The Pink Thong Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
A domme decorates her sub with a cock cage, plug and panties.
2.6k words
4.49
15k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accessorising

The coffee shop trip was a success, you got yourself so worked up you came three times in an hour when we got back. Of course you waited until you were allowed, and I used your cock to ensure my own pleasure was received first, but I was feeling generous. Now it's time to test that resilience - cumming that frequently is a privilege, not a right - if you want to cum today you're going to have to earn it. Not that you know that yet...

You arrive and present yourself. As soon as you enter, I see today's lingerie peeking over the waistband of your jeans. You learn quickly and have taken to constantly leaving it exposed to potential voyeurs as you're going about your day. Now you're shirtless and barefoot awaiting my permission to sit at my feet. Not yet. You're not clothed how I want you to be...yet.

I hand you a bag of supplies and tell you to go into the other room and change into the things in the bag before returning. You don't need to rush - particularly if some of the items are new to you and there are instructions in there too, should you need them. You look at me puzzled. Why would you need instructions to change your clothes? I smile and send you on your way. You'll find out soon enough.

In the bag is a cock cage and a new pair of lacy pink lingerie. These knickers are a brazilian cut and open backed, they'll still add to how pretty your cock looks whilst also leaving me access to your ass, which I am going to need for what I have planned today. That's not the only thing though. The cage is new to you.

Usually, I would have sent the cage to you ahead of time, so that you could arrive wearing it, but I wanted this moment at least for the first time. The moment where you look inside the bag and see what you're about to put on. How your heart rate will soar as you think about my plans for the session and finally, how you'll have to work hard to not get yourself too excited so that you can get the cage in place. I wonder what you'll think about your cage, making your cock totally useless. Will it add to the appeal of your panties? Panty-wearers don't usually have a hard cock sticking out of them!

You come out, knickers obscuring my view of your cock, but naked apart from them. You look uncertain. I enjoy that. I want to tease you.

"How does it feel to have no control of your own cock?" I see your body react to that. You're still adjusting to that concept. I wonder if you've felt how it feels when you try and get hard yet? Wouldn't that be fun? Let's give you a live demonstration. I press my body against yours, lips to your ear and tell you exactly how pretty you look in pink and how your cock now belongs to me. It will only be allowed out when I need use of it and, if you don't earn it, you don't get to cum. With that, I drag my nails down your chest and you shudder. How does it feel when you try to get hard? Can you feel that strain? The frustration? Every time you try you will have a lovely reminder that you no longer control your cock. You'll learn to love it. I promise. You resign yourself to the feeling of helplessness that takes over a mixture of humiliation, arousal and determination to please.

You move to the centre of the room and kneel - presenting yourself to me. Your knees are spread wide, your shoulders pulled back and your hands grasp your elbows behind your back. You know how I like you displayed. Now that I am less distracted by your cage, I walk around you slowly - inspecting your nakedness as I stand fully clothed. I place my foot between your legs, pressing on your covered cock, so I can feel your cage and you quiver. Delicious.

This position doesn't allow me to see your ass in these open back knickers, so I tell you to move to the bed facing the wall on all fours. Once you're there, I instruct you to recount how you found putting the cage on and how you feel wearing it now as I peruse you. I start with my hand in your hair as I wait for you to begin explaining how you felt when you first saw the cage. My hand circles your neck as you recount how you instantly got hard upon seeing the cage, before panicking about whether or not this was a punishment. I tighten my hand on your neck, have you done something that requires punishment? Suddenly your body stills.

You begin a litany of 'No, Mistress', 'I'll do whatever you need, Mistress', 'I've followed all your instructions carefully, Mistress' until I threaten to gag you if you continue. I am enjoying looking at you, on your knees, dragging my hands over your body, seeing your cock bounce as it tries to get hard and is prevented by the cage, but there is something missing. One final accessory that I think you need to complete your outfit of cage and panties. A plug. I begin explaining this to you as I drag my finger over your ass and circle your hole. You let out a little gasp at the stimulation. You haven't explored here much yet. That's going to change.

The plug I have for you today is just a small jewelled one. I show it to you as I begin working lube into your ass. You clench as you see it. I'm showing it off to you now, encouraging you to imagine how it will look glistening in your ass. Seeing it on show beneath your knickers. I push it into your mouth, simulating it being swallowed by your ass. I tell you to make it wet, slippery, otherwise you're going to have a hard time taking it. Your cheeks redden as you suck the object that you will soon be holding in your ass. I tease you that I should find you something else to fill your mouth with sometime - it's a good look on you.

I pull the plug from your mouth and move towards your ass. When out of your sight, I do add the lube you need - I wouldn't really force it into your ass with only saliva as lubrication, but it was fun to watch you suck on it so fervently. As I press it into your hole, you need a reminder to relax, but eventually it begins to slide into place. I'm in no rush, as small as it is, I want you to feel every sensation. Just as you stretch around the widest point you let out a moan and then your ass swallows it in place. I smile. You look as good as I hoped.

I get you to stand up and walk around a bit, getting used to the feeling of something being in your ass. Then I pass you your jeans. You catch your tongue before you ask if we're going out somewhere and put them on silently - it's not your place to ask although I can see the questions burning in your eyes. We're not going out today. I want a show.

Once you're dressed and standing with your feet bare, but your jeans in place, I return to my chair. I spread my legs wide, so that my skirt rides high, and run my fingers up my thighs before stopping just where my thigh highs end. Adding your accessories has gotten me horny. Now you're going to make me even hornier. I will judge your success with how wet my panties are when I remove them after your performance.

I pause here letting you take that in. You're so still I'm not even sure you've taken a breath. A performance? Those cheeks start to light up as I see thoughts race behind your eyes. I have decorated you with my accessories, and now I want you to show yourself off to me. I want a strip tease. I want you to display my accessories beautifully. Show them off in all of their glory. I want you to make me wet.

I put on some music and set a timer for 5 minutes. This is a performance not a functional undressing - I don't want you to rush. You stand for a few seconds shuffling uncomfortably, but then you start to move. It's awkward and self conscious, but you're getting warmed up. You undo your button, and slide down your fly, but instead of removing your jeans, you turn to the side and flash me your hip and a sneak peak of pink lace before lifting them back into place. My eyes light up. You then turn and do the same with the other side as I fight to sit still and not give away how much I am enjoying your dedication to my request. I must have given something away as your shoulders have dropped a little and you are relaxing into it, so I add a little surprise. I raise the stakes.

You turn your back to me to lower your jeans and reveal your open-backed knickers as I press record. Shaking your ass, with your jeans just underneath your cheeks, I am treated to flashes of the plug, but you can definitely show me more than that. Muting the audio on the video, I tell you to spread your cheeks for me to show off your plug and you do so without hesitation - of course, you don't know that I am recording you yet.

Pulling your jeans back up and wiggling your hips, you turn around to face me. And like that your cheeks flush. Your body tenses. Sweat begins to form on your forehead, yet you don't stop. You're working so hard to please me - new toys, new experiences, and new levels of humiliation. I smile a knowing smile and gesture for you to continue. Don't make me wait.

Not looking directly at me, as that's too much for you to handle right now, you continue, removing your jeans entirely. Your cage shines through the sheer lace. I get you to come closer to the camera, so that the cage is clearly visible through the lingerie as you hook your thumbs under the sides and pull them up and down in time to the music. Flashing that little bit of extra flesh, but not quite exposing your cock. You're quite the tease when you're told to be!

I glance at the timer and you've filled 4 minutes so far, just one to go. Spreading my legs wide, I decide to remind you of your challenge and I watch you whilst delicately running my finger over my pussy. I hear your breathing change and you stall for a second, before catching yourself and turning to wiggle your ass with renewed vigor, pulling the panties down at the back. This time you don't raise them again and so when you turn, the only thing left behind the stretched pink fabric is your caged cock. You catch my eye then and I realise you've been gathering yourself to acknowledge the final part of your tease, showing me that despite how humiliated you feel, you are doing this for me. That last move is what does it - my panties are drenched and you're now standing before me naked but for my accessories.

The timer chimes and I turn off the music and stop the recording. You've returned your eyes to the floor standing before me awaiting your command. You're so well behaved! I get you to come and sit at my feet and get you to tell me how your accessories are feeling now. Your cock is throbbing, all through the striptease it kept trying to get hard - wanting to show off for me - but it couldn't. I smile at that. Humiliation really does make you desperately horny, your panties are dripping in precum. Now it's time to see if you achieved your goal, whose knickers are wetter, yours or mine?

I get you to face me, your head just between my knees, as I slide my knickers away from my body. As they reach my knees they brush over your face, before I pull them to my ankles. Once I have them hooked on my foot I offer them to you - you may inspect them more closely and decide how well you did. You receive them eagerly, but then I pass you your own panties to do the same with. Are yours wetter than mine? A caged cock and you're dribbling as much as my pussy? If it's that exciting perhaps we should keep you in it? You don't need to cum today, right? At that your eyes meet mine with an edge of horror in them. Would I really do that? You'll have to wait and see. Right now I'm horny and have a wet pussy that needs attention.

I rest your cheek on my knee as I place my other heel on the chair to spread my pussy wide. I run my fingers through my wetness - right in front of your face. My clit is throbbing. You put on quite a show! I circle my clit ensuring it's fully coated and feel the pleasure sensations shooting through me. All the while I feel your breath on my thigh and your heart pounding and yet your caged cock is unable to enjoy the moment. That thought, and my insistent circling, is all it takes and I let out a moan as I cum.

All the build up of adding your accessories and your show was worth it, it was a good one. I catch my breath as I press my fingers into your mouth for you to clean. As soon as they enter your mouth, you let out a groan and grab your caged cock. And then there's a further groan when you realise you're getting no satisfaction from your cock right now. I smirk and let you clean off the rest of my hand.

I can see that you want to ask something, so I permit it and it's as if a bottle has been uncorked. You start begging, pleading, complimenting and asking to be allowed to cum, to be released from the cage. You'll exchange me anything. Do anything else afterwards, but right now, you're desperate to cum. On edge. Everything is tense. I smile. I love it when you're this hungry. You've lost all filters, all reactions or shame at your neediness. You're on your knees, promising me the world, if I just release your cock. I did say you would earn your chance to cum today and I also have a very special video to send your way in the future. Maybe I'll make you watch it on your lunch break in the office tomorrow.

I send you to lie on the bed and hold the headboard. I'll give you your release, but I haven't finished playing with you yet. I am going to uncage your cock, and you have my permission to cum, but you are not going to touch your cock and neither am I. I will, however, replace that delicious looking plug with a small dildo. I wonder if you can cum with just your ass stimulated? We'll soon find out...