The Plan

Story Info
First times don't always go the smoothest.
5.3k words
4.29
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be hard for me to say that the day wasn't planned, but then I am not going to start off our relationship with a lie.

It was April, 1993. I had just turned 18 years old and I had been dating a girl, for this purpose we'll call her Karen (also 18), and, let's just say that we had wanted to have sex for a while. We had waited, oh my God, had we waited. You see, I have always had this kind of persona with the chicks. I act like I am a nice guy and I don't want to push or rush them into anything that they may or may not want to do, but in reality I want to plow them like a baserunner headed for home wants to plow a catcher. Even now in my 40's, it's worked well for me. If all you have is the illusion of respect, at least that's something, but I digress, back to the story.

Well, before that, to get the full story, it would make more sense to tell you this:

Karen and I had been dating about six months when I finally felt that it was time to take it past kissing. I know, I know, what the fuck were you waiting for. See above. Anyway, one night when I was taking her home, we started making out in my car, right in front of her house. You know, I look back now and I am just amazed of the lack of "Give a Fuck" that I had back then. Making out in a car, parked on the street where God and everyone can see you, including her father. If he only knew.

We were making out, and I thought, It's Time. I untucked the right side of her shirt and put my hand on her abdomen. She's not stopping me yet. I continued up to find that she had a bra on. Not that I thought that she wouldn't have one on since we just had been out to dinner, but it sure would have made thing easier. I'm just saying.

So I have felt up enough to find out that she had a bra on, I then put my hand on her entire left breast. Since I hadn't been smacked yet or arrested for public indecency, I felt that it was time to do what all teenage boys dread, trying to unhook the bra.

This fucking thing was worse to get apart than trying to get your fingers out of a Chinese Trap. I mean I have seen schematics for the construction of skyscrapers that were easier to read than to get this thing apart. But, as I am not a quitter, I pressed on, achieving the ultimate success in having a bare breast in my hand.

The thoughts were going off in my young head: Now, where would we go from here? Do I go for the Holy Grail? What do I plan to do once I have gotten down there safely? Do I lift her shirt and perhaps kiss her nipples so the neighbors can get a better show than usual? Do I wait until she goes for my pants? Oh Shit, what do I do if she goes for my pants, no one has ever done that. Does she know what to do with my penis? The reason I ask is that I just figured it out a couple of years ago.

What I decided to do was to not push my luck and slow it down. Not because I am a nice guy, but because I am big fat pussy. I kindly tried my best to hook back together her bra (by the way, much props to you women out there for putting those things on every day, fuck all that!) and, like a gentleman, exited the car, opened her door and escorted her to her front door. The night was over, these little victories were the reason that I didn't wind up selling drugs or what my real passion could have been, a serial killer.

So that brings me to the day I was talking about above. Again, if I said that I didn't plan it, I would also be telling you that the Earth is flat, the Moon is made out of cheese, and women actually have orgasms. Since we all know that all of that isn't true, I am not going to lie to you here. I planned it. There, I said it. I blame a hormonal imbalance.

So the "Plan" was for me to stay home from school "Sick" and wait for my parents to leave for work. She would come over to "Take care of me" and we would fuck. Neither of us knowing what the hell we were doing, and I am damn sure that if you remember back to your first time, you didn't know what the hell you were doing either. Unless you are a Catholic Priest, then you have the whole celibacy thing going on, unless you are an 8 year old boy.

So I woke up that morning and faked sick to my mother. The reason that I chose my mother and not my father is because she had a heart and my father just didn't understand why anyone would miss any part of their day because they simply didn't feel good. He also died at 69 of heart disease. Correlation perhaps?

The way that I faked sick I had learned many years prior to this from a movie called E.T. Yes, I put a thermometer under a light so that it would show that I had a fever, but in reality, I was tip-top. Don't lie, you did it too, and if you didn't, you're just not as smart as me. You have to do it right though, you can't have a fever of 104 degrees, that'll have you in the emergency room right quick. You have to do it just enough to stay home and drink orange juice and ginger ale. If I would have wound up in a doctor's office, I wouldn't have been able to play with the boobies, which I was already hard about, by the way.

So Mom tells me that I don't have to go to school as I hear Dad from the other room yelling, "Weak people get sick." Check! First hurdle accomplished. They leave and I get in the shower. I had heard that chicks dig a clean guy before they roll around in the sack with you. What I should have done was clean my room. Again, the level of "Don't give a fuck" that I had amazes me to this day. There is no earthly way that I would ever let a woman see living conditions like that. I mean it rivaled "Hoarders" and probably didn't smell very nice either.

I get out of the shower and Karen gets there. We exchange niceties and thought that we might have an early lunch, being that by now it's like ten o'clock. What I couldn't plan for is that I was hard as a rock. I couldn't think about anything else. It was about to be "on".

To this day, I don't know if girls wanting their first time to be special is just something that they say and they really think of sex like guys do, but every time I heard it back then it made my ass twitch. When a girl would tell me that they wanted it to be "Special", my thought was always that they wanted a bed of roses and for me to kiss every inch of their body. It sounds nice but not very realistic. In any case, I wasn't going to do that.

We got up from the table in the kitchen and walked back to the living room, and that's where it started. It was like we could not contain ourselves any longer. The only way that I can accurately describe it is that we were violently kissing one another up against a closet door. We couldn't even make it to the couch. Our tongues wrestled as if it was the main event at WrestleMania and Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan were going at one another. The biting of lips, the wandering of hands, and the passion that both of us had been holding in for years had surfaced itself and it did not disappoint. This was truly what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

In the midst of all of this, I whispered, "I Love you."

"Shut the fuck up," She replied.

Okay then.

She was wearing a short sleeve button down shirt. As I started to undo the buttons, I felt a hand start caressing my cock through my shorts. I don't think until that point that any girl had ever touched me like that. A couple of girls that I had dated flirted with the idea, but none so forcefully. It was almost as if she was done "Fucking around" and wanted to get on with it.

I finished undoing the buttons on her shirt and took her shirt off completely. She was wearing a black bra. Of course she was, that's not stereotypical or anything. I thought to myself, Great, now I have to see how to get this damn bra off.

I was not an amateur at taking bras off. I had gotten hers off in the car before, and other girls that I had previously dated had bras on, I didn't have a problem with those. But this was different. I had the feeling that this was going to be one of those trick bras that the clasp was in the front, and as I was young, I was worried about making a fool out of myself.

I reached to her back, and found that it was connected back there. Whew!!" I know how to do this. I reached back with both hands, not going to try to act like a big shot. Let's make sure that we get this off on the first try. I took hold of the back strap of the bra, and presto, it came undone. I slipped it off of her and threw it somewhere near where I thought that her shirt may be on the floor.

We were still kissing violently, so I unhooked from her mouth and started my way down her neck ever so gently, making sure to take my time - I didn't know if I was ever going to get this opportunity again. I kissed her left ear, making sure to take the time to address her earlobes. Someone told me that chicks dig earlobe sucking. I moved to her right ear, treating it the same way. I made my way down the right side of her neck, making a slow and steady journey towards her breasts. The sounds of heavy breathing and light moans from her confirmed that the technique that I was using was desirable.

I reached her upper chest and could feel that she wanted me to have her inside my mouth. I took her left breast. It was glorious. The first time I had ever had a female breast inside my mouth. I did what all the magazines teach you, major tongue action, light sucking and NO TEETH. I stayed there for what seemed to be an eternity, giving ample attention to both breast. To be honest, if it had stopped there, that was worth the price of admission for me.

I had almost forgotten that while all this was going on, she was still stroking my cock and now I could feel a wet spot in my boxers where I had started to pre-cum. That would not be fun, cum before all this was going to take place. Let this be over before it even started?

Just as I was thinking that, she unbuttoned my shorts and undid the zipper. They fell to the floor exposing my boxers and my cock, which was sticking out of the hole in my underwear at full salute. She then put her hands inside of my boxers and moved them down, and they too, fell to the floor. I had no pants on. I shouldn't be the only one with no pants on, I thought to myself.

Still giving appropriate attention to her breasts with my mouth, I moved both by hands down to the button of her shorts. They were khaki short shorts, which was the style of that time and she was an athlete, so she filled them out well. At any rate, they were about to come off.

With both hands, I undid the button on the first try. I was getting good at this. It's like I had done this before. I felt a slight gasp and the breathing got heavier. Almost as if to say, once we both don't have any pants on, do you know where to stick that thing?

I didn't, by the way.

Her shorts fell to the floor as I made my way down now under her breasts kissing her stomach, journeying to take her underwear down to her ankles, while maybe, just maybe, getting a peek of her unknown regions.

Now on my knees, I grabbed both side of her underwear and removed them to her feet, exposing the glorious site of her vagina. It was not what I had expected. I couldn't tell much through the neatly manicured hair, which was the style of the times. I actually thought for a second about caressing her beauty with my tongue, but I already didn't know what I was doing, I wasn't going to add subject matter into the fold. Most of all, I had this thought going through my head saying: It doesn't look like a taco.

So now with her fully naked and me with just a t-shirt on, we fell to the couch. It was a wide sectional couch, which was the style of the times, and we positioned ourselves next to one another laying on our sides. This position was ideal because I could reach her breasts and lower regions, and she could stroke me at will.

It was getting intense to say the least. The violent kissing, the roaming of hands, the force of the thrusts every time she would stroke my dick. I felt a feeling coming up in me that I had felt too many times before, just by myself. If she continued jackhammering my cock, I was going to cum, and we all know that we don't want that.

I had to get her attention off of my dick for a few minutes. Do we take a breather? Do we do what they do in the movies, have a smoke or something? No dammit, that's what they do after sex, we're not even there yet. Then, I had a brilliant idea, I would take the attention off of me by putting the attention onto her. I had never done this before, but hell, how hard can it be?

I repositioned myself so that she would have a hard time getting to me and positioned her flat on her back. I moved my left hand off of her right breast and started moving in down to in between her legs. Now, for someone who has never done this before, it was a little eye opening on where I was going. Fuck where the clitoris is, finding an 18 year old girls fuckhole is challenging. You would think that it would be up front, like where a man's penis is, but damn, you have to go searching for that motherfucker.

After the impending search and rescue of my hand, I found it. I inserted 1 finger and started to slide it in and out. I could feel that she was wet as she started to moan. I started to speed up. Look, I had never been here before and I wasn't quite sure when I would be back, so I wanted everything that I had ever saw in any movie to come true on this day. No one was home but us, so I wanted loud screaming sex, just like in Fatal Attraction. Okay, that might be a bad example, but the sex scenes in that movie are some of the best. Perhaps I meant Basic Instinct, I don't know.

Also, you have to understand that this was the Nineties. It wasn't like now you have porn on your phones and such. Everyone didn't have a cellphone then, much less a smartphone. The only porn that we knew is what we saw in Playboy or Hustler magazine or what we could get a glimpse on through the blurred lines on the Adult Pay-Per-View Channel. Come to think of it, my sex education was really held on Cinemax after Dark. God I miss Emmanuel.

I kept fingering her at a rapid pace. She was moaning louder now while moving her head from side to side all while having her eyes closed. Thank God her eyes were closed and she didn't get a glimpse of this young boy try to savor every lasting moment of this experience. I wanted her louder. Let's be bold and insert two fingers...just to see what happens.

I inserted another finger and kept with the raid pace but switching to a circular motion as well. My hand was dripping with her juice and her moans had now turned into light cries of ecstasy. This was working. I kept at it. In and out, around and around. She was in heaven, or close to it, and all I could think of was: I really wish that I could switch hands.

Just then, she started to shake. She began yelling, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I couldn't help but think: Was she having a seizure? Oh my God, she's cursing. She has Turrets doesn't she?

With her shaking and cursing, and me not knowing any better, I stopped and moved my hand back to her breast.

"What the fuck did you stop for?" She asked as she was catching her breath.

"I don't know, you were shaking and screaming profanity, I thought that something was wrong."

"No, dumbass, I was having an orgasm. Haven't you ever seen a woman have an orgasm before," She sarcastically asked.

"Well, have you ever seen a Man have an orgasm before?"

"No," She sheepishly replied.

"Well okay then."

She explained, "Yeah, but it's different for men and women. A man can have an orgasm if the wind is right. A woman had to get worked up a bit. She has to feel safe. Not every woman has an orgasm every time she has sex. I can take a minute."

Ain't that the fucking truth.

In actuality, I hadn't seen a woman cum before. Not in real life. I just thought that all that screaming was part of the program. At any rate, I guess I was good at what I was doing because of the rave reviews that I was getting. I had been to third base for the first time in my life, slid in, and I was safe. Now, let's take a turn for home. Oh, and by the way, it worked. I didn't have the feeling that I was going to cum anymore, and just so I can keep the story straight in case there are people that want to refute this statement, I was still hard as a rock.

"You want to move back to my bedroom?" I asked.

She paused. Was his getting too real? The bedroom insinuated sex, the act. Was that not the right question to ask? Was all this moving too quickly or did she just want her first time with a cock inside of her to happen on this couch? To tell you the truth, I was good either way.

"Oh, I know I want to," She said. "And I want to with you."

"Okay? So you want to go to the bedroom?" I asked again.

"I don't know, I think that we should talk about it."

What in the actual fuck? Two minutes ago you were lecturing me on why I stopped and now you want to talk about why I want to go to the bedroom. What did you think that we were doing here? There is no earthly way that I would ever say that to a woman, but you know I damn sure thought it.

What I actually said was, "Karen, I love you. You are the first person that I have ever loved. We have shared so much with one another. If we share this together, no one can ever change that. It's forever. No matter if we have a future together or not. In twenty years your husband is going to ask you about your first time and you will have to think of me, and I of you. I have never totally shared my entire self with someone before. I want to in this moment with you."

She nodded, a tear welled up in her left eye and she said, "You practiced that didn't you? Don't worry about it, it was good. You should be a writer."

She rose from the couch and pulled me by my cock to do the same. We were standing now a few feet from where all this started. She planted a very passionate kiss on me and we stood there enjoying each other for a few minutes before she pulled away and said, "If you get me pregnant, I will cut your dick off."

She gave a little smile and headed back to my bedroom. I don't think that anything could have prepared her for what was about to happen next.

Upon opening the door to my bedroom, she looked back at me to make sure that I was following. Just to recap, She was fully nude, the only clothing that I had on was a t-shirt and I have to say, to this day, I don't think I have fucked anyone with that nice of an ass. I mean the ass she had then, if you look her up on Facebook now her ass is the size of Australia. It happens after 4 kids.

She opened the door to my bedroom and stopped. About a minute of silence went by, but it felt like 30 minutes. She was either in awe of the fact that I didn't give a fuck about the condition of my room, or she was scared that she was going to catch something. I don't think I am giving you an accurate depiction of the condition of my living space when I was a teenager, so allow me to be specific.

When you walked in the room, to the right, along the wall, there was about 7 feet of dresser and drawer space that connected into a desk. All of that space was covered by either trash, Coke cans, underwear, shorts, etc. To the immediate left, you had one bed that was one half of a bunk bed that I just used to throw shit on. Most people actually had to ask what that was because from first glance, you couldn't tell it was a bed, just a pile of stuff. Across that bed going left I had a weight set and another set of drawers, covered in dirty clothes. Actually, the only thing that didn't have anything extra on it was the other bed that I slept on. True, the sheets hadn't been changed in about a month, but who was counting. The only relatively clean thing about the room was the floor. That's because I had shoved everything under either bed to make a clear path as to make a good impression, and also so I wouldn't stub my toe at night when I had to go to the bathroom.

12