The Pink Cat

Story Info
A succubus sweeps into town, looking for a challenge.
4k words
4.72
7.9k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strolled down the barely lit street, blatantly ignoring the panting, alcohol drenched leers of the three young men leaning against the side of an old, four-door sedan sporting two different colored fenders and a cracked windshield. The neighborhood-and its associated rabble-were of no consequence to me. I was on a mission, one that would please my master and give me the power I'd need.

I'd worn simple attire, only because I had no desire to draw too much attention to myself-to what I really was. There'd be plenty of time for seductive dresses and associated pleasures once I took control.

The scuff of rubber sliding across broken pavement drew my attention to the left side of the street-a clumsy attempt to distract me from the two miscreants trying to shadow me on the right. Idiots. My master had sent me to a neighborhood full of complete idiots.

Shaking my head, I veered towards the sound as though I was curious or foolish girl-rest assured, I was neither. I slipped into the shadows near one of the unfortunate boys who thought I would be a simple victim to rob. Or fuck. Whatever. Excitement shot through me, vibrating through my very core as I stalked my own prey. I bumped into the boy, gasping in feigned shock as he wrapped a heavy hand around my arm. His breath reeked of cheap beer and a general lack of oral hygiene. Normally, I lure my victims in with a kiss. Not this one.

Sliding my hand along his stomach, I gazed into his watery, bloodshot eyes and let my true self show. Just enough to grab his undivided attention. He grunted as my fingers slipped along the zipper of his jeans, working it open so his hardening cock had somewhere to go.

"Not bad," I whispered in his ear. "If you had only brushed your teeth, I might have fucked this nice cock."

The boy whined and pumped his hips, trying vainly to rub his cock against my hand.

"What's your name, boy?"

"W . . . W. . .Walter," he stammered.

"Were you and your friends going to rob me or rape me, Walter?" I stroked his straining cock with my fingers as I spoke, weaving my unforgiving magic around his genitals. "Neither is very nice, is it, Walter?"

"N . . . no, mistress."

"Normally I'd simply kill you for this, Walter." I let a tendril of magic slip around his testicles and past his quivering sphincter. He squealed as the magic began stroking his prostate. "Instead, I'll give you a choice. Forfeit your life to me now, or," I said with a smile, "rape those two assholes behind me until you can't feel your cock."

I was being a bit of a jerk, considering I'd just spelled his cock to remain hard until I decided to reverse the spell. If precious little Walter survived until I was satisfied with the punishment, I might be able to use him in some capacity. After he recovered, of course. I stepped away from the blond-haired boy and walked away, resuming my journey.

Behind me, the sounds of profanity and fighting were soon replaced with those of grunting and pained submission. Were I not on a schedule, I would have stayed and watched the results of my handiwork. I turned the corner and cast a quick glance down the sidewalk, satisfied to see a body laying on the sidewalk and jerking with every thrust from my converted rescuer.

Lust flared within me, though I ignored my needs and continued walking down the street. Ahead of me, a dilapidated warehouse rose out of the gloom. A few people milled about in front, no doubt dealing drugs or pimping themselves out for a few bucks. The place was a certified dump and I could only guess what quality of people I would find inside.

"Master must be truly angry with me to send me this mess," I grumbled quietly. "The Pink Cat? Seriously, boss?"

Silence surrounded me, confirming my suspicions that my superior, the Nephilim Shemhazau, was still pissed off that I'd offended Lilith. How the hell was I supposed to know that her first husband, Adam, was still a touchy subject? It was fortunate that I was able to satisfy my boss's unique appetites, otherwise I would have been cast out into the nether realms to perish.

My marching orders seemed simple. Establish a powerful base of operations along the eastern seaboard of the United States. Somewhere safe, where an army of succubi and incubi could be raised and used to control those in power. The Pink Cat located on the wrong side of the tracks in a run-down little working town was the site that Shemhazau chose.

"Fuck," I muttered as the stench of piss slapped my senses.

Shaking myself, I reigned in my disgust and headed for the front door, which was guarded by a very bored looking, clean shaven young man. I ignored him as much as he ignored me and reached for the door handle.

"Ten bucks, lady," he muttered without bothering to tear his eyes away from the book he was reading.

I scanned the entry way.

"Sign says five," I countered.

"Unescorted tits and ass have to pay extra," the preoccupied doorman mumbled.

Amused, I made a show of reaching into the back pocket of my tight-fitting jeans. I pulled out a scrap of paper, weaving a glamour that made it look like a twenty-dollar bill. Handing it to the kid, I stood and tapped my toes.

"Ain't got change out here," the kid mouthed.

I suppressed my grin, instead twisting my mouth into a frown as I stormed past him. I'd have a lot of fun with that one later. Hell, maybe I'd introduce him to my new friend Walter for an education on manners. Chuckling, I navigated the narrow hallway leading to the interior of the club. Thankfully, the lighting was poor, and I didn't have to see what was causing the nasty odors emanating from the side rooms that lined the entry hall. Private 'dance' rooms are normally near the main dance areas, making them easy to monitor and control. These exterior rooms had to be little cubicles for hookups and drug use.

Shaking off the stench of the hallway, I found myself standing along the edge of a large open area. Two large stages occupied the center of the room with several smaller stages arraigned in a sunburst pattern around the main event areas. A huge bar stood between the main stages and several smaller drink areas dotted the massive room. The setup was impressive, though the lighting and sound systems would need massive upgrades. And the entire building would need a cleaning with apocalyptic proportions.

I turned my attention to the females contorting and writhing on the stages and on customer's laps. Most of the girls had that girl-next-door look about them and I'd have to ensure that a few of them were old enough for this line of work. A moan escaped the dark corner beside me, drawing my attention to a young woman receiving oral attentions from a suspiciously well-dressed man. Obviously, The Pink Cat was the kind of place where important men came to play in the dark. I made eye contact with the groaning girl, feeding off her pleasure as the man coaxed an orgasm from her. The desire to play was strong, but I'd other work to attend to.

I slipped through the mostly empty chairs as I headed towards the bar. One drunken patron stumbled my way, his fingers brushing against my breasts as he lewdly apologized. I pretended to be offended, slapping the drunk's hand away as I objected.

"Problem, ma'am?" rumbled a voice from behind me.

I turned, still pretending to be offended. The male behind me was huge, obviously sober, and beautiful. I drank him in as I imagined all the rough and tumble fun the two of us could have. My rescuer was focused on the drunk, so he didn't see the pure lust in my eyes.

"Lou, get the hell out of here," my rescuer snarled. "Sorry, he wasn't even supposed to be in here," he directed at me.

I resisted the urge to run my fingers down the bouncer's thick, muscled torso.

"Thanks," I said coyly. I let a hint of my lust and power shine through my eyes as I smiled. "What's your name, handsome?"

"Uh, Tank. I'm not supposed talk to the customers," Tank said.

I let my eyes slide along his body, down his torso, and along the V that pointed down between his thighs before I ran my tongue over my lips. With a wink, I turned and resumed my trip to the bar.

"Uh, wait," Tank said breathlessly behind me. "Uh, what's your name?"

I looked over my shoulder, flashing a half smile in his direction. "Eisheth," I whispered before turning back around. If I kept looking at Tank, I'd lose my resolve and rut with him atop the closest table. There'd be time for play later. The wall of a man was still staring after me when I reached the bar.

"Whaddya want, sweetheart?" raspy the fiery redhead behind the bar. She was plain, though in a pretty way, and wearing the standard uniform of the strip club bartender-tight jeans and a tight tank top that showed just enough cleavage to earn decent tips.

"Dirty martini with your best top shelf vodka. The dirtier the better," I said, never taking my eyes off Tank. "What's with the bouncer?"

"Who? Tank? He's one of the decent guys here," said the bartender. "Top shelf's Grey Goose, but the boss makes us water it down." The look on her face was sincerely apologetic as she set the plastic martini glass on the worn bar top in front of me. "Anyway, he don't play here, so don't get any ideas that you'll drag him into a side room out front."

"What's your name?" I asked the bartender as I sipped my sorry excuse for a martini.

"Rose," she said. "Been here since we opened and hated every fucking minute."

I gently set the glass down and slid it away as I arched an eyebrow at her. "Why stay then?"

"Gotta a baby sister at home," said Rose sourly. "Don't want her workin' in a place like this, ya know?"

I slide a fifty-a real one-across the bar and studied Rose's reaction. Eager, yet wary. She seemed the kind of woman who hoped life would get better but was smart enough to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"If there was a change in management, a change for the better," I said carefully, "Would Rose the bartender be tempted to stay?"

"I don't fuck for money, lady."

I laughed. "Dearest, if we fuck it'll be for fun. And I'm serious." I shifted on the barstool, scanning the room for Tank. "Hand me a bottled beer and let's chat."

Rose picked out a dark, amber bottle and wiped it down before sliding it across the bar. She was scanning the room as well, no doubt watching for her boss. I could smell apprehension oozing from her pores. I slide a cash for the bottle and another generous tip across the wood.

"I'm not a fan of men who abuse woman," I began. "And I've no doubt your boss is a piece of garbage. I like a challenge and I like a clean establishment. Help me figure out who's trash and who's worth keeping." I sipped my beer, a creamy stout, and let a hint of my power show in my eyes. "I believe in rewarding those loyal to me."

"And you want to fuck Tank," Rose added smugly.

I smiled.

Our discussion was interrupted by another customer, a neatly dressed man who fingered his phone nervously while Rose poured him a watered-down Jack and Coke. Amused, I turned my attention back to the room and the dancers. Too many girls were working the floor. Great for the guys, but terrible for business. I'd have to thin out the working population until business picked up. I batted my eyes at Tank, who flushed furiously and turned away quickly. Oh yes, I'd enjoy unwrapping that delicious piece of man candy.

"Who's the best dancer here tonight?" I asked Rose when she stepped back towards me.

"See that brunette working the pole?" Rose flicked her eyes towards the large stage on the right. "Amber. But she won't swing your way. Only grinds her gears on the boys."

"Oh my dearest Rose," I sighed, "I'll have here in a private room in a heartbeat."

Rose laughed, just a little too loudly. I smirked at the bartender, a little lust glistening in my eyes.

"Care to make a wager?" I asked innocently. "If Amber turns me away, I'll pay you a thousand bucks."

"Ha! Right! And if you win, what you want me to wash yer laundry for a week?" Rose waved away the advance of a short, comely man. "I don't have a thousand bucks and I sure as hell wouldn't take that bet, lady."

I waved the bartender closer, releasing the slightest hint of pheromones as the woman came closer.

"If I win," I breathed in her ear, "I'll give you the best orgasm of your life."

Rose gasped and pulled away, the pulse in her neck beating wildly as her own sex heated up. She was wet, I could smell her arousal. I extended my hand as I pushed sex magic in the bartender's direction. It was totally unfair, but I didn't really care. If I had more time, I'd scope out the club the old-fashioned way. Shemhazau had been crystal clear when he ordered me to have a sex club working by the end of one human week. A little sexual coercion wouldn't hurt anyone, especially not with the woman who would eventually be my bar manager.

Rose licked her lips nervously before extending her hand to meet mine. Pure lust crackled across my palm and into hers, tugging a weak moan from her lips before I broke the contact. I winked and grabbed my beer bottle, swinging my hips seductively as I approached a table near my prey.

I sat, watching Amber as she danced for a few unappreciative men in the audience. The brunette was a skilled dancer, worth far more than the singles that the cheap cliental kept throwing her way. As I watched, a fresh bottle of beer appeared on my table, deposited by none other than Tank himself.

"Rose asked me to bring this for you," he said.

"Thanks, Tank." I pushed out a chair and waved the big bouncer towards it.

"Uh, I'd love to, but boss'll have my ass if I sit," Tank explained apologetically. "I wish I could, though."

I frowned. "I'm guessing your boss doesn't believe the customer is always right." I sipped my beer as I waited to see what the bouncer said.

"No, ma'am," replied Tank. "You want her to dance for you? Amber doesn't usually dance for ladies, but I can ask."

"I'd like that." I slipped Tank a twenty. "For your time," I smiled up at him. "Amber will earn her own money."

I glanced over at the bar and winked at Rose while I waited for Tank to return. He did a moment later, trailed by the unhappy looking Amber.

"Thank you, Tank," I said as I slid my hand along the bouncer's muscular arm. I decided not to say anything about the obvious erection the bouncer was struggling to adjust in his jeans. I turned my attention towards the dancer. "Rose says you're the best dancer here. I want you to prove it, Amber."

Amber scowled in the direction of the bar. "Look, lady, Tank said you're real generous with the cash but I'm not into dancing for chicks."

"Don't know what you're missing," I teased.

"Just don't take that cash back from Tank," she said. "He's a sweet guy and he gets fucked over enough here." Amber started backing away from my table, looking for anyone else to dance for.

I let my magic flow, ensnaring the dancer's senses and pulling her undivided attention towards me.

"You want things to change, Amber," I began in that singsong voice I used to entice the less than willing. "I'm offering a once-in-a-lifetime chance. Get me hot and wet, Amber. Start simple and if I'm impressed, we'll move to a private room. I won't hurt you, precious."

Amber glanced around, biting her lip as if thinking. As the music began to swell, she moved closer and slid her arms over my shoulders. I inhaled her scent, releasing my own musk as the dancer began swaying her hips against my lap. The brunette began moaning softly as I slid my hand between her firm thighs. My finger slid along her lips and tickled the hood protecting her hot, swollen clitoris.

The song changed, drawing my attention away from the aroused woman in my lap. Several of the remaining customers crowded around the table, watching us slide together. I frowned at them and made a significant show of pulling a twenty from my pocket before depositing it carefully inside Amber's G-string.

"Gentleman, if you weren't so stingy, you'd get this kind of attention," I admonished the gathered crowd. "Private room?" I asked Amber, pressing my lips against her ear.

The dancer, looking flushed and off balance, stood up and took my hand in hers. The gathered males parted like a sweating, fleshy ocean as we passed them. I smiled at Tank as the dancer led me towards a tidy row of private rooms tucked along an outer wall of the structure.

I shuddered to think of what I'd find in those private rooms. If they were anything like the hallway leading inside, I'd have to tear them out and start all over again because the stench of drugs and unpleasant sex never comes out of the carpet. The room that Amber led me to was surprisingly clean and neat.

"Those of us who pull in enough customers get to have rooms to ourselves," Amber explained breathlessly. "I share this one with four other girls."

I nuzzled Amber's neck, pulling her towards a well-cushioned couch. "Your boss charges you per use?"

Amber nodded, panting as I ran my tongue along her collarbone. "Hundred a night whether we bring anyone in here or not."

Annoyed, I frowned and gently pushed the dancer away from me.

"What?" she demanded.

I waved away her anger, giving myself a moment to gather my thoughts. I wasn't just going to take over this club, I was going to seriously fuck up the Neanderthals who were running it. Hell, I might even get back into Lilith's good graces if I gave her a few human males to torture.

"Look, I'm not paying for this," stormed Amber. "You brought me back here, now I have to pay Adam whether anything happens or not."

I broke into laughter. Adam. Yeah, Lilith would absolutely love torturing him. It could be the main event for my grand opening.

"Calm down, Amber," I finally said as I handed her three hundred-dollar bills. "We need to have a chat, you and I."

Amber cautiously took the money, though she didn't tuck it away.

"I didn't do anything," she said carefully. "Are you a cop or something?"

"I'm . . . I'm something," I finally admit. "Look, I'm looking to stage a hostile takeover and I need loyal employees who'll help me make this shithole into something spectacular."

"This entire town is a shithole, lady," Amber quipped. "Nothin' could make this place nice. Anyway, I though you wanted to fuck?"

"Oh, I do," I smiled at her. "But, I'm not into forcing things. We'll play when you really want it. I like you, Tank, and Rose so far. I'll need to know what girls aren't dirty, underaged, or thieves."

"Who the hell are you?" gaped Amber.

"Eisheth," I answered as I started to rise from the couch. "Show me loyalty and I'll reward you. If you aren't interested, I'll leave you alone, but you'll have to find somewhere else to work." I turned towards the door, completely certain that I'd find Tank guarding it.

"Wait!"

I turned to find Amber standing only inches from me, her eyes a little wide. She slid her arms around my shoulders and turned her face upwards, as if subtly asking for a kiss.

"I've never been with a woman," she whispered.

The hour was drawing late, and I had an appointment to keep, but I bent forward and slipped my tongue between Amber's plump, sweet lips.

"I'll have to make this quick, darling. But if you like it, the next time will be incredible," I said as I guided the dancer towards the couch. Mindless, she pulled her pasties off and exposed her tender, rosy colored nipples. I locked onto her eyes as I leaned forward and took one into my mouth.

"Oh. God," she gasped as I bit down just hard enough to cause pain.

I kissed and licked and nipped my way down her torso, lapping up the beads of sweat like they were nectar. Had I more time, I'd have teased her for many pleasant hours before letting her experience release. As it was, I had about ten minutes left to play.

12