All Comments on 'The Pirate King'

by RC_of_Doom

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
liked it

and would like to read more about sean and his company. possibly a ch 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
same here

i like it. I love the irony quote the Koran about infidels and selling them as slaves and the bulk at using it to be punished as a thief when they are the thief. That is so what would happen.

OccamspiledriverOccamspiledriverover 13 years ago
Good...but

Liked it but ....ther is always a but. The M-18 Claymore has "Front Toward Enemy" not "this side toward enemy" and the buck shot is actually the size of BBs, about 700 of them.

Not a big deal but the Claymore was/is one of my favorites.

Also I have a problem withe idea that a couple of RPG hits even at or below the water line could sink a Liner that size. Those RPG HEAT rounds are going to put small holes in the hull which damage control can easily handle.

Outside of two technical issues it was a well written entertaining story. I have always wondered why Q ships have not been borught into use in dealing with the pirate problem.

mizzmareemizzmareeover 13 years ago
I hope there will more

So far this sounds pretty fun. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mashallah

Great piece, waa mahadsantahay walaalkiis. sifiican ayaan ku siigeeystay sheekadan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRC_of_Doom@RC_of_Doom
Been a while. Near a decade, actually. I created this profile a long time ago, when I was quite stupid. But I've been busy. I've come out with nearly 30 books and a bunch of short stories. I've even gotten married (three years, already, and they said it wouldn't last.) All m...