The Pirate, Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Master Dave told me that Mistress Kim wanted a bubble bath, and I was to give it to her. He watched me closely while I washed her and served her cold champagne in her hot bath. Both of them had me give them long massages.

Then I was told to tongue Mistress Kim as she straddled my face. While I was doing that, Master Dave fucked her. She definitely liked that, Ma'am, she screamed the hottest moans. Master Dave must have as well. His cum was dripping from her pussy all over my chin! She allowed me to tongue her pussy clean after that.

In the morning, Master Dave woke me and told me to wake Mistress Kim with my tongue to her pussy. I think it was a surprise for her. I'm certain that she liked her surprise, that night she told Master Dave that she would like the same wake up this morning, Ma'am. And he told me to give it to her.

They had me wait on them constantly, Ma'am. While I was, Master Dave kept teasing me by fondling me! It was lunchtime when Mistress Kim surprised me by telling me to bend over the kitchen table. When I did, she pulled my butt cheeks wide apart and offered my butt to Master Dave. She watched him use me!

I'm very sorry, Ma'am. Please forgive me, my Captain. Master Dave was fairly rough with my butt. And I was a very naughty whore, Ma'am. I came. I came so cheaply that my pussy dripped on their floor. Mistress Kim took a belt to my slutty butt for messing on their floor, and then she made me clean it up.

That evening I was allowed to bathe them both. And massage them both. Master Dave fucked me, but this time I just barely managed to behave and not cum like a cheap whore. Mistress Kim rewarded me by allowing me to suck my skank off of his cock. Then, when I did, Master Dave was amazed that I am so trashy that I could swallow his entire cock and allowed me to keep going and suck him off.

Mistress Kim allowed me to tongue her again, this time she made Master Dave watch me very closely.

I believe they were pleased with me, Ma'am. Thank you for the surprise, and wonderful, session, Ma'am. I am so ready for this long cruise now. And I'm already wondering when you decide to play with my slutty butt again, Ma'am! Please don't take too long! My pussy has burning since Ashley teased me with that picture, Ma'am!"

Your captive and whore, bimbo.

That's the email I get Monday morning from Ciara. I'd told her to email me and tell me what they did with her. It was in the instructions she was to be left with.

I already knew most of it. Kim sent me a few emails Sunday telling me what she was thinking of and asking for advice.

Just as I know that Kim and David are both thrilled with their purchase. Apparently, David had always been curious to try anal sex, and Kim firmly unwilling to try it. He'd given up any hope years ago. But, in Kim's words, there doesn't seem to be anything that Ciara won't do. And she clearly didn't mind David using her bottom.

Oh, and David has decided the myth is fact, redheads are wild in bed, or at least Irish redheads are.

Authors Note:

I generally don't publish more than one story featuring a toy, although there have been some exceptions to that. I do that because most of a subs sessions have some similarities to them, owing to what arouses a sub, and when publishing my stories, I try for variety. It's a lot of work to change the details so that the subs can't be identified, and I just can't do that for every session I have with every toy.

That said, all of the toys featured in this story, except Ciara whose story this is, have been in one of my published stories.

Penelope appears in "Unfortunate Timing."

Nicole appears in "Bare Before Her Daughter."

Sabrina appears in "The Neighbors."

Kim and David appear in "The Spice."

"Unfortunate Timing" is available on Literotica. The other stories are available free online but haven't been posted on Literotica.