The Pink Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers

After quickly gobbling up whatever was in her fridge she knew she should hurry to get ready for work. She was behind schedule and the clock was ticking but in her horny, groggy state she couldn't will herself to move quickly enough. In fact she was still mumbling mantras as she pulled out a somewhat revealing new outfit from her recent shopping trip to wear to work without really thinking about it. In a daze she found her makeup and almost robotic-ally she wandered over to the mirror and applied a heavier coating than usual including the glossy, eye catching pink lipstick that she had worn yesterday. Pretty pink lips...pretty pink lips...woah! Her lips looked plumper and we're just so luscious she wanted to just keep staring at them, letting her mouth hang open...pretty pink lips...

After finally snapping out of her trance she realized what she was wearing and how promiscuous she must look, this was not appropriate for the office but there was simply no time to change. She found herself arriving for her second day slightly late. Letting out an irritated sigh she sat down to work, doing her best not to be angry or embarrassed that she was late on her second day! It must be because of those calls! It was all she could do to put that out of her mind now though. The more she thought about how it was her voice...how easily it slipped those mantras into her head...my name is dolly Molly...ugh!

Shaking off the infectious thoughts, she steeled herself to ignore it. Forget it ever happened. Focus on work. Focus on work. Ignore your greedy pussy begging you to give it just one touch. Did her best not to think about it. Don't think about it.

It worked pretty well, for a few hours. A few hours of painful, agonizing concentration as she strained to keep her hands above her waist as she felt her panties already damp without her even touching. Then she gave in. Looking around until she was confident no one was watching she pushed her hand down and slowly, gently rubbed her desperate lower lips through her skirt. She had to clasp her other hand around her mouth as she felt a moan begin to escape her lips and she just barely managed to stifle it in time. No one noticed. Smiling in relief Molly wondered if she should stop. She shouldn't be risking her job just because of these depraved urges she was having. It was a dim witted, irresponsible and perverted thing to do!

Her hand silently pulled itself back towards her crotch and her thoughts were pushed away as her fingers gently continued to stimulate her begging sex.

Over the course of the day she found her fingers getting faster and pressing deeper into her panties until someone would pass her by or ask how she was doing and she would be forced to bite her lip and drag her fingers away from her eager snatch in order to respond. By the time the work day was over she had barely done any work and her whole body was burning up with arousal as she still couldn't cum. She shot home without saying anything to her colleagues and once she got home she immediately stripped her clothes and got to work frantically rubbing herself in need of release.

Her hands only stopped their assault on her genitals when she heard the ringing to which she had now grown accustomed and reached out without hesitation to answer the phone. It's was her counterpart, dolly Molly, as she expected. She expected another mantra but was startled when the voice on the phone abruptly and with ferocious desire screamed "fuck me!"

As Molly on the couch continued masturbating she heard something she really wasn't expecting. A second voice. This one male and deep, grunting from behind dolly Molly as it could only be assumed that he was granting the desperate doll's wishes and fucking her. His voice was also familiar to Molly and she felt a renewed sense of confusion and anger that she couldn't recognize the voice. For a while she just listened closely to the male voice, finding it helped to stoke the fire in her tight slit as she jammed her fingers inside and found it hard to think.

Finally she realized who it was! The neighbor, James! It made sense now. Of course the slutty version of herself would be fucking her neighbor silly. He seemed creepy before, when he first came to deliver the welcome gift, but he was actually super hot! Dolly Molly was totally into him!

The one on the phone. Not her. She wasn't dolly Molly. She kept telling herself that. It was surprisingly hard not to hear "my name is dolly Molly" spoken in her own lustful voice inside her head whenever she or someone else said her name. Dolly Molly. No just Molly! Dammit! The more she listened to the ragged breathing and rhythmic thumping of her slutty counterpart's body being pounded and stuffed with the neighbor's hard cock the more sluggish her thoughts grew and the easier it was for the mantras to infest her brain with their addictive, pleasurable numbing effect.

Things were getting confusing in her head now as mantras flushed all rational thoughts away and took control of her word by word. "Pretty pink lips. Pretty pink head. Pretty pink doll. My name is dolly Molly. My mind is empty, my pussy is empty, please fill me. Pretty pink pussy lips. Please fill my pretty pink pussy. Pretty pink empty head. Pretty pink dolly Molly please fill me. Dolly Molly, pretty pink..."

Her mind became dazed and empty as she listened to herself being roughly slammed into by the neighbor's cock over and over. "Please fill dolly Molly with your hot cum" the doll on the phone would scream and dolly Molly on the couch would parrot her back "please fill dolly Molly". She heard herself writhing and twitching in orgasmic bliss over the phone and whimpered in jealousy as she frantically rubbed her own pussy which was still refusing her gratification. She still couldn't cum and now she was listening to herself cumming happily as she was filled with semen seemingly endlessly.

After hours listening as dolly Molly and James fucked each other senseless and dolly Molly thanked him every time for his tasty cum, sounding genuinely and overwhelmingly ecstatic to receive each load, dolly Molly heard her other self, out of breath and still gasping in pleasure, whisper into the phone. "It will be your turn soon." Before hanging up.

Dolly Molly's heart raced as she heard that. She had come so far. She kept repeating her mantras the entire night and her relentless assault on an already soaked pussy was yet to bear fruit. Fruit! Dolly Molly had a great idea. She eagerly rushed over to the gift fruit basket James had given her a couple of days ago. The thought of James coming over to cum in her leaking pleasure hole made dolly Molly's legs shake and pussy quiver as she looked through the basket and selected a particularly large and smooth banana with an expression of glee and lust plastered across her face.

Her fingers weren't enough for her greedy, hungry pussy but maybe a nice curved banana could fill her up for now. Just until she could feel James' dick slide into her in its place. She went to her bedroom and began to play with her new favorite fruit, imagining it as James' hard cock as she sucked and licked on it, slowly taking it deep down her throat. Pushing it further down until she was gagging and drooling all over and feeling her pussy open up in response as if begging for a turn with the delicious yellow phallus. It didn't take long before she took the spit coated plaything and slid it into her slick slit with ease. Opening her mouth and exhaling as if to let out a long moan, only for her voice to raise its pitch in response to her shaking and pulsating pussy turning her moan into a horny, mindless squeal of delight.

She fucked herself with the banana until she fell asleep and had yet more dreams of sex. This time not every guy was a stranger, as one of the men who was filling her with cum in her dreams was the neighbor James. These dreams were hotter than ever before and she seemed to be obsessing over the feeling of James' thick cock splitting her tight pussy as he roughly grabbed her and fucked her much like she imagined the other dolly Molly on the phone experienced.

Dolly Molly awoke a sloppy soaking mess sitting in mushed banana. She took a shower to clean herself off, masturbating the entire time of course. Her fruit fucked pussy still greedy for more as she held the shower head to her clit and begged for orgasm. It drove her crazy with heat, making her slide back against the shower wall and collapse for a while, sitting in the shower just mindlessly humping her shower head like a pathetic slut but still she couldn't cum. Her body wouldn't release her from the grip of its heated lust.

When she finally exited the shower she was late for work. She looked at yesterday's work clothes, which she had left strewn across the floor like a lazy teenager when she had been masturbating yesterday. The panties were soaked and dolly Molly blushed for a moment before realising how embarrassing it would be if she were to get caught with her fingers in her greedy aching hole at work.

With the way she was acting now she was guaranteed to get caught. If she went to work she would definitely be seen masturbating. Probably end up pleading every guy at the office to stick their dick in her. There were several hot guys and she could already imagine just bending over the desk with her skirt hiked up and her panties around her ankles wiggling her ass as the men lined up to stuff their hot cocks inside her. Let them cum in her pussy filling her with sticky seed. She would even fuck women too if it helped soothe the intense ache in her pussy, God she was confused! Being this horny for days, as well as the mantras and the phone calls had warped her mind and she knew she couldn't fight it. Better to just stay home and rub her clit. Stay wet and ready for when James comes to fuck her. It would be her turn soon, she had told herself.

Forgetting about work she went back to the fruit basket and picked out another phallic golden fruit with which to fuck herself. This time she leaned forward on the couch on her hands and knees, sticking her ass out. Raising her butt high and shifting her legs to help her spread her cheeks she decided to try something different. Biting down on the arm of the couch she slid the banana gradually into her ass. She had never done this before but as her world turned into a blur of pleasuring her pretty pink pussy and helplessly spouting mantras, her identity as Molly the big city lawyer drifted away into a distant memory and she saw no reason not to get her butt filled too.

At first it hurt. Her ass was tight and tried to squeeze down on the invading fruit but she inhaled deeply and relaxed her anus as the banana slid in further and further. It was weird and new but somehow dolly Molly knew she was doing the right thing. It was enough to partially distract her from the heat in her pussy. She covered her mouth with her free hand to block a loud moan as the phallus slipped a little deeper in and her legs wobbled as she struggled to get used to it.

Things were rapidly spiraling into endless depravity. Her iPhone rang, no doubt with calls from her boss about why she missed work but dolly Molly ignored the boring, quiet ringtone of her silly little phone. It wasn't even pink! She giggled as she continued to pound her anus and felt the initial pain melt into a new pleasure she had never experienced before. Heart pounding faster as she was gradually pulling out and inserting the banana with increasing speed and eagerness.

Finally she heard it. The beautiful pink ringing of her pretty pink phone which would help her be a good dolly Molly. She reached out, still fucking her ass with the banana and answered the phone, waiting eagerly with heavy breaths as she waited for her other self to respond.

Silence. She was disappointed but kept waiting. Still pumping that piece of fruit into her tight hole. In and out, gasping, moaning, getting louder and hotter and hoping desperately to hear her voice telling her the mantras she still felt running through her head. After a short amount of time dolly Molly was enjoying herself so much she almost forgot she was on the phone, almost lost her grasp and let the pink phone slip and fall to the ground. Before she did though, her voice finally responded. Dolly Molly almost collapsed when it did.

"Listen, I don't know who this is, but the person who used to live here moved out and I don't want to hear you doing...whatever the hell you're doing! Don't call me again or I'll contact the police."

Dolly Molly was shocked but slowly realized what was going on. Now she was dolly Molly and the Molly on the phone was boring old stuck up lawyer Molly. She giggled to herself as she continued fucking her greedy hole, feeling a spark of joy rush through her at the thought of twisting and corrupting her misguided younger self. Making her into the good dolly Molly she was now. Then she would finally get to feel James' cock enter her sopping, needy holes. Finally be sprayed with his salty, sticky jizz. Finally be able to cum like she had been dumbly trying to now for several days. Dolly Molly loved her pretty pink phone!

MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers
12