The Pink Phone

Story Info
Molly is changed after answering the pink phone.
5.9k words
4.27
46.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers

Molly was excited about moving into her new apartment and starting a whole new life in the city. Getting away from her parents, starting her new job at a very reputable law firm, taking control of her life. She had found a great place which was a short commute the legal firm's offices, located next to a rather beautiful park with a view of the lush greenery, the rent was relatively cheap and it came fully furnished! She smiled to herself as she carried boxes of her possessions up the stairs to her new place and unloaded them inside.

Wiping the sweat from her brow after dropping off the first box she looked around properly for the first time. Until now she had only seen pictures of the apartment but now that she was inside it and able to explore she could really appreciate just how lucky she was. It was spacious, clean and the furniture was fantastic. Everything fit in to give each room a surprisingly comfortable and homely feel.

The only thing she didn't like was the phone. It seemed completely out of place. It was a tacky bright pink colour that starkly contrast the rest of the decor in the room. It was clunky and outdated, with a curly pink cord and glossy finish that made it look almost unrealistic. More like a prop than a real, working telephone. Molly shrugged and supposed that the landlord had just not been bothered enough to change it. The last tenant must have had a strange sense of style.

She spent her first day in the apartment unpacking boxes and putting things away. Each object leading her to explore her new living arrangements further, helping her grow accustomed to the place slightly more. After several hours work, despite how relaxing the activity seemed at first she found herself feeling weary and drained of energy. Molly flopped onto the couch and exhaled in exhaustion. As she was slowly beginning to sink into the soft cushions, feeling herself become steadily more comfortable and unwilling to move from the position, she was suddenly startled back to life by the unexpected and loud ringing coming from just behind her head. With a startled yelp she jumped up and turned towards the strange pink phone that was still ringing. An annoying, intrusive sound that Molly found impossible to ignore.

Who could be ringing her? She hadn't given anyone her new house number yet. Was it the landlord calling to check how she was settling in? Someone calling for the previous tenant, unaware they had left? She asked herself as she was reaching for the vibrating pink phone. Lifting it to her ear she opened her mouth ready to say something but her breath caught in her throat and she fell silent as she heard the person on the other end of the phone breathing heavily.

Stunned and frightened she listened intently to the noise. The breathing got louder and more urgent in its nature. Steadily it became clearer what the caller was doing as soft moans and gasps began invading Molly's ears from the pink speaker as her indecent exploits were no doubt picking up speed. It was a feminine voice, soft and high pitched with a breathy quality to it. It seemed familiar to Molly in some way but she was unsure why.

Molly dreaded to think what disgusting acts this perverted stranger was performing on herself and what kind of twisted woman would be calling her and masturbating as she did it! Now that she realized what was going on she was getting angry and disturbed. She cleared her throat and breathed in deeply as her heartbeat increased in tempo in response to the sexual nature of what she was hearing.

"Listen, I don't know who this is, but the person who used to live here moved out and I don't want to hear you doing...whatever the hell you're doing! Don't call me again or I'll contact the police." She yelled before slamming the phone down and sighing in frustration.

It was only early evening but Molly felt unusually tired and she had plenty more unpacking to do tomorrow as well as shopping planned and she wanted to do more preparation for starting her new job so she decided that an early night was in order. She yawned and lazily meandered to her new bedroom, slipping out of her clothes and under the soft, quilted sheets. It was so fantastically dreamy and she had no trouble drifting off to sleep.

Her first night in her new apartment was filled with some fairly intense dreams. Over the night her fingers found their way along her body, caressing herself and moaning sleeping as she drifted in between a myriad of rather erotic and saucy dreams of men with their hands all over her body, grabbing her, pulling her towards them. So many men all squeezing and groping and every touch made her body tingle more as her legs twitched and her lips parted to let out horny gasps in her sleep.

Morning came eventually and Molly woke up in a confused and groggy state, her whole body awash with a hot, pleasant feeling and the underwear she slept in slick with sweat from the stuffiness of her thick sheets...mostly sweat. She pulled herself up and tried to ignore the slightly sticky feeling of her fingers as she forgot the steamy escapades of her dreams and got ready for her day.

She managed to finish off her unpacking in the morning and gave herself a pat on the back for her hard work as she felt satisfied that she was now beginning to officially settle in to her new home. Just as she finished the unpacking and was about to relax for a little while she heard a knock on her door. She opened it and jumped back a little as an unfamiliar man, quite tall and unshaven with dark clothes and a small basket of fruit in his arms, stared back at her with a grin.

"Hi, welcome to the building. I'm your neighbor, James. I just wanted to say hello and give you this welcome gift. It's a fruit basket, see." He said in a quiet, harsh voice as he looked into her eyes directly and extended the gift towards her slowly.

To some women he would seem handsome, his features were strong and attractive and he had this grisly tough appeal but to Molly he just seemed creepy. The way he stared at her and his breathing was so loud and grating and they both stood there awkwardly for a second before she nervously took the fruit basket with an uneasy smile and thanked him. He remained standing there as if waiting for something else to happen for a few seconds before she coughed and thanked him once more as she began to push the door closed and he snapped out of it and walked away.

She placed the fruit basket on the table and shivered at how weird and off putting that encounter had been. Taking stock the basket contained several bananas, a couple of apples and some grapes. Somewhat of a cliche gift but she supposed that he had never met her and had no idea what she wanted, this was simply a generic welcoming gift and she quickly forgot about it.

After a short break to watch tv and slowly snack on some of the grapes she had just received she was once again surprised by the insufferable ringing of the pink phone. Until now she had forgotten about yesterday's strange call, despite it being on of the most memorable things to happen to her in a while. However, now that it was once again crying out for her to answer it she wondered if it was the same woman. If she should just ignore it. Unplug the phone.

As she was considering these options she found that her hand had already moved on its own and lifted the phone to her ear, the curly pink cord wrapping gently around her wrist as she did so.

It was the same heavy breathing. Louder and more desperate this time. Molly wanted to hang up right away but for some reason she felt compelled to listen a little longer. Just keep listening to see what happens. She was just curious. Maybe if she listened she would figure out who this was or why she was calling. She kept the phone pressed to her ear and her mouth slightly agape as she listened intently to the soft, needy voice.

As the moans continued she began to hear the voice whispering to her. Inaudible at first but Molly knew she was saying something. It was weird and disgusting listening to some woman rubbing herself off over the phone but Molly held her ear close to the speaker and tried to understand what was being said as her curiosity overtook her.

The whispers, somewhat muffled by moans dripping with lust, grew louder until Molly could understand them. "Pretty...pink...lips...pretty...pink...head...pretty...pink...doll..." Over and over. The voice repeated the same words, chanting to itself. Each time they got slightly louder and the gasps of pleasure became more intense and desperate as Molly could tell the woman was becoming more aroused and approaching orgasm.

What she was hearing made Molly feel sick and confused. Why was she chanting that continuously? Why was it seemingly making her hornier? That familiarity was nagging at her and she couldn't bear it. If she just listened a little longer the voice would get louder and she would figure out why she felt like she knew this person. Just keep listening. "Pretty...pink...lips...pretty...pink...head...pretty...pink...doll..." Was swirling around Molly's head now. Hearing it spoken in such a slutty, sensual voice was having a peculiar effect on her. It was easy to fall into the rhythm of those words, the steady, constant rhythm that she couldn't ignore. Her parted lips quivered and wavered as she felt the urge to repeat the words along with her. "P-pretty...pink..." She whispered quietly before a powerful feeling struck her. Excitement and dread and arousal all at the same time and she shook herself out of her daze and quickly slapped the phone down and stared into space for a few minutes trying to regain her senses before she remembered what she was doing before the odd call had seemingly hijacked her mind.

She needed fresh air. A trip out. Oh! Yes. She planned to go shopping today. Perfect. A chance to ease stress and forget about the weird phone calls as she browsed the clothes and tried them on. She needed a new wardrobe to match her new life in the city and she picked herself up, grabbed her coat and handbag and headed out.

At the shops she was able to relax and let go. More so than she expected even as her entire experience shopping seemed kind of like a hazy dream. The creepy mantra from earlier still wouldn't leave her head and she found herself constantly mouthing it whenever she was alone in an aisle or in the changing rooms trying on clothes. It didn't stress her out though, in fact it seemed to help her relax. Trying on clothes, whispering the words "pretty...pink...lips...pretty...pink...head...pretty...pink...doll...pretty...pink...", hours passed by in a blur and by the time she got home she had bought way more than she intended. In fact she had brought home several bags which she barely even remembered the contents of and wondered just what had gotten into her?

Strangely exhausted from her shopping and with most of the day now gone Molly made something to eat and then slumped on the couch. She was too tired to do any prep for starting her new job tomorrow but at the same time kind of bored by the shows on television. Distracted she once again found her lips softly mouthing the mantra. Pretty pink lips. Pretty pink head. Pretty pink doll. Only now did she realize just how hot she was. She wriggled on the sofa to slide off her top and pants as she got into a more comfortable position with now in just her underwear as she tried to cool off.

Whispering now, pretty pink lips, pretty pink head, pretty pink doll. She was still so hot. She moaned gently and her hands began to wander. Drifting along her toned stomach down to the waistband of her panties as her slender fingers slowly slipped underneath and she gasped as she felt the stickiness and heat coming from her sensitive pussy. She really was hot! Her fingers slid along her moist pussy lips in a practiced motion as she eased herself into a state of rhythmic, sensual bliss. Fingers teasing and coaxing her pussy to open up and leak juices all over the couch as she lost herself to the mantra. Pretty pink lips. Pretty pink head. Pretty pink doll. She repeated it louder and louder, intermixed with moans and grunts and lip biting as her sense of time became dulled and she spent the rest of the night dumbly rubbing her soaking hole, staining the couch cushions and desperately hoping to cum soon as she slipped into a wet, lust filled trance of stroking her clit and repeating her mantra like a good pretty pink doll.

She continued until she drifted off to sleep on the couch, still dripping and sleepily repeating the words and lazily stimulating her slit as she fell into depraved sex dreams. She had been unable to come the entire night and her frustrations manifested in her dreams as she experienced fantasies of guys fucking her. Hard cocks pushing deep into her and her crying out in joy. Feeling that pulsating, hot piece of meat forcing its way into her tight holes made her scream and beg for more and the pleasure pushed her right up to the edge. So tantalizingly close to a mind blowing orgasm but still just out of reach. No matter how many strange men in her dreams fucked her, how close she came to thrashing and bursting out in pleasure she was still unable to cum.

She woke up horny and frustrated. Having masturbated all night and not been rewarded with a much needed orgasm she felt needy. Maybe she should try to cum before getting ready for her first day at work, she didn't want to be distracted by arousal at her new job and end up making a mistake.

It was fruitless. She spent half an hour that morning rubbing her pussy vigorously and trying to remember her steamy dreams in the hopes of forcing out a quick, hard orgasm but it only served to make her more horny and slightly late. In a rush she showered, put on deodorant and got dressed, hoping no one would be able to tell just how horny she was on her first day at a rather prestigious law firm.

She also looked at some of the things she bought the previous day. It was crazy. All sorts of inappropriate outfits that she would usually not wear and excessive amounts of makeup, including bright, glossy shades of lipstick that would no doubt make her look like a total slut if she put them on. There was no way she would wear these.

Well, she did like the look of this pink one. It kind of matched the weird phone in her apartment so she wasn't sure why she liked it so much but as she stared at the lipstick she felt a strange feeling welling up inside. Her lips lightly moving. Breathing slightly deeper. P...pretty...pink...lips...pretty...pink...lips...pretty...pink...lips. At first she was whispering it but soon she was chanting as she rolled the lipstick over her lips, coating them in the brilliant pink colour. They glimmered in such a wonderful way that Molly barely noticed she had been staring at herself in the mirror applying makeup and chanting "pretty pink lips" for twenty minutes! She had to hurry or she would be late!

Her first day at work went by slowly. She made it on time, just barely. She didn't make any noticeable mistakes as she was shown the ropes and introduced to her duties but she was somewhat distracted by a throbbing, slightly leaky pussy crying out for attention. She held off on masturbating in the bathroom for fear of being caught, tempting as it was. That would only make it worse anyway. Only make her wetter and hornier and she still wouldn't be able to cum!

Finally she finished and rushed home, hoping her new coworkers wouldn't think she was too eager to leave or that she disliked them or the firm. She breathed a sigh as she walked in the door and tried to ignore the heat and tingling still emanating from her needy pussy. Before she could relax or review her day at work she heard that terrible ringing once more. Now she seriously fought the desire to answer it. She didn't want to end up mindlessly mouthing that mantra again. The concerns she was experiencing were welling up until she felt her hand on the phone and her eyes widened but it was too late. She already had the cord twirled around her wrist as she lifted the phone to her ear in an almost robotic manner and listened.

She collapsed to the couch and inhaled deeply in disbelief as she struggled to come to terms with what she heard. This time the voice was louder, clearer. They were still masturbating but now they were also speaking calmly and controlling their breathing, as if they were in a more trance like state as they spoke. When Molly heard it she realized why it was so familiar.

"My name is dolly Molly. My mind is empty, my pussy is empty, please fill me." She heard spoken in her voice. It was higher pitched and more breathy but it was definitely her voice.

How had she not realized sooner that the filthy noises coming from her phone were hers? How was she even hearing this? She never said these things! She wasn't a doll! Her mind wasn't empty, it was filled with legal information pertaining to her job and promising future career. Her pussy...well her pussy was empty and she felt it twitch as she heard her own sultry voice speaking on the phone. It was still so sensitive and it throbbed in need as her entire body became flushed and she collapsed onto the couch still listening to her own voice as it once again repeated the new mantra.

"My name is dolly Molly. My mind is empty, my pussy is empty, please fill me." It repeated, seeming much more confident and eager than the previous calls had.

Before it was like her voice was simply masturbating whilst trying to get a catchy song out of her head, or in this case a catchy mantra. Now it was like she was trying to convince someone of what she was. Her voice was so convinced that she was dolly Molly and other than the slight changes it was near impossible to tell it apart from the voice of the real Molly as she unwittingly found herself whispering along once again.

She knew this was bad. How the last mantra had overtaken her mind and she spent hours saying it, bought all those ridiculous things whilst shopping...god something really strange was happening. She didn't understand how but her head was being manipulated, twisted, transformed...

"My name is dolly Molly. My mind is empty, my pussy is empty, please fill me." Both in unison now. Molly on the couch, hands reaching under her pants to play with her eager, dripping slit as she stammered out the phrase that was quickly infecting her entire self. Phone Molly, also masturbating, becoming more and more excited as if every time her counterpart repeated her phrase the creepy dolly Molly got some kind of intense shot of pleasure.

The phone call devolved into echoing moans and mumbled mantras as the two Molly's sent each other deeper and deeper into the spiral of pleasure and mindless arousal. Her entire night was consumed as she masturbated her mind away. Turning into a wet, sloppy, incomprehensible moaning puddle. Drifting to sleep and still repeating the mantra as she continued to dream of strange men pounding her, filling her up. She begged the to fill her holes. Whenever a man would call her doll or slut or whore in her dream her pussy would convulse and she would feel as if she was cumming but still needed more. Her sex drive remained unfulfilled no matter how many times in her dream she was filled with cum and felt her pussy clench and spasm in response.

Waking up the next morning, Molly found herself once again on the couch. This time still dressed in her work clothes from yesterday and with the pink cord of the phone wrapped around her as she had never actually managed to hang up from her last transfixing and terrifying phone call. She was more aroused and needy than before, the entire night was yet another tense, horny mess that left her wet and still needing satisfaction. More than that she was starving. She totally forgot to eat last night and her stomach rumbling was almost as distracting as her pussy throbbing.

MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers
12