The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, mum," said Bob, but he was talking to himself, Louise had run to her bedroom and slammed the door shut in anger.

Bob went to his father's drinks cabinet and with shaking hands helped himself to a large scotch. He hadn't eaten but he'd forgotten that he'd been hungry, he went to bed, taking his drink with him.

He couldn't sleep, worrying about how much he'd upset his mother, and how disappointed Rachel would be when the plan had to be abandoned forever.

He decided he needed to make peace with his mother, or this last week would be pretty unbearable. He went to her room, knocked softly on the door and entered. Louise turned on the bedside light, she'd also found it difficult to sleep. Thinking about what Bob had said, she was on the one hand disgusted with him, and on the other she was alarmed to find that the more she'd thought about his proposition the more she'd found herself aroused by the mental pictures that had been conjured up.

As Bob entered her bedroom she sat up and looked at him. "What is it, Bob?" she asked in a low voice.

"I'm sorry mum," he'd said, "The last thing I wanted to do was upset you further. Honestly, I wasn't disrespecting you, I just wanted to help in any way that I could, so you would agree to continuing with the plan until Rachel got pregnant. I should never have made that suggestion, but I couldn't think of any other way to overcome your frustration and make it possible for you to agree to continue. I didn't intend to insult you; I love you and I would never do that."

"What would you have thought of me if I'd agreed to have sex with you?" she'd asked. "Would you have thought me no better than a whore, agreeing to carry on with the plan as long as I was getting sexual satisfaction myself?"

"No mum, I wouldn't have thought ill of you," he'd said, "I know what the frustration is like, I'm also being deprived of sex with my wife during the seven days of them trying to get her pregnant. Not just for the seven days, but also for the days afterwards when Rachel doesn't want me to make love to her in case it does something to cause her egg to be rejected. We both know that's extremely unlikely to happen, but she doesn't want to take the risk. So, I'm also frustrated and perhaps that was also at the back of my mind when I made the suggestion to you. I really am sorry, please forgive me."

The two of them had locked eyes, each with the other. Louise sitting up in her bed and Bob standing like a penitent beside it, with his head bowed. Bob saw that silent tears were staining his mother's cheeks.

Then Louise slowly lifted the side of the duvet, "Come here Bob," she said. "You're a sweet man, I know your intentions were good, and I was wrong to get so angry. Come to bed, Bob. Hold me and love me, please."

Bob slipped into his mother's bed and took her in his arms, she was trembling. He smoothed her hair back and kissed her gently. "We don't have to do anything, mum. Perhaps, I could just hold you and we can sleep together."

In a shaky whisper Louise replied, "Perhaps it would be best if we did, but I think it's too late for that. You've made me think, and I know it's wrong, but I want you to make love to me. I want you in my bed every time your dad is in Rachel's. And I want you to ---, I want you to ---, Jesus Christ, Bob, I want you to fuck me all night. There, now please don't make me beg."

He kissed her again. At first she was too frightened to respond, as he held her and kissed her soft lips. Then she began to relax and enjoy his warm kisses, responding with her own. Bob, stroked Louise's back and shoulders as he held her, then he gently rolled her over until she was lying on her back.

Holding his breath and hoping that she wouldn't react badly, Bob ran his hand gently over her soft full breasts. He felt her nipples harden under his touch, this made him bolder, and he began to ease her nightdress up to her chin. Louise sat up again and removed it completely, lying down again on her back next to him.

Bob removed his boxers; they were now both naked and his cock was as hard as her nipples. He ran his hand down her belly and over her mound, she still had her legs close together, but as she felt his touch on her labia, she parted them and pulled her knees up a little. Bob's fingers now had full access to her moist pussy. He'd already forgotten that this was his mother, she was just a beautiful mature woman giving herself up for sexual fulfilment, he wasn't going to let her down or forgo his own gratification.

Sliding two fingers between her labia he encountered the wetness resulting from her strong arousal and he slowly began to finger fuck her. She moaned in pleasure as his fingers sought to arouse her further and his thumb began to rub her clitoris.

Her clutching fingers found his erect cock and closed tightly on him; she could feel the precum oozing onto his glans. Then she began to come, groaning every time his fingers pressed into her. She began to push back against his hand and then suddenly she cried out loudly. as her first orgasm rippled through her belly.

"Oh, my God." she cried, "Don't stop, please don't stop. Oh God, I'm coming." She was writhing and bucking her hips as each wave of extreme pleasure hit her, then she reached down and held his hand to stop him plunging his fingers inside her again. "Just let me get my breath back, darling," she whispered.

He kissed her and sucked on her nipples as they lay quietly for a minute or two. Then she turned to him and said, "Do me now, Bob. Be gentle, but please do me now."

Bob moved to position himself between Louise's now wide opened legs. Taking hold of his cock he started to rub his cockhead up and down her very wet labia. His cock was soon slick with her love juice and his own precum. He placed his cock between her lips and eased slowly forward until it popped inside, his cock was long and thick, but such was their arousal that he began slipping into her easily. He continued to slide in until he felt his cock push against something solid, he knew that he had reached her cervix, but by then he was all inside her.

He leaned forward to kiss her gently before he started to ease himself back out, and then back in again. He fucked her gently as she lay quietly under him with her eyes closed. What a feeling this was for both of them, this was the forbidden pleasure, son making love to mother, this was the cardinal sin of incest.

He thought he should have feelings of guilt, but he didn't. What he felt was elation. It didn't feel wrong, no it was exactly the opposite, it felt so right. He wanted it, she wanted it, and that was all that mattered.

He continued withdrawing and thrusting gently, but soon his need caused him to start to pump her willing pussy faster and harder. She gave in to her body's demands and began to reciprocate to his thrusts with thrusts of her own, pushing up with her hips to meet his cock's increasingly hard and fast plunges into her. She began moaning and writhing each time he pushed into her, she was past coherent thought, she was going to come soon, it had been a long time since she actually came with a cock inside her.

"Oh God, Bob, I'm going to come again, don't stop, don't stop. Come with me Bob. Ohhh, now, nowwwww!"

As she bucked and writhed underneath him Bob felt the rush of cum along his cock. With each thrust into her he spasmed as he released a spurt of hot semen deep inside, once, twice -- five times he shot his load against the opening of her cervix, before he collapsed spent, onto her supine body.

As he collected his senses, he saw that she had tears on her cheeks again. "Did, I hurt you mum," he asked, "I got carried away, it was so fantastic."

"No, love. You haven't hurt me, that was so wonderful. I had such feelings of love; I thought my heart would burst. These are tears of joy, darling. Joy that you've given me. If doing that has damned me, I wish I'd been damned before, again and again."

They kissed and held each other tightly. They fucked several more times during the night, and in the morning they felt no remorse.

They continued to sleep together all week and they enjoyed each other every night. He gave her many orgasms, with his fingers, his tongue and his cock. She sucked his cock, something she had never done with his father, and welcomed his hot but impotent cum deep in her vagina again and again, after all, they didn't need to use protection -- he couldn't make her pregnant. In their own eyes they were no longer mother and son, they were lovers.

At the end of the week when Rachel's fertile period was over, Jerry returned to his own home and to his wife. He was expecting her to give him a lot of grief about him preferring to sleep with Rachel rather than herself, but she didn't. She welcomed him back with loving arms. That night when they went to bed, she refused to accept his request that they waited a day or two before having sex, to give him a chance to recover from his efforts with Rachel. Instead, she took charge and fucked him to a standstill. She had several orgasms before he came and when he did, she told him to come in her pussy, rather than on her tummy as usual.

Louise told Jerry that he was going to have to fuck her every night that she wanted it, or she was going to stop him going to Rachel again. If she wasn't going to be satisfied, she would be calling off the whole plan to get Rachel pregnant.

Jerry did as he was told. It wasn't much of a hardship as he found that Louise entered into their lovemaking with the sort of energy and enjoyment that she hadn't done for a long time, and he found himself responding equally.

When Rachel's next fertile period came round without her having conceived, Jerry again went to spend a week trying to get his daughter-in-law pregnant. When he arrived at the house that evening Bob was packing his stuff ready for a week staying with his mother.

"How are you Bob," asked Jerry.

"Oh, I'm fine Dad," replied Bob, "I hope you're going to impregnate Rachel this time, only I think mum is getting a little anxious and thinks it's never going to happen."

"Well, I'm doing my best son," said Jerry, "We knew from the first time that it doesn't always happen quickly, no matter how hard you try."

"It does seem to be taking longer this time, though," said Bob, "But Rachel seems determined to carry on until it happens. I hope the pair of you aren't getting too exhausted. Perhaps you should both have a longer break."

"No, no, there's no need for that," said Jerry quickly, "We, don't want to miss any opportunity, that could just be the time it happens."

"Ok," said Bob, "That's what Rachel said as well, she seems very eager to keep going. Fingers crossed that it happens soon."

The two men shook hands and Bob left as his father took his stuff upstairs. He was eager to get sorted out so that he could get Rachel into bed early, he had been really looking forward to sinking into her juicy pussy again, they were both enjoying their sessions so much that he suspected that, like him, she hoped it would still take longer for her to fall pregnant and the plan be completed.

When Bob arrived at his parents' house, Louise was eagerly awaiting him. She was dressed and made up very attractively. She looked ten years younger than her usual look.

She'd telephoned Bob the previous day and told him to bring a decent suit, shirt and tie with him. The first thing she said after kissing him hello was, "Put your nice things on Bob, you're taking me out on a date."

"Oh, ok," said Bob, "Where are we going and why are we dressing up."

"We're going to the "Rendezvous Club" in town. I've reserved a table, we'll have dinner and drinks, then a dance or two before you bring me home and bed me. We're going to play out a little story that you've picked me up, and that you're going to seduce this reluctant, unworldly married woman, to have your evil way with her. I want the other patrons to think that you are some sort of gigolo about to have his way and ruin me. It'll be fun."

Thirty minutes later, they were in a cab on their way to the nightclub. They held hands in the back of the cab, already getting into character. As they alighted outside the club, Bob helped Louise out, and knowing that the driver was watching him, he fondled her backside as he helped her. When he paid the driver, the man looked him in the eye and said, "Don't take advantage of her son, it wouldn't be right." Before he drove away shaking his head.

In the club Bob and Louise were quickly shown to their table. When the waiter asked what they'd like to drink Bob asked for a bottle of champagne. The champagne arrived as they finished perusing the menu. The waiter poured two glasses of the sparkling wine and took their order for dinner.

As Bob raised his glass to toast his mother, other patrons nearby looked on wondering about the association between the attractive mature lady and the handsome, much younger man. Louise whispered to him, "See, they all think you are some sort of gigolo preying on an older woman, knowing that you intend to give me a good time in bed in return for me spending my ill-gotten wealth on you. By the way, what did that taxi driver say to you?"

"Oh, so you noticed then," he said. "Well, he told me not to take advantage of you, he didn't even consider that you might be taking advantage of me."

Louise chuckled, "Oh dear," she said, "What would he have said if he knew I was your mother, and that you're going to have your evil way with me later."

"I hate to think," said Bob with a grin, "I've never been keen on violence, especially when I'm on the receiving end."

"Never mind, dear," she retorted, "Whatever happened I would have made it up to you later." She kissed him gently on the lips for a few seconds, "Now our fellow diners are wondering if it's me that's the predator, it's fun, thanks for going along with my little bit of amusement. I really wanted to see what people around us might think, seeing us together, obviously a couple. Lots of them are watching us and trying not to let us see that they're watching."

Throughout their delicious dinner they alternated at taking the lead in playing at seducing the other, to the total bewilderment of the diners around them. Then, when they'd finished eating and the small combo started to play music for dancing, they took to the floor holding and touching each other like the lovers they'd become.

When Louise made a visit to the ladies' room, locked in a cubicle, she heard two women outside talking. One said to the other, "I don't know what she's got but she's got that dishy young man eating out of her hand." "Well," said the second woman, "Whatever it is I wish I had some of it, I could do with some attention from someone like him. Funny, though, I thought he was the one that had caught her, and he was going to bed her in order to get into her purse."

When Louise came out of the cubicle there was an embarrassed silence. She washed and dried her hands and as she was about to leave the room she said, "Actually, I'm babysitting him and I'm going to have to put him to bed as soon as I get him home. Oh, and just in case you're wondering, yes, I will have to rock him to sleep. In fact, I'm going to rock his world all night." Then, with a lascivious smile she walked out.

When she told Bob about her encounter he laughed. "I can't believe you're the same woman that just about bit my head off when I offered to sleep with you a few weeks ago."

"Well, you've fully corrupted me now. I wouldn't have thought then I could have so much fun." She said as she kissed him again. "Now, I'm ready for you to take me home and continue my sexual re-education."

Bob caught the waiter's eye and asked for the bill. The waiter produced a card reader and Bob paid, leaving a generous tip. He'd given them excellent service and Louise had enjoyed his manoeuvring in order to get a good view down her cleavage. "In case you're wondering," said Bob, "They are real, and they feel as good as they look." The waiter blushed deeply as he pulled Louise's chair out for her and wished them goodnight.

As they walked out to the waiting taxi Louise said, "That was cruel, the poor lad didn't know where to look."

"He didn't have any trouble knowing where to look earlier," said Bob with a chuckle.

On the way home in the taxi the lovers sat close together, holding each other and exchanging kisses. This time the driver ignored them; he'd seen it all a thousand times before.

On arrival and letting themselves into the quiet, dark house, they made their way straight to Louise's bedroom where just a soft light glowed by the bed. Bob took her in his arms and explored her warm lips again. As they made out sensually, he pushed the tip of his tongue into her mouth finding her own tongue eager to join together with him.

Her nimble fingers were undoing the buttons on his shirt and soon she slipped her hands inside and over his smooth skin, exploring all round with her fingertips.

Meanwhile, Bob had unhooked the zip on the back of Louise's dress and had begun to slide it down. When he had the zip below her hips, there was nothing to keep her dress up if she dropped her arms to her sides.

Louise brought her hands down from stroking Bob's chest and back, holding them by her side she let her dress slide off her arms, and down to pool on the floor at her feet. She stepped out of the small heap of fabric and her naked, full breasts, swung and wobbled a little as she moved. She hadn't worn a bra, her only lingerie was a skimpy pair of delicate lace panties and hold-up stockings.

Louise's hands moved to Bob's waist, undoing his belt buckle, unhooking his waistband, and lowering his zip. She slowly sank to her knees in front of him dragging his trouser and briefs down as she did so. His hardened cock sprang up as his briefs cleared it, and Louise lost no time in taking hold of him and bringing her lips to his glans.

She licked off the bead of pre-cum already forming on him, before sliding her lips down his cock, taking him as far into her mouth and throat as she could without gagging. She began to suck him gently as she moved her head back, then she caressed the underside of his rock hard member with her tongue as she pushed back onto him.

He had his hands resting lightly on the back of her head. She cupped his balls with one hand as she pulled onto him, with her other hand holding his backside. She'd never sucked him off before and he never expected her to, but the sensations from his mother's mouth and tongue were incredible and he knew her wouldn't last long if she kept doing what she was doing.

"Christ, mum," he croaked, "If you keep doing that I'm going to come in your mouth. I'd rather splash it against your cervix and fill you up."

Louise stopped sucking him and drew back. She smiled up at him as she said, "I've had your cum in me so many times these last couple of weeks, enough to fill every space in me. I've never let a man come in my mouth before, not even your dad, and I want to do it for you. I've looked it up on the internet and I want to be your cumslut." With that statement she took him back in her mouth and started to work him even harder.

Bob was shocked by what she'd said but couldn't deny that he wanted it. He wanted to unload into her mouth and see his cum lying on her tongue. As Louise continued her ministrations, he soon realised that his climax was imminent. "God, mum, I'm going to come in a minute," he gasped. Louise just sucked harder.

When he reached his climax and felt the first rush of cum up his cock, he automatically pushed deep into her. She'd anticipated his movement and had her fingers clasped tightly round him so he couldn't get too deep into her throat, the last thing she wanted to do was gag on him as he ejaculated.