The Pits of Rebellion

Story Info
Pleasure - it is the greatest act of defiance.
861 words
3.78
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When cast to pits of infinite darkness, pleasure becomes the greatest defiance. To love our bodies, that the petty tyrant claimed to have warped, was the next phase of our dissent.

When I first saw my new form, I wept for the beauty I believed I'd lost. But Lucifer approached me. Just as I, his features were new and shocking. Yet, his eyes were unchanged. From beneath his horny brow, they still shone with compassion. He laid a hand on my chest.

"I see no reason for tears," he said running his fingertips down past my stomach. "I see courage, and power, and..." Lucifer caressed my penis. "A weapon."

I looked into the eyes that I had followed to perdition.

"But the fight is over..." I began to protest. Lucifer hushed my words with a kiss. When our lips parted he whispered;

"You have only lost that which He values."

He continued to kiss me, laying a trail from my lips, past my neck, to my chest. "And in His ignorance, He has left you with an abundance of riches." Lucifer then took one of my nipples into his mouth. As he lapped at it with his tongue, he slowly stroked my cock. Even in my despair, his firm grip roused my lust.

I reached out to explore Lucifer's body in turn. I stroked his cheek, toyed with his hair, and gingerly moved my fingers to his curling horns. The hard, textured surface was a shock at first but soon I was lost in their contrarian beauty. They were at once both irregular, and perfectly symmetrical. My touch spurred Lucifer to descend lower. He pecked my navel, then nestled his face in the thick fur of my beastial legs.

"Ha!" he scoffed. "Look brother. The prudish Lord is so embarrassed by genitals, he has left ours untouched. Is this gorgeous member really so threatening to Him?" Lucifer was right. My penis, now engorged by his tender touch, had remained as it was. He ran his tongue along my shaft. My cock throbbed, a powerful wave of lust surging through it. That was when I saw. The light of Lucifer's words revealed our new course. I looked down to him and shared my revelation.

"He's scared of how good this feels!" I cried.

"Precisely my brother," Lucifer smiled. "Now strike at His prissy heart and fuck me."

Lucifer plunged his mouth onto my cock. His throat opened to accept my swollen head. I bellowed in pleasure, the first cry of revenge from the shadows.

His horns were perfect handles for me to grip, and pull his hot wet mouth further onto me. Lucifer moaned in approval. The sound vibrated through my penis. I thrust forward, fucking his mouth, my balls slapping against his chin. But Lucifer reached out a hand and stopped me. He released my cock from his mouth. Long strands of glistening spittle hung from his lips.

"It is good, brother," he gasped. "But there's more we can do to offend His sensibilities. Lie down, soldier."

At Lucifer's command, I lay on my back. A satisfied smirk lifted the corner of his lips and he straddled me. My aching cock strained against the furry crack of his ass. I think Lucifer could see my desperation and he pushed back to tease me.

"Misusing His grand design. Experiencing joys He's too scared to admit. Pierce me brother, as though you pierce His own wicked heart!"

"Sir, are you sure you... ooohhh," I trailed off, distracted by the Lucifer pressing down onto my cock. His hot asshole pushed my throbbing dickhead until it was almost painful.

"This is battle," he grunted. "I lead from the front."

His tight hole eventually relented, swallowing the tip of my cock . Lucifer's eyes rolled in the back of his head. As he sank further onto my erection, he pressed his hands on my chest, digging in with his sharp black nails. In turn, I gripped his hips, and began thrusting upward.

The rebellion, the knowledge that each stroke of my cock made the tyrant furious, it made everything so much better. Not even in the Kingdom of Heaven had I experienced such a thrill. Soon, an orgasm swelled in me.

"Sir..." I gasped. "I'm about to..."

"Give it to me brother. Empty your seed inside me and begin our new resistance."

I let go. My balls tightened and my cock pumped thick ropes of cum inside Lucifer. He buckled, collapsing onto my chest as my cum flooded his ass. His own cock began to twitch and jerk. Soon I felt his hot load spilling onto my stomach.

As we lay together, covered in each other's cum, we saw the impact of our lust.

All around hordes of demons fell upon each other, with a passionate lust. They licked and sucked and fucked. The air trembled with the cries of countless souls making sweet, spiteful love. I kissed the top of Lucifer's head. He had nuzzled his face into my chest and I had to strain to hear his voice.

"Love, brother," he whispered. "It is what our enemy lacks. It will lead us to victory."