The Pink Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we got back to our room, I had Mack start heating the unscented massage oil we use, I also had him get one of our makeover kits out of the suitcase. Mack brought the items into the bedroom and laid them out on the bed in the order that they would likely be used. Mack also retrieved his apron from his suitcase and put that on the bed as well.

I pulled some papers that I would be sending with Chloe and put them face down on the desk.

I jumped when Chloe knocked on the door. It was close to the end of her shift. She said she had questions about the collar and about Mack. I told her to come up when she was off work, both Mack and I would be here.

When Chloe arrived at our room, I greeted her and led her over to a side chair that faced the couch. I told Chloe that, at my request, Mack was going to rub her neck while we talked, but only if she was comfortable with him doing it. She looked a little on the apprehensive side but, she said Mack could do it. Mack went to the bathroom to retrieve the oil, some clothing protectors and a few hair pins and clips.

Standing behind her, Mack said, "I'm going to lift your hair first." Chloe started reaching for her hair to lift it. Mack deftly caught her hands with his and in that gentle low rumble of his said, "Please, let me."

Mack quickly put her hair up with the clips and then pulled the errant strands up and pinned them. He then inserted the clothing protector at the back of Chloe's collar, wrapping it around the left and right sides. He leaned over and whispered to Chloe that he would like her to unbutton the top two buttons of her blouse so that he could have better access to her neck and shoulders while he was massaging her. She complied quickly. Mack then finished with the protector and moved her blouse and the straps of her bra aside so that he could have unfettered access to her shoulders.

With his finger tips only, he started lightly rubbing the oil on the back and sides of her neck, adding pressure to the places his fingers had been and finding new muscle to rub. He continued the massage down onto her shoulders. Chloe was enjoying this treatment and was relaxing a bit much for our conversation. Mack again leaned down and whispered in her ear. This time he told her that he would be right back and just to sit there and remain still.

After washing his hands to remove the oils, Mack came back to Chloe with a warm dry hand towel and draped it over her neck. He then unpinned the errant strands of hair and gently brushed them out. Once he had her hair completely unpinned and the clips removed, he brushed and combed her hair in layers. Folding the layers over to keep track. After every hair had been brushed several times, he adeptly put her hair up into an undone chignon.

Mack removed the towel and the clothing protector. Gently sliding her bra straps and blouse back into place. Again Mack leaned down and whispered in her ear. This time telling her that she could re-button her blouse. This had Chloe thinking our conversation was drawing to a close. She started to machine gun any question she could think of about Mack and the collar. She had definitely been enjoying the attention that Mack was giving her and she didn't want it to stop. I was answering her inquiries thoroughly to make time so that she wouldn't run out of questions too soon. We were not done yet with this candidate.

Mack had cleaned up after the massage and had gone to the bathroom for the next phase. He returned with several items, the first of which was another hot hand towel, which he draped over Chloe's shoulders.

Mack then presented Chloe with a cosmetic case that held about forty shades of nail polish and asked her to choose a color for her fingernails. She chose a dark plum color. Mack then gave her a full-blown manicure, lightly massaging her hands and wrists as he did so. When Mack was done with her hands, he asked Chloe if she also wanted him to give her a pedicure. Without hesitation, she indicated she would like nothing more than that. Mack knelt down and brought her left foot to his thigh, carefully unlacing her shoe and placing it to the side of her chair. He repeated the process with her right foot. He then presented the cosmetic case again and asked her to choose a color for her toenails. Chloe stayed with the dark plum color. Mack then circled her chair and whispered in her ear before making his way to the bathroom in preparation for her pedicure.

"Excuse me." Chloe said while standing. "Mack told me that to get a pedicure I would need to take off my pantyhose, and that the best time to do so would be while he was preparing the necessary items." With that, Chloe reached under her skirt and peeled her pantyhose off, leaving her panties on. I noticed that she could probably use a trim and depending on how things proceeded, Mack might have another task this evening.

Mack returned with a tub filled with hot water. He gently placed Chloe's feet in the tub to soak. Mack then gathered Chloe's pantyhose, turning them right side out and rolled them up properly. He left to our bedroom and came back with three pairs of thigh highs. Comparing the stocking color against the nail and skin color, he matched to the proper pair of stockings and returned the other two pairs to the bedroom.

As Mack worked on her pedicure, Chloe asked me for details on the apron that Mack wears. I explained the apron's uses as both a humiliation tool and a pleasure device. I stressed that three of Mack's six rules applied to the apron.

Chloe asked if she could see the apron. 'Of course she wants to see the apron. They all do.' I thought.

I told Chloe that when Mack was done with her feet that he would get the apron for her. After Mack had picked up and put away the pedicure supplies he returned to kneel in front of Chloe once again, only now he was holding the stockings.

This was an unusual event. Normally, well up until now, always, 18 times out of 18, he would hand the woman the stockings and go off to fetch his apron. 'What's different about Chloe?' I thought. She appeared to be in her mid thirties, on the thin side with just a little middle age belly, stood about five foot four, had B cup breasts, and her hair was starting to gray. She wasn't unattractive. I suppose she could be considered mousy cute.

Mack had taken a high amount of interest in Chloe. I needed some popcorn because I was very interested to see how this was going to play out.

Mack lifted one of her feet to his thigh, he bunched and spread one of the stockings, effortlessly sliding it over her foot and ankle. A couple of pinches and tugs and the stocking was perfectly on her foot and over her calf. He repeated this same process with Chloe's other foot.

Mack was talking to Chloe, "I can leave and let you finish pulling the stockings up, or you can simply stand and I will do it for you."

'Munch, munch, munch.' I might need more popcorn. Mack and I will be talking later. Yep, We're certainly talking later.

Chloe opted for simply standing. She looked at me apologetically as Mack was sliding the stockings up her thighs under her dress. Now it clicked. I was pretty sure I knew why Mack was paying her so much attention. I also knew that Mack and I would be discussing her in more depth later. He had read deeper into Chloe, much quicker than I had. Something had happened in Chloe's past that had destroyed any semblance of self-confidence she should have had at this point in her life. Mack might be shaving Chloe before he was done for the night after all.

Judging from the imprints of the nipples standing proudly under her blouse, she had thoroughly enjoyed having the stockings put on her by Mack.

Mack, finished with his tasks for Chloe, came over and sat next to me.

Chloe avoided looking at Mack, instead she focused on me and asked, "Mm, about that apron..."

"Oh!" I said, "I'm sorry. I had forgotten all about Mack showing you the apron." I nudged Mack's shoulder to indicate he should get the apron.

Mack stood and moved a couple steps towards the bedroom. He stopped, then faced Chloe, "Do you want me to just bring out the apron to show you, or do you want me to be wearing it?"

Chloe panicked and she looked to me for the right answer.

"I can't help." I said. "The only thing I know for certain is if you don't tell him to be wearing it, he'll likely as not, only bring it out to show you."

"Wearing it." Chloe told me.

"I'm not the one who's going to be wearing it, you have to tell him." This was actually a good sign. A woman who recently received a neck massage, had her hair done, received both a manicure and pedicure from a man has an emotional attachment to him. She doesn't want to offend him. The woman is less likely to tell the man directly what she wants.

If she can get away with asking me to tell Mack what to do, she'll try that first. She needs to learn to be more assertive. If she can do it, she'll be well on her way to realizing the possible power she could hold in her relationships going forward.

"Come on, Chloe, be strong." I'm pulling for her, even though it's my husband she wants to see mostly naked, Chloe needs to do this for herself.

Chloe finally managed to screw up her courage, saying, "Mack, go put your apron on and come back and stand next to me."

"Yay! You did it Chloe!" I thought.

Mack responded with a light "Yes, Miss." and left to put on the apron.

I noticed Chloe start to rock on her bottom a little side to side. I've done that myself many times. Same effect as crossing your legs while standing, you are in essence giving your labia a little hug.

Chloe is not looking at me. She's now leaning forward, staring at the door to the bedroom where Mack had disappeared. She is not going to miss any part of the show.

I see Chloe sitting up straighter, her eyes focused like lasers down the hallway, probably ogling the muscles on Mack. He's always had a low, actual BMI. His musculature is well-defined. He still moves like a cat. A big cat to be sure, but still, the fluidity of his movement is a sight to behold. I have thought to have him model for some nude art classes.

Mack walked up and stood next to Chloe's chair. Facing the same direction as Chloe and on her left. His apron is just long enough in the front that his penis is hidden from view in that direction. It is visible from the side though, and Chloe is staring hard. She's trying to reach behind her for her water. I assume her throat is suddenly a bit dry.

"Chloe!" I warn. She had nearly knocked over her glass. "Take a drink, I say. He's not going anywhere."

Chloe quickly gulps at her water. I made a motion to Mack indicating he should stand in front of her. No more free peeks. Chloe will have to take the lead. Mack stood facing her.

Most women at this point are self grabbers. They'll lift the apron without shame and paw at Mack's junk.

Sadly, Chloe was not that type and this is why Mack was displaying an intense interest in her.

I came over to stand by Chloe. Softly, I tell her, "Honey, don't be embarrassed, if you want to reach under that apron go ahead and do so. If you want Mack to hold the apron up so you can see better, simply say so."

"While he is standing here with the apron on, you can do this" I said grabbing a handful of ass. "You can also do this. Mack, lift your apron for me."

Mack lifted the apron revealing a penis at half-mast. Chloe wanted desperately to touch him. I reached out and hefted his cock with one hand. "Lube." I said. From a pocket in his apron Mack produced lube and generously filled my open palm with it. I started stroking Mack. Slowly at first so as not to lose any of the lube. Mack's glistening cock is now pointed just above Chloe's head.

"Feel his balls, Chloe, gently though." I said, guiding one of her hands onto his scrotum. Her other hand, by its own volition quickly followed. I removed one of her hands from Mack's scrotum and placed it around his cock, cupping it from underneath, then gently moved her hand back and forth one time.

Leaning down, I whispered to Chloe, "Ask for lube."

"Lube!" she spit out. Already holding her palm up for Mack. I went to wash my hands. When I came back, Chloe was rapidly stroking Mack's penis.

"He won't last long at that rate, Chloe." I softly warned her, handing her a washcloth. "Better point him somewhere safe and get ready to catch."

Between her hands and the washcloth, she managed to trap the cum that Mack had produced, keeping it off the furniture and herself.

Chloe was in the bathroom washing her hands. I leaned in and kissed Mack on the cheek and said, "You were so patient with her." He grinned. Pointing to his dick, I followed with, "You better have saved some of that for me."

Mack assured me that he would be raring to go for me. He also told me that he thought Chloe could use a bit more intensive care. He didn't think she was ready to attempt getting into a relationship like ours.

"Cheryl, I'd like to stay with Chloe for this entire weekend. I think she could be helped enormously with two days and nights of constant positive attention." Mack said.

I was stunned. I had loaned Mack out to some of our graduates on occasion, but at most for maybe four to six hours of one day. I had never loaned Mack out overnight, much less two nights. I wasn't sure I wanted to loan him to this Chloe woman either. I was still slightly unnerved by the interest Mack had already shown Chloe. Mack was supposed to be mine, and I was feeling the jealousy strongly.

Mack had never before suggested he be loaned out to anyone. What hold did Chloe possess over him? The answer is going to be a big fat no damn it.

The more I thought about it, Mack asking to be loaned out to a strange woman, the tighter my spring was being wound. It would surely break. I was going to usher Chloe to the door without much ado as soon as she got out of the bathroom.

Mack was holding both of my hands in his, he said only three words, "Cheryl? Trust me?"

"Mack..." I started.

Mack put my right hand on his chest, directly over his heart, he kissed the back of my left hand, and whispered, "You know you have nothing to fear Cheryl."

I looked into his eyes. Pure honesty. He's right of course. I do trust him implicitly, he would claw his own heart out before intentionally causing any harm to me.

I let Mack know that I do trust him with all my heart and he would be spending the weekend with Chloe.

While Mack was busy cleaning up and getting dressed. I handed Chloe a sheet of paper with Internet links to different subject areas on how to manage a female led relationship like Mack and I had.

I had highlighted two areas that I thought she should work on. I also gave Chloe one of our cards in case she had any follow up questions for me.

"Chloe, do you remember what Mack's Rules are?" I asked.

"Most of them." she replied. "And I have the links you provided which I will be definitely reading."

Mack had returned He placed the cosmetic kit, and some other things that constituted our 'new convert kit' into a cloth bag and held it open so that Chloe could drop the items she was holding into the bag. "Specifically, do you remember Mack's Rule 1?" I asked Chloe.

As she hesitated, I said to Mack, "Would you be so kind as to remind Chloe what your Rule 1 is?"

"I will obey any person entrusted by Cheryl with my care." he paraphrased.

I handed Chloe a copy of Mack's six rules, telling her "You should study Mack's six rules tonight. I will be asking you about them tomorrow morning, in some detail."

Chloe, puzzled, cocked her head at me. She was clearly wondering where I was going with this.

I continued, "After all Chloe, if I am going to be placing Mack in your care for 48 hours, I want to be sure that you are ready and can handle the responsibility for him."

Chloe physically staggered. Mack, ever prepared, stabilized her, ensuring that she didn't collapse.

I now said to Chloe, "If you will provide me with your address, I will deliver Mack to your doorstep by 7AM tomorrow. I will expect him back at this hotel by 7AM on Monday morning."

Chloe was panicking again. Madly searching her purse for a pen while Mack was standing there holding a pen and pad of paper out to her. She only noticed what Mack was offering after he covered the top of her purse with the notepad. Damn, the lady could write fast though, her address, including zip code and telephone number were on the note before I could have written half of my own name.

I took the notepad and pen from Chloe's shaking hands.

"We will see you in the morning Chloe. Mack will pack an overnight bag as I am expecting him to spend the entirety of the 48 hours with you. I will also be giving Mack some additional instructions that he will be required to obey. He has been instructed not to tell you what those instructions are. I would like you not to ask. If my instructions conflict with yours, mine will win. I know that goes against Mack's Rule 1, but I think it's best for everybody that Rule 1 be altered temporarily for you." I asked Chloe if she agreed with the stipulation. She nodded that she understood and agreed.

I walked Chloe to the door, telling her that we would see her in the morning.

Mack was sitting on the couch where I joined him.

"What are you thinking with Chloe?" I asked. "I've never seen you take such an overt interest in a woman other than Debbie or myself. What makes her so special to you?"

Mack explained that Chloe somehow reminded him of me when we first met. He wasn't sure what exactly provoked the memories, but something in Chloe brought them forth.

Mack thought the exposure to our style of relationship Chloe had gotten this evening would actually cause Chloe more problems than if she hadn't met us at all.

He thought that with two full days of his undivided attention, he could get her to a place where she could then blossom fully into the woman he suspected she was entirely capable of being and to enable her to earn one of our 'graduate' bracelets.

We worked out the details on what he was going to do both for and with Chloe. Mack explained that he would be bringing her shopping on Saturday, and was probably going to spend between $5,000 and $10,000 on her in total over the weekend. He asked If spending the amount of money on Chloe was okay by me. I said it was.

Mack made love to me that night. He was extremely gentle. We laid in bed side by side, Mack was holding me in his arms, hugging me the entire time we made love. Mack went on for some time as he had already had two orgasms over the last few hours. I didn't mind in the least.

At precisely 6:55 on Saturday morning, Mack pressed the doorbell button for Chloe's apartment. In seconds, a buzzer sounded and Chloe, through the intercom, announced we should come in.

We arrived at her open door at 6:58 AM, Chloe's eager face urging us to come in. Mack stood to the side of the doorway to allow me to enter her apartment before him.

I did not cross Chloe's threshold, instead, I turned to Mack, hugging and kissing him deeply. I found myself not wanting to lose Mack for the weekend and found myself starting to resent Chloe. I was on the verge of calling Mack's stay with Chloe off entirely.

Turning back to Chloe, in the most business like voice I could muster, I said to her, "Take good care of him, remember he is to be returned to me in 48 hours." Holding my hand out, I said to Chloe, "Key, please." She handed me a spare key to her apartment. Backing away from the open door and turning to face Mack, I continued, "Mack, I am placing you in Chloe's care with the stipulations that we discussed last night. I will see you on Monday morning."

As Mack entered her apartment, I turned and fled for the exit. The tears I had been desperately holding back now flowing unrestrained down both cheeks. We would see what 48 hours time would bring to both Chloes and my own demeanor.

1...345678