The Pink Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing above her. She lay there in a puddle, both literally and figuratively. She was breathing hard but looked completely relaxed.

"My God, Shaglus! That was amazing. I came so fucking hard. Look what you've done to me. My couch is a mess." She laughed and giggled. "It's not the first time my couch has been a mess!"

I thought about her statement and I was sure she was not lying. In all the time I had known her she had never had a "boyfriend" but always exuded the vibration that she was getting sex on the regular. It turned me on.

"I'm sure there's been some beautiful messes here on your stately couch." I laughed. "It's fun to imagine all that has gone on in here, Nicole. I always assumed you were having lots of sex through the years. I'd love to see a highlight reel."

"Oh, I do have some reels!" She smirked. "Maybe one day I can show you some. Would you like that?"

"Indeed I would." I responded. "It would be such a turn on to sit and watch them with you. I can only imagine where that would lead."

She laughed and rubbed the large patch of hair between her legs and thick thighs. She stretched herself tensely, her breasts hanging out of her dress and took a deep sigh.

"I want another kiss and another beer. I want another cigarette and then I'll show you what else I want." She said this and licked her lips.

I reached for her hand and pulled her up. I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I ran my tongue over it and then pulled it lightly with my teeth. She swooned and turned around as her dress fell over her ass. I grabbed her bulky cheeks again and stretched them wide. I was sure the movement had opened her labia and her anus as well. She shivered and said,

"I told you before that I'm not sure you know how much I like that."

I smiled and lightly spanked her ass. She slithered away and moved towards her refrigerator. She opened the door and grabbed two beers. She opened them both and handed me one.

"Sit with me on the couch while we drink. You don't mind if I enjoy another smoke, do you?"

"Not at all. Do you mind if I share your cigarette?" I responded.

"I'd love it if you would." She spoke seductively. "I get turned on by a man who smokes with me."

We moved back to the couch. She again laid back in the corner of it and lifted her dress so that her pussy was revealed. Again it was gaping, her big lips open and plush. They shined in the light from her juice. I sat down next to it and reached to pet it.

"You can only touch my fur, Shaglus." She spoke in a determined tone. "My little kitten is sensitive. You can rub my fur."

I didn't bother to ask for an explanation and instead just reached into her pubic mound and began to rub it. I squeezed her clit through her hair and she moaned. She lit a cigarette and exhaled. She then pulled my face to hers and we kissed again. She pushed her tongue into my mouth forcefully, as far as she could. I pushed mine into her mouth in response. We kissed passionately and I began to fondle her breasts. She relaxed into it and asked me to pinch her nipples. As I did they grew in size and firmness. They felt delightful to the touch. We kissed more as I played with them, twisting her nipples slightly and pulling them so that the rest of her breast would rise up. As I let them go they would pool back down across her dress.

"I have a special treat for you tonight. I want it to last a long time so let's take it slow. Let's finish our drinks and this cigarette. I want to take you into my bedroom after that. You can stay the night. Would you like to?"

"I'd love to." I exclaimed. "I have nowhere I need to be. I just have to get to my son by nine o'clock tomorrow morning. He's with his grandparents. You have me intrigued as to this special treat. After what's already happened everything else is just icing on the cake."

We shared the final cigarette and sipped our beers as we did. She was writhing slowly in her couch, rubbing her legs together as if she were a cricket. She played with the fur between her legs as we chatted. She took a final drag and blew her smoke right at me.

"Are you ready to see my room?' She asked. "The bed is all made up. It's so cozy in there. I have something I need you to do for me. Please don't tell anyone about it after tonight. It'll be our little secret."

"Your secret is safe with me." I replied.

She rose up, her big hanging breasts sitting atop the fabric of her dress. They swayed as she walked. She grabbed me by the hand and kissed me again with her tongue. We walked towards her bedroom. I felt her ass again through the cotton fabric of her dress. She turned to me as I did and licked her lips.

Once inside she sat on the edge of her bed. It was luxuriously soft. She looked at me and said,

"Take off your shirt. Undo your belt. Let your pants fall to the floor."

I did as she said. I pulled my shirt up and over my head. I then undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants and let them fall to the floor. My cock was standing straight up reaching above my belly button, the veins on it noticeable. It was throbbing.

"Come to me. I want to lick your furry nipples." She demanded.

I moved towards her and she sat up on her bed. I leaned down slightly and she tongued my left nipple as her hand wrapped around my cock.

"I love how rock hard you get. It's dreamy. It makes my pussy wet and it makes my anus tingle."

She sucked my nipple and began stroking my penis. She pulled on it strongly. As she did the force and motion of it made a large drop of clear fluid emerge. It began to hang off the head of my cock and down towards the floor. She took her tongue off of my penis and licked the hanging fluid from the bottom of the strand and continued upward so that all of it got into her mouth. She then kissed me.

"Do you like the taste of yourself in my mouth?" She asked.

"I do, Nicole." I said. "It always turns me on. I love the salty flavor and the slipperiness of it. Do you like it too?"

"I do, indeed." She replied. "Every man is a little different. Yours is top shelf."

I laughed. She laughed and then became more serious. She got up and asked me to remove her dress. I pulled it up and over her. She was chubby indeed but in a voluptuous and attractive way. Her breasts now went down towards her belly button. She looked at me coyly and said,

"I am going to put my knees on the floor. I will rest my body on my bed so that my ass is facing you. When I do this I want you to gather your seminal fluid and rub it onto my anus. Will you do that for me? After you have put all you can on it I need you to lick my asshole. I want to feel your tongue push into my back door. Can you do this for me?"

My mind was racing, my cock couldn't get any harder. I replied,

"Yes, Nicole. I can do that for you. I want to do that for you. You just tell me what you need and I will do it. I am here for your pleasure tonight. Use me as you wish. We've both looked forward to this for a long time. Now it is here. Make sure you get what you want."

With that said she smiled and assumed her position. She moaned slightly. She then reached back with her hands and stretched her cheeks wide. The sight of her was exhilarating. Her asshole had a light layer of fur around it and her asshole was already open, like a little ring, I could see inside of her. It was just like her pussy, it looked loose and easy. I grabbed my cock tightly. I squeezed it from the bottom of my shaft up to the head in order to get as much fluid as I could. I was not disappointed. I was dripping like a faucet. I gathered a good batch on my fingers and slid them across her open anus.

She moaned and purred. She said,

"Remember when I told you earlier, twice actually, that I didn't think you really knew how much I enjoyed you stretching my ass cheeks apart. When you did it my sphincter loosened and it hasn't tightened back up yet. The second time you did it I almost came. Don't tell anyone, Shaglus, but I almost never have vaginal sex. Between you and me I am basically an anal sex addict. My asshole is more sensitive and orgasmic than my pussy. I physically need it almost everyday."

What she said turned me on wildly. To think that this woman needed to be fucked in her ass daily was strangely sexy and erotic.

"I am excited to give you what you need Nicole. Your asshole is beautiful. Let me squeeze some more of my juice on it. Then I will lick you for as long as you desire. You needn't say another word. I know my job and I am ready to do it for you." I said.

She smiled with satisfaction. She replied,

"That is what I wanted to hear. Thank you. I am ready. Please begin. Kiss me once before you do."

She turned her head back towards me and our lips locked. Our tongues pushed against each other and her breathing became heavy. As my mouth left hers I stood up and squeezed my cock a final time gathering the new fluid that had formed on the tip of it. I knelt down and rubbed the clear liquid around the outside of her open asshole. I then took two fingers and slowly pushed them into her dark channel. There was no need to take time getting her ready, her ass was already slightly gaped. She shook as my fingers penetrated her. She whimpered and pushed her ass back towards me. I removed my fingers and then began to tongue her anus. I pushed my tongue into her as deep as I possibly could. She began to writhe her buttocks back and forth. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her further. I could hardly breathe.

For what must've been one whole hour I did this to her. I licked and sucked at her big ass sensually as she would alternate between spreading her cheeks with her hands and then furiously rubbing her clit and huge lips. Her pussy was gaping as well, her own clear fluid leaking in long strands down onto the floor. She must've cum five times in the hour that had passed all the while moaning and whimpering. At long last she turned her head back towards me and said,

"I need your cock in me now. Not in my pussy. Only in my ass. I don't want you to wear a condom. I want to feel your natural cock in me. I want you to fuck my ass. I want you to fuck it for hours."

I said nothing. I kissed her mouth and she bit at me madly and then tongued me.

"I can taste my ass from your kisses, Shaglus. It tastes so good. Fuck me now Shaglus!"

I moved my rigid member towards her and placed the head of it against the round, open hole. I slid into her effortlessly. It was not tight but it felt marvelous. She squealed as I pushed it all the way in.

"Oh, my God. Your cock is so fucking hard. I'm going to cum!"

And cum she did. Her whole body convulsed as I moved in and out of her. Her pussy juice was dripping profusely onto my thighs. As her convulsions continued I could feel her sphincter tighten as much as it could, which still wasn't much, but the sensation drove me wild. I continued to pump her ass. I must've fucked her like that for another hour. She seemed insatiable. At times she would ask me to remove my cock and then she would tell me to put it back in. In and out like that over and over again. At some point she asked me to remove it again.

"I am going to turn on to my back now, Shaglus. Will you fuck my ass while I'm on my back? Will you please." She begged.

"Yes, Nicole. Get on your back. Raise your legs. Show me your warm little asshole and I will penetrate it." I replied.

She moved onto her back. I now had a full view of her large, loose hairy pussy. It was a mess from her juices and her incessant masturbation had matted all of her fur. She was crazy with lust. She pulled her legs up and high, she spread them as far as she could, her thick thighs trembling and jiggling. She then reached down to her anus and pulled it apart with her fingers.

"Fuck my ass now!" She demanded.

I needed no more encouragement. I had not cum yet. It was like my cock could last forever. Would I ever cum? I placed my head into the large waiting hole that was her ass. Again it slid right in with almost no friction. As I pulled it out she farted slightly. I immediately pushed it back in again and began to fuck her. She pulled my face to hers and we kissed with our tongues as my raging penis slammed in and out her. She again began to rub her clit and labia, sloshing away like earlier.

"You're going to make me squirt Shaglus! Fuck it harder and I will squirt!" She whined.

I picked up the pace, as did she, until finally she paused as if on the verge of leaving her body. Her breathing stopped. And then she let loose. She screamed out as a torrent of fluid exited from her gigantic vagina. She began shaking as her squirting continued in bursts. My balls and thighs were soaked. She screamed again and shot a final gush that poured out of her and onto me and her bed. Her eyes rolled back, she shook some more and then went completely still save for her chest rising up and down with her breathing which was erratic and hard.

I rubbed her breasts. I circled her face lightly with my fingers. I rubbed gingerly down her arms with my hands, my cock still lodged in her loose asshole. She was basically purring like a cat. I was a bit worried she might fall asleep. I felt the need to cum. I had been close at her final orgasm.

"Stay there like that Nicole. I am going to fuck your ass once more. I want to cum." I said.

"I need your cum in order to sleep Shaglus. It's hard for me to sleep without cum in my ass. Do whatever you need to make it shoot inside me. My ass needs your cum. Our night wouldn't be complete without it. I want you to cum inside of me."

With her blessing I began stroking into her again. She lay back without a care in the world, just relaxing as I fucked her. She had no need for another orgasm.

"Lick my nipple as I fuck you Nicole. Lick and suck my nipple!"

She leaned upward and I held her with my arms around her. This gave me a better angle and I began to jab away at her now used asshole. We got a steady rhythm as she sucked and bit at my nipple. The sensation of it went straight to my cock. It was electric. I could feel the cum building in my balls, they began to ascend up into my body. I pounded her for another minute or two like this, both of us began to sweat. At long last my orgasm approached.

"I am about to cum in your ass Nicole. Hold your anus open, I want to fill you completely." I pleaded.

She reached down and stretched her cheeks again. I pumped two more times and then it began. It was a torrent. I began to recklessly squirt everything I had in my testicles deep into her rectum.

"Oh, my God, Shaglus! I can feel it. I felt it hit the walls of my ass. Give me more!"

I continued to squirt into her until there was nothing left. I collapsed down onto her. My cock still hard inside of her. She put her arms around me and sighed.

"Thank you, Shaglus. Thank you for fucking me, for fucking my ass. Remember, please don't tell anyone about my little secret. I don't know how I became this way. But I love it. I will not change. I am a complete slut, an ass slut and I'm proud of it. I love it. I hope you understand."

"As I said before your secret is safe with me Nicole. Just remember that I understand. If you're ever in a pinch and need your fix, you know you now have another man you can call to help you. I very much enjoyed helping you. That is one of the sexiest nights I've ever had. Your asshole is divine."

With that she nodded and a tear formed in the corner of her eye. She kissed my lips but with no tongue and then she went limp. That was it. She was out. She got her fix and could now rest easy. She was truly an addict.

I gathered my belongings. To my surprise it was now five o'clock in the morning. How many hours were we doing that?? It must've been seven? Six? Even five was crazy? Holy shit.

After collecting my stuff I took one last look at Nicole as she lay there without covers on her bed fast asleep. Her sheets were soaked where we had fucked and there was cum leaking out of her still open butthole. It pooled beneath her shattered orifice. I left a note on her table in her room that simply said, "Thank you."

As I left her apartment and wandered out into the familiar streets that my family and I used to walk a heaviness overcame me. I remembered my kids, even my wife, the break up, the distance now between us. My heart became sad and I longed for the wholesomeness of my clan, what had been, but what could no longer be. The lustful and exciting night seemed to wither away like all things eventually do. It was thrilling, but what was it compared to the beauty and eternity of life and family. I I reconciled all these thoughts as I watched the sun appear over the eastern horizon. My son! I thought to myself. I must go to my son.

I got into my car, turned it on and drove off for the countryside where my folks lived. It was a long drive. When I got to the house I gingerly made my way in so as not to wake anyone. I climbed the stairs of the old farmhouse, they creaked under my steps. I opened the door to the room where by boy lay sleeping. I then went to the bathroom, washed myself off, put on a pair of sweat pants and then returned to the bedroom and curled up beside him. He smiled and said,

"Dad! I'm so glad you're home!"

"My boy!" I replied. "You don't know how glad I am to see you."

We cuddled up and both drifted off to sleep. Interestingly enough I would never see Nicole again...

12