All Comments on 'The Pilots Conjugal Christmas'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Great story! It gets cold in Abilene but not Montana cold.

5

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Excellent, just the hint of the preparedness of the air force waiting for the alarm and a lovely 'romance'.

OZENGINEEROZENGINEER6 months ago

Another great story thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wondered about the Texas Pete reference. Founded in 1929 and a great story in their own right. Cool - I mean - Hot stuff. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I served at two B-52 bases and Dyess in Abilene when it was a B-1 base.

Nice catch on describing the Air Force car/truck color as "Strata Blue", most people don't know that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't get too much inter military stuff on Literotica, or good descriptions of USAF life by service lovers.

May they not get caught but simply soldier on, so to speak !!!

Writer, you too have a merry xmas. I appreciate the overlay of military life and loving... LOL

Jim

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor6 months ago

As a civilian who spends a ton of time around military personnel, I found this representation of them both charming and enjoyable.

While I didn't love this story as much as some of your others, I still enjoyed it quite a lot, and the slice of life for airman was great.

That's 5 stars from me 😁

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Some of this would probably go over readers heads unless you served on a flightline. Fortunately for me, I did. My planes were a "bit" faster than these but the rhythm and flow is similar. 4.8*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So much more than the typical erotic story. Super well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That’s how B-52s talk. It will be sad when the lingo fades away with those who speak it. 5 stars.

RustyoznailRustyoznail6 months ago

Yes, I know I'm strange but I find the mix of tech talk and sex highly arousing,

ThefirefliesThefireflies6 months ago

Wonderful story, rich with details and little side events. It must have been tough on those crews, wanting to fly but knowing their mission would mean the end of civilisation. 5 thermonuclear stars.

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru6 months ago

Great story! I appreciated all the details, from the technical details to their dialogue - it made the story feel very authentic. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
Very nice story 5 stars

Stationed at Dyess 95 to 98, retired there 2007, love Abilene Texas.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

An excellent story about life in USAF with your experiences as background material. Looking at the comments no one seemed to get references of Julissa and Major T new business. As Paul Harvey would have said “ that’s the rest of the story”. Going from Montana to Buffalo NY, one of the snow capitals of USA.

For readers reference please read Duleigh series Stormwatch. Have a Merry Christmas and New Year

DuleighDuleigh5 months agoAuthor

If anyone would catch that I knew it would be @Whitewaterbum! Yes, Julissa and Ayato Tanaka are in Stormwatch, but they also appear in my Stormwatch prequil Andi's Dream, Good catch WWB!

married43wishingformoremarried43wishingformore5 months ago

Nicely Done. You were able to tell a little about how Julissa and Tanaka, from Stormwatch Series and Andi's Dream series, got Worzil's Grill (or is it Grille).

I enjoy how you include your experience in the USAF. Always adds an interesting backdrop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...