All Comments on 'The Plan'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

There a reason the entire first half of this story is

copied from your previous story "The Massage." ?

Over all this was decent. But the Surprise ending

from Massage could have turned out much more fun..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
boring

I quit reading after first page. To bad you couldn't give half stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ten minutes of my life I'll never get back!

Wow! This really was an overdone waste of time. Learn to play the guitar or some other hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
disregard all below

whatever the other guys have to say about this, it was great!

hammer17hammer17over 12 years ago
good

I loved it up till the "surprise, the Trickery." I just don't like people tricking others into shit, nor do I like the lies the "friend" did by telling the son about his moms dream, specially after "promising" she would not "repeat" it to anyone!! If not for those reasons I would have scored it a 5 star..

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 12 years agoAuthor
I am grateful for the comments.

Thank you for all the comments. I appreciate them.

I just wanted to give an offering on some points. “The Plan” is a composite of “The Massage,” elements of other mother-son stories, and my first writing of a FFM threesome. MrLurker is right about “The Plan’s” connection to the “The Massage.” I did base the current story on the previous one. In fact the original title was going to be “The Massage Redux.” I wanted to keep the original characters: mother, her girlfriend, and son. The original theme would also remain: Mom is surprised the male character, who she is sexually interacting with, turns out to be her son, and the surprise is soon overcome by her sexual starvation and eventual thrill of committing consensual incest. I decided to alter the setting of a bordello/massage parlor for women to the more private ambiance of the friend’s home, thus changing the son from masseur to stripper. While writing I came up with the notion of the actual plan and the ensuing surprise, thereby changing the title.

Sorry hammer17. I felt the trickery would add a startling, spicy element. Heidi, the friend, promised Maria, the mother, not to tell anyone about the incestuous dream. This type of dream is obviously not something that would be brought up in a large group of friends or non-friends. The bringing-up of The Dream was made to only Maria and John. Heidi mentioned the dream to Maria as shock value during their evening conversation to jolt her friend out of her social funk. This “telling” was also to lay the groundwork for the actual plan. The Plan, in the story, was created by Heidi and John after she started dating him and he revealed to her his own incestuous thoughts for his mother. She cares dearly for both Maria and John, realizes parent and son want each other but are afraid of living their mutually illicit dreams, and secretly pines for a bi experience with Maria. Heidi also admits that if she had been dumped by her husband like Maria was, and she had her own son, she would make him her only lover and man. So what better way for her to unite mother and son, and out live her own bisexual fantasy and incestuous intention then to utilize trickery. Personally and in real life, I agree with you. But in this story I felt the ends (Maria and John together, Heidi and Maria together) justified the means (trickery and recanting on not telling The Dream).

For the anonymous “disregard”: I thank you for your liking the tale. For the 2 anonymous thumbs-down: Oh well. Sorry you didn’t care for it, though I really do appreciate the time you took to voice your opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
1314 Followers
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...