The Pink Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread her thighs apart, licking and nipping them until Amber was shaking and moaning like a whore. I slid one finger along her swollen lips, teasing until she begged for more.

Ten minutes. I could deliver a few mind-shattering orgasms in ten minutes. I am a higher succubus, after all. Letting my magic flow, I turned my attention towards Amber's throbbing clitoris.

I pushed the hood aside, hovering just out of touch. Just close enough that she could feel the heat of my breath. Her hips bucked as she squealed with frustration. I smiled at her and sucked her unprotected clit into my mouth.

Amber exploded, screaming as I sucked and bit the sensitive nub. Her tangy fluids ran into my mouth and I moaned against her sex. We most certainly would have to spend more time together. Yes, we would.

The dancer sprawled on the couch, chest heaving as she fought to regain her breath. Before she could recover, I slid two fingers inside her and reached for that tender flesh within. Amber's hips shot up and I again took her clit into my mouth.

As Amber bucked and thrashed, the door opened slowly. Tank's face appeared in the crack.

"Boss . . . uh, boss says time's up," he said hoarsely.

I smiled at him as I took Amber over the edge again. Unsatisfied myself, I stood and gently tucked the dancer onto the couch before checking my watch. Not enough time to play with Tank, damn it!

I tucked another hundred into Amber's shaking hand. "Next time, I'll tend to you properly," I promised. "I'll be round for your answer tomorrow night."

I straightened and walked directly towards Tank, who clearly had no idea what to do. Reaching up, I grasped the front of his black 'security' tee shirt and pulled him into the room. Towards me. His face dropped down and his eyes were half closed as if he suddenly knew exactly what I intended. I kissed him, letting him taste my cum-soaked lips as I explored his mouth. Tank moaned into my mouth, at least until I pulled away. His tongue flicked outward and I let him lap up Amber's sweet nectar.

Eager to make my appointment, I pushed past the reeling bouncer and headed through the nearly empty club. I offered Rose a half wave and a big smile before heading towards the awful smelling hallway.

Confident, I exited the dingy club and strolled around the block to meet my boss's limousine. Hell, if I made him happy enough, I might enjoy some of his more creative attentions. I whistled softly, the sound carrying far in the still night air as I approached the dark, heavy vehicle.

A large, male exited from the driver's seat and opened the rear door for me.

"Thank you, Rollo," I smiled warmly at the half-demon, remembering the times we'd shared a bed.

"Well?" rumbled my master's voice.

"I'll have things under control within the next three days," I reported confidently.

12