The Pirate, Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Izzy and Ellie have keys to my apartment. I'm sure, if either had an apartment, I'd have a key to theirs as well. But both are still living in the dorms, saying it's cheaper. It is. But I wouldn't be surprised if next semester Izzy is sharing an apartment with Adam. I trust both with my place. I don't know which of them let Paige out of her kennel, but I knew one of them would. Neither would mind. Both appreciate Paige's service as a waitress.

That's what Paige is doing now. When I step in, leading Ciara in by the rope leash, Paige is nude, on her knees, and serving one of the boys another drink. The boy, it seems, is far more interested in Paige's perky breasts than the drink. Then again, I'm not serving alcohol. Just coffee, juice, and a variety of teas. The glass is garnished with a little pirate flag atop a toothpick. As are all of the glasses.

Someone, my money would be on Izzy, has also brought back pirate hats for the party. All of the guests are wearing them. It's a surprise for me that makes me laugh. The hats are just so Disney! My fault. I know how much Izzy loves little parties, and I told her about Ciara. Not much, just that she was a boat captain and I planned to tease her by "capturing" her. It seems Izzy has added a few little touches of her own to the party.

"No," I giggle. "We captured a boat, but there was no gold aboard! I had to settle for taking its captain as my prisoner."

Now that the door is shut, I nod to Sophie. Sophie grabs the bottom of the sack that's serving as Ciara's dress and lifts it up, over her head, down the rope leash, and off. That nicely bares the full extent of the heavy irons on Ciara. And it just as fully bares every bit of Ciara's naked body.

Ciara blushes faintly. Her eyes dart around the room, taking in all of the eyes now checking out her naked body. She blushes a little brighter. I hear the chains rattle quietly, too. With them on, there's no way she can cover anything. All she can do is stand there and be flaunted.

"A redhead," Ellie's friend remarks with a touch of wantonness in his voice. I know Ellie isn't dating him, but that's all I know. Judging from his looks, I'd bet he's one of her hippie friends. Since Ellie is about half a hippie herself, she has more than a few hippie friends. His eyes are mostly on the wisp of Ciara's bush as if he's confirming that she's a natural redhead.

"Aye," I giggle, "this slave will fetch a good price on my auction block." I've kind of harped on the theme of selling Ciara. By now, I'm sure Ciara is wondering just what I mean by selling her. If I'm serious, too. I'm sure she's envisioning herself being sold and handed over to some random guy. And wondering what that's going to be like. I do plan to sell her. Later. But Ciara isn't going to know that until it happens. Until then, she's going to be wondering if I'm really going to do that to her.

I reach out and cup my hand under one of Ciara's soft mounds, lightly hefting the breast. As it lifts, it takes on the moderate pointiness I'd see with it dangling from her chest. I don't have to do anything to stiffen her nipples up. Those are still as hard as ever. And still sticking out so prominently from the tips of her mounds. I give her breast a little squish, again feeling it's spongy softness. It's almost like a water balloon, only somewhat firmer, as I knead the mound.

It has the desired effect. All of the guys lock their eyes on Ciara's breasts, watching me squish one so openly. And Ciara notices that. She blushes a slight shade pinker. "Look at those huge nipples," I announce in the voice of a buyer appraising Her new purchase. As if I'm stating a fact that affects its value, boasting about my newfound toy. "Those should add a few pieces of sliver to this whore's value."

That gets smiles from the guys, all of whom I suspect are imagining those nipples in their mouths about now. Men are so predictable. But it also gets Adam a little warning nudge from Izzy. He tries to wipe the grin from his face. He doesn't do too well, but well enough for Izzy. According to her, they have an agreement about my little parties. They come together. He can look. He can touch, as long as he doesn't touch too much. But he can't do anything with the toy. I assume that applies only to the toys I'm flaunting, and probably Paige. Not the other guests. At least not unless they flaunt themselves first. I think it's a necessary accommodation to their relationship. Izzy enjoys coming to these little shows too much. She never participates, just watches, but she loves watching. She's rather playful.

Ellie, on the other hand, seems to enjoy bringing a different guy every time. I think she likes to tease the guys with the show. She never brings one she's currently dating, so the guys with her are always free to partake of the toy, as far as I allow it. I think she just enjoys watching the guys, seeing how they handle something so far out from what they've known.

The other two girls are girls who have been after me to invite them to one of my shows. If I wanted to, I'd have a waiting list for invitations. I don't keep one. When I need bodies for an audience, I just pick a couple that have been eager to see a show. When the show calls for some participation, I always make sure the girls know what they're getting into. What they'll be expected to do, and not do. Sometimes, like now, I allow them to bring a friend. But they're responsible for ensuring that their friend follows the rules of the show. Since Ciara doesn't have much connection to Mobile, and thus no reason to hide her submissive side here, the rules are rather lax today. I don't have to worry about my guests telling the world about this show. They're welcome to. If that was a concern I'd have far more careful who I invited. And they wouldn't be bringing guests of their own.

But what can they say? I won't be using Ciara's name. They don't have any clue who she is, other than that she's the captain of some boat. It could be a 12-foot canoe that she's the captain of. They don't know where she's from, although her accent will give them a good idea that she's Irish. They're welcome to talk about the middle-aged redheaded boat captain.

For privacy, my privacy, I do have a rule about pictures. I only allow them with my permission, and I get copies of them. Any picture that shows me, Sophie, or Paige must be deleted. And any picture that shows too much of the toy, as in enough that she could be identified, gets deleted as well. The only exception is for Ellie and Izzy. I trust both of them completely, so they can take whatever pictures they want. But they can only share those that the others could have taken.

I slip the noose over Ciara's head and off. Then I put my hand to her shoulder and roughly shove her down. At the same time, I tap the back of her knee with my foot, buckling her knees. It sends Ciara dropping hard down to her knees and gasping in the surprise of it as she does.

I don't even allow Ciara the fraction of a second to catch her balance. I just flick my wrist, sending the soft leather tip of my crop snapping lightly, but firmly, against her stomach. The lower part of her stomach, between her hands and her pubes. It lands with a decent cracking and sears a light pink crop print onto her bronzed flesh.

Ciara yelps a loud "YEOW!" Her stomach reflexively pulls back from the crop, bring her bottom over her heels. It gives my guests the first hint of her thick accent.

Another flick of my wrist send the crop snapping another crop print onto one of Ciara's knees, at the top and mostly on the inside. As much on the inside as is accessible with her knees almost closed. Ciara yelps again. But it gets those knees flying apart, rattling the heavy chain as they stretch it taut.

A yank of Ciara's hair gets her to straighten her back up. "You'll mind your manners like a proper slave, bimbo." I scold Ciara firmly, finally telling her why she was swatted with the crop. Hopefully, it's also setting the tone for the evening. I plan to treat Ciara harshly and be rough with her. Not hurt her, though. Just rough enough to constantly remind her that she's nothing but another slave here. And a slave that has little, if any, value here.

"Yes, Captain Rodgers..." Ciara answers.

I unlock Ciara's hands from the chain running the length of her body, but I leave the cuffs locked together. I yank Ciara's bound hands up, pulling them high above her head and stretching her arms. It allows for a much better view of her breasts, pulling her arms away from their sides. It also pulls the skin of her chest tighter, and that slightly lifts her mounds and pulls them somewhat taut. They hold their roundness, leaving only the very tips of them, right at her long nipples, looking pointy.

I hold Ciara's hands high for several seconds, allowing everyone a good look at her nipples. Then I throw them down toward her lap with a hard shove. Her hands fall. I put my foot on her hands, pinning them all the way down against her pubes. Then I grab her hair again and give that a hard yank, snapping her head back so that her eyes are looking up at me. As tall as she is, I'm sure looking up at another woman is not something she's accustomed to.

I stare down into her eyes. "Unless you're anxious to get on the rack and learn some manner the hard way, bimbo, I'd suggest you be a slave bitch. Now get out there and make yourself useful. We can always use another serving wench." I laugh.

And I don't give Ciara even a second to get moving. I have my crop. I flick it, this time putting some power into it, and send it snapping another crop print onto one of Ciara's bare cheeks as it hangs in the space between her heels.

Ciara squeals a pained, and loud, cry. Then she starts shuffling along on her knees trying to move away from the crop. She scurries a few feet like that, then quickly gets up to her feet.

I snap the crop again, this time searing a matching light red crop print onto her other cheek. Now that she's on her feet, I can see her body stiffen hard as the stroke lands, her hips thrusting forward to pull her bottom away as she cries out.

"What are you waiting for, bimbo? Go on, fetch your new owner a nice glass of black cherry tea. Hurry, bimbo." I wave the crop as a threat of another swat if she doesn't move fast enough.

"Yes, Captain!" Ciara blurts out. She shuffles her feet, the chains rattling loudly as they limit her steps to short ones. The short steps slow her down considerably. Ciara keeps her feet shuffling as fast as the chains allow. She heads for the kitchen.

Ciara has had a few sessions here, so by now, she knows where my kitchen is. She's served me and Sophie before, too. I always have my toys serve. Humbly. It's such a necessary, and subservient, skill for them to learn.

I help myself to a seat on my sofa. Someone, probably Ellie, has but some YouTube music videos playing on my TV. I'm fairly sure it's one of Ellie's playlists. It's definitely not mine. But the music is decent enough for this little get together. Sophie comes with me and kneels at my side. It's her usual place.

Ciara is back fairly quickly with my tea. As I've trained her to do, she comes over and drops to her knees in front of me. This time I don't have to swat her with the crop for her to get into a proper pose. She spreads her knees and feet until the chain at her ankles is pulled taut. She sits back, her bottom in the space between her heels. And she sits up with her back straight. She faces forward, her head angled just slightly to keep her eyes fully downcast. She holds her hands flat with their palms up, turning them into a little tray that's six inches out in front of her nipples. My tea rests atop her palms. "Here is your tea, my Captain." Ciara politely offers, her voice soft and sweet.

I've noticed that Ellie's friend has shifted his attention to Summer, leaving her friend kind of awkwardly alone for a moment. Maybe the guy finally figured out that he doesn't have a chance with Ellie and moved on. I don't really care. But Summer's friend is left just sitting there. He decides to take advantage of it. He asks if he could get another cup of tea as well.

I casually slap Ciara across her face. "What are you waiting for, bitch? Serve, wench!" I slap her face again, this time her other cheek. It leaves them equally pink with my little handprints.

Ciara squeals a slightly pleading "Yes, my Captain!" And awkwardly stumbles up to her feet, moving as fast as she can. The chain limits how much she can move her feet, making it difficult for her to get up quickly. And the chain rattles enough for us all to hear it. Once on her feet, Ciara scurries off to the kitchen.

I turn to the guy. "I'm Pepper..."

"Yeah, I know. I remember you from organic chem," he says. "I'm Tate, Summer's lab partner."

Yup, now I remember that. Or rather remember seeing them working together. Summer is a fairly pretty and friendly girl. Plus she knows how to be fun. I'd guess she's about 5'4" and maybe 125, 130, pounds with brown hair and eyes. I'm sure she dates. So I wonder why she brought her lab partner to the party. At least I do now that Summer's starting to flirt with the guy Ellie brought. Obviously, she's not dating this guy, or there's be some harsh words being exchanged by now.

Her friend is kind of cute, too. I wouldn't exactly call him a linebacker, or a hunk of beef, but he's cute enough. He's about 6-foot tall, which is slightly tall even for a guy. I'd guess just under 200 pounds, but those are pounds of muscle, not fat. It gives him a decently athletic look, just not like a weightlifter. More like a guy who takes care of himself. He has short, well-trimmed, dark brown hair, and eyes. I can't help but think he'd be a cute partner for Ciara. Both are tall and athletic looking. Of course, he's only about 20 years old, not 40+ as Ciara is.

"Since this is your first time at one of my parties, did Summer tell you the rules? It's pretty simple. You can do anything you want to my slaves, the naked ones. This slave," I point to Sophie, "is my handmaiden. It's off-limits. Just don't penetrate them without my permission, and don't injure them. No marks that will last more than a day or so. And I check all pictures taken. You're free to take pictures of bimbo, as long as they don't show too much of her face. No pictures of skanky," I point to Paige, "that show any of her face. And none that show me or my handmaiden. Otherwise, feel free to make good use of that worthless bimbo I captured today."

I smirk. I saw his eyes feasting on Ciara's breasts. I'd bet he's never seen nipples as long as hers. Ciara's are fairly long by any standards. I'd guess about double the average length of a woman's nipples. Enough so as to be an "oddity," something unique about her body. Some little thing about it that both sets it out from the pack and will be the thing everyone remembers about it.

"Bimbo's breasts are fairly soft and squishy, with silky smooth skin on them. You might like them. Go ahead and help yourself to them if you want..." I smirk even wider and add "unless Summer will castrate you for it. I do have a pair of pruning shears in the dungeon, and I wouldn't want Summer to bring them out for you."

That gets me a good laugh from the girls. And it gets Emma's date a good long evil stare from her. Emma has been to two of my shows before. I know her well enough. She doesn't mind helping out or playing a role, as long as her clothes get to stay on. I know she's dating someone, and that they've been together for at least the semester, probably longer. I'm just assuming that the slightly short, definitely stout, Latin-looking guy with her is the guy she's been dating.

He's not quite my type. But he's definitely worth a look. He might be short, maybe only an inch or so taller than Emma, but he has the defined muscles of a weightlifter showing on his arms below his sleeves. He has short, well-trimmed, jet-black hair and brown eyes. And a nice smile. I'm guessing that glare from Emma was her warning to him not to have too much fun with Ciara or Paige, lest she borrows the pruning shears. And Emma knows where the playroom is. He catches it. Smart guy. He puts his arm a little snugger around Emma's shoulder. Emma grins.

Ciara returns with Tate's tea. She kneels before him and serves him as well. Tate says nothing. Not dismissed, Ciara stays put where she's at. Tate takes a sip of tea. He sets his cup on a table beside him.

He moves slightly cautiously as he puts his hand to Ciara's breast. He gives it a couple of gentle squishes. It doesn't take him but a couple of seconds before the caution is gone. As soon as he sees that Ciara won't balk at being felt up. His hand quickly makes its way down to Ciara's nipple. He strokes his finger along its entire length. Then he gives it a couple of light pinches, one at its tip and one at the base of it. He keeps the nipple between his fingers. "Dang, that thing is as hard as a rock all the way to its top!" He has a bit of surprise in his voice.

Summer glances over to him and smirks. Silently she mouths "you so owe me." It tells me that she brought him as a favor to him, one she intends to collect on in spades. I knew she was a smart girl. She quickly slips her phone out of her pocket and snaps a picture that can't possibly show much more than Ciara's breast. Mostly it's going to show Ciara's long nipple pinched between his fingers. Fingers that aren't as wide as the nipple is long, leaving the tip of it standing out past his fingers. She winks.

I see a few questioning glances exchanged between Emma and her guy. Ellie must see it as well. Ellie is anything but shy. She reaches right over Ciara and down to Ciara's other breast. She pinches the sides of Ciara's mound in her hand. "Oh, they are really soft, not firm." she holds onto the mound, slightly angling it to point Ciara's nipple at Emma's guy, and wiggles the mound to wave the nipple at him in the invitation.

I see Emma nod faintly. Her guy reaches out and pinches the offered nipple. Ellie releases the mound and steps away. Ellie turns to me and flashes a smile. Emma's guy, I still haven't caught his name, hangs onto Ciara's nipple. In about half of a minute, the two guys are sharing Ciara, each enthusiastically fondling one of her breasts. Ciara obediently kneels still and allow them to play with her breasts.

Five minutes later, Tate has Ciara turned over his knees, something he asked me if he could do. It has her bottom pulled nicely taut. He's busy caressing those firm globes and their silky skin as Ciara lies over his legs.

"What a skank." I hear Emma's comment. She points quickly and generally in the direction of Ciara's pussy.

Tate takes his finger and runs the tip of it over the pussy mound of Ciara's pussy. This time I get only a glance from him to "ask" if this is fine with me. I don't say anything. He strokes her pussy with his finger. Then he announces, "She's right, this bimbo's pussy is dripping wet!" And that draws the attention of the other guys, even though Izzy's boyfriend tries to hide it. The guy Ellie brought actually gets up and looks. "Wow, like sloppy." He adds.

I invite him to get a better look. He glances at Tate. Tate nods. The guy puts his fingers to Ciara's lips. "Like, so wow!" He blurts out with some excitement in his voice, "This bimbo has like the plumpest lips ever!" then he pulls those lips apart, baring Ciara's pussy to his eyes. And to Tate's eyes. Tate is looking down just as eagerly.

"Damn!" Tate comments, "her pussy looks awfully tight for such a bimbo!" The other guy agrees loudly that it does. Emma's guy peeks too, but wisely he decides not to comment on it. Then he peeks again after casting a wary eye towards Emma.

After another minute or so, Tate gives Ciara a couple of light spanks on her bottom. Ciara flinches lightly from them but otherwise lies still for it. She doesn't even cry out, just grunts muted breaths from each. Tate sends her on her way. Immediately someone else grabs her and sends her to fetch something.