All Comments on 'The Pinion Pine Tree'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 230 Comments
Donovan7777Donovan77775 days ago

Ok, so a couple of things. The lying, not only on Christmas Eve but also about the 2 or 3 other dinners. Then, not sleeping with the guy for all the wrong reasons. Then the blood test. Why would she bother if she didn’t sleep with the guy? So that’s suspect. Then, if she really didn’t sleep with the guy, she waits quite a while before she actually says that. Under normal circumstances I would have thought that those would have been the first words out of her mouth!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well written (ignoring the Cheryl / Janice name swaps and multiple misspellings) prose. What she did was inexcusable. But is forgivable. Yes she lied, including on Christmas Eve. But there are different level of lies. And yes she showed affection for a past lover, with the MC seeing it at just the wrong time, but going out to dinner twice with an old flame prior to that person shipping out overseas is not by itself worthy of killing a marriage. It is interesting that she confesses to bot only the one dinner, but another, and her refusal to not sleeping with Jack only because of her Catholic guilt, and not because she didn't want to. But without communication, the MC could not know any of that. I assume when he left and moved out that he got another number. Little perplexed that she didn't get back within the hour he was packing. But he may have drove like a bat out of hell and she may have had to go slow due to her emotions. Wasn't clear. Still prose was excellent. I am fine with the reconciliation. Wasn't a RAAC as they both suffered a tear apart, her giving birth to their baby, without which it sounds like she might have done something terrible to herself (Catholic guilt cuts both ways). That being said the reconciliation was too rapid at the end. Maybe make the ending that he is willing to go to counseling and try but it will take time. Then add an epilogue. It is too quick as if the author just wanted it to end. Sad because we the prose was excellent and the characters well detailed. Good stuff. 5 stars for the emotional intensity and the imagery of Christmas and winter. That being said, I personally could never see that scene and just take photos and walk away. But to each their own.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

This has been a favorite of mine that I often remember, but he takes her back far too quick.y. I don't say that as a choice, but as a necessity after a year of isolation and pain. People do make mistakes but that was more than a bump in the road.

RzcanuckRzcanuck7 months ago

So she left him waiting on Xmas Eve and then he finds her on a romantic dinner with another man? But it is an RAAC because they had a child he didn't know about? Nope.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay11 months ago

Never understood how a guy could take pics of his wife with another man then walk away. Ridiculous.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Another sweet little Femdom agitprop tale, where the cuckold opts to become a cuck. Better repeat the DNA testing every time she gets pregnant. Have you noticed that as men become ever more pussified and feminine, they start wearing beards?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In a way, good story. But I am not clear as to why he had to take off like that? Stay in your town and do your work. You can send the photo out and you can divorce or not. He confession of that evening not being a one time event and her confession of wanting sex with Jack is enough to not stay together. As for the kid, get your own proof and support the child if he is yours but by all means do not stay married or take the woman back. She is bad news.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible, why do a DNA test if she never slept with Jack? The way she said it in the story it seemed she had doubt as to whether the kid was actually her husbands. "He is yours Tom. When he was born the blood tests confirmed a blood match and I also had a DNA test done to make sure, to be able to prove to you he is your son and . . ." Janice did not complete the sentence. She had said enough to tell me she needed to be sure who the real father was." That's not the statement of a woman who never fucked another man, that's the statement of a woman who needed to confirm that the kid was his.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

This was a very good story and worthy of a high rating, except for the giant flaw that the wife had a DNA rest conducted ro assure her that the child was his. Therefore of her name shifting back and forth was lost on me due to poor short term memory. For what it is worth, if it were my story I would submit a revision to correct the name issue and a couple of typos but I would definitely make clear that the wife had the DNA test run to assure her husband that the baby was his and she had stayed faithful. Like many others though, I don't believe that is or was the case!

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Was the wife's name Cheryl or Janice?

She apologized for hurting him but, I don't remember an apology for her actions.

She says she never slept with him and that the hand holding Tom saw was them reminiscing. A man and woman having an intimate, romantic dinner on Christmas Eve, holding hands and staring at each other with loving looks in their faces .... But, she never slept with him?

Too many holes in her story and not enough explanation or detail for me to feel like her story is true or makes any sense.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

This is the favorite of all the Loving Wives stories I've read here on Literotica. Each scene was perfectly constructed. Just beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story had a feel of two merged narratives which would explain the consistently confused names of the wife. Regarding the story substance, the wife had the feel she was checking out her 'options' by seeing and having an emotional affair with the old flame. The author does a good job of capturing the husband's ambivalence, and parts of her explanation (and manner thereof) didn't completely ring true to him. Like that it was only an emotional affair, where her verbal slips suggest otherwise. One almost infers the husband would not have taken her back without the kid. I, as that character, would have had my own DNA testing done. And 'taking her back' is not the same as true reconciliation. She would have her work cut out for her and he would surely have persistent doubts. Sundered families end up staying together all the time given minor children, albeit the chance of further infidelity increases as intimacy often never fully recovers: i.e, the small special gestures and endearments. Mine did not.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Fair. It would have taken money she didn't have to track him down. Any welfare check would have alerted him, and the agency would be under no obligation to tell her where he was. Lastly, how did they get into his apartment? It was a 1 bedroom, and I'm sure he got it after he left home; therefore no one but him had a right to enter. Definite lawsuit against whoever let them in. Lastly, serious questions and doubt about staying married or even in a relationship with her. She may not have had sex with the guy, but she lied and was having an emotional affair. Changing the name of the wife Janice/Cheryl really hurts the story. Why the DNA test if she never cheated. I'd put credence in that grandmother's statement - to make it to 47 years takes a lot of work. She was checking out her options and looking to check out early. Give her her luggage and wave goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really don't appreciate the story specifically the reconciliation part. Because, women like Cheryl/Janice are not trustworthy and men like Tom are very easier to make fool, again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't help but wonder if this

was plagiarized given the use of two names.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Clever. Cheryl and Janice, she has multiple personalities, right? So hubby could forgive Janice for what Cheryl has one. Brilliant.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Inconsistent names. Cheryl and Janice.

Why do DNA if she never slept with Baumgartner?

Needs a better and slower end.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jesus fuck! Is her name Cheryl or Janice? And all she has to do is ambush him a year later with his parents and son, wham bam thank you ma'am, and they get back together? She fucked her old boyfriend and her idiot husband just welcomes her back like a fucking doormat? What a terrible story

eliocecheteliocechetabout 2 years ago

Beautyful and sweet. Really a loving story. Thank you Sophist.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Great Christmas story. How can you go wrong with a Christmas baby? The bell ringing scene in front of the Vons market was a delight. It eased what could have been angry and hurtful.

It was badly underscored! 5*****

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Storyline is problematic, she diched her husband on Christmas Eve to have dinner with an old liver, and lied about it. Even, if she did not have sexual contact with this.old lover, and that is a big if, why should he trust her and welcome her back so easily. Perhaps he caught her before she could complete the dirty deed? So yes the ending is problematic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to like this story but can't quit thinking what SHE did that Christmas Eve. I'm all for forgiveness and love a happy ending but for whatever reason, I'm having a hard time with this one. Lukeshort hit the nail right on the head, too hard to believe she didn't have sex with him. And yes, what happens when he comes back from the sandbox. Another "dinner".....

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

If I understand the story/, she lied to him in order to spend Christmas eve with an old lover in an intimate romantic setting and never had sex with him. I just cannot believe that there is any man stupid enough to immediately accept that claim. GET REAL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's see; poorly edited (inconsistent character name), incorrect grammar throughout, plot gaps, and he takes the cheater back with way too many unanswered questions. SHE WILL CHEAT AGAIN!

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheryl and Janice? Am I confused or does the name switch back and forth for the same person?

If she never slept with Jack .... why did she have DNA done to verify whose baby it was?

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

How did they get into his apartment, why would he want someone he cannot trust? Why did she get DNA done if she did not sleep with the ex boyfriend? Just a few questions that are not answered

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

Good start, weak finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another cheating bitch who gets away with it & using the baby to blackmail him is just “low”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is the wife referred to as Cheryl and Janice? Rather confusing at first but suspect it's a typo. Ruins the mood.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

I've seen names get mixed up before, but this is the first time I've witnessed them get bounced around so vigorously. Pretty impressive for a story with only 2 main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Janice or Cheryl?

This guy seems to be really an unlucky guy...two wives Janice and Cheryl...both seem to be involved with Jack Baumgrtner...seriously dude...can’t ya read your crap atleast once before reposting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One star

Excellent story but the easy reconciliation was completely unrealistic.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Merry Christmas?

That was a difficult reconciliation story. Lots of pain to spread around.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Again

Really good reconciliation story. She definitely fought to get him back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

A couple of things that were off putting with this story. How the wifes name kept changing throughout and him just believing the kid was his with no proof. His thinking that he had slept with her those last weeks and taking her word on it was just stupid and unbelievable. And how he went on about how painful it was, only to pretty much take her back straight away, really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmmm

She had to get a dna to make sure, which sort of says she had to make sure.

Yet says never sexed him.

She which statement was a lie?

She was dating as sh said went out several times with him.

She wanted to sex him but only religious guilt stopped her, not her vows or love of husband.

She was wasnt on birth control so was ok if someone else got her pregnant.

I just dont see enough justification to taker her back. The story was far to short and needed alot of writing to have the ending it did.

What you wrote was done very well, but story needed alot of work.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Umm if she never fucked Jack why did she need to get a DNA test?

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
DNA test - so what

DNA test does help him know that it is his son he would be raising but it doesn't prove she didn't have sex with anyone else. Just proves she was lucky it was his.

Cute christmas story but doesn't address how he gets trust back. Even if she didn't sleep with Jack she left to do just that and it was all luck that the guy walked in and saw her and that the pictures came over the phone. Had none of that happened she would have had sex.

Divorce and stay divorced. You can still see the kid if you want. Hell, bring your next wife over when you visit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I realized, more intuitively than cognitively,

that I was a spineless piece of shit cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheryl or Janice

Story is good, but after all is her Cheryl or Janice ?

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
RAAC — bleech!

But it is a Christmas story, so... it gets a pass.

5-stars & Favorite

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
@anono 11/05/19 — re. DNA testing.

Middle of pg. 2 — “He is yours Tom. When he was born the blood tests confirmed a blood match and I also had a DNA test done to make sure, to be able to prove to you he is your son and . . ."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two names. DNA test to make sure the baby is Tom’s and she hadn’t slept with the other bloke...

Detail...

Pappy7Pappy7over 4 years ago
After going back and reading the story

for another time, it's on my favorite list so I can find it easily, I still think her explanation is hinky at best. I still think he gave in too easily and accepted her half assed explanation. He also seemed to not have any problem with his parents just stepping in and helping her to track him down. But the best thing I got from this read was from the comments or should I say from the sum of the comments. She never once really apologized for what she did, not sincerely. And she never really said she didn't sleep with anyone else, she just said she never slept with Jack. That would certainly explain the DNA testing, which isn't really validated anywhere in the story. Working late a lot is not really a red flag, but all of the sudden working late a lot and then staying late on Christmas Eve should have been a flare. But one thing we keep forgetting in all of this. Our intrepid hero is a psychologist, that explains a lot of the weak sister aspects of his persona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 stars.

Cheryl or Janice? Come on guy. And of course she will do it again just as soon as Jack comes back.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 4 years ago
No

Absurd and pointless ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
who the fuck is Janis? or is it cheryl?

Janis or Cheryl, make up your mind

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 5 years ago
I SAW A GROVE OF PINION PINE TREES ONCE

And they were growing among a lot of Crown Wheel trees.

By the way, may your Gog also be with you (the more I think about it, the more I think this story should be in the Humor section).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THE MAN WITH TWO BRAINS...

...wrote this story, and he obviously has a wife for each one.

It's either that, or it was written by a Gerbil in an alternative dimension where the usual rules of logic don't apply.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

A good little story with a reconciliation. She did cheat emotionally, if not physically and lied to her husband more than once. She did prove the baby was his and spent the year trying to find him,.so I can understand the reconciliation.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Etchiboy 2 not answered name change also commented

2 stars DNA test not answered why 2 stars name change only maybe half point most writers seem to have this problem

His whining and crying as again most stories gets on my nerves

As Greeks said 2000 to4000 years ago love and hate opposite sides of coin

Seen many divorces don't know any where love didn't change to hate or at least extreme dislike a few casual ! acquaintances parted ways on good terms but I really believe no love to begin with

Hated ex wife for quite a while now only extreme dislike see her due to kids grandkids but hour or so my limit as is most of divorced friends

Please consider this when writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Names matter

It was Judas not Judah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well...

Overly sentimentalized. The fact that she didn't fuck him hardly absolves her. The lies, disrespect, and violation of his trust are very serious matters. If he hadn't left I doubt that she would have felt the full weight of her betrayal. The "kiss and make-up" at the end is far too easy. There's a path to full reconciliation, but in real life it would take some time. At best, there could be a Christmas truce and a beginning.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
Proofreads?

What’s his wife’s name? It bounced from Cheryl to Janice and back so frequently, that it was distracting.

hrlyridr77hrlyridr77over 5 years ago
Janice or cheryl???

Wtf...

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Note, too, discrepancy...

1.) At bell ringing “station” in front of Vons it is noted she looked thinner. Then at feeding baby scene her face is fuller/rounder

2.) And of course the why of DNA testing to assure herself the baby was Tom’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She cheated

Cheating can be either emtional or physical, one is just as bad as the other, Besides it sounds like she has a split personality, is she Cheryl or Janice?

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
So

she had to make sure who the dad was with a dna test or she already knew because she didn't sleep with anyone but her husband? Whole thing seemed like the sort of thing one remembers from a disjointed dream after too many onions before bed.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
HUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS TO FIT THE TIMES

so hump or jump, save yourself first and when possible others, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This started out to be really good. I wondered how I missed this writer.

Then it went right into the deep freeze. It's like this was written by two people, one very good and the other not so much. There are a lot of holes in the story and really doesn't have any back story to explain anyone's actions, nor does it have much emotion.

It turned out to be a long read for two pages,. I'm not trying to disparage the writer but you do need to work on your skills, some.

Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh sure

She didnt fuck him but she had blood work and DNA test done,,,,,,,,,WHY,,,,,,,,,because the cheating slut did fuck him and had been for the previous few months when she had been working late. Captain Jack was a very honorable man wasnt he, willing to fuck someone else's wife.........shit story

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 6 years ago
A well told story.

The question remains, did he make the right choice?

Ask him in 10 years!

unh0unh0almost 6 years ago
Well, as someone once said....

"There's a sucker born every minute." And this guy is one of them. She wasn't fucking Captain John? But she made damned sure she not only got a blood test but a DNA test to know for sure who the father was? Shows tbat being well educated doesn't mean you have enough common sense to add 2 + 2 and get 4. They had been lovers before in her "wild days", she was repeatedly "working late", she blew off hubby on Christmas Eve to gaze starry-eyed at the uniformed ex-lover with 3 buttons undone to show as much cleavage as she could, holding hands, etc. And she swears she spent a lonely year being ostracized by family and friends, yet there she is with HIS parents as cozy and comfortable as can be in his apartment cooking dinner together. Yeah, those weeks before he caught wife and ex-lover together were ALL spent by them just holding hands. And she had it so hard surrounded by family, especially grandparents, who seem to have completely worked out their differences over infidelity and now are nothing but supportive of her. So does he believe that Santa Claus is a real person as well? 3* just cause you spin mostly interesting tales (but so RAAC).

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

A good story but I'm pretty sure she did infact have sex with him. She got the DNA test done not for her husband's piece of mind, but her own. That and finding a way to get her story straight. To have enough truth and facts to support the lies she would tell. The best deceptions often have enough truth in them to sell them. I didn't believe a word she said, but I can understand how the husband could reconcile. After being alone and bereft of support I can understand how he had no fight left in him. Maybe she was telling the truth, I can admit that. But I'd never trust her again.

robt1157robt1157over 6 years ago
HUH,,,

Is the wife named Cheryl, or Janice? You seem to be calling her both. It seems she had the DNA done to prove to herself, as much or more than him. Also, if he hadn't caught her, what would she have done. You can draw a lot of conclusions from what you wrote. First, she's a lying, cheating slut. Second, she was going to fuck that guy for sure. Third, despite her, " I knew you would need proof ", claim, she had doubts of her own who the father was. And,, Fourth,she's a proven liar, What else is she lying about. Good Job on the writing, subject, and plot, but fix her damn name.

'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reason for DNA

I believe she had been having an affair and needed to complete the DNA test to be sure what her story would be. If he was NOT the father, the story would have been a bit different. And she could have gotten DNA from his toothbrush, comb, pillow case, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just words piled together

Now we know that smart phones aren't really smart, but a hand lying in plain sight on top of a table is clandestine. I decided to try real hard to swallow that lesson. But who the hell is Janice? Is she Cheryl's sister, or close friend? Do they both have babies?

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
@ UndrApprctd

She had the testing done because she suspected HE might not believe it was his.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
A dichotomy

You (whoever you are) appear to be an accomplished author. Your stories (as far as the 3 I've read) are insightful and poignant. In this story, the last Christmas dinner scene had me wondering if the whole episode wasn't an hallucination and immediately wondered about the whole bell ringer encounter (Ghosts of Christmas past?).

Yet it would seem that no one read the story through. Simple typo's, spellings, even name continuity of one of the primary characters. This seems to be a feature of many of the stories submitted here. Stories written by authors of varied capabilities. Over the years I have wondered how this comes to be. Are these stories sketches to be included in some future novel and not worth polishing 'til then? Are they written and rewritten at some later date with a different ending marring the continuity? Are they set aside without an ending and taken up later; misremembering a character's name?

Would you shed some light on this phenomenon for a rapt admirer?

Another 5* favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"the baby Jesus manager"

so much win, almost as funny as "the shit hit the fan" in another author's stories, priceless

SimepopSimepopover 6 years ago
Is her name Cheryl or Janice

The name switch back n forth, sometimes in the paragraph took me completely out of the story, so rated it only mediocre for that reason. You might think about getting an editor.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 7 years ago
The Husband Said She Obviously Had the Testing on the Baby Done

Because there was doubt of the father, yet he chose to believe that there was no sex...I don't get it.

Storm113Storm113almost 7 years ago
didnt rate it

I don't like to rate incomplete stories. The hold DNA thing screwed up her explanation. You need to fix it. I really don't want to give a low rating, but as it stands I would have to.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
good story 5*

but it does seem she's lying, As others have pointed out why the "working late" so much, why the DNA test? her words "and I also had a DNA test done to make sure". and what kind of person abandons her husband on christmas eve to have an intimate dinner with another man. Even if a cock never touched her cunt she was a cheater.

I'd like to see this story taken further, i'd do it but i can't write for shit.

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago
clue me

What about all the longer work days, are they erased too?

266xxyz266xxyzabout 7 years ago
Who?

OK story line but i don't think you should drink and write.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
excellent

She probably lied about fucking the old boy friend. Why the three dinner dates? Three buttons undone? The DNA test? He knew they fucked, she knew he knew it. With the kid his, as LordSlamDog said, it changed things big time, plus his parents were pushing him too, the latter not decisive, but a factor. If the decision to reconcile was already made (and it was), would a discussion about penis size, etc make it easier or harder to reconcile? Let sleeping dogs lie says I.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gog bless you?

Not much of a proof reader, are you? Still a good story, just a bit too much extraneous detail, scenery, crowd etc.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Well written.

With a few errors, (Cheryl or Janice), should have a proof reader. I understand where she's coming from. I had male friends and never had any sex with them. But it IS all about images. She gave the image that she was up to no good! Doesn't mean she did it, it just looked like she did. Please keep writing!!

CVFD15CVFD15over 7 years ago
Cheryl? .. or .. Janice?

What is the name of the wife in this story?

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 7 years ago
Questions...

I'm with a number of others...

If nothing was happening why not be straight up and honest? She should have been able to tell him what she was doing. Either she had already (how many times??) betrayed him or she was planning on it. There can be no other logical explanation. Yes we can explain away the DNA testing as being just to ensure that she had something to prove to him about the baby's parentage but we can also suspect that she did that to ensure she was going after the right father.

He can take her back but if he does he should only do so while he remembers the old mottos "TRUST BUT VERIFY" and also keep in mind "ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER".

As you may gather I don't believe her story one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A lot of unanswered questions:

Why did she keep her relationship with this guy a secret, especially if she wasn't fucking him? What was wrong with the relationship with her husband that made her consider fucking this old boy friend? Why did she think she needed DNA proof of paternity? How and where has she been living? How did she find him? How the fuck did she mount a star at the top of this pinion tree? What does she now understand about herself that will reassure him this won't happen again?

And more. You let her off way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DNA test?

Why make a test, if she didn't sleep with him. Had there been others?

IMSmutIMSmutover 7 years ago
Liked the "confrontation" scene.

The rest was more take it or leave it. His parents and the wife breaking into his house was a bit jarring.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
To answer 2 questions

1 You can't edit stories once they are published.

2 She had the DNA test done because she knew her husband would think her lover had fathered the child.

Johnny1MJohnny1Malmost 8 years ago
cheryl or janice?

what is the wife's name? why can't you correct this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3*

A 3* because it has promise. I am not an English Major, but you need a good editor.

You changed the wife's name. Keep writing but get a better flow.

MCPO Jim

green117green117almost 8 years ago
Interesting story, of course...

I kind of like the emotional flow - I did find the editing errors a bit jarring (and the soft error of whether she lost weight (at the bell scene) or gained weight (at the feeding scene) made it even more indeterminate).

At the risk (joy?) of possibly causing cerebral hemorrhage in the BTB ranks - a possible cuckold story situated at Christmas has a certain... je ne sais quoi.

But! frankly, the story as written only supports that idea as a possible deep subtext. Does it really matter if he started the child, if he is going to commit to raise it? This is the underlying meat, to my mind, of the Joseph question...

green-something

(and no, I don't want to hear about your emotional problems... )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
There is one glaring unexplained part of this otherwise good story.

If she didn't sleep with Jack, why would she need a DNA test? Also, if she hadn't slept with him, why would she feel close enough to him, to risk throwing away her marriage by blowing off Christmas Eve dinner? You kind of threw away the real drama, by her claiming she hadn't slept with Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cheryl? Janice?

I spent so much effort into keeping track of who was who, I kind of lost interest in 'why' she was cheating. Didn't really matter though, anyone who would blow off the family Christmas dinner for a lover doesn't really give much of a damn about their relationship. I didn't read anything that made me think she wouldn't betray him again. Figure out what her name is supposed to be and clean up your story, you'll have a nice little tale, even if hubby is a chump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just does not ring well

the wife is a piece of work... He should re run the DNA testing... never take her word for any thing.... if he is to believe her I have some swamp land to sell

McAnonMcAnonalmost 8 years ago
Result

This guy deserved all he got. He never talked to the women and was only too ready to assume the worst. Of course if he had done the normal thing then you would not have had a story. I did like it (4*) but a bit of realism would really help you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Runners Are Sissies

You can take that to the bank: A Runner is a Sissy.

If there weren't waiters and people around he would have snuck into a booth watching them while he jerked off. A runner is a Low T voyeur/cuck without the balls and self-respect to be a real man and a father.

Go ahead and smirk. But no real man would watch someone else caressing his own woman and then skulk off like some type of low order rodent nursing his achey breaky heart. The next step is to live alone in a shack in the mountains drinking and masturbating. Whoa, that's a new definition of the noble mind that Shakespeare never wrote about.

There is absolutely nothing noble about squirming away into the tall grass when confronted with an infidelity situation like this. That is exactly what is often promoted in these cheatin' wife stories. It is a retrograde, krinkle-chromosome, metrosexual mindset.

This husband acts like a woman with a fucking hoop dress on.

Has anyone mentioned that her suspicious behavior had been going on for weeks? For weeks and she doesn't fuck the soldier? Of course there isn't a reason in all of creation to believe a word she says.

On the other hand, can you blame the dumb bitch for wanting a hard dick to play with?

Don't get me wrong - couples are better off without this type of dipshit infidelity. But think about it. Hubby himself admits he hadn't fucked her in two or three weeks. He was too busy philosophising with all of the hard luck drunks and suicidals that blow into the hospital to go home and give his wife a good fucking - a fucking that any normal woman wants from her husband. So what happens? A gun-totin' cowboy with a badge and a hard one sweeps in for some "reminiscing".

A sissy that wilts like a dried-up prairie posie when confronted with an obvious fidelity problem is a bracing tonic for the soul. Not.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
?

SHE cheated, didn't have to fuck, she cheated and deserves the street/divorce. the guy wimped out...she WILL cheat again

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 8 years ago
I just don't understand

What could inspire the spewing of so much vitriol in some of the comments in response to a milk toast story. You have to wonder if in their personnel lives they enjoy kicking puppies? Drowning kittens? Perhaps beating their own children with a belt?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
LIE TO GET THE TRUTH OUT

what a way to run the railroad. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT AN IMPRESSIVE STORY.

First, the auther is so confused, he can't decide the name of the wife. Wether she is Janice or Cheryl?

Second, she claims she got dna done for paternity. Why would he believe as she alreafy lied to him for working late while she was meeting her boyfriend? Why he didn't got the baby tested himself instead of believing his liar wife?

Third, how could he know if she will not betray her again?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
In defense of Sophist801

an amazing story. One can speculate all they want, but we have to take the short story at face value. She says she didn't cheat, got the DNA report as evidence for him, and pined away for a whole year looking for him. Not the actions of a cheater who just gave birth to another guys child - one she seemed to be quite ga-ga over. Think of it this way ... If she hadn't cheated and was just flirting with the idea, how would you expect her to act? What would somebody guilty of that do? Her actions fit the authors storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
In case you don't know by NOW ....

YOU sophist801 are one major league ASSHOLE,WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST, CUCK SUCKING, PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous