The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob had been horny all evening. He'd enjoyed their charade in the restaurant and his cock had been hard almost all the time, he knew that he had leaked pre-cum into his briefs during the evening and his balls had been ready to follow up with the full load for ages. Now the moment had arrived, and he began to spurt cum into her willing mouth again and again, five times he spasmed and five jets of hot cum hit the back of Louise's throat and her tongue, as she continued to nod her head backwards and forwards.

When she had all his cum, she kept her lips tight around his cock as she slowly withdrew from him. As his glans came out of her lips tight embrace, he winced with the brief ecstatic pain he felt. Louise rocked back on her heels looking up at him lovingly. As he looked at her, she slowly opened her mouth and showed him the pool of grey/white cum lying on her tongue and filling her bottom jaw, then she closed her mouth and smiled as she made a swallowing motion. When she opened her mouth again there was no cum to be seen, she'd swallowed it all. Had any mother ever done more for her son than that, he thought.

Bob helped Louise to her feet and kissed her, wondering what he would taste on his mother's lips. It was slightly salty and earthy at the same time, not unpleasant. As he kissed her, he'd slipped the fingers of his right hand down inside the front of her panties. When his middle finger slipped between her labia, he realised she was so aroused she was almost dripping her love juice.

He moved her to the bed and sat her down on it. He removed his shirt and socks, then pushed her onto her back and removed her panties. Easing her legs wide apart he knelt in front of her and leaned in to kiss her pussy. As he made out with her pussy lips, he made certain to flick her hard little clitoris with the tip of his tongue before pushing it inside her vagina and tasting her viscous fluid.

Louise groaned, she wanted him inside her, but she was loving the things his tongue was doing. Each time he pushed into her she pushed back against him until his face was covered in her juice. As he continued to lick her clitoris and push his tongue deep into her vagina, he added two fingers to the assault, finger fucking her hard. Throwing her head back on the bed she cried out, "Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming, Oh God, -- I'm coming!!" The last words were spoken in a deep, loud moan.

When Louise's explosive orgasm had subsided, Bob told her to get onto the bed properly and lie with her head on the pillows so he could fuck her. She did as he asked, spreading her legs again so that he had easy access to her pussy.

Bob positioned himself on his knees. Leaning forward and supporting himself on his left hand he clasped his cock with his right and brought the head to bear on her slippery labia. Rubbing himself up and down on her lips, he watched as his head slipped easily inside. She was accustomed to his size now and entry was no problem.

He began to fuck her slowly, all the way in and almost all the way out again. The sounds of pleasure she was making sounded almost like purring. Well, she was going to get the cream again soon.

Bob, fucked his mother's delicious pussy steadily, delighting in the feeling of her vagina walls stretching open as his cock pushed between them, then loving the feeling as those same walls gripped him as he withdrew, eager to milk him of his cum. He didn't rush, there was no need for frantic pounding, they were both lost in the erotic sensations of a big cock sliding in and out of a tight, willing pussy.

After some minutes Louise said, "Harder now, please. I want to come again, make me come." Bob increased his pace pushing as deep as he could with each hard thrust. She began to pant in time with his thrusts as her climax built. Bob was able to keep his own climax at bay for the moment, but as Louise began to writhe and thrust her pussy up to meet his lunges, he knew it wouldn't be long before he would empty himself into her warmth.

A minute later Louise cried, "I'm going to come, darling. Yesss, I'm coming, come with me, come with me. Oh God, Yessss!" As she cried out in ecstasy, she raked her nails down Bob's shoulders and that was the moment he shot his load into her, pumping it in deep.

Exhausted, Bob collapsed onto her soft body, his cock still buried inside her, oozing the last of his cum into her as he started to soften. Rolling slowly off her, he whispered softly in her ear, "I love you mum, I'll always love you and I'll never forget these nights we've spent together."

"I love you too, darling," she replied, "But soon, when Rachel is pregnant, we'll have to stop. I'm sure that neither of us will ever forget these wonderful nights. Sharing our love and making wonderful memories. You'll have your lovely wife and your children to dote on and your dad and I will enjoy a quieter life watching you raise your family. I'll miss you in my bed, and I think you will miss me, we must just make the most of the days and nights that we have left together."

They kissed lovingly and slept the sleep of satisfied lovers.

During the next few nights, the couple made love many times, but they never reached the heights of passion that they'd had following their date at the club. At the end of Rachel's calculated fertile period Bob returned home, and Jerry returned to Louise, where he enjoyed her heightened libido.

Two weeks later Rachel knew she was pregnant. After telling her delighted husband, she insisted that Bob should phone his parents immediately with the good news.

Louise answered Bob's call and after hearing the news she congratulated them, but she seemed a little quiet to Bob's way of thinking. "Is everything all right, mum?" asked Bob, "You sound a bit down."

"No, I'm not down, love." she said, "But we have some news for you as well, you see I'm also pregnant and I'm pretty sure that I'm carrying your baby."

Bob went cold inside. "Oh my God, how can that be, my sperm is sterile."

"If you think back," said Louise, "The doctor at the clinic said there was only a chance in a million that you could father a child. Well, I'm pretty sure that you hit the jackpot and your one in a million chance came up."

"What are we going to do?" asked Bob.

"We're not going to do anything, love. Your dad's a bit shaken, but he believes that the baby is his and that he impregnated me during the weeks between the last sessions with Rachel. I'm going to have our baby, and if the dates don't quite work out, I'll convince your dad that it's due to my age. I don't actually think it will be a problem, I think you'd already got me pregnant before our last week together."

With Rachel now pregnant there was no need for Jerry to spend time with her, and therefore no reason that Bob should be spending time at his parents' home with Louise. Rachel and Jerry were apparently happy about the reversion to their normal married lives, although if they were honest, they would have admitted that they'd enjoyed their shared sexual activities.

Bob and Louise were happy and sad at the same time. They were happy that Rachel was now pregnant, and that Bob and Rachel's family would be complete, but were sad that it meant that their passionate lovemaking sessions had ended. Neither mother nor son had ever before enjoyed such sexual gratification as they'd enjoyed with each other. Actually, they both knew that they would take advantage of any opportunity that might come to continue their trysts, but they would have to take great care. Neither of them would want to hurt their partners by them finding out what had been happening during the past weeks, or what would no doubt happen in the future.

Both women carried their babies for the full term, which actually meant that Louise's daughter was born first, before Rachel's son. When Robert junior arrived his aunt Louisa was two weeks older than him. Everyone who saw the new arrivals remarked on how much Robert Junior looked like Bob, and how much little Louisa looked like Louise.

Would Bob and Louise continue to enjoy their incestuous lovemaking sessions as time went by? Who knows, that might be another story.