The Pink Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to the mall." I said. "Dress casually, to match me." (I knew how he despised couples who dressed alike.) I handed him the ruler and its holster, "Put it on your belt." I said, "Just in case we end up needing it."

On the drive out to the mall, I instructed Mack that he would hold my hand unless explicitly told not to. Also, at no time would he lead me. We could walk side by side, but if his nose was in front of mine, I would beat it back with the ruler.

We arrived at the mall and parked. Mack turned off the engine and got out. I undid my seat belt, but remained seated. As usual, Mack was waiting for me to join him at the back of the SUV. When it became apparent that I was making no effort to exit the vehicle, he came and opened the door for me.

I raised my hand so that he could take it and help me out. Once on firm ground, I reached over, pulling the ruler free of its holster and swung it hard at his chest. He instinctively blocked the blow.

My nostrils flared. "You will never stop a punishment I am delivering. Now, stick out your hand, palm up." He stuck his hand out. 'Crack!' The ruler landed on the inside of his wrist, leaving two red lines sure to turn into welts. "Now put your hands to your side." He responded. I swung the ruler hard at his chest again. This time it was not blocked. I handed the ruler back to him, then held out my hand so that we could walk into the mall.

For those thinking we probably brought home bags and bags of over sized lingerie for Mack to wear, we didn't. I had no plans to make Mack feminine. I certainly wasn't attracted to feminine men.

What we did buy however was a home humiliation and punishment outfit for Mack which consisted of a leather garter to hold his ruler and a short, black apron.

I told Mack that he would be required to wear the apron whenever I thought he needed to be punished, as the apron would leave his ass cheeks bare and ready to be spanked.

I also told him, that perhaps, I simply wanted to have quick and easy access to his cock and balls, in which case, he would wear it for that reason.

Lastly I explained that he might find himself wearing the apron when I had company over. When and why he was going to be wearing the apron was entirely at my whim.

After we got home, I showed him how I expected the apron to be tied and worn. I also dropped these three new rules on him.

Rule 3. 'Mack will ensure his apron is packed for any overnight stay away from our house.' Rule 4. 'Mack will wear his apron properly as he has been instructed to by Cheryl.' Rule 5. 'Mack will tolerate being fondled or otherwise handled by anyone while he is wearing the apron.'

While he was still wearing his apron, I told Mack to do some household chores that needed to be done. I knew he would have done them anyway on his own, but I wanted to tell him to do them, especially now that he was properly dressed for cleaning tasks.

While Mack was occupied, I went to the bedroom and laid out an outfit for me to wear, an outfit to reflect my new-found supremacy.

I arranged the items on the bed in this order: a light sweater, a pair of thigh highs, my patent vinyl skirt and at the foot of the bed a pair of 'fuck me' heels.

I went in to shower and got cleaned up. I put on an excess amount of perfume and called out to Mack to come and help me in the bedroom.

Mack was standing next to the bed looking at the items I had laid there when I came out of the bathroom stark naked and walked to where the sweater lay.

"Help me dress." I said. I raised my arms above my head, "Sweater first, please." The sweater slipped over my head and over my naked breasts.

I then turned sat on the edge of the bed raising one foot telling Mack "Now the stockings. Be careful that you don't get them twisted."

I knew that he would be looking at my trimmed vulva while he was getting the hose up to my knee. I let the stocking clad calf drop and raised my other foot. When both stockings were just below my knee level, I stood to let Mack finish pulling the stockings fully up on my thighs.

I made sure that I had spread my feet far enough that the cleft of my labia was exactly at his eye level. When he attempted to pull the first stocking fully up on my thigh, I 'stumbled' forward slightly, bracing my hands on the top of his head and putting my clitoris right the bridge of his nose.

Holding his head firmly in place, and knowing he could not see anything but the trimmed bush I was holding his head firmly against, I said "Get the other one up. Remember I don't want them twisted."

Mack carefully adjusted the thigh highs ensuring that both top bands were at the same height and actually got them on without any twisting. I was surprised he could do that without being able to see.

When Mack finished I deliberately pushed my mound down and off his nose, leaving him with a fresh memory of my scent.

"Skirt." I said this sharply. Mack knew what skirt that was. Still dressed in his apron, he knew that I would be wearing the skirt without him being there. He held the skirt so that I could step into it, then pulled the skirt over my waist and fastened it.

He then knelt down and helped me get my heels on.

I gave Mack a light kiss, saying "I will return shortly." and headed for the door. Since I was going to be wearing 'that skirt' outside of the house, I was effectively telling Mack from now on, other than the single vow I had made to him, I was deciding what rules were still in place or would be put in place.

"Now to kill some time," I thought.

I put the AC fans on high, putting the gear shift in reverse and started backing out of the garage. "Um, that's interesting," I thought as the chilly air blew from the vents and through the thin sweater causing my nipples to jut into the weave of the yarn. Looking down at my skirt, past my suddenly proud breasts, I said to myself: "I know I don't need to buy anything, but damn! I have a sudden hankering to go to the mall."

I enjoyed walking the mall unencumbered by undergarments. It also excited me to know that I hadn't done this in a long time without the nearby protection of my husband. The men today were determined to get a good look up my skirt, and some were getting pretty brazen about it as well. The added element of danger in not having Mack there added to my excitement.

I sat at the food court, sipping iced tea, while teasing what appeared to be at least 3 men with tantalizing views up my skirt. I pulled my cell phone and called Debbie. She was an old friend of ours that I also knew to have been into the swinging lifestyle.

I told her about my new lifestyle arrangement with Mack. I also told her about his pretty sad performance in the previous threesomes that we had engaged in.

Debbie said she'd book a flight and be out at our house the following Friday evening.

Mack and I drove to the airport to pick up Debbie from the baggage area and bring her to our home. Although it was running a bit late, I was hoping to demonstrate the control I had over Mack at the airport, but I didn't get the chance. Mack walked me in to meet Debbie, ensuring that I was leading at all times. He waited patiently while Debbie and I said our hellos.

Debbie gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek. They have always liked one another.

I did manage to tell Mack to get Debbie's bag. He would have done it anyway, but at least I got to make it seem like my idea.

After we were home and were sitting in the living room, Debbie asked about the ruler that Mack was wearing. I told Mack to go over and show Debbie the ruler which he did. I explained to Debbie what the ruler was for. Mack was getting a little embarrassed while I explained the ruler. Debbie giggled some and lightly swatted at Mack's butt.

"I'm going to have to get one of these for Paul!" she crowed.

Full press now. Time to tell someone in front of Mack about the recent change of head of household. "Debbie, give the ruler back to Mack." Once the ruler was holstered, I said, "Mack how many rules do we have now? Four or five, isn't it?"

Mack replied with the correct answer of five.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I must have forgotten." I said. "What are the rules? Which one am I missing?"

Bashfully, Mack recited the five rules.

The next morning the three of us were sitting around the dining room table after a light brunch.

Debbie said that the flight had apparently made her shoulders sore. I asked Mack to rub Debbie's shoulders and neck. Debbie pushed her robe entirely off her shoulders. A sizable amount of her upper breasts were exposed. The robe was still managing to cover her nipples though.

Debbie stated the robe was pushed down low because she was helping Mack massage her more completely. Debbie always had been such a flirt.

"God, Cheryl", Debbie said as she reached up and covered Mack's hands on her shoulders, "I so want to borrow Mack for the day. Can I, please?"

I made as to how I was thinking about it, then I said "Sure. I was going to take him along with me to a couple of banking appointments, but I don't need him for those. So, he's all yours."

I showered and prepared to leave. After kissing Mack and hugging Debbie I said, "Debbie? You'll take care of Mack while I'm out?"

Debbie reached over and took Mack's hand. "I sure will." she replied.

"Mack, I'm placing you in Debbie's care until I get back, understood?" I asked.

"Yes, Cheryl. I am to answer to Debbie until you get back." Mack replied.

Mack gave me a kiss before I left.

Prior to Mack and Debbie leaving the house, Debbie pointed to the ruler that Mack was wearing. "Leave the ruler at home." she said. Mack started to object but Debbie quickly cut him off, "I know Cheryl said you should wear it at all times, and maybe when you're in Cheryl's care you will still have to wear it, but I know that you and I will not need it, so take it off."

She added, "I know you well, Mack. You're utter devotion to your wife should be enough to keep you in line without having to carry around a stupid little ruler. We'll work on something else that Cheryl might be willing to accept, okay?"

When I returned home, I found my friend sitting on our love seat, naked from the waist down with one foot propped up on the ottoman and the other foot propped up on Mack's shoulder. She was sitting on a towel and Mack was kneeling between her legs.

Debbie grinned at me, "Getting neatly trimmed as you can see. I could get used to this pampering!" I sat on the couch and watched as Mack finished clipping and shaving our friends pubes. Mack patted her dry, and then helped her back into her panties and jeans.

It was while he was on his way to the bathroom to dump the water he had used to rinse the razor that I noted the missing ruler.

A violation? On his first day without me? I pounced.

"Why aren't you wearing your ruler? Go put it on this instant.", I demanded.

Debbie rushed to Mack's defense stating, "Cheryl, I told him not to wear the demeaning thing. He shouldn't have to have that on him all the time. I think you went a lot overboard with that crazy punishment shit."

"Mack..." I started to say.

Debbie again stopped me, "Cheryl! I'm going to show you something, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, she told Mack "Mack, go change into your apron, leave what I bought for you guys on. For the hell of it, wear your ruler as well. When you're ready, return to me."

Mack left the room to change, glancing nervously at me as he did. When he returned, I noticed he was wearing three things, not two. I expected to see the apron and ruler garter, but he was wearing an additional item. Around his neck was a bright pink leather collar, with what appeared to be two silver crosses locked together by a small silver lock.

"Let me see." I said.

Mack came and knelt before me so I could examine the collar. Debbie watched his bare ass the entire time.

"What is this?" I asked Mack.

He answered "I am wearing this collar to signify and demonstrate my absolute obedience to you."

Whoa. I wondered how the two of them managed to get this done in a single morning. I looked over at Debbie for an explanation. She reminded me that Mack would mentally whip himself much harder that I could ever do with a silly ruler, or even the spanking strap.

She also thought the collar and Mack himself were a powerful tool to aid in encouraging other women who might need to empower themselves to see what was possible.

While she was talking, she also moved from the love seat to sit beside me on the couch.

She explained that with the locking crosses, the collar appeared to mimic the gender symbol for a female. Since it was locked around Mack's neck, it would be obvious which of the two of us held the key. With that, she dug in her pocket and handed me two tiny silver keys.

"Is he still mine for the moment?" Debbie asked, pointing at Mack still kneeling in front of me.

I absently said "Sure." I was thinking about the collar.

"Stand up, big boy." Debbie told Mack, not waiting for my response. She moved her fingers to indicate Mack should stand next to her.

Debbie had Mack take off the garter with the ruler and the apron which left him standing nude in front of her. I turned and thanked Debbie for the idea, then I looked up at Mack and told him that thanks to Debbie, he had a new rule.

Rule 6. 'Mack will wear this obedience collar whenever he is out. If he is asked by a female, he must tell her what the collar means to him and offer to put her in contact with me.'

As I was telling Mack about the new rule, Debbie wrapped her hand around Mack's penis and began rhythmically stroking him.

Debbie told me to stand and remove my jeans and panties. Once I had sat back down, she released Mack's erection, promising that she would return her attention to it later.

Then lifting my shirt, she leaned over and suckled my breast, telling Mack she wanted him to demonstrate exactly how I liked to have my pussy eaten.

The three of us spent the rest of Saturday and large portion of Sunday having exploring each others bodies.

This time, it seemed Mack was equally and fully engaged with either female partner, whether it was Debbie or myself receiving his ministrations.

Debbie left for home Sunday evening, taking the ruler for Paul and the spanking strap and salves which she said would be given to friends. She left a happy couple. While we were saying our goodbyes, Debbie hugged Mack and whispered something in his ear. Mack nodded and whispered something back in Debbie's ear. Debbie then gave Mack a kiss on the mouth before coming over to me.

"Take good care of him Cheryl, he's a special guy." She kissed me on the lips, throwing out the words "By the way, we need to visit more often." over her shoulder as she spun away.

We had a several more threesomes with an extra female in the following weeks to make sure that Mack's transformation into a willing and gracious partner did not require Debbie as the second female. We even repeated one of our previous trysts. That partner was stunned at the change in Mack.

Mack retired later that year, at forty-three years old. Between his earnings and our investments, we were free to travel anywhere in the world we might want to go and not worry about finances. Mack was back to being his healthy as a horse self. He told me that even though his health didn't require my intervention anymore, he was comfortable in our current relationship roles and did not wish for them to change. I couldn't have agreed more, nor could I have been more pleased.

Within a month of retiring, Mack received a small box via FedEx. It seemed overly insured for it's size. I asked Mack what surprise for me was in the box since we hadn't talked about spending the amount of money the box was insured for. Mack replied that the box did indeed contain a surprise for me, but it also contained other items. He said he would need to do a little assembly and he would present me with my gift and hopefully explain the rest to my satisfaction.

Later that day, Mack called me into the dining room. He had newspaper covering the items he had taken from the box and put on the table. He pulled a chair out and indicated I should sit. Mack asked that I close my eyes. I did so. I heard the newspaper being removed from whatever it had been covering. Mack then knelt beside me and asked for me to stick out my left arm. I felt something cool encircle my wrist, then Mack kissed the back of my hand and placed my palm on my thigh.

"You can look now." he said.

While I would normally have immediately looked at what had been placed on my wrist, I was instead mesmerized by the glittering display of red and blue jewels amid the shimmering silver bracelets on the table.

Charm bracelets and charms. The bracelets were made of silver. Each bracelet having a round silver charm attached to the bracelet. The charm was in a stylized shape of the universal gender symbol for a female, the jewels on the charms were in pink topaz. Lying about loose were smaller charms of a stylized take on the universal gender symbol for a male, the jewels on these charms were in blue topaz, the charms also had a small silver lock affixed to them. In both cases, the jewels made a circle, like a collar.

One bracelet stood out because it was made of gold, and the charm, while identical in shape to the others was of gold. The jewels on the charm were a little deeper red than on the other charms. Mack explained that those jewels were rubies and that this bracelet was made especially for Debbie who had helped us this idea.

I asked about the blue charms. Pointing out to Mack that I didn't notice a blue charm in gold. Mack explained that Debbie and her husband Paul had not fully taken on the whole of our type of relationship, so only the charm indicating a female the was aware of the pink collar's meaning was included. It was made of gold and rubies because Debbie was special to us. If Debbie and Paul fully adopted our type of relationship, we would certainly provide them with the appropriate blue charm.

I asked how the blue charms would connect to the bracelet. Mack explained that the blue charm would not connect directly to the bracelet, but instead had to be attached to the pink female charm. I told Mack that I was having a problem visualizing what this would look like. Mack kissed me on my nose and then lightly on my lips.

"You could look there." he said pointing to my wrist.

After seeing the display on the table, I had forgotten all about the bracelet on my own wrist.

I noticed that my bracelet was in gold, with rubies like Debbie's bracelet. Additionally, my bracelet included a blue charm in gold. The jewels of the blue charm, Mack told me, were made of sapphire. I also noticed the 'lock' on my blue charm was actually a pear shaped diamond, not the silver locks like on the other charms. The male charm was affixed to the female charm so it appeared to be a blue circle within the pink circle with both the arrow portion and lock structure providing the actual locking mechanism for the two charms.

Mack explained that due to the entire nature of our relationship, the pink charm could exist without the blue charm, but the blue charm had to be attached to the female charm.

The symbolism of this was a literally brilliant idea.

Mack explained that we would give the females that we trained a bracelet with the pink charm. If they successfully moved into a female led relationship, we would provide them with the blue charm to match. He also explained we held design patents on the jewelry, so it was only with a letter from us, that our jeweler would make a bracelet, or charm, at cost plus ten percent, for anyone of our 'graduates'. The only exception to that was the diamond lock design which Mack insisted had been designed purely for us and no others.

1...345678