The Pizza Place Romance Pt. 03

Story Info
Finalities and new beginnings...
3.1k words
4.35
2.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers

Mallory has a love/hate relationship with the days she actually has some downtime between jobs. On the one hand, it's nice to get off her feet for a while. On the other, it makes getting motivated to get back up and go to her second job even harder. Seeing Brandon there certainly makes that task easier now, though.

She goes through her usual routine on Tuesday and kicks back, puts her feet up, and thumbs through her mail. Mallory's heart skips a beat when she comes to the official-looking letter. She immediately sits up again, pausing a moment before opening it.

The letter is short and to the point. The day she'd been waiting for months for was finally arriving. Her court date is next Friday.

A flurry of emotions washes over Mallory. But regret is not one of them. And while she can't help but worry about how it will go, she holds on to a sliver of hope that it will finally end things once and for all between her and Tim. To say she is ready to move on with her life and put all of the bad memories behind her is an understatement.

She calls her mom right away. After their lengthy conversation (her mother worries as much as Mallory about whether Tim will make things difficult), she texts her brother and her closest friends. She leaves Brandon for last. Certainly, she can tell him at work, but she doesn't exactly want anyone else overhearing. As far as any of their co-workers are concerned, why would Brandon have any interest in her divorce?

"So, I have some news," Mallory begins vaguely.

"Good or bad?" he messages back right away. She smiles to herself knowing he's still at work, his "day job", and is breaking the rules by checking his phone.

"Good, hopefully. Just got a letter that my court date is next Friday."

"Wow! That seems...sudden, and not, at the same time."

"I know! I was super surprised! I figured it would take forever with the way Tim has been."

"Can't wait to see Jeff and Michelle's faces. A Friday AND a holiday weekend? They're going to flip!"

"I know. Don't remind me...And fuck 'em. :)"

"That's the spirit. :D I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. I'M happy for me for once."

"Hope I'm not out of line, but it seems like you need something good in your life."

"Not out of line...But I already have something else good in my life. :)" Mallory hesitates before sending it, but decides to go for it.

":) Thanks for letting me be part of it. We should celebrate. Your divorce, I mean. Would that be weird?"

"No lol Take me to the fireworks Saturday night and we'll call it even."

"Deal. See you later."

More shocking than the court date notice, Mallory receives a letter from Tim's mom in the mail a few days later. She's not sure what to expect as she opens it.

Dear Mallory,

I'm not sure where to begin. Mostly I am writing to say how sorry I am for the pain our son has caused you. No one deserves that, especially someone as sweet as you. We always did like you, Rodney and me. I want you to know that.

We know you did your best to help Tim. After his most recent jail stint, we gave him an ultimatum. I don't know how, but we talked some sense into him as far as the divorce, that he needs to let you go. That he can't offer anything to you until he gets himself together. But, while we don't know exactly what went on behind closed doors, we can probably all agree the damage has been done. Again, I'm so sorry my son hurt you. I wish there was something I could do to take it all away.

You might be happy to know that Tim is in a rehab program. Rodney and I just hope it sticks so we can have our real son back.

I hope this letter finds you well and you are living a happier life now.

Love, Rhonda

Mallory is dumbstruck. The letter and the kind words are just about the last thing she's expecting, especially from Tim's parents. They had always gotten along, but she still feels guilty for asking them to take him in when she couldn't handle things anymore, like she was pawning him off and running away from her problems. It stings a bit learning that his parents accomplished what she couldn't: getting Tim help. But, despite the emotional and physical turmoil he put her through, Mallory ultimately finds she is happy that he's turning a corner, finally. While she has no intentions or interest in rekindling their flame, she knows the person who did all of those horrible things to her wasn't the real Tim.

The next week flies by and Mallory is still a nervous wreck when it comes time for court. Rhonda's letter gave her even more hope that the proceedings will go smoothly, but the fact remains she has no idea what to expect. She'd never been divorced before. It may not be as cut and dry as she expects.

Naturally, Mallory's worries are unfounded and everything goes off without a hitch.

The worst part, really, is seeing Tim. She thought she had seen him at his lowest, but she was wrong. The signs of withdrawal are all too visible. He can barely contain his shaking. His eyes are sunken and dart around wildly, not able to focus on any given thing for long. Somehow, he looks even thinner than the last time she saw him just a few weeks ago. He gives her a sad half-smile before turning to leave with his parents, likely a trip back to the rehab facility. Her own mother hugs her as soon as the Connor family's backs are turned and a wave of relief washes over Mallory.

"How did it go? Been thinking about you all day. :)" Brandon texts about an hour after she gets home.

"You're sweet. :) It went surprisingly well. Tim didn't try to contest anything. Not that there was much to contest. It's finally over!" On top of everything else, Mallory had thanked her lucky stars throughout the whole thing that she had never convinced Tim to have a baby before he spiraled out of control.

"Yay! How does it feel to be a free woman again?"

Mallory thinks about this a moment before replying.

"Kinda weird. But in a good way. I think I'm more relieved that I shouldn't have to worry about him randomly showing up anymore."

"That's understandable. Want me to stop by after work? It's weird without you here. Michelle looks like a chicken with its head cut off. Lol"

"Ha! I bet! Bet the drawer is off. :P And no. Not that I don't want to see you, but I think I'm going to turn in early. It's been a long day."

"No worries. I understand. I'll see you tomorrow, babe. Goodnight."

Her cheeks warm at his use of "babe" and smiles as she replies.

"Thanks. See you tomorrow."

Mallory feels her phone buzz in her pocket. It's still early and the inside of The Pizza Parlour is dead, so she excuses herself to the bathroom to check her message.

"I missed you yesterday. I want to kiss you so bad right now."

"You're going to get us in trouble, sir...I missed you too. :)" It had taken all of her willpower not to run to and throw her arms around him when Brandon walked into work a half hour after her Saturday afternoon.

It startles Mallory some how quickly they get used to seeing each other almost every day in the few short weeks since they had started seeing each other. Sure, they had seen each other almost every day of the week before that too, but it was different now. Before was filled with hopeless daydreaming for both of them. Now they actually have something to look forward to.

Mallory had been right about it being harder to not show their feelings for one another at work. It's hard to keep the stupid lovestruck grins from their faces whenever they're together. Not that either of them is even close to admitting that's what it is.

Brandon grabs the sides of her face gently and kisses her, long and deep, as soon as she opens her apartment door for him.

"Well, you certainly know how to greet a girl," Mallory jokes, but feels flushed.

"I've been waiting to do that all day. And yesterday. Did I mention I missed you?" he smirks before kissing her again.

"Save that for later or we're never going to get out of the apartment," she smiles back, placing a hand in the middle of his chest.

"And would that be such a crime?"

"Come on, you. You promised me fireworks," she pushes against him gently, ushering him out the door.

"Don't I already give you fireworks?" Brandon teases, feigning a hurt look, as they walk down the hall toward the stairs. Mallory laughs.

"What has gotten into you?" she smiles with a twinkle in her eye that matches the one in her partner's. He shrugs.

"Just in a good mood, I guess," he smiles and takes her hand.

"We could have just parked at one of the places in town, ya know?" Mallory teases Brandon for his choice of fireworks viewing spot: the top of West Mountain.

"We also could have just went out on the balcony at my house, ya know?" he fires back without missing a beat. His parents, and subsequently him for the time being, live in a condo on the lake.

"Yah, but, PARENTS," she pretends to shudder, making Brandon laugh.

"You're going to have to meet them at some point," he leans over and wraps his arm around her shoulders.

"I know, I know," Mallory pauses. "I appreciate you going out of your way so I didn't have to tonight." Brandon kisses her temple.

"This is really awkward," he removes his arm and makes an uncomfortable sound as he resituates himself in his seat.

"Sorry," he takes her hand instead. "And you're welcome," he replies seriously. Brandon knew it had been a nerve-racking week for her. He didn't want to add to it by making her meet his parents.

After a while, they get out of the car as the sky grows darker. Brandon lays a blanket down on the hood.

"Come on," he pats the checkered fleece.

"You just thought of everything, huh," it's still just light enough that he can make out the grin on her face.

"I try. Now get over here," he wraps an arm around her again as they lay back and wait for the show to start. Mallory drapes an arm over his stomach and snuggles into the side of his chest. She breathes deeply, inhaling his scent. She doesn't know what it is, his body wash, deodorant, or something else, but he always smells good. That scent seemed to instantly calm her.

"What if someone sneaks up from behind and tries to kill us?" she asks out of the blue a few minutes later. "Did you think of that?"

"Wow. That's where your head went?" Brandon chuckles. "I tell you what. I'll take my phone and," he makes a violent motion with his free arm, phone in hand, "if anyone sneaks up behind us." Mallory laughs.

"My hero," she teases. An onslaught of tickles takes her by surprise, unrelenting until she's gasping for air. Brandon finally ceases and looks at her for a long moment while she catches her breath.

"Happy Independence Day," he leans down, kissing her tenderly on the lips.

"It truly is this year."

"Baby, I don't, know, if this is, oh God...a good idea," Mallory can barely finish her sentence as she slowly rides Brandon in her bedroom later that night.

"I have a surprise," Brandon had grinned mischievously when they got back to her apartment from the fireworks. He pulled out a small black case from one of his pockets. Mallory raised an eyebrow at it.

"I know you said you don't do it much, but I thought it seemed like a good occasion. Happy divorce?" Brandon hoped his joke wasn't offensive. He opened up the case to reveal its contents.

"Well, hello," Mallory eyed the pipe appreciatively. "You're right. I do think I deserve a treat. Thank you," she leaned over and kissed him quickly on the mouth.

"I think you'll like it. It's nice and mellow, but it won't give you couch lock either."

Mallory blinked at him.

"Couch lock?"

"Yah, when you're so stoned you feel like you grow roots wherever you're sitting?" Brandon replies completely seriously.

"You really are a pothead, aren't you?" she grins.

"I wouldn't go that far. Now, do you want any of this or not?" he taunts.

"Yes, yes! Come on. We can go out on the terrace," Mallory turns and heads for the sliding door.

"What about your neighbors?" he stops following her.

"Are you kidding me? I'm pretty sure they're even bigger potheads than you," she grins and heads toward the door again.

Over an hour later, they sat bleary-eyed curled up together on the couch, half-paying attention to some movie on the TV.

"You're not going home tonight, are you?" Mallory asked suddenly.

"I hadn't planned on it. Is that ok?" he turned to her.

"Of course," she paused. "Besides, I was thinking I could show you some fireworks now. It's the least I can do for making you take me out," she leaned in and kissed him hungrily. Brandon had to catch his breath when he was finally able to speak.

"Oh, no. I had such a horrible time," he remarked sarcastically. "You're a lot prettier than my friends anyway," he kissed her back for a long moment, hands tangling in her hair.

"I better be," Mallory retorted.

After making out on the couch a little longer, Brandon carried her into the dark bedroom. She made it easy by already straddling his lap. Clothes flew off haphazardly, their bodies a tangle of flesh in the sheets. In no time flat, Mallory was climbing on top of him again and slowly lowering herself onto Brandon's rigid shaft. That brought her to her current predicament and second-guessing her great idea.

"It's ok. Just take a deep breath," he rubs up and down her arms reassuringly.

"Have you ever had sex while you were high?" Brandon asks gently, almost too embarrassed to ask.

"No." Mallory didn't dare shake her head or open her eyes. There was already too much input going into her brain.

"Ok. Just relax. It feels different, but it's not bad, is it?" he tries to calm her down.

"No. Quite the opposite. It feels too good, somehow," she admits breathily.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," Brandon offers.

"No, it's just. I'm damn near ready to cum. And I'm barely doing anything," Mallory finally giggles.

"Would that be so bad either?" Brandon joins her laughter.

"Sorry I didn't think to...warn you?" he offers. He knows the "dangers" of having sex while high. For whatever reason, it's twice as intense as regular sex. Mallory was finding this out the hard way.

"That, would have been nice," she manages as she slowly moves her hips forward along his length again. She shudders. It feels like every nerve ending in her body is at attention. The pleasure isn't just confined to her lady bits. It rushes like a wave through her entire body every time she moves at all. The sensation is overwhelming and she isn't prepared for it.

Mallory's determined to push through it. Something tells her she'll regret it if she doesn't. It's not like she gets high very often.

As if reading her thoughts, Brandon pipes up again.

"You really don't have to," he caresses her hips gently. It's clear she's having a hard time dealing with the heightened sensations.

"No," she answers definitively. "I want to try," she rocks forward, shuddering again. Her small hands try to find purchase on his chest as she slowly works back and forth on him, shuddering each time his whole length fills her.

"Jesus," she whispers, eyes closed. Mallory only lasts a minute more before having a whole-body climax.

"Oh," she whimpers, shaking all over, digging her fingers into Brandon's flesh even harder. It takes almost as long for her to come down as it did for her to peak. Slumping forward on top of him, Brandon wraps his arms around her lovingly while she catches her breath.

"That good?" he asks after a minute.

"Don't make fun or I will change my mind," Mallory tilts her head to the side just enough for him to hear her.

"I'm sorry. I'm just teasing," he gives her a squeeze.

"Do you mind if I go, uh, take a shower to cool off?" he asks, a little embarrassed. His member is still rock-hard inside of her.

She lifts her head suddenly.

"Who said I was done?"

Brandon puts his hands up in defense.

"Lead the way."

Mallory sits up again and starts riding him slowly once more. She manages to last a little longer before her next orgasm hits. It still takes one more time before Brandon is finally able to reach his own orgasm, panting and shuddering within her, hands firmly grasping her hips. He can't help but think it's probably a good thing the overwhelm is causing her to scream-whisper, otherwise she'd probably wake the neighbors up.

Brandon had driven her to their joint climax, meeting her thrusts, impaling her wildly. He knew he was taking a chance of pissing her off or making her have a complete mental breakdown, but he couldn't hold back anymore. Her own slow climaxes were working him up more than usual thanks to the weed, unable to take the slow dance any longer in the end. Judging by the look on Mallory's face and how long it takes her to come down, he'd say his gamble had paid off.

Mallory slumps over on him again, laying her head on his chest as they catch their breath.

"Am I squishing you?" she asks quietly, barely audible in the quiet room.

"No," he can't help but laugh. She's so small, he doesn't think she could hurt him if she tried. Still, he's clear-headed enough to know better than to say that to her.

"I feel like I'm going to sleep like the dead tonight," she giggles, rolling off of him, but stays nestled against his side. It's pretty clear she has no plans of getting in the shower, so Brandon pulls the comforter over them and holds her close. He's pretty bushed himself, his eyelids feeling like lead weights.

"Thank you for the wonderful night," Mallory says sleepily through the dark.

"Any time. Goodnight, babe."

hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers