The Pimp, The Whore And Her Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD HUGO, THAT'S SO GOOD, PLEASE,,,,, DON'T EVER STOP, JUST FUCK ME FOR EVER."

Emma babbled, not knowing what she was saying, lost in the delicious sensations that swamped her.

Hugo found Emma a willing & delightful companion in bed, she had lost all her inhibitions and entered into anything he suggested with a willingness that surprised him, however he refrained from introducing her to his more bizarre activities, that would come later when she was completely besotted with him and under his control.

The night passed quickly as they made love well into the early hours until falling into a deep sleep entwined naked in each other's arms.

"Mom are you there? Are you awake? It's past seven o' clock."

The lilting girlish voice broke into Emma's dreams of a huge cock entering between her spread legs. Emma rolled over to find Hugo sprawled out beside her with his hand curled round his thick upright cock that was clearly in the throes of an early morning 'woody'.

"Sorry Tina I overslept, be with you in a few minutes."

She called back while trying to shake Hugo awake & keeping him quiet as she desperately didn't want Tina to know how she had spent the previous night.

"Okay mom, but why have you got your door locked?"

"Oh, I had a gentleman arrive late last night & I thought it best, just to be safe."

She lied.

"Huh, what's up?"

Hugo stirred, still half asleep.

"Shush Hugo, my daughter is just outside, she musn't know you are in here."

Emma kept him quiet with a kiss on his lips and his arms went round her, cupping her naked butt and pulling her on top of him. Emma almost threw caution to the winds & moaned against his warm body but discretion got the better of her and she pulled away whispering.

"Not now Hugo, later, when Tina has gone out."

"Huh, yeah okay."

He grunted. Thirty minutes later Hugo was washed, shaved and dressed back in his room smelling the enticing aroma of eggs and bacon. He made his way down to the dining room & saw Emma at the kitchen stove making flapjacks. She was dressed as modestly as yesterday with a knee length skirt that hung loosely on her hips hiding their curves and a loose fitting woollen sweater that all but hid her pendulous breasts. Hugo smiled to himself as he understood that this was no more than a reaction to her uncharacteristic behaviour of last night and she had begged Hugo not to say anything to Tina, not that he had the slightest intention of letting on to Emma's daughter that he was fucking her Mom and would continue doing so for the foreseeable future.

"SO, you're the one that arrived in the middle of the night and caused my mother to lock her door? MR.DAWSON isn't it?"

The voice had an icy edge to it that made Hugo turn round to see Tina for the first time.

"If I had known that Em ,,, your mother had such a pretty daughter I would have arrived earlier with the hope of seeing you."

Hugo replied smiling disarmingly. Looking round to make sure her mother couldn't hear Tina hissed at him.

"Don't come the innocent with me, I know exactly what you did last night, I ain't stupid. Mom never locks her door and YOUR bed hasn't been slept in. See, I went to change your sheets this morning while you were shaving and lo and behold it was undisturbed."

Hugo listened to her tirade & thinking quickly he replied.

"So what do you intend to do? Confront her with it & embarrass her? You know she is so fearful of you finding out she has begged me to say nothing. I would suggest that neither of us mention it to her but I will continue being with her so long as she wants me to."

Tina scowled at him & slammed his breakfast plate down in front of him & stalked off to the kitchen. Hugo smiled in amusement, he hadn't reckoned on being public enemy number one of a sexy daughter but she would be a challenge that he relished. Not only that she was a beauty, a tarty beauty though, judging from how she was dressed. He wondered if she had changed since she got home or had she been out all night in those tight red shorts that clung to her shapely backside so snugly and the tiny emerald green bolero waistcoat with a silver trim held together by flimsy looking gold chains. Her ample breasts were pushed close together forming a deep valley between them. Her legs were long and slender with plenty of muscle tone and Hugo chuckled as he wondered how they would feel wrapped around him. Finally his gaze reached her head and shoulders finding smouldering emerald green eyes with heavily pencilled eyebrows and long black eyelashes. Her mouth was a slash of glossy scarlet lipstick on her full sensuous lips all topped with a glorious mane of blazing red hair that hung loosely on her shoulders. Hugo pursed his lips in appreciation, almost whistling.

Hugo found he was ravenously hungry after his strenuous night and ate quickly, gulping the hot coffee and called for Tina to fetch him some more which she did with poor grace, spilling it into his saucer, hissing in his ear.

"If I had my way you'd be drinking from the dog's bowl."

Leaning back in his chair Hugo replied quietly with.

"And if I had my way you'd still be in my bed waiting to give me my money's worth."

Tina cheeks turned a fiery red & she stomped back to the kitchen. Hugo pondered her reaction, he had hit a nerve there, she hadn't denied what she was nor had she confirmed it but Hugo suspected the former, that was something he could work on.

With breakfast over Hugo told Emma that he was going to explore the neighbourhood and Emma suggested that Tina accompany him as she knew the area so well having lived there all her life. Tina at first flatly refused saying she had other things to do but Emma put her foot down for once and told Tina that she should be more considerate to their guest.

"Just like you Mom, laying everything on a plate for him."

She pouted but saw Hugo glaring at her and added.

"I mean he gets a bed and fed surely he doesn't need a tour guide as well?"

"If it's too much trouble I'll be perfectly okay on my own."

Hugo said quietly, fearful that Tina would let the cat out of the bag. Then when Emma had gone upstairs he grabbed Tina by the throat & growled into her face.

"One word Tina, one word and your Mom is gonna know all about your night time activities."

Tina quailed at the ferocity of his grip on her throat and squeaked.

"Okay, I'll keep quiet for now."

Her legs were shaking but she felt a sense of exhilaration at being grabbed and almost choked, all the guys she had been with just wanted to fuck her and she was quite happy with that but this was different, he didn't treat her as though she were made of glass. Hugo was almost primeval and she couldn't help wondering what he would be like in bed.

During the scuffle one of the chains on her bolero had come unfastened allowing one breast to slide out of the confines of the material and peek coyly into the outside world, Tina hurriedly pushed it back and fastened the chain again but it hadn't escaped her notice or that of Hugo that her nipple was hard and swollen. Now that her attention had been drawn to it Tina realised that her nipples were hurting, aching with being so aroused. one thing followed the other and she felt her pussy growing hot and wet.

"I've got to go."

She muttered and ran upstairs to her room blushing scarlet.

"Tina are you coming down & showing Hugo around or not?"

Emma shouted up the stairs as Hugo stood beside her playfully rubbing his hand over her round ass cheeks.

"Stop it Hugo, I get horny when you do that."

"Which is exactly how I like you Emma, horny and naked."

Emma coloured up with her natural shyness when she felt the heat between her thighs turn into a warm liquid stream.

"Do you have to go out? Tina will be going out later anyway & we could ,,,,,,."

She tailed off as she saw Tina coming down the stairs now dressed in jeans & a tight sweater, neither of which hid her figure. Tina had scrubbed her face clean of make up and tied up her red hair in a short ponytail. Hugo whistled his appreciation of her pretty young girl looks.

"Well I certainly won't be embarrassed escorting you around the neighbourhood."

He offered by way of a compliment but Tina just scowled at him. Emma watched as they walked off down the road together, sighed to herself and went back inside thinking of the events of the last twenty four hours. Yesterday she had been just a lonely middle aged single mother of a teenage daughter whose recent behaviour worried her but about which she could do nothing. The arrival of Hugo had turned her life upside down. At first she hadn't even liked him, in fact she had felt afraid of him. Why, she had no idea, was it the confident way he looked at her? Appraising her. She had never met a man like him before, not that she had much experience of men anyway and when he took her in his arms and fucked her she believed that she had found her true self and had encouraged him to fuck her again and again. Now though in the cold light of day she was unsure of anything except that she wanted Hugo in her bed again as soon as possible. Why was it that whenever he was near her legs turned to jelly and the heat rose between her legs?

Walking along the street Hugo initially hung back a little appreciating the view of Tina's pert round butt and the sway of her hips. He knew all too well that it wasn't for his benefit, it was just natural to her. Catching up to her he took her by the elbow and tried to make his peace with her.

"Look Tina I know you don't like me because you think that I have taken advantage of your mother but believe me, she initiated last night possibly because she's lonely and after being without a man for so long she needed to let go, so can't you just forget about it and let us get along without fighting?"

Tina considered what Hugo said and some of it made sense, her Mom probably was lonely as Tina was out most nights and she understood what it was like to be without a man for any length of time although since her first time the longest she had gone without was three weeks. She remembered how she would wake in the middle of the night and thrash her pussy with any thing available, scent bottle, hairbrush handle, anything. How her Mom could have gone without for almost two years just didn't bear thinking about.

"Okay it's a deal but I warn you if you hurt her in any way I'll ,,,,,, well I will."

She muttered threateningly. Hugo grinned and pulled her close and gave her a long tonguey kiss then released her licking his lips.

"That's a thank you for being so understanding and cooperative, maybe we should work closely together seeing as how we both have a secret to keep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, by the way you kiss real nice."

Tina's face burned bright red, she had been duped by his words, it was obvious that he was really only interested in getting into HER pants, well it wasn't going to happen but his kiss was rather nice and had sent tingles down her spine to her pussy.

"You bastard, don't you ever touch me again."

"Okay if that's how you want it but I'll be here when you change your mind and you will, now why don't you show me the patch you work at night?"

Tina blushed again, how the fuck did he know what she did at night?

"Wha,,, what do you mean ,,,, my patch?"

She stammered, not knowing what else to say.

"Don't deny it Tina, it's so fucking obvious that you're working the streets unless you do the clubs. The way you dress is a dead giveaway, I've seen enough street girls to know. I wonder how your Mom hasn't noticed or perhaps she doesn't want to admit to herself that her precious daughter is a whore."

Hugo spoke in a flat monotone voice that was more frightening than any amount of shouting would have been.

Tina realised that he was right and she dressed like a whore and because of that she was treated like one by all the men she met and so when they offered her a few dollars for her favours she took their money. Once upon a time she had been a good girl, sweet and innocent but Jonny Eden had changed all that when he insisted that she dress as he wanted, things had gone downhill from then on and he had encouraged her to sell her favours to anyone for a cut of what she made of course.

Hugo spoke again interrupting her thoughts.

"You gonna show me where you hang out when you're working then?"

Tina nodded and hung her head leading Hugo to the bar she used as a base "THE BANSHEE", a dingy looking bar with a few booths at the back where she would take the men who wanted a handjob or blowjob. There was a room out the back with a single bed where she would let the more affluent ones fuck her for $25, again deducting $5 for the use of the room.

They sat in one of the darkened booths but Tina could see Hugo's face grimace at the surroundings.

"Let me ask you a question Tina, how much do you reckon to make on a good night?"

Tina was taken aback at the question, she had never thought of having good or bad nights she just turned up and did what was necessary with the men that Jonny brought to her.

"Erm I dunno, after deductions, that is Jonny's cut and the rent for the room I get maybe $100 a night on average."

"This Jonny, he's your pimp then?"

Hugo enquired.

"No, you've got it all wrong he's my boyfriend, he just likes to show me off and if his friends like me he'll let them have their fun with me for a price."

Tina protested, not understanding why she was defending Jonny.

"That's what I said, he's your pimp, does he smack you around sometimes?"

"Well yeah if I don't give his friends what they want and they complain to him he'll smack my face in front of them then I have to do it again in front of everyone."

"Typical small time pimp, they never learn, when you have a good thing you look after it not abuse it."

Hugo commented grimly.

"Now another question, if you had a choice between sucking off some guy here in this booth for $10 or doing the selfsame thing in a room at the "PARKLAND PLAZA" for $50 which would you choose?"

Tina couldn't help laughing, she couldn't imagine even setting foot in the "PLAZA" it was far too upmarket for the likes of her.

"That'll never happen, I wouldn't even get through the door of the "PLAZA" but if I could I'd go for the $50 no matter whose cock I was sucking, even yours."

"What if I were to take you up on that? If I were to get you in a room at the "PLAZA" and offered you $50 for a blowjob would you do it?"

Tina eyed him suspiciously, was he teasing her or testing her?

"As I said, it'll never happen so let's forget it."

Hugo smiled to himself, at least now he knew that Tina would abandon her principles and put her dislike of him to one side for $50.

"Come with me."

Hugo suddenly said, grabbing Tina's arm and almost dragging her from the booth.

"We're going shopping."

"Shopping? Where? What for?"

"We're gonna get you dressed for the "PLAZA" then we're gonna walk right in there and get a room and then you can give me a blowjob for $50."

Hugo grinned at her as he hurried Tina along the sidewalk. Soon he turned into a smart looking store.

"Is this place okay? I don't know my way round yet but it looks pretty decent."

Tina gasped, she would never shop here it was far too expensive and she told Hugo so.

"Good, you can choose anything you like so long as it's classy and not the sort of thing a whore would wear, don't forget the lingerie, something sexy for you show me afterwards."

Tina thought.

"The nerve of the man, he expects me to do just as he says without a thought for what I want and then to cap it all he wants me to suck his cock then parade around in my underwear, NO FUCKING WAY."

But she said instead.

"If I do as you ask do I get to keep everything?"

Hugo grinned, she was on his hook now.

"Of course you can keep them, they're no use to me, I'd look rather silly parading round in sexy women's clothes wouldn't I?"

Hugo led the way to the lingerie department with Tina following close behind.

"Okay go to town, any two sets of lingerie you want. Oh, and while you're at it get something for your Mom."

Tina shrieked with delight as the shop assistant brought her a selection of bra and panty sets in the size (36c) that Tina had told her and ignoring Hugo who stood lounging in the doorway of the changing room with no intention of moving. She peeled off her tight sweater revealing her large firm breasts encased in an ill fitting bra that pushed the sides out in an unattractive way.

"If I were you I'd get measured properly your tits look like sacks of potatoes in that bra."

Hugo drawled critically and smiling. For the first time Tina realised that he was there watching her and she coloured up but snapped at him.

"I will but you get your ass outta here I want some privacy."

With a resigned sigh Hugo turned and left Tina to it but telling the salesgirl.

"I reckon you're gonna need to get her a D cup, she's a big girl."

Cupping his hands in front of his chest with a grin.

While Tina was being measured and making her selections Hugo wandered into the dress department, he had no faith in Tina's taste so he decided to choose her dress himself. After looking at several items he settled on a black plain sequinned off the shoulder dress with a modest scooped neckline and short enough to show off her legs but not slutty. The neckline would only give the merest glimpse of her cleavage but would show off the shape of her breasts to perfection.

Satisfied with his purchase he went back to the changing room finding Tina bent over with no bra and slipping into a black silk thong with a pink lace trim. Her breasts dangled and swayed as she pulled the thong up.

"Yeah, very nice, I like that."

He commented drily and Tina started as she hadn't heard him come in. Tina turned towards him her eyes blazing forgetting that she was braless & her tits swung with her.

"I said I wanted some fucking privacy you pervert."

She snarled at him, Hugo just gave a wide smirking grin and walked out.

When Tina had made her final selections she asked to see some in a 38D that would fit her mother and wondered if she should choose a more modest bra and panty set but then she thought that Hugo would want to approve it before he paid for them, so she chose a pale blue strapless shelf bra that would enhance the breasts and nipples and a matching pair of silk panties with mesh at the crotch thinking to herself that if her mother and Hugo were going to get it on together her mother may as well have some sexy underwear. As an afterthought Tina added a matching silk garter belt and two pairs of silk stockings one with a fishnet design and the other with a forties style seam up the back.

Hugo, as expected checked Tina's purchases for Emma and smiled a wolfish grin of approval, he was longing to see Emma laid on the bed for him in this get up. He paid for the stuff in cash with no word of complaint at the price and strode out of the store leaving Tina to carry the numerous shopping bags and led the way back home. Tina hurried behind him struggling with the bags, muttering to herself about men having no manners.

Emma greeted them as they entered the kitchen with the odour of a fish pie wafting through the air.

"Hello darling and you too Hugo."

She said shyly looking at Hugo with her stomach churning, she had thought of nothing but Hugo and the previous night all morning long.

"We've been shopping to get Tina some nice clothes and a little something for you Emma, maybe you'll be good enough to model them for me this afternoon."

Hugo murmured to Emma, fondling her little round butt whilst Tina had taken her parcels to her room. Emma blushed and felt the heat rising between her legs and the crotch of her panties became moist. She couldn't understand why she always felt this way whenever Hugo was in the vicinity but she just couldn't help herself.