The Pilots Conjugal Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna tried to stifle her gasps of pleasure because she knew that these walls were iffy at best, and she has heard the crew chiefs down the hall debating football long into the night. By the light of the little Christmas tree that five-year-old Daisy insisted she take on alert with her so Santa can leave her extra special presents, Mark Hammond slowly drove his beautiful, accomplished wife out of her mind.

Her stifled moans and whimpers were slowly getting louder as Mark worked on her weak spot, her inner thighs. If she's in the right frame of mind and wearing shorts, a finger brushed gently across her silky, smooth, skin would end up with Mark being happily dragged to the bedroom. Now in the semi darkness of the nuclear alert shack, Marks tongue on her skin was never more potent. There's something powerful about being naughty in an illicit location, and the thought that hers was the first pussy to be licked in this alert facility, or possibly any alert facility, was mind bending in its power.

When Mark's tongue finally contacted her pussy her squeal erupted in a little chirp before she could slap her hands over her mouth. Mark looked up and saw her covering her mouth, her glinting eyes were wild with excitement, so he reached over onto the floor and picked up his blue polyester thermal top and brought it up on the bed. He folded a sleeve a few times, then pulled her hands away from her mouth. She clearly knew what was on his mind and she opened her mouth wide and bit down on the folded sleeve.

With Deanna silenced Mark returned to his task at hand, worshipping the pussy he loves deeply and wholly. With a cautious lick from her taint to her clit she closed her eyes and softly moaned, the sleeve absorbing much of the sound. Gently his tongue strummed her clit and the sensations rocketed through her. Now with the added factor of a gag, the pleasure was overwhelming. Mark began to twist and tug at both nipples as he suckled and licked her clit. She put her legs over his shoulders and planted her tiny feet in the middle of his back, urging him on.

It was so good! The pleasure was overwhelming and when Mark eased a finger into her hot, moist pussy, she squealed into his sleeve. One hand held Mark at her pussy, the other hand covered her mouth. He could feel her tensing up, she was getting close, it wouldn't be long now. He loved this, he could keep her on the edge of orgasm until she lost her mind but tonight he felt kindly and was going to give her what she wants.

Soon her hips began to shudder, and she was starting to pant through her nose, the polyester sleeve was soaked with her saliva, but it was holding up well and keeping the cries of pleasure at bay. The pleasure was overpowering and there was nothing she could do to hold back. Her ass rose up off the bed as the pleasurable pressure built. Her mind was completely jumbled, lightning was flashing between her clit and the nipple he was pinching and his two fingers in her pussy were gently but rapidly sliding in and out, adding to her pleasure, and all the while his tongue never strayed from her clit.

Her orgasm hit with the suddenness of an eight engine compressor stall. One moment she was out of her mind with delight and the next there were waves of explosive release washing over her, and the need not to shriek in the throes of release was stoking her orgasm even more. Wave after explosive wave washed over her as relief flooded her body and the end was near, she was so proud of herself for not shrieking out but that was when Mark made his move. He crawled up between her spasming legs and lined his cock up with her pussy and eased into her. Her orgasm that she thought was over just had a bucket of gasoline thrown on it.

She felt so good, so wet, so tight! Her pussy clutched at his cock, and she grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him in deep. She spit out the gag and bit down on his shoulder to stifle her gasps and cries as he began fucking. The sudden warmth around his cock, her legs wrapping around him, her fingers clawing his back and her werewolf bite of passion all helped spur Mark on. He fucked her good and solid as her orgasm waned and his built up. He pressed his lips to hers, fucking her mouth with his tongue in rhythm with his cock pounding her tight pussy.

Finally with a groan into her mouth he came firing volley after volley of hot cum into her pussy. The cum was so good he was shaking from the intensity of his release. Finally, it was over and he rolled to her side, out of breath and completely satisfied. They lay panting in the dark, thanking God for the spouse they loved. He looked up and saw her eyes shining in the light from the little Christmas tree. "You got more?" she asked.

He tickled her and they moved over to her bed and crawled under the covers, it's going to be a little while.

<><><><><>

Another couple lay panting in the dark, exhausted from their love making. Julissa Prouse turned on her bedside lamp and took some papers she got from the realtor from the side table. The little bar has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years changing hands from time to time, but always open, always making money, and the owner wanted to retire. "What do you think?" she asked, "I grew up not far from there."

Ayato Tanaka put on his impossibly thick glasses and studied the documents. It was an old school, neighborhood bar in a small to medium size village. It had parking and a picnic grove out back. "What's a picnic grove?" asked Major T.

"It's where groups have functions and picnics, like union picnics or class reunions. The bar sells the beer and liquor and sometimes the food."

"What kind of name is Worzil's?"

"It's the name on the liquor license. If we don't want to shell out a zillion dollars for a new license we'll leave it alone," said Julissa.

"I like it, and the price isn't bad, let's call them on Monday." And with a kiss she turned the lights back out.

<><><><><>

Mark and Deanna never got to round #2, the activities of the past couple of days wore them out, and they just couldn't sleep alone. The ability to cuddle with their beloved knocked them both out and they both got the best sleep they've ever had since she went on alert. Mark got up sometime early in the morning and glanced at his watch, it was five AM, he had better get going before she got in trouble. He went to the bathroom then coming out of the toilet he stepped on something, it was a large manila envelope that someone pushed under the door, in fact there were two of them. He picked them up and carried them to bed and turned on the reading light.

"What's that babe?" said Deanna as she blinked her eyes.

Someone knows I'm here," said Mark. One envelope was addressed to MSgt Mark Hammond, the other to CPT Deanna Ingler, both envelopes said "Merry Christmas!" in bold red letters. They both opened the envelopes and eased the stack of stapled papers out, they were all the same, each page was a set of orders. They looked at each other then at the page before them, then back at each other. They both got orders to Dyess AFB, in Abilene Texas, they were going home! It's been so long! With a cry of surprise and delight they threw their arms around each other and nearly wept with joy counting the moments until they could call and tell the kids that they're moving to Grandma's town.

May you all have a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!