All Comments on 'The Pirate'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
swedishreader1swedishreader1about 3 years ago
The very first

750 word snippet I have enjoyed.

Not a story as it can't be but really nice.

Please don't do any more.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"Oh eek", she shrieked?

That line alone made the story worth the read. Too funny for words. But all I could picture in this story was Johnny Depp chasing some wench around the ship's cabin. Better this was in humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Arrrrr

Someone's been influenced by reading "The Pearl" I see.

Good olde Victorian erotica.

Now, where be that wench? Me ship is in dire need of a port.

johnadpjohnadpabout 3 years ago
Very Nicely Done

5 stars!

While this may have been one of the best 750 word story I've read on here, don't do it again! You're too good of a writer, so want to get a lot more than 750 words out of you.

RiverMayaRiverMayaabout 3 years ago
Comment

A most excellent story, 5 ☆s!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Damn

I thought we has us a real Pirate’s tale there, but it was one of them fancy dress up parties all along. Still enjoyed it, even with no bloodshed.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

A little play is good for the soul!

5

xiluaxiluaabout 3 years ago
Aye, aye captain

That was very funny. I did have an inkling that it was role playing, but not sure till the end. 5*****

LoejtcLoejtcabout 3 years ago

Well done. Left a smile on my face. Love diverse, novel storylines.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Okay, I know this story was all role play, but why, whether it be rape or cuck stories, do the guys stick their cock in mouths that don't want them? It's an invitation to getting it bitten off!

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Lovely light short

Thanks for the entertainment Captain Jack.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
Cute!

With all the "pirate" stories here, I was afraid this would try to be serious about pirates. It was far more fun than that. Thanks for sharing.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago
Arrr... A pirates life we live.

Very funny. Thanks, sometimes you just need a good laugh.

ptolmetptolmetabout 3 years ago

Outstanding! That is lots of fun to read! Thanks for sharing.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

That was nice.

Only thing missing

was a little rum.

Top ratings from me.

TXanyTXanyabout 3 years ago
At least 100 words too long! Fun, though

Pego? really?

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Someone that put some decent thought into making a fun read!!

KRD19254KRD19254about 3 years ago

Hark, that is what thou means by "splitting the main-brace?" Nah, didn't think so either, it does not taste nearly the same but will put a smile on your face. Make the wench walk a stiff wooden plank. May you always sail the seven seas with a stiff wind and fallowing seas.

/

5*, Hooyah, Salute, from a Crusty Imperial Exalted Shellback of Neptune's realm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dumb and silly.

Hope it works for them.

Thanks for the effort.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
Jolly good fun

The sex and the puns were great. :)

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Good job SleeperyJim. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

@sbrooks103x

Do you ever lighten up? Your comment was the only negative in the 21 comments here.

You need to take a break once in a while and smell the roses.

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

Love the humour and dialogue

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 3 years ago

Now that fun! Thank you! If it'd been me I don't think I could have kept a straight face saying those lines and probably ruined the mood! LOL!

Killian

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

I saw Johny Depp in an adult " Pirates of the Carribean"

Funny!

LOL

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

A delightful 5-star dalliance. This is what 750 word challenge can be in the hands (pen?) of a skilled writer.

This is my 1st dip into your story pool. I'll come back and swim around in a bit.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

very good, as usual..................

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 2 years agoAuthor

I really enjoyed writing this one, chuckling all the way through as I typed. But I did do research as well. Pego is genuine archaic slang for a penis, as used in the Victorian and Georgian eras. You would be astonished at some of the other terms for body parts and sex acts. Even in a 750-word, I do like to get things right.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

"...my galleon sallied forth and invaded her port...". HAHAHAHAHAHA! I've read some other stories so I know the author is not a 20yo stoner. Reminds me of a little adolescent nonsense:

"To the woods, to the woods!"

"No! I'll scream!"

"How loud can you scream?"

"ohh"

"To the woods, to the woods!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fun read! Quite this author's trade mark! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THAT WAS FUN!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good one. Easy to see it coming, but none the less an enjoyable read. Four stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cute

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

No mention of Master Bates, seaman Staines or Rodger the cabin boy. None of these were in Capt Pugwash, but strangely Bates was the name of the Master in a well known Sunday night seafaring drama.

Jim says he likes to be accurate but: The hilt of a cutlass has no pommel so is not heavy enough to smash through a door. Can foppish describe a garment that is (generally) unseen. I've only ever seen foppish used in terms of gents attire. Useless fact or perhaps folklore the last naval use of a cutlass was HMS Cossack's boarding party on The Altmark.

If we're going to be silly, it's sad that the sexual union was not that of the fabled "Angry Pirate." This is where the male deposits his load into the lady's eye, then kicks her in a shin as she goes to stand. Think about the lady's hand and leg positions.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sweetly funny. I’m happy for them both.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shiver me timbers, there be squalls ahead!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous