The Pirate Queen's Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered aloud, "PL? What's PL?"

Kelly beamed, "Borrowing it cost me a big donation, and the museum wants it back next Friday. PL stands for PIERRE LAFITTE!!! It's a REAL pirate saber, from a REAL pirate captain! Jean Lafitte was his brother!"

Wow! I might have been the last person to ever have their clothes cut off by a real pirate sword! I wasn't sure if that was a good thing, or not. A nude beauty holding a razor-sharp sword inches from my cock had been scary, but supremely exciting!

A whistle blew and Kelly ran up the stairs. (LADDER - LADDER - Landlubber!). Learning about boats was starting to seem like work. The instructor captain came aboard and talked with Kelly about her plans. They went below to do a quick inspection of the engine room before we left. After a few minutes they returned with Cindy. She was super-cute in her angel costume.

Kelly asked the instructor, "May I?" He nodded.

Kelly started giving orders. "Stow shore utilities! Single up lines! Land the gangway!" A minute later she called out, "Cast off and make weigh! Starboard engine ahead slow!" The instructor was the only "crew" aboard, so he steered and ran the engines.

Kelly leaned over to me and said, "Sails are great for nostalgia and saving fuel, but tonight the wind's blowing the wrong way and we're racing the sun to the limit line."

As we left the harbor mouth, Kelly told the instructor captain, "Both engines ahead two thirds. Rudder 10 degrees to port and come around to 110." We headed out to sea. I was impressed. A few minutes later she told the instructor, "All ahead full, make turns for 12 knots."

Cindy asked, "How fast can we go?"

Kelly explained, "For motoring a long distance we would stick to two thirds to save a lot of fuel, that's about 8 knots or 9 miles an hour. Her top speed on engines is 'Flank', just over 18 knots, but it's only for emergencies. There's no reason to wear out the engines ten times as fast unless there's something dangerous going on. With a strong wind blowing from just the right direction and sails fully set, we might get up to 30 knots or 35 miles an hour, but anything over 20 can be risky unless the sea is calm. On a long crossing like the Atlantic, it's more like 5 to 8 knots most of the time, around 180 miles a day."

-

Just as the sun started to set, the sea was flat calm and navigation showed we were past the twelve-mile limit. The instructor was at the helm, and Kelly, Cindy, and I stood near the bow. Kelly wore her pirate outfit again, and Cindy was an angel. Their costumes suited them both perfectly. The traditional Wedding March started to play. Penny hobbled to us on her crutch, wearing the most sparkly, frilly, lacy princess wedding gown imaginable. The small part that wasn't crystals or glitter was white with small pink sleeves. She reflected the setting sun even more than my mirrored suit of "armor". I took her hand and helped her stand steady.

Kelly began the ceremony. "Who grovels before the Pirate Queen, pleading for bondment?"

I raised my plastic sword high. "Karl, the Knight Champion of Good!"

"And I, Pretty Unicorn Princess Penelope!" She raised her princess wand.

Kelly drew her saber and pointed it at my chest. "Do you take this wench to hold, keep, and ravish, until the sea does claim you?"

I gave the obvious answer. "Aye!"

"And if he drown before his time, who shall take her?"

Kelly changed her voice a little and answered herself. "I will!"

She pointed the saber at Penny. "Do you take this buccaneer to hold, keep, and ravish, until the sea does claim you?"

Penny was smiling but starting to cry with joy. "Aye!"

"And if she drown before her time, who shall take him?"

Kelly cleared her throat before changing her voice. My daughter Cindy interrupted. "I will!" Happy tears filled her eyes as she hugged me.

The rest of us were quite surprised, but Kelly kept going. She lightly tapped both of us on the head with the real pirate saber, as she solemnly said; "By the powers vested in me as Pirate Queen and Mistress of the Deep, I now pronounce you pirate and wench! Go fornicate 'til sunup!"

Penny and Cindy giggled. I saluted and replied, "Aye-Aye Captain!"

I carried my broken but still lovely bride below, and we did indeed try our best to "fornicate 'til sunup." After our first pair of climaxes, Kelly climbed in bed with us wearing nothing but her hat.

-

))) 6 PAGES REMOVED DUE TO WEBSITE CONTENT RULES (((

-

Two years later, we decided to enjoy some skiing and celebrate Christmas at our upstate New York home, then live in Miami for the rest of the winter. Early one morning, Penny woke me up; "It snowed a lot last night and we need to get groceries. Go clear the driveway for us."

I grumbled a little as I woke and got dressed. I was surprised at how much I liked my new tractor. Moving snow out of the way, it kind of felt like I was a kid in a huge sandbox, a little boy with a life-size toy. It gave an exhilarating sense of power. Flip a lever with one finger to dump a load of snow half the size of my car, press down the gas pedal a bit to push tons and tons of snow around. Move a lever to lift half a ton of snow six feet in the air! The girls teased me about it, but I had fun.

Cindy couldn't wait until Christmas, and a week before the big day, she gave me a coupon for "One month of lap-warming duty" Any time I sat down, she would be in my lap. The lap-warming usually came with a hug and an "I love you Daddy." A few of them were even panty-less lap-warmings that included sex in front of her aunt and mother.

I had special gold necklace pendants made for the three girls. They had three large hearts around a smaller heart, with a little blue diamond in one of the large hearts, small rubies in the others, and space to add another small heart or two in the middle. Each of the large hearts was 25 grams of gold, and each necklace and pendant weighed a quarter pound. They loved them.

I opened my gift from Penny. The small box contained a picture of her butt, with '24' written across it in lipstick. She whispered to me, "For 24 hours, do anything you want with my ass. I know you've been thinking about it, naughty boy!" She was generous, and into it. The 24 hours of anal play and buttfucking turned into two or three times a month. Under the picture of her ass, there was a bottle of lube and a dozen golf balls! Eight! The answer is an impressive eight!

There are a few things I like better, but it's an exciting change of pace. Penny especially likes to have a finger or small toy up her butt when she gets oral sex. Years later Penny said one of her best times ever, she was on top of Kelly in a '69'. I licked her ear, lubed up her asshole, and slowly slid my cock in and out, as Kelly licked her to an intense climax. That was great for me too.

Kelly gave me a huge refrigerator-sized box, wrapped in ribbon. Inside was a smaller box, with a smaller box inside that. After six more layers of boxes, there was a small envelope containing a car key with the Ferrari stallion on both sides. My eyes nearly popped out. I jumped up, shaking my fists up and down; "YES! YES! YES!" I hugged Kelly, picked her up, and kissed her passionately.

She smiled and said, "It's waiting for you in Miami."

When we got to Miami, a few blocks from the house, Kelly said, "It's not the factory color. I know a lot of people say that's bad. I hope you like it."

In the driveway was a classic 1974 Ferrari 308, repainted in black and silver, with realistic lightning bolts all over it. Penny said it best, "Well holy orgasm with wheels, Batman!"

Cindy agreed, "Damn, that's hot! How fast does it go?"

Kelly explained, "A car like that CAN go fast, but the point is to drive it around as slow as possible, showing it off!"

I got watery-eyed, and said, "You three have made me the happiest man alive and given me the three best gifts ever. There's no way a person could love anybody more than I love the three of you!"

Cindy stopped sleeping with us when we got back to Miami. We all still loved each other, but she shouldn't be having sex with relatives. Kelly filled me in, "Cindy's got a crush on that new boy band, all five of them."

I reasonably replied, "That's ok. It's only natural to like somebody near your own age." She was a few months past 18. "She wants us to hire them to play at our house."

I nodded, "We can easily afford it. We could probably do that."

Kelly told me the rest, "Then she wants them all to stay the night with her."

I did the stereotypical Daddy bit, "Oh Hell no! Nobody gets my baby 'til she's at least 25!"

Kelly rolled her eyes at my extreme hypocrisy and told me, "I got tickets for her and Penny to go see them, at a stadium with 20,000 other screaming teenage girls. You're welcome."

-

One morning a few days after we moved to Miami, Cindy wanted to go skateboarding with a bunch of kids down the street. Penny said, "Go, be a kid for once! Dinner is at six, call us if you'll be late!" She had friends and was having fun. I was very happy for her.

The next day, Penny showed me an article in the business news and said, "The chain of wedding shops where I got my gown for our pirate wedding is going out of business. It was so pretty. It's too bad they're shutting down."

Being a businessman at heart, I said; "It probably didn't help the place is called "'West Side Weddings' and they are only open 4 days a week. Plus, they probably had to carry a huge overhead for such a small cap company, and they have twelve shops within a twenty-mile radius. The market's oversaturated in that area."

Penny got an idea, "You're a such whiz with this stuff, and I love weddings and pretty dresses so much! Is there any chance that maybe we could help them?"

"Well, if they diversified their product line, hired a few staff to cover the other days of the week, and spread out their locations... Let me do some digging and crunch some numbers."

That night the four of us had a nice dinner. Penny commented, "Cindy helped me stuff the chicken and make the vegetables. This apple pie Kelly made is delicious!"

As we were finishing the pie, Penny asked; "So Karl, any ideas about helping the wedding shops?"

"I was wondering when you would ask. Girls, Penny and I will be driving around taking care of some business for a few weeks. Penny is now 55 percent owner of twelve wedding shops, and I'll help her reorganize and make them successful."

Penny was floored, "WOW! Karl! That's so amazing!" She hugged me, "I love you so much!"

In the second month, the shops started making a profit after being in the red a year. I got a friend of mine from college to take over as CEO, with a "board" of Penny and I, so we would only need to check on the business occasionally. Penny was very happy that it went so well. She arranged for a master tailor in Milan to make me a hand stitched suit as a "thank you".

I joked, "I'd be happy to do the same for you, Kelly; but these days high seas piracy is a bad investment." Kelly stuck out her tongue at me, then blew a raspberry on my cheek. We all laughed and laughed.

Penny asked, "So when do we fly to Milan for your suit?"

I said, "Forget flying. Let's get there in style and sail the Castle to Italy."

Kelly jumped up and down in her chair, "Oh my god! YES! YES! Let's do it!"

Cindy happily agreed. "Yeah, let's go! It'll be tons of fun!"

Kelly got up from the table and took a suitcase out of the closet. "Come on people, let's get packing!"

I had to spoil her fun. "How about we get ready in the morning, when the sun's up and we're awake?" Kelly made a show of pushing out her lower lip and crossing her arms in a pout, "Oh, ok, I guess." She looked comically pitiful.

I said, "Looks like I'll have to rape and pillage my saucy sea wench to make it up to her." I threw Kelly over my shoulder and carried her toward the bedroom.

She waved her arms, kicked her feet, and shouted; "Yay! Pillaging!"

That got a big laugh from everybody.

-

The trip to Italy and back was happy and uneventful. While we were there, we ate absurd amounts of fresh pasta and real Italian pizza, of course.

Kelly's opinion of my new suit was "WOW! That thing is sophisticated sex on a hanger!" At her prenatal checkup, ultrasound had discovered a nice surprise. Kelly was carrying twin boys. Twins! We celebrated that night with cake and double scoops of ice cream.

We settled into calm and happy family life. Penny and I would spend a few hours checking on business once or twice a week, otherwise we pampered and fawned over Kelly, with the new babies coming. Cindy would usually hang around the neighborhood with her friends, or at the skate park a few blocks away most of the time. One day she asked if she could bring a few friends home for dinner. I told her, "Of course! We'd love to meet your friends!"

When classes were out for the day, a couple of cute Hispanic teenagers knocked at our door. Cindy introduced them, "These are my new friends, Maricel and Marco. Their houses are two blocks down from us."

We had a nice meal and got to know them a little. Maricel's parents were doctors, and Marco's parents were an architect and a bank manager. All their grandparents left Cuba when Castro took over. They were generally funny, bright, good kids.

One day I was driving back home and saw them playing. A boy was doing a skateboarding trick where he rolled down the driveway, hit a small bump and flipped the board, jumped over the mailbox, and landed on the board as it came down. Pretty impressive!

Cindy tried it next, but the board didn't flip the way she wanted. She banged into the mailbox, cut her shins badly, and scraped her cheek on the sidewalk. Luckily her helmet saved her from a more serious head injury.

I stopped the car and ran over. By the time I got there, Marco had his shirt off and was wrapping it around her leg that was injured worse. I pulled my shirt off quick, tossed it to Marco, and told the kids; "For her other leg. I'll run home and get the first aid kit."

Somebody got a first aid kit from a closer house, and by the time I got back, Marco and Maricel had almost finished bandaging Cindy up. Maricel told me, "I know what to do, my Dad's a trauma surgeon. There's nothing broken, she just needs some stitches."

I reached to pick Cindy up but she pushed my hands away. "Dad, I'm not a baby. Quit embarrassing me!"

I thought, "She rejected my help. That's the first time she called me 'Dad' instead of 'Daddy'. She's growing up." I was proud but felt a sad emptiness at the same time. Maricel and Marco wrapped her arms over their shoulders, and they helped her limp to the car.

I drove her to the hospital, and guess what the doctor said? "There's nothing broken and she will be ok in a few weeks. I just need to put a few stitches in the two worst cuts." A nurse cleaned the wounds and covered them in fresh bandages.

Marco and Maricel came over and sat on the couch with her watching tv every afternoon, until she recovered enough to take her skateboard out again three weeks later.

-

Penny returned from checking on the business one afternoon and said, "I got something for you and Kelly. Let's go show her." Kelly was sitting on a towel at the edge of the pool, holding her baby belly, with her feet in the water. Penny took off her blouse. Kelly commented, "Nice bikini! Where did you get it?"

Penny pointed to the new tattoo on her shoulder. It was a two-headed ogre, holding a heart over its head. On the heart was "Kar-ly"

Kelly and I nearly cried. It especially touched me that the ogre was mostly blue. When we were kids, she had repeatedly said, "Yuck, blue is only for boys!". She didn't even have to say it, I knew the color was for me.

Penny and I leaned down to give Kelly a three-way French kiss. Yup, the Kar-ly magic was still there.

Cindy's twin brothers were born two months later. Penny and I had several other suggestions, but Kelly decided on Jean Lafitte Thompson, and Pierre Lafitte Thompson, truly names fit for sons of the Pirate Queen.

-

One day the next year, Penny and I were watching the kids outside through our front picture window. It was just Cindy, Marco, and Maricel, merrily walking down to the skate park with their boards under their arms.

The three of them were holding hands, with Cindy in the middle. We saw both Marco and Maricel lean toward Cindy and kiss her cheeks at the same time. I made a mental note to stock up on condoms. Penny lamented, "And the cycle of life continues."

She would be 19 in a few days. I was losing my baby girl, but it was time. I hid in the bathroom as I wiped away tears.

-

Several years later

Our family had created two charities. The Guardians of the Good gave single parents and abused teens a safe place to stay. Our other charity was the Soldiers of Good, which helped veterans and the homeless. Part of our company owned a large number of hotels. We took the ones that were struggling, did some minor remodels, donated them to the charities, and used them to house those in need. We also purchased several other hotels and motels, and gave them to the charities. By the time Kelly, Penny, and I officially retired, the two charities had a total of 71 remodeled hotels and motels, all around North America.

Our charities also helped with child care, job placement, and getting government assistance. Over a quarter of the single Moms got jobs providing child care, and took care of their own kids at the same time. Several veterans at each location were employed as security guards. Every evening, a large group meal was prepared, and most of the residents ate together in the former hotel restaurants.

Each charity granted titles to those who donated or gave their time helping the organizations. Donating 500 dollars or volunteering for 100 hours was enough to become a 'Soldier of Good', ten thousand dollars or volunteering one day a week for a year earned the title 'Warrior of Good', and so on.

As usual, the promotion ceremonies for higher ranking members were being performed outside. There were rows of chairs and a dais set up in an open field, which was near the river and the woods. Today's ceremonies would be performed in a very specific order.

At the end of the first promotion, I lightly tapped the man in a suit on both shoulders with my real Swedish Royal Guard sword. It had the guard's name and date engraved on it, "Ole Larsen 1699".

I said, "Arise, Sir John, Knight of Good!" I handed him a ceremonial sword. His bodyguard watched me warily. The audience clapped. In his professional life, John had been elected Lieutenant Governor the previous fall.

I took a deep breath to suppress my excitement and mused, 'Now for the big ones.'

My daughter Cindy's fiancee Marco was wearing actual plate armor as he came into view, riding his warhorse out of the woods. He carried a lance with the organization's flag on it. He stopped near me, handed the lance and reins to a helper, and dismounted the horse unaided, in his full plate armor. It was obviously very difficult, requiring great strength and agility. He said, "It is I, Marco, Warrior of Good, reporting as ordered."

I started the ceremony, "Warrior Marco, you have donated generously to those in need, and worked tirelessly to help the vulnerable. In reward for your good deeds, you are being promoted. Kneel, Marco." I tapped him on the shoulders with my sword, making a metallic 'Ting' each time, "And arise Sir Marco, Knight of the Soldiers of Good!" The audience applauded again. I handed him a ceremonial sword. Cindy walked up, gave him a hug, kissed him on both cheeks, and buckled the sword belt on him.

The last promotion of the day would also be my retirement. A gentleman around 60, wearing a nicely tailored black suit, walked to the dais. "Knight Champion Nathan, reporting as ordered." Nathan had been one of the first Chaplains to reach the rank of General in the Army before he retired.