The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have been taken back by my housekeeping skills, because she was rendered speechless until I heard her say, "What the fuck, dude?"

"What?" I replied.

"It's called a hamper. It's called a trash can. I can't believe that your mother allows this. My parents would kill me."

"Yeah, they kinda leave me alone in here. They don't really come in here," I stated. "My Dad said that the last time he came in here he heard the Sanford and Son music playing."

To be honest, I am still kinda messy, but now I have a wife. I don't tell you that so you'll think she cleans up all my shit, because she doesn't. I tell you that so you'll understand that all men are messy because women take up all of the closet space.

Shaking her head, she walked over to the "clean" bed and laid down before saying, "Don't think that were going to have sex with you still wearing that shirt."

I took of my shirt and added it to the pile of clothes on the weight bench and opened my nightstand drawer to retrieve a condom. I had never put on a condom before, so I was a little nervous about how this was going to work out. Was it going to fit? Would it be too big? Which way does it roll? In retrospect, I probably should have tried one on before this day, but I also should have probably cleaned my room. At least I didn't look like I was presumptuous.

I ripped open the condom package and removed the rubber from it. I placed it over the tip of my penis and tried to roll it down. Nothing happened.

Okay? Let's turn it around the other way and try it like that. There it goes! Fits like a glove. Ha!! That must be why they call it a "Love Glove". But what is all this slimy shit all over it?

I had it on and I laid down to the side of her. We started kissing violently again. My hands and mouth wandered everywhere. I reinserted two fingers into her pussy using the same motion as before while sucking on her tits. In turn, she grabbed my cock and stroked it with the condom on, speeding up with the rhythm to which I was fingering her.

"I'm ready," She whispered to me as she positioned herself for me to be on top of her.

Yes, we were going to do it missionary style. Did you read all this way and actually thing that we were creative enough to do it any other way? Did you actually think that I was going to take her from behind, or it was going to be reverse cowgirl? Perhaps you thought that she would like to try anal. No, we were teenagers and we stuck to the basics. Other positions would come later.

I climbed on top of her and assumed the position. Now, all I had to do was get my dick in the right hole. A lot of time, a woman will grab your manhood and direct you where to put it. This was not one of those times. I found where I thought that it was and gave it a go to put it in.

"Ughh," Karen grunted.

"What's wrong, are you okay?"

"Yeah, but that's my asshole. I love you, but not that much. It's a little higher."

I found the correct slot and inserted my penis. It was very tight and I could feel instant pressure on my cock like I had never felt before. Karen almost immediately tensed up started moaning loudly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it just hurts. I think I might be bleeding."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No. Just go slow."

She was tense. I could feel the pressure against my cock. I moved in and out very slowly and reveled at that fact that I was no longer a virgin. I arched my back so that I might catch a glimpse of my dick going in and out of her, but all I could see was my stomach. I should have used the weight bench more.

I laid down on top of her and straightened my legs, she let out a very sensual moan, as if it wasn't pain any longer, but pleasure. I could feel something happening. A feeling that I had earlier that day and a feeling that I had felt many times before, just by myself. This time, I wasn't going to stop. I had a condom on, so all was clear.

I started to speed up. She seemed to like it as her moans indicated. Breathing heavily, her moans turned to flat out cries for me to fuck her. I could feel it coming now. My dick was about to take over and whatever power I had over it was going to subside. I had never been this hard before. This was going to be the best orgasm that I had ever had, and to tell you the truth, still ranks up there in the top five I have had with a woman, but that's another story.

Sweat was dripping from my forehead as I looked at her wanting desperately for this never to end. I could feel it coming up now. It was seconds away. I tried to hold it but couldn't any longer and ...

"Ughh...Ughh...Ughh...AGHHHHHH!!"

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Never better. Best day of my life, if you don't include that day I got unlimited taco's at Taco Bell for free," I replied.

"Wrong answer, asshole. You really have to work on your pillow talk."

To this day, I hate pillow talk. Who wants to talk when you can fuck? I guess some people like a little dirty talk in the bedroom, but it has always made me feel uncomfortable. I guess what I am really trying to say is: Do women think that we actually want to talk to them?

"You can get off of me now," She demanded.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. First time." I continued, "Man that was a long time. I must be pretty good lasting that long right out of the gates, huh?"

"It was like a minute and a half. Slow down John Holmes, you got work to do before next time."

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"We talked about this," she replied. "A woman can't cum in that time frame. We take longer. We take our time. We don't just jackhammer away and get off as easily as guys do. It doesn't work like that."

"That sucks," I offered.

"You really have to work on how you talk to someone that you just fucked." She went on," Especially when you got off and I didn't. You clearly don't even know. This is not a race. It's not who cums first wins. It's an act for the mutual enjoyment of all parties involved. The quicker you learn that, the more ass you'll get."

"Well, I got your ass," I replied.

"Look, I want to ask you a question and I want a serious and honest answer," She told me.

"Okay. Shoot," I replied.

She asked, "Do you know how long it takes a real man to make a woman cum?"

What was she, a fucking professional now?

I laid deep in thought. She wanted a serious and honest answer, and since she just fucked me for the first time, I figured that I owed her at least that. But what was I going to answer. I very easily could fuck this up, she might not have sex with me again. We didn't even get to and oral sex or anything like that. Perhaps if I answer correctly she would let me put it in her butt, which has always been a fantasy of mine as well as someone putting something in my butt, but like I said earlier, another story for another time. I thought long and hard about my answer and just then, it was like a light went off in my brain. Serious and Honest. I knew exactly how long it took a real man to make a woman cum. I knew it! I swallowed and answered...

"Who Cares?"

12