh. When Banba reached the top of Aileen's thigh, she turned her head slightly. Using two fingers, she held Aileen's soaked pussy lips open blowing gently into Aileen's tight cunt and across Aileen's swollen clit.

Aileen gasped then began moaning and whimpering. In between moans and whimpers, she managed to gasp out, "What...did...you...do...It...feels...like...my...pussy's...being...fucked...and...and...licked...too."

Banba grinned mischievously. "it's just a little gift."

Aileen slid her magnificent ass forward, her hips bucking, her head turning from side to side, her long red hair whipping back and forth as her moans and whimpers turned into a constant wail.

Suddenly Aileen froze with her sexy ass high in the air. She let out a deep guttural scream as stars exploded behind her eyes and her orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami crashing onto a beach. Aileen's whole body seemed to spasm in delight as that feeling of release washed through her. It was a full body climax that had every muscle convulsing, every nerve end firing with pleasure.

Aileen slumped back on the seat, her head thrown back as she gasped for air. Banba pulled Aileen forward resting Aileen's head on her shoulder nuzzling her neck and gently rubbing Aileen's back as Aileen's orgasm slowly subsided and her breathing returned to normal.

Aileen sat back looking at Banba. "That was incredible! It was the most intense orgasm I've ever had! I thought I was supposed to be teaching you," she giggled.

"You are. But that was a gift from the goddess herself. She wanted to reward you for your loyalty to her and for giving me so much pleasure. From now on all your orgasms will be like that."

"Are you serious? Every time I cum it's gonna be like that?"

"Banba grinned mischievously. "Yup. But that's not the only gift the goddess has given you tonight."

Aileen gave Banba a quizzical look. "What do you mean? What else did she give me?

"Run your fingers lightly over your pussy lips."

Aileen's eyes widened with surprise. "The razor bumps are gone!"

"Now do the same to your legs and arm pits."

Aileen giggled. "There isn't any razor stubble anywhere! Good! I won't have to shave again for a few more days."

"You won't have to shave again EVER! I've saved the best gift for last. The goddess knows how horny you can get. She doesn't want you getting sick. So she's made you immune to all sicknesses and diseases and you won't have to worry about getting pregnant either. No man can get you pregnant unless you want him to. Now you can fuck like a rabbit all you want and enjoy her gifts."

Aileen dropped to her knees in front of Banba closing her eyes, thanking the goddess for the gifts. She opened her eyes pulling Banba in for a hug. nibbling on Banba's ear as she whispered, "that wasn't all the goddess's idea was it Banba? You petitioned her didn't you? You little minx."

Banba giggled. "Well, I might have mentioned something to the goddess about it."

Aileen nuzzled Banba's neck, the tip of her hot tongue grazing the supple flesh. "I thought so. Thank you." She stood grabbing Banba's hand. "Now let's go to bed and really have some fun," she giggled.

They sat in the middle of the bed with their legs folded under them facing each other. They both giggled.

Banba said, "So, what do we do now Aileen?"

Aileen thought for a minute. She took both of Banba's hands in hers looking into Banba's eyes. "All I know right now is that I want you so bad it hurts. I'm nervous as hell. Let's just play it by ear and let nature take it's course. Okay?"

Leaning in, Aileen gave Banba a quick kiss on the lips. You could almost hear the electricity crackle when their lips touched.

Banba moaned softly against Aileen's lips. "I'm not just nervous Aileen, I'm a little scared too. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this with anybody. The goddess knows how we feel. She wants us to relax and enjoy each other. But we have to be careful not to accidentally pop my cherry. I don't know why, but if my hymen breaks, I can't complete my pilgrimage."

Aileen giggled. "Well I guess that means we can't play with the toys I brought along. That's okay though, there's still plenty we can do that won't pop your cherry."

Aileen leaned in kissing Banba softly again. Banba returned the kiss timidly again. But as Aileen gently probed Banba's lips with her tongue, Banba parted her lips letting Aileen's tongue dance with hers. When Aileen shifted her lips to deepen the kiss, Banba grabbed the back of Aileen's head, her fingers tangling in Aileen's long red tresses. Their tongues entwined in an ancient duel that became almost feral in it's passion leaving both of them completely breathless when they finally broke the kiss coming up for air.

Aileen laid on her back pulling Banba down on top of her.

Banba, being guided by her goddess, nibbled on Aileen's ear, then kissed softly down Aileen's neck, leaving a long wet trail behind her, as she worked her way down to Aileen's ample bosom.

Aileen ran her fingers gently through Banba's long, red hair moaning softly. "God, Banba, that feels sooo fucking good."