All Comments on 'The Pilgrims' Progress'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
okay

but the dialog isn't very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow Fucking Fantastic

Oh god just want to fet in there and suck and fuck myself and the gils into fuck heaven, and be prmanently drunk on cunt juice.

eroticawithyoueroticawithyouabout 13 years ago
Congratulations

You obviously did a lot of work to come out with this manuscript...I thought it was a tremendous story. You kept the action moving with a very well developed plot...Would enjoy the sequel of bringing Dad into it...Congratulations on a job well done!!!

EroscottEroscottabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you eroticawithyou

I appreciate your comment and I did write this story (and my other ones) with the thought of doing a sequel. However, right now I'm in the beginning stages of writing a non-erotic novel. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
too long

good but too long should have been three chapters as to adding the dad NO!! keep it two just the three of them. remember when it comes to incest it is always the fewer the better and no outsiders

EroscottEroscottabout 13 years agoAuthor
Anonymous: Too long

What can I say? I write tend to write long stories. As to "dad", well that was just thrown in there as a possibility if I decide to do a sequel. Besides, I could have Traci travel to Seattle to have her own little incestuous affair with dad . . . or not. But thanks for your input anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
about wat others have and watnot

OK I Loved reading that. it took some time but i loved it seriously bro its one of the best ive read on here. to long? my ass if its long it means its got alot of plot and wat not. hell the longer the bettter enless it plain out sucks in my opinion i enjoy readin so i hope to see more from u.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bored

No effense, but it was a little long. and u shouldve left the parents out all 2gether.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW LISTEN PILGRIM

on your way to MT ZION you will meet partners. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
new

Thi it was good story but what about next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think this is my fav. of what you have posted.

agelesssoneagelesssonealmost 12 years ago
Love your stories

I like reading your stories as they are not just totally fuck and suck stories....and like you point out, there is a lot of LOGIC to them once you get down to it. My parents are both gone and there never was any chance of an encounter between my Mom and I but I would have loved for it to happen as a younger man.

Thanks again for writing your stories the way you do. And I especially like it when you include anal in the story, when the woman really likes it. When the woman really likes/loves it, it is really hot. I told you in reply to a different story of yours how my wife has orgasms during anal intercourse that she NEVER experiences during regular vaginal sex. So, there are women that really do love anal and, luckily for me, my wife is one of them. She has read your story about the wife who loved anal and she really gets in the "mood" after reading that one. She uses it a lot of times for her prelude for us.

Thanks again and I look forward to reading more of your stories. You have now been marked as my favorite author!

EroscottEroscottalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Agelesssone

Thanks again for your kind comments.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
My favorite types of incest...

Not exactly in the preferred order I like but it's all good (and this was very good!)

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
tim, ted, tim, ted, tim ???

I enjoyed it right up till There's one more thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The first story I have found on this site regarding fraternal twins and mom BRAVO!

So sexy and erotic. think of Mom's surprise and excitement! Loved it

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Five for the effort

Overall pretty good a little short on the short arm and a little long on the cum eating.Other than that good story 6'1 with a 6 1/2 doesn't seem to fit.I may be the wrong one to judge the boy. Everyone that knew my grandfather well men and women called him the white mule his whole life.5'7'' packing in excess of the full ruler.An old friend of his said if he had one like it he would buy a pair of brite red sox and never wear another pair of pants.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Just brilliant !

I loved every word of this story, definitely one of the best !

I don't suppose there's any chance of a sequel, is there ?

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
Mom + Sis = HAWT AS FUCK!!!! :-D

I read this one in one sitting -- only took me an hour haha! Absolutely loved it!!!

Thx for writing! :-D

EroscottEroscottabout 8 years agoAuthor
Daniel32

Next time let us know how you really feel. :-D Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pilgrims progress

Best I and we ever read?:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

EroscottEroscottover 7 years agoAuthor

Glad you (all) liked it Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice work

Would have been a 5 for me if the father references were left out. However still a very nice read and enjoyable.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic story but please leave the father well out of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous