The Pinup vs The Vet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica and Gerry were both starting to get aroused and Gerry had the brilliant idea to actually turn on the motorcycle. Since the engine was very old, he knew the vibrations would be very powerful. Just powerful enough to hopefully stimulate Erica through her short and thin dress. As soon as the engine kicked on, Erica could feel the vibrations deep down in her loins and even into her guts.

"This is great" Gerry said as he saw Erica's eyes almost roll back in her head. "Let's get a few shots of you on the bike alone and then I will get behind you and we will get a few shots that way".

"Sounds like a plan" Erica said while trying to not let the vibrations of the bike stimulate her anymore than what they were already doing. While Gerry was snapping photos of Erica, she noticed for the first time what appeared to be a rather large bulge in his tight military uniform. She almost gasped when she noticed it, but she told herself that her eyes must be playing tricks on her. Surely this almost senior citizen could not be packing like that at his age and even if he were, surely, he couldn't get it up.

Gerry finished setting up the camera and then he joined Erica on the motorcycle. He made sure to slide up right behind her so that they were in close contact and he made sure to get a good grip on her waist.

It was at this moment that Erica knew her eyes did not trick her. She could feel the monster in Gerry's pants and her mind being to run wild with the possibilities of what could happen if she decided to take it that far. Gerry begins nuzzling her neck and kissing down her neck. Erica's breath was almost taken away as she pulled away and asked Gerry what he was doing.

"Haven't you heard that sex sells darling". "I'm just trying to get the best possible photos" Gerry reassured her.

"Ok but how much more do you want" Erica sheepishly asked.

"Well, I do have one more idea" Gerry responded. Gerry explains that the calendar will be sold locally but that could only make so much money. The local calendar would be nice and wholesome but maybe if they took some more risqué photos and sold those internationally, they could make way more money. For the veterans of course.

Erica was a bit taken aback by Gerry's suggestion. "You mean like pornography" she replied.

"Well, I like to think of it as more erotic art" said Gerry.

"The photos would still be very tasteful, just more suggestive and show a little more skin" Gerry explained.

Erica didn't think she could possibly show more skin without being full undressed. The dress was already very short, some of her bare cheeks were exposed, and she had ample cleavage which left little to the imagination. "Are you sure this is a good way to help out the charity", Erica inquired.

"I believe this will do a great deal of good for veterans" Gerry answered. Mostly one veteran in particular Gerry thought to himself but Erica didn't need to know that for now.

Erica agreed since it was for charity and after Gerry assured her several times that no one in the USA, including her husband, would ever see the photos. Gerry offered to be the first to start undressing. He took off his shirt exposing his six-pack abs. They were soft and slightly wrinkled but still very impressive for someone his age. He suggested Erica remove her dress but keep the rest of the uniform in place for now.

Erica was apprehensive because that would leave in her just nylon tights and high heels basically. She still had on a bra, but she had forgotten to put her underwear back on while getting dressed.

Gerry assured her that they were almost done and that she wouldn't be stretched past her limitations. As Erica agreed and started to remove her dress, Gerry could feel his own clothing starting to become tighter while watching her expose her bare muff to him. Gerry suggested they took a few photos of them actually kissing, some actions shots of them simulating love making, and finally a few shots of the "final act" should be all they needed.

Erica was weary of actually kissing another man, but she pretended like it was acting in her mind and told herself that should be ok. As Gerry and Erica's lips met, she realized he was a very good kisser. He had soft, sensual lips and as he kissed her, he allowed his hands to take some "liberties" across her body. Erica could feel her body betray as her as she responded to being groped by easing more and more into Gerry's body.

After a few minutes of making out, Gerry asked Erica to sit on her knees with her an upright posture. He wanted to take some photos of her revealing his manhood. Once she was seated with her heels sticking out, Gerry moved her hands to his crotch. He could see her face light up as she felt the size of his manhood for the first time with her hands. "Now take it out slowly and I will get some action shots of you doing it before we put it back up" he said.

Erica did as she was told and slowly unzipped his pants, reached in, and pulled out a painfully large cock. Her jaw dropped like she had just seen Mount Everest for the first time. Gerry knew he had his new MILF right where he wanted and he asked her if everything was ok, while still managing to keep his cock out and in her hands.

Erica gulped and said yes and that she just had never seen a dick that big before. Well, she explained that she did have a dildo that rivaled his but at the moment, she couldn't tell which was bigger to her own shock and disbelief. Without her even realizing, Erica had used two hands to support the weight of it and had even begun slowly stroking it.

"I think these photos will look great" Gerry said. Let's move on to the sexual position photos. Lay flat on the bike and I'll make it appear that I'm about to enter you. Erica broke out of her trance and laid flat on the seat of the motorcycle. She spread her legs open to grant Gerry access to her already moistened pussy. Gerry eyed her neat and trimmed lady bits like a bomber aiming for his target. He lined up his large member and started rubbing her clit with his cock. Gerry snapped a few phots and then said "wait". "We need to present the appearance that you are fully aroused".

"How can we do that" Erica cooed as he was still rubbing her clit with his cock. "

I have a thought" he said as he buried his face in her pussy.

Erica gasped and screamed "Mister Gerry!" as he continued to slurp up her now slopping pussy. Erica's mouth protested but her body said something different. She was thoroughly enjoying the tongue lashing that Gerry was giving her.

Once she was close to climax Gerry suddenly stopped and said "ok, that looks convincing".

Erica tried to catch her breath to ask him why he stopped when Gerry returned to his standing positing and began rubbing her clit with his monster cock again. As he was gliding his cock back for the fifth time, he decided to break the last barrier, and let the tip slip in. Erica let out a moan that was a mixture of pleasure and pain as her vagina attempted to accommodate the invading specimen. Gerry was quite skilled at being gentle before taking his lovers to pound town, so he gracefully allowed Erica to warm up to his size.

Erica's mind was currently in a fog. The true extent of the situation was finally dawning on her and she was afraid she was too far past the point of no return at the moment. It felt wrong but so good at the same time. Half of her mind was afraid of what this big cock would do to her, but the other half was ready to take on the challenge.

"These photos will do wonders for the veterans", Gerry said aloud as he pushed another inch of cock into Erica.

"Ugh, ugh, mmm" Erica half grunted through her teeth. "I never realized helping out those who served would be such a big commitment" Erica said while trying to steady herself on the bike.

While still going slow and easy, Gerry's long strokes were starting to push her smaller frame off of the motorcycle. Gerry finally thought he had primed Erica enough and he sensed it was time to go full throttle. He pulled out the 4 to 5 inches that were buried in Erica and then plunged forward almost as deep as he could go.

Erica sat up so she could look down at her pussy while screaming out "OH GOD, ITS SO BIG!"

Gerry knew he had conquered her but he wanted to make completely sure she was a willing participant so he asked her if she would like to stop.

"Mmm, ump, hmph, no keep going" Erica hissed though her mouth.

Gerry looked up to make eye contact with one of his hidden cameras and gave a thumbs up. He knew she was all his and he could do no wrong now. Gerry continued to pound Erica and inch her closer and closer to her first orgasm.

Erica was now thinking maybe it was a mistake to have both of her children by C-section. A natural birth may have prepared her for the onslaught she was currently taking.

Gerry looked down at Erica's beautiful face and knew she was close to climaxing. He was surprised she managed to last this long, so he licked his fingertips and started rubbing her clit while fucking her.

This was the last push Erica needed and she cried out "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA CUM!" Erica ascended to a climax that she had never reached before.

Gerry was pleased and did not want to stop but he felt his own climax approaching so he eased off the throttle to give both of them a break.

"Let's try a new position" Gerry commanded. He picked up the sweet MILF and carried her inside to the tent. He set her down on her heels in front of the desk. Turned her around, lowered her across the desk face first and spread her legs open. Gerry lined his huge member up to her opening and gently slid in as much of his 10 inches that her vagina would allow.

Erica gasped and her mouth fell open as she somehow had already forgotten how thick his cock was.

Gerry reached around to Erica's cleavage line and pulled her breasts out from her bra, freeing the girls and letting them bounce as he pounded into her. Erica reared up and let Gerry ride her like the beautiful stallion she was.

Erica's pussy was literally dripping with juices as it tried to lubricate itself in an attempt to protect itself from the size of Gerry's cock. Erica herself did not even realize the puddle that was forming at her heels. She was in pure ecstasy and loving every minute of this. Her second orgasm was fast approaching, and she could sense its arrival. Almost at that exact moment, Gerry reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit again. This outcome was the same as the one before and she screamed aloud for the world to hear that she was cumming again.

Gerry was proud of himself but this time he did not slow down or stop. He continued to hammer into Erica with no mercy.

As Erica's legs were shaking and spasming beneath her, Erica wondered how long this silver fox could possibly keep this up. Her much younger husband never seemed to last for than 10 minutes. Erica was in no mindset to judge time currently, but she was sure she had been getting her guts rearranged for at least 20 minutes now.

Gerry thought to himself that a few more orgasms should do the trick and then he may have another young housewife to add to his collection of beauties. He slowed down his jackhammer pace and took nice, long strokes into this MILF's pussy. Slowly in and out he would go. Each time he pulled out; all 10 inches were almost completely withdrawn. Then he would slowly drive home each and every inch until he was balls deep again. He kept this pace up until he felt her pussy muscles start to tighten again. This was his que that an orgasm was coming and that it was time to switch tactics.

Now, when he pulled out slowly, he would then bury his cock in hard and fast. Slow and steady out, and then fast and hard in. Slow and steady out, and then fast and hard in. Slow and steady out, and then fast and hard in. Erica came so hard that she collapsed onto the floor. Gerry gave her a minute to come down from her high as he observed his handy work.

One more should do it he thought. Gerry helped Erica up to her feet on her wobbly legs. With the high heels on she was like a baby deer trying to walk for the first time. Gerry laid her down on top of the desk facing him. He put one leg on each shoulder, reinserted himself, and started to get her gears going again. Gerry bent over and passionately kissed her as he increased his paced. After a moment of sensual kissing, he released her and started to pound her again. He wanted Erica to know that they were fucking and not making love.

Someone watching from afar would have been able to take in quite the site. Erica's long legs on Gerry's shoulders, her breasts beautifully bouncing with every stroke, Gerry's long cock disappearing into Erica's throbbing cunt. It was very erotic, and the thrill of the moment was not lost on the participants. Gerry was starting to lose the battle and could feel his orgasm fast approaching.

Beneath him, Erica could be heard saying "oh shit oh shit fuck fuck". Fresh, white cream was building up on Gerry's cock as Erica gave up more and more of her cum juices. Gerry and Erica were both close and they both knew it. Both were breathing heavily and started to tighten in their loins.

Erica's last orgasm washed over her as Gerry pulled out and she slid off the desk and down on her heels. Gerry had not planned on this, but Erica was at the perfect height as he lost control and shot his load all over her beautiful face. Erica's bouncy curls and pinup face were soon painted over like a Van Gogh masterpiece. Gerry collapsed to the ground himself as Erica took in what had just happened to her. A man old enough to be her father had just given her the best sex of her life. She was used and sure she would be sore in the morning. One thought consoled her mine as she laid on her back covered in baby making juice. "At least I did my part for the Veterans".

The End

12