The Pirate's Prize Pt. 02

Story Info
Girl is now captain and releases her inner pervert.
4.7k words
4
5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously on "The Pirate's Prize"...

Stowaway Ivy was discovered on a pirate ship, locked up, forced to strip, to dance, almost got raped, took control, inspected the crew's cocks and tied pirate Grunk to a mast...

---

"Oh. My. Grunk.", Ivy panted as she entered the captain's cabin. "What a day." She let herself fall down into a big chair, her bare feet landing on the bed.

Grunk looked at her. The big man's wrists were tied together, held up by a rope attached to a ceiling beam. He was still standing, legs spread, his big cock standing out. His eyes were focused on the girl, but they had a dazed look in them, as if he was far away.

"Grunk. I'm talking to you. Are you alright? How are your hands?" Ivy had not forgotten what had happened. Grunk had been tied to the mast for hours. The rest of the crew had followed her orders perfectly, keeping Grunk's cock as hard as a rock, not letting him come. They had actually obeyed her orders.

"They are okay, milady.", Grunk grunted. His voice was thick, like he had trouble speaking.

"I'll take care of that soon.", Ivy said.

"Take your time, milady. I can stand a bit longer. It's worth it."

"Hmm. You've been a good boy. I can't just leave you hanging, though."

"Don't worry about me, milady."

Ivy got up and stepped in front of Grunk. She was a tiny girl compared to the giant pirate, her head reached his chest. She looked up into his eyes. He had a strong, broad face, with a thick, black beard, his long, black hair reaching to his shoulders. Grunk's face was always a little dirty and his smell wasn't exactly fresh either. But right now, after a day's work, the musky man-scent of him was almost too much. Ivy could feel her nipples harden as the scent hit her.

She lifted her hands and placed them on his stomach.

"So big.", she whispered. "So strong. All that raw power."

Her hands explored the huge expanse of his muscular body. The firm, bulging muscles of his torso, his thick, hard thighs. Ivy's small hands barely reached around his waist, her fingers almost touching. Her palms glided over the smooth skin of his cock, making it twitch.

"Milady, I need to come.", Grunk said.

"You will, my darling. I promise you will."

Ivy knelt before him. His cock was right in front of her, hard and ready, glistening with a thin coat of pre-cum. She licked the underside, her tongue running over the throbbing veins, licking up the salty liquid.

Grunk groaned, his massive body shivering. Ivy took a step back and smiled to herself.

"Milady, please.", Grunk grunted.

"Alright, you've been patient. I'll give you what you want. Turn around."

Grunk did as he was told, turning his back to her.

Ivy stepped close and kissed his lower back. Her hands roamed his backside, squeezing his firm buttocks.

"So big...", she whispered. She reached around and wrapped her fingers around his thick, rock-hard cock. Her fingertips barely touched as she squeezed the fat, bulging head.

"And so big.."

"I've never seen such a big, fat cock."

She pressed herself against his body and slowly pumped her hand along his length.

"It's amazing."

She kissed his back, her lips sliding over his warm, sweaty skin, her tongue tasting the salt on his skin.

"Milady, please!", he growled.

Ivy laughed and pulled away. She grabbed a knife, stood on a chair and untied the rope that held his arms up. Then she grabbed his shoulders and tried to turn him around. Grunk, still dazed, turned.

"On the bed. On your back."

The pirate laid down on the bed, hands still bound together, his massive body taking up most of the space.

Ivy stood at the edge of the bed and looked at the man. His muscles, his hard, throbbing cock, the way he looked at her with his intense gaze.

"Now, my big, strong man, how would you like to be inside of me?", she asked.

"Please, milady. Let me fuck you.", he begged.

Ivy crawled onto the bed, her body hovering over his. She reached into her pants and rubbed her pussy.

"You really want to fuck me?"

"Yes, milady. Please!"

"I don't know, you're so big and I'm so small."

"Milady, please..."

"But I'm sure I can find a way to fit this thing inside of me."

Ivy took his cock in her hand and positioned herself above it. Then she lowered her hips and slowly pushed down.

"Oh, fuck.", she moaned as the big, fat, throbbing cock slowly stretched her pussy wide.

"Oh, god."

"Fuck."

Grunk's cock filled her completely, stretching her tight pussy to the limit. Ivy closed her eyes and started to move her hips, grinding her pussy onto his hard, fat cock.

"So fucking good.", she moaned.

"Milady, please..."

"You want to fuck me?"

"Milady, please..."

Ivy grabbed Grunk's bound hands and pinned them to the bed. Then she started riding his cock, sliding up and down, grinding her hips, pushing his cock deeper into her tight pussy.

"Fuck.", she groaned.

"Fuuuck."

"I'm gonna cum."

Grunk groaned as he came inside of her, pumping his cum deep into her pussy.

Ivy collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily. She closed her eyes and smiled. She had come just before him.

"So big."

"That was amazing."

Ivy kissed Grunk's chest, licking his sweaty skin. She was exhausted, but happy. She had never felt so good before.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together, Grunk. We're going to have so much fun."

"We are, milady."

The big pirate looked down at her, his face soft and open.

"But for now, I have other business. A captain cannot show weakness or there will be muntiny. So you may leave."

"Of course, milady."

Grunk got up from the bed. He walked out of the cabin, still naked, his cock dangling between his legs.

"Wait."

Grunk stopped.

"Get someone to untie your hands and then get back to work. And wear this."

Ivy handed him a red bandana.

"So everyone knows you're my man."

"Yes, milady."

Grunk took the red bandana and left the cabin. She slapped his tight ass on the way out. "Off you go. Good boy."

Ivy lay back on the bed and smiled. She had done it. She had conquered the captain and made him her own. The whole ship was hers now. She had won.

---

"I am the Queen of the Seas."

Ivy lay in her bed, her heart pounding. The thrill of the conquest had not worn off yet.

"Queen of the Seas..."

Ivy giggled to herself. What a wonderful dream.

"But maybe not quite yet."

She got out of the bed and started to get dressed.

"First, I have a crew to run. And a ship to sail. And a world to conquer."

Ivy opened the cabin door and walked out onto the deck. The sun was setting and the sky was orange. The ship was quiet and the crew was at their stations. Some of them took off their hats for her, others looked away. It couldn't be that easy, could it? Surely, they were not that meek? Best check.

"All hands on deck please, Mister Bracegirdle", she said decisively to the portly man at the steering wheel.

"Aye, captain." He rang a bell and his voice bellowed: "Aaaall haaands ooon deeeck!"

Within minutes, the entire crew was assembled on the main deck. There were men from all walks of life, young and old, black and white, big and small, some with scars and tattoos, others clean and well groomed.

"Gentlemen. I am Captain Ivy."

The crew looked at her with curiosity, some with admiration, some with scorn.

"I am here to tell you that this ship is now mine."

There were murmurs in the crowd. Some men looked angry, others seemed indifferent.

"Now, I know some of you may not agree with this. But that's too bad. Because it's happening. So, if you want to leave, now is the time to raise your hand. You can disembark at the next port and expect your fair share of the spoils. I will not force you to stay."

Ivy paused, letting her words sink in. The men shuffled nervously. No one spoke.

"Good. Now, if you stay, I will expect you to obey my orders. And I will expect you to be loyal to me. I will not tolerate mutiny. If any of you have a problem with that, you may also raise your hand. And I will personally see you off this ship. Understood?"

Ivy scanned the faces in the crowd. No one raised a hand.

"Grunk here has proven his loyalty to me, as you can tell from the red bandana he is wearing. I expect you all to earn your red bandana. Any sailor still finding himself without bandana when we reach Blackrabbit will be thrown overboard. Is that clear?"

The crowd murmured in agreement.

"Very good. Now, let's get back to work."

As the crew dispersed, Ivy felt a wave of relief wash over her. She had done it.

"Mister Bracegirdle, find that wretched uncle of mine and bring him to me. And set course for Alderblast. We'll pick up some provisions there."

"Yes, captain."

As the plump man hurried off, Ivy took a deep breath and looked out over the sea.

---

"Captain. Your uncle."

Ivy's eyes widened at the sight of her uncle, tied up and gagged.

"Ah. Thank you, Mister Bracegirdle."

Ivy studied the brooding man. When she was younger he was a man she had admired, an example to follow. No longer. How he had fallen.

"What shall I do with you, Uncle? Hmm? Care to walk the plank?"

The man shook his head and tried to speak, but his words were muffled by the gag.

"What's that? You still don't regret raping your little niece? Well, we'll have to force some loyalty into you then."

Ivy motioned to Grunk and two more pirates. "Take him below. I want him tied up and gagged at all times. Feed him once a day. I'll deal with him later. He'll probably be a lot more obedient after a week or so. But first, we'll have some fun."

"Fun, captain?"

"Aye. Tell the crew there's a wrestling match in an hour. Everyone's welcome. Winner gets a night with me."

"Aye, captain."

Ivy smiled. Oh yes, it was going to be a good day.

---

"You're a dirty girl, aren't you, Captain Ivy?"

The voice came from the darkest corner of the captain's cabin. Ivy spun around.

"Show yourself.", she commanded.

"As you wish."

A woman stepped into the light. She was tall and lean, with short, black hair. Her eyes were green and her skin was pale. She was dressed in a dark blue jacket, a white blouse, and black trousers.

"Who are you?", Ivy asked.

"My name is Sarah."

"How did you get here?"

"The same way you did. I stowed away. On your uncle's ship."

"You were there, when... He..."

"Yes. And I saw the way you handled yourself. You were brave. And clever. I want to help you."

"Help me?"

"Yes. I'm a witch. I can give you power. Make you stronger. Faster. Smarter."

"How?"

"With a spell. It won't hurt. And it will only take a moment. But you have to trust me."

"I don't know. Magic? Spells?"

"It's the only way. You need it. You're going to face a lot of dangers. Trust me. I've seen them. The things that lie ahead."

"What... how.. No!.. Or... I don't know.. Okay. Fine. Do it.", she said as she looked into Sarah's green eyes.

"Good."

Sarah stepped closer and took Ivy's hands in her own. She closed her eyes and started chanting.

"Diligentius. Fortitudinis. Celeritas."

Ivy's eyes widened. She felt something. Something powerful. She felt her body getting stronger. Faster. Clearer.

"Incredible.", she whispered. "Thank you, Sarah."

"You're welcome. And Captain Ivy?"

"Yes?"

"You can strip now."

"Say what?"

"Your clothes are too tight. They're constricting you. You need to be free. Trust me."

"I... Hahaha, no! You're in no position to suggest that. I'm in charge here! Stop this insolence or I'll have you thrown below."

But Ivy's hands already moved to take off her shirt. She felt unable to resist.

"Wait. Why am I doing this?", Ivy thought. "I should stop." But she didn't.

Sarah's eyes sparkled as she watched the captain strip further and further, taking off her pants, her bra.

"You have a nice body, Captain Ivy."

"Err, thank you?" Ivy managed as she took off the last of her clothes.

"Now sit on the bed. And spread your legs."

"What's happening?"

"You are under my spell now."

Ivy had no choice but to sit on the bed and spread her legs. She was completely naked, and Sarah's gaze made her feel exposed.

"Good. Now play with your pussy. Make yourself wet."

Ivy's hand slipped down her stomach and found her pussy. She rubbed her fingers over her wet lips.

"You like this, don't you?", Sarah asked.

"Yes.", Ivy replied. She found she couldn't lie.

"Tell me how much."

"I love it. I love playing with myself. Especially when someone watches."

"Good girl. Keep going."

"I love feeling my pussy getting wet. It makes me feel so sexy."

"I bet it does. Now touch your clit."

Ivy pressed her finger against her clit. Her body shuddered as a wave of pleasure washed over her.

"Oh, god.", she moaned.

"Good girl. Keep going. Keep rubbing your clit."

Ivy kept touching her clit. She could feel the pleasure building inside her.

"Now, I want you to cum. Cum for me."

"I can't."

"Cum for me, Ivy. Cum right now."

Ivy's body shook as the orgasm hit her. She moaned and gasped as her body was rocked with pleasure.

"Good girl.", Sarah whispered. "Now keep going. Rub your clit. Make yourself cum again."

Ivy kept rubbing her clit, her body shuddering as another orgasm washed over her.

"That's it. Keep going. Cum for me, Ivy. Cum over and over again."

Ivy kept rubbing her clit, moaning and gasping as the pleasure consumed her. She lost count of how many times she came, but she couldn't stop. She was trapped in a cycle of pleasure.

"Good girl. That's enough. Now get dressed and resume your role as captain. Just remember I will be watching your every move. Bye now."

Sarah vanished into thin air, leaving a confused and aroused Ivy behind.

"Well, shit.", Ivy said, as she got dressed. "Shit, shit, shit. This is not good. What have I done? Why did I trust that witch? What's her end game? Why is she doing this? Shit."

Ivy paced back and forth in her cabin. She was angry, confused, and most of all, aroused.

---

She walked out onto the deck. It was a sunny day and the sky was clear.

"Mister Bracegirdle, have the men gather round."

"Aye, captain."

Within minutes, the entire crew had assembled on the deck.

"Gentlemen. You know why we're here. The winner of this match will get a night with me. Any questions?"

The men shouted and cheered.

"Good. Here's some rules. All contestants must be naked so we know you're not hiding anything. We want a long, hard fight."

Ivy laughed at her own joke.

"Now, let's get started."

The men began stripping off their clothes, tossing them aside. They were all different sizes and shapes, some hairy, some smooth, some scarred, some tattooed, some lean, some fat. But they all had one thing in common: their cocks were hard and ready.

Ivy surveyed the scene, her eyes widening at the sight of so many cocks.

"Oh my.", she said to herself. "What a sight."

"Alright, gentlemen. Let's begin."

The men squared off against each other, circling and sizing each other up. Some of the bigger, stronger men immediately grappled and wrestled, their hard cocks sliding against each other. Others were more cautious, staying apart and testing each other's defenses.

Ivy watched the fight with growing excitement. The men were rough and aggressive, grunting and growling as they fought for dominance.

"Come on, boys. Show me what you got.", Ivy said, cheering the men on.

The fights continued for a while, the men grunting and sweating as they struggled. Ivy watched eagerly, her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Suddenly, a large, hairy man with a thick beard grabbed another man's cock and started stroking it. The other man moaned and squirmed, but the big man's grip was too strong. He came with a gasp and gave up wrestling.

"Oh fuck, that's hot.", Ivy thought. "I gotta find a way to join the fun."

As the next round of fights began, Ivy made her way to the edge of the circle, where some of the men were standing by. She started slapping their backs, their asses, looking at their cocks, whispering in their ears.

"Yeah, that's it. Fight for me, boys. Show me what you got."

As the fights continued, Ivy grew more and more aroused, her pussy aching for attention. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She pulled her pants down and started rubbing her clit.

The men stopped fighting and looked at her. She smiled at them and winked.

"What's wrong, boys? Don't you want a piece of this?", she asked, spreading her pussy lips.

The men were speechless, but their cocks were rock-hard.

"That's right. You want this pussy. Well, fight for it then!"

The men resumed their fights, even more aggressive than before. They grunted and groaned as their cocks slid against each other, their bodies covered in sweat.

Ivy rubbed her clit furiously, moaning and gasping as the pleasure consumed her.

"Come on, boys. Fight harder. Give me a good show."

The fights intensified, the men grunting and groaning as their bodies collided. Ivy moaned louder and louder, her pussy dripping with juices.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum.", she said, her voice shaking.

As the pleasure built inside her, Ivy came hard, her pussy spasming and her body shuddering. The men stopped fighting and watched her, their cocks still hard and ready.

Ivy lay back on the deck, her body covered in sweat and her pussy still tingling.

"That was incredible, boys. You did a good job. Now, who's the winner?"

The men pointed to the big, hairy man with the thick beard.

"Very well. Come here, winner."

The big man approached Ivy and stood over her. His cock was hard and huge, his balls heavy and full.

"I've been waiting for this, boy.", Ivy said, smiling up at him.

The man grinned and leaned down, grabbing her legs and spreading them apart. He positioned his cock at her pussy and thrust inside her.

Ivy moaned and writhed as he filled her, her pussy stretching around his thick cock.

"Oh fuck, yes. Fuck me, boy. Fuck me hard."

The man obeyed, his cock pounding into her pussy. He was rough and relentless, his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her.

Ivy cried out as the pleasure washed over her. Her pussy was dripping wet, and her body was covered in sweat.

"Yeah, fuck me, boy. Fuck me hard. I'm yours tonight."

The man grunted and moaned as he fucked her, his cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. He reached down and grabbed her tits, squeezing and kneading them as he fucked her.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum.", Ivy moaned. "Cum inside me, boy. Cum deep inside my pussy."

The man groaned and thrust deep inside her, his cock pulsing as he came. Ivy cried out as the pleasure washed over her, her pussy clenching around his cock.

"Oh fuck, yes. Fill me up, boy. Fill me up with your cum."

The man pumped his cock into her, emptying his balls deep inside her pussy. Ivy writhed and moaned, her body trembling as the orgasm consumed her.

"Oh god, that was amazing."

Ivy lay on the deck, panting and satisfied. The big man pulled his cock out of her pussy and stood up, grinning.

"You earned your red bandana, boy. Go on, join the rest of the crew."

The man smiled and nodded, walking away.

Ivy sighed and closed her eyes, basking in the afterglow. "Show's over boys, get back to work."

Somehow, she knew the crew would never doubt her authority again.

"Mister Bracegirdle, get that wrestling winner to my cabin tonight at 8. And make sure he's washed clean. Wouldn't want to catch scurvy."

"Aye, captain."

---

As the day wore on, the crew got back to work, the ship's repairs moving along smoothly.

But Ivy was still distracted. She couldn't stop thinking about the witch, Sarah. What was her goal? Did she really want to help? Why did she make her strip naked and masturbate? And why did Ivy let her do it? Ivy had never been so confused.

12