The Pirate's Prize Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Later that evening, the big, hairy man showed up at Ivy's cabin door. He was clean and freshly shaved, and his long, dark hair was slicked back.

"Come in.", Ivy said, eyeing him hungrily.

He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.

"My name's John, ma'am."

"Hi John. I'm captain Ivy."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am."

"Sit down."

John sat down in a chair, his hands folded in his lap.

"So, John. Tell me. Did you like fucking your captain on the deck?"

"It was amazing, ma'am. You're so beautiful. And sexy. And you know how to take a cock, if you don't mind me saying so. The lads were all very impressed."

Ivy smiled and felt a little pride at his words.

"Thanks, John. You're not so bad yourself. I like your body. And your cock."

"Thank you, ma'am."

Ivy stood up and walked over to him, her hips swaying seductively.

"I've got plans for you, John."

"Ma'am?"

"Take off your clothes."

"Yes, ma'am."

John quickly stripped off his clothes, revealing his muscular body and his hard, thick cock.

"Let's see how strong you really are. How many pushups can you do?"

"As many as you want, ma'am."

John started doing pushups, his muscles straining as he pumped up and down, his cock bouncing.

"That's it, John. Keep going."

After a few minutes, John was drenched in sweat, his body trembling from the effort.

"Enough."

"Yes, ma'am."

John sat down in the chair, his chest heaving from exertion.

"You've got some stamina, John. I'm impressed."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"But let's see how you do on physical coordination. Stand up. Arms out. Balance on one leg."

"Yes, ma'am."

John stood up and balanced on one leg, his arms out.

"Good. Now jump up and down on one leg."

"Yes, ma'am."

John started jumping, his hard cock flopping up and down.

"Very good. Now hop around the room."

"Yes, ma'am."

John started hopping around the room, his cock flopping wildly.

"You're quite an impressive man, John. Your captain is lucky to have you on board."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"See those coloured dots I painted on the floor?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Put your left foot on red."

John put his left foot on red, his cock dangling in front of him.

"Now put your right foot on blue."

John put his right foot on blue, his cock still swinging freely.

"Now put your left hand on green."

John put his left hand on green, his cock bobbing.

"Now put your right hand on yellow."

John put his right hand on yellow, his cock almost hitting his chest.

"Good. Now stay in that position. Don't move."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You are very disciplined, John. It's clear you've been a soldier."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ivy moved closer to John and stood in front of him. His cock was inches away from her face.

"I've got another test for you, John."

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Don't move."

"Yes, ma'am."

"And keep your arms and feet on those dots."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ivy knelt down and brought her mouth close to his cock. She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling. Oh, the power. The control. This was the best part.

She stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of his cock, tasting his precum.

"Mmm. You taste good, John."

"Thank you, ma'am."

Ivy teased his cock, licking and sucking it. John's body trembled as he tried to stay still.

"Don't fall over or I'll have to punish you."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Maybe I should just leave you here like this, hard and throbbing, and let you try and find release on your own. How would you like that, John?"

"No, ma'am. Please. I'll do anything you say."

Ivy grinned and sucked his cock a little harder.

"Anything, John? Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, ma'am. Anything."

"Okay then."

Ivy got back on her feet. "Good. Now I'm going to have a seat and read my book. And you're going to stand there and not move a muscle. If you fall over, or stop touching any of the colours, I'll have to punish you. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Ivy picked up her book and sat down on the bed.

"Good. Now, no talking. Stay perfectly still."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ivy opened her book and started reading, her eyes darting over the pages. But her mind was on John, his muscular body straining to stay in position. His hard cock jutting out, his balls full and heavy.

"Stay hard, John. Stay hard for me."

"Yes, ma'am."

She could feel the sexual tension in the room growing, the air thick with desire.

"Good boy, John. Good boy."

Time passed, and the only sound was Ivy turning the pages of her book.

John's body was trembling, his arms and legs shaking.

"Keep going, John. Just a little bit longer."

Ivy glanced at him. His face was a mask of concentration, his cock throbbing.

"Come on, John. You can do it."

John's body shook, his muscles straining.

"Alrighty, I'm going to increase the difficulty level on this little game of ours."

She took off her shirt, exposing her boobs.

"Look at me, John."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ivy started fondling her breasts, rubbing her nipples and pinching them.

"Does this turn you on, John? Do you like seeing my tits?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then come on. Let me hear it. Tell me how much you like it."

"I love it, ma'am. Your tits are perfect. I want to suck them. I want to fuck them. I want to come all over them."

"Yes, John. I know you do. But that's not going to happen tonight if you fall over."

"Please, ma'am. I can't hold it much longer."

"You can do it, John. You're a strong man. A soldier. I know you can do it."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ivy stood up and took her pants off.

"Come on, John. I'll help you. Look at me."

"Yes, ma'am."

Ivy walked up to him and pressed her naked body against his. She rubbed her breasts against his exposed ass.

"Fuck, John. You're so strong. So powerful. I can feel it."

"Yes, ma'am. But, please. I can't."

"Yes, you can, John. You can do anything you set your mind to. And right now, I want you to cum."

She grabbed his cock tight and started jerking him off.

"I know you're close, John. I can feel it. Just let go. That's it. Give it to me. Come on, John. Cum for me."

John let out a deep groan and his cock erupted, shooting hot ropes of cum all over the floor and over Ivy's naked body. Ivy kept stroking him, coaxing every last drop of cum out of him.

"You may relax now."

John collapsed on the floor, his body spent.

Ivy smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

"You did well, John. You're a good soldier. My soldier. Now, get dressed and get some sleep. We'll need to be fit in the morning."

"Yes, ma'am."

John slowly got dressed, his muscles sore from the exertion.

"And, John. Don't tell the others about our little game. I don't want them thinking they can get special treatment. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Dismissed."

"Good night, ma'am."

"Good night, John."

Ivy watched him leave, her mind racing. She couldn't believe how much fun she'd had, controlling and humiliating him like that. Her pussy was wet and aching for more, but she knew she needed to get some rest.

Tomorrow would be a big day.

12