All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 13'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sithonsithonalmost 7 years ago
I tried to read it.

I tried to read it but the gay thing just put me off. I kind of feel bad that I wasn't able to Overlook it and just enjoy the story but the stories sexual element just wasn't what I'm into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yay new chapter

More. Sailor needs his Captain. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I've been waiting everyday for a update for this story, and as usual you sure didn't disappoint. I love this story so much, it's so well written and the plot is great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still following the story

Please write more pages next time after waiting for an update for so long at least add the pages yo make the wait worthy. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

loving the enby representation <3

canndcanndover 6 years ago
The people always respond the same

Sadly we still exist with prejudices. No matter the genre, if there is a male x male theme they want it under gay male. It makes it easier to follow anyhow. People don't know where to look for the next update. I'd just stick with that. If you are gonna switch around you will lose readers who were with you from the start and who wait for the next update on the gay male new story list. If you w wanna pour under different genres then put a note at top staying the gay male action included to avoid bitching that they weren't warned etc.

I'm confused about sneg and the whole reference to they. It's that the man and three good within like the sailor and the sea? Also I didn't catch them dealing with the first mate and the other guy from the Skelton Crew. Did they stay on board? I'm wondering if this took the month when it seems days went by since the capt left. Did they set a meeting place? Or will he know where he is bc he is the sea. Can you clarify they meaning at all? Is his family the only ones with things ability. I assume drey had the same ability so how can he hide from him on the water? Does it make his boat a target? This whole nameless theme is another thing you are kinda vague on. I'd it just a choice to not use ur name so you aren't as easy to be found?

Fans tend to be willing to volunteer to help authors out. Please try to ask someone to beta read maybe bc sometimes you think these ideas are clear to the reader bc it's in your head you may not see that the reader may need clarification.

I wanna hear from inchoate to see if he is happy to be back? Wool the join the capt and begin their reign of vengeance? It reminds me of Arya on game of thrones with her list of people to take out. Most of these men have a target. I do Hope you can answer some of this. I may re post this to you bc you r in ch 15 and may not see it. I'd you've answered something in 14 and 15 just ignore that.

This story is great and I'm really enjoying it. Consider putting it on wattpad under mxm since there are lots of people who will enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sneg

Can someone please explain Sneg to me? I like the character... I just don’t get the switches back and fourth from one person to multiple people... is it multiple personalities in one person like Sybil? Is it a hive mentality like the borg? It’s very confusing... I love the rest and even like Sneg but would appreciate some clarification:)

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerover 5 years ago
Sneg

I'm not 100% on Sneg myself, as far as the authors vision for them, but I believe they are a They as a non gender specific being, as well as being a conduit to all the whispering voices of their God. That is how I see them.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

I can certainly relate to Ichor's energies on returning to this life. It's pretty scary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES