The Pirate Queen's Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir Nathan, General, Reverend, you have been a friend of mine and a leader of the Soldiers since the beginning. Your dedication and your generosity know no bounds." I pulled out my sword and held it high. "Today, I would turn over my position as Master of the Order to you. Do you accept?"

"It would be a great honor!" I pulled the scabbard from my belt, sheathed my sword in it, and handed it to him.

All the knights and the other two Knight Champions in attendance gathered in a circle around him, kneeled, and waited for him to touch their heads.

When the knights rose, Marco climbed the short mounting stairs, did a shallow bow, and said; "I must away! Other duties call!" He mounted his pure black warhorse unaided and rode back into the woods. Bajeebuzz, that kid was strong! Months before when nobody was watching, I tried it once in just my decorative plastic armor and fell on my ass in the mud. The stuff he was wearing was at least 60 pounds heavier! Nobody in the world deserved to marry my daughter, but I knew he was the best available.

A large boat moved up the river with sail furled and under diesel power. Two men at the dock tied it up and moved the gangway. To distract the audience from the pirates who would soon come ashore, two horses with riders trotted out of the woods. One was Penny, riding side-saddle. She wore a gold tiara and a very fancy, glittery, crystal-covered white and pink wedding dress. The other was Marco in his armor. I squinted and wondered, 'Wait, was that?'

Penny's pure white horse had a fake horn stuck to its head! She was riding a unicorn!

The two of them rode over near the back of the audience. Two helpers assisted as Penny dismounted carefully. Marco jumped down on his own again.

I stood at the bottom of the dais, with Master of the Order Nathan at the top. The wedding march played, as Penny slowly walked down the aisle. We had never been officially married, since our 'Pirate wedding' all those years ago. When she got to me we held hands and she kissed my cheek. The audience was happy to see me about to marry such a beautiful woman. They were in for a surprise!

We started to climb the first of the dais stairs as Kelly shouted out, "HALT AND BELAY THERE!" I saw she wore her 'Pirate Queen' costume and was impressed when she drew her sabre, spun it around, and sheathed it in a continuous smooth motion. Our 7-year-old twin boys were holding plastic swords up, also dressed as pirates.

Kelly walked over to us, removed her fancy peacock-feathered hat, twirled it over her head twice, and lowered it with a sweeping flourish. Then she bowed to the crowd and handed her hat to our son Pierre. I gave her Penny's hand, as the audience clapped.

Master Nathan asked, "Who is here to be wed today?"

"I, Kelly, Pirate Queen and Mistress of the Deep!"

"And I, Penelope, Unicorn Princess and Matron of the Guardians of Good."

"And who gives these two to each other?"

I loudly and firmly said, "I, Karl, Master of the Order of the Soldiers of Good!" I shrugged and said more quietly, "Until a few minutes ago." The crowd chuckled.

"And I, Pierre Lafitte!"

"And I, Jean Lafitte!"

The new Master asked, "And who stands as witnesses for them?"

"I, Marco, Knight of the Soldiers of Good" He was holding Cindy's hand.

"And I, Cynthia, Angel of Hope, of the Guardians of Good!"

She wore a new angel costume, which was also her wedding dress. This one was mostly pink and translucent white. It showed off her legs and cleavage very well. When she turned, the sexy curves of her butt ... I mentally slapped myself. 'NO! Stop it! Bad Daddy!'

The ceremony was stiff and formal, totally unlike the pirate wedding, but it was still happy and nice. Once Kelly and Penny kissed at the end, Marco and Cindy took their places and had their wedding ceremony.

The fourteen Knights and Knight Champions stood in two rows between the dais and the dock.

Master Nathan called out, "Knights, salute!"

They drew their swords and raised them, forming an arched corridor for us to walk down as we went to board the Pirate Queen's Castle.

After they kissed, Marco carried Cindy to the dock. Not only did he pick up his new bride, he did it while wearing eighty pounds of metal!

We dropped off the twins with a friend at the marina. The two of them would be touring the castles of Europe over the summer with a friend's family, while the rest of us honeymooned around the Bahamas and the Turks and Caicos.

Seven months after we returned home, Cindy gave birth to the first of our grandchildren, Karly Penelope Jimenez. At age 18 Karly would be Miss Miami, and at 32 an associate professor at Yale.

-

A year after the wedding, I was driving home after making some arrangements for a friend. I saw my twin boys sitting on the grass in a neighbor's yard. They were tied up back-to-back. Their pirate hats and play swords were on the ground near them. I stopped and walked over to them. "What the Hell is going on?"

Pierre said, "It's fine Dad, just go away! Go!" As I got in the car, I saw two girls about the same age walking toward them wearing plastic tiaras. They each tapped the boys on the head with princess wands, then untied them.

I smiled as I mused to myself, "Like father, like sons!"

When I got home I told Kelly and Penny, "You'll never guess what our little pirates got themselves into today!"

Eventually, Jean would marry one of them. Pierre never married, but lived most of his life with the other girl and her cousin.

Like father, like sons, indeed!

-