The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria lay on her back, wearing dark red lingerie I realised I hadn't actually seen before. "Where do you want me?" She asked, tantalizingly. "Oh, right there is perfect," I replied. I set the camera down on the bedside table, checking the angle of the video to ensure it filmed everything I wanted it to. When I was happy that it did, I moved over to the bed and lay on top of Maria, kissing her neck and slowly working my way down.

I pulled her panties to the side and pushed my tongue against her clit and began licking her with the same vigour she had been sucking my cock. She threw her head back and leaned up slightly, unclipping her bra and tossing it off the bed.

We've filmed ourselves many times since then. Unlike that first time, where I simply placed the camera on the bedside table, we've grown in confidence and filmed everything we could, from different positions to each other holding the phone for better angles.

Whenever me and Maria would film anything I'd love nothing more than to edit the video. Making shorter clips of particularly wild or sexy moments and take some screenshot pictures in great positions.

And this brings us back to my evening with Eddie. I'd been taking a trip down memory lane and looking at the video from our first filming session during the day, before I was meeting with Eddie. I smiled at the memory of the session and made a few clips and screenshots from the film.

Whenever I'd make these clips or pictures, I'd move everything to a secure folder on my phone, mainly so my daughter wouldn't stumble across them when playing with my phone.

I headed over to Eddie's house in the early evening, his wife, Sarah had left earlier, on a girl's night of her own.

The night started as it usually did, Eddie and I would crack some beers and generally shoot the shit. I'd actually met Eddie and Sarah through Maria. When they were all students, they worked in a bar together and remained friends since. I first met Eddie at the wedding of a mutual friend and it's fair to say we clicked straight away. We both had the same interests, and sarcastic sense of humour. He was slightly shorter than me, and I was in better shape and definitely the better looking. Quite early on I learned that although Sarah and Eddie had been together longer than Maria and I, it could have been very different. After one too many beers one night, Eddie mentioned that he and Maria had apparently spent the night in a bed together one time after a drunken night out. He assured me nothing happened but admitted he was really tempted to make a move all night. Soon after that he started dating Sarah and that was that. I could always tell that there was a glint in his eye when he talked about Maria though. I'd raised this with Maria at the time, and although I was (unreasonably) a little annoyed, she laughed it off, saying she could barely even remember the night and for sure, nothing had happened.

Back to my evening with Eddie, and we were talking about a recent holiday Maria and I had been on. I said it was a beautiful place and we'd got some good photos. "Never mind that, any bikini pics?" Eddie semi joked, although we both knew he'd love to see Maria in any state of undress.

"You know what, you might actually get lucky," I said, "there could be a few in there." I unlocked my phone and chucked it to him "knock yourself out," I said. I smiled to myself as I turned to go to the bathroom. I couldn't really explain it, but the thought of him looking at Maria in her bikini, maybe even zooming in trying to get a better look, just did something to me. It felt exciting. I wanted him to want her and to wish he could see more. Little did I know, that was about to happen.

"OH MY GOD" I heard as I zipped up my fly and flushed the toilet. I walked back in the room and the look on Eddie's face was hard to describe. It was half shock, half pure joy. "Shit dude," he said as I came in. "I'm really not sure you wanted me to see this!"

My mind was racing and my heart was beating really fast. What could he have seen? Everything was in the secure folder which he couldn't possibly have guessed the code for. Surely he wasn't get this excited over a few bikini pictures? Then it hit me. My stomach dropped. The screenshots from the video earlier in the day. Had I moved them all into the secure folder?

As if somehow reading my mind and, to answer the question, Eddie slowly turned the phone around. There it was. A screenshot of Maria, her back arched, head thrust back, eyes closed, mouth wide open clearly in the throes of an orgasm. Her tits looked incredible, thrust out, her nipples decidedly hard. At the bottom of the picture you could just make out my head between her legs, pulling her dark red panties to the side.

"Oh... shit" was all I could muster. Eddie was animated. "I know I'm out of line here, and tell me to shut up, but you are one lucky bastard. I always knew Maria had a body under there but my God."

I was shocked how brazen he was being about the whole thing. But there was no doubt about it, rather than being annoyed by my friend speaking like this about my wife, I was, well, turned on. It couldn't really comprehend it, but there was no denying it. "I take it you like?" I managed. "Again," he said, "I'm a bit worried about crossing a line here and coming over a bit strong. But yes, those tits are amazing. As if you get to fuck her all the time."

"Can I ask you a question?" I said. "Dude, after this you can ask me anything you like" Eddie replied, with a slight laugh. "Have you ever thought about Maria. Like, thought about her, in that way." You could see Eddie was considering this carefully. "Fuck it" he said, making his mind up about how to respond. "I have yeah, a fair few times. And I'll be doing it a few times tonight after seeing this!"

Again, the thought of him jerking off to the sight of Maria's tits should have annoyed me, I'm pretty sure. That would be the normal reaction wouldn't it? But I was intrigued. Whatever I should have felt, the reality was that I really wanted him to cum, thinking about my wife.

------

A few weeks passed and me and Eddie didn't really mention what had happened. I wanted to explore it further with him but thought I best not push it. I tried to put the whole thing to the back of my mind, and not really think about it.

One Friday evening after a tough week at work my phone pinged. "Who's that, it's quite late?" Maria asked. I looked at my phone, "oh it's just Eddie" I said.

I read the text: "Hope you don't think bad of me, and just tell me to forget it if you want... but... I can't help thinking about that picture..."

My mouth went dry. I felt exactly the same as I had done as I had done when he'd first discovered the picture.

"He just wants to know when we can all have a catch up," I said to Maria. I texted him back.

"Ha, don't worry about it. Liked it that much?"

A slight wait, my phone pinged again.

"It was awesome. Wait, you're not annoyed???"

I replied "No dude, not at all."

Then almost as soon as I'd sent this, he replied "well if that's the case, any chance of seeing it again, or something else?"

"You're going to have to put that phone on silent!" Maria said throwing a cushion at me. I jumped, almost forgetting she was in the room. I duly switched it to silent mode.

I typed quickly "Ha, cheeky! But you don't ask, you don't get I suppose."

I moved positon slightly so that Maria couldn't see my phone, and quickly scanned through my secure folder. I picked out a favourite of my screenshots. This one was from the same angle, but was of Maria on all fours. I wasn't in the shot, I asked to her to fuck her from behind, and she'd duly got into position, waiting for me to ease into her. The side view of her toned legs and ass was mesmerising, as were her breasts, hanging down. Before I could change my mind, I moved the picture from the folder and forwarded it to him. There was an agonising wait, my heart was beating out of my chest.

The reply came:

"Holy. Shit."

Quickly followed by "I knew she had great tits, but that ass. Wow. What is this from? Is it a screenshot of a video? Dude, I need to see that."

"Haha. Maybe one day." I texted back. No way I'm sending though, that has to be in person."

"Deal!" Eddie replied almost immediately.

After a while, Maria went up to bed. "Night honey," I said. "I'll be up in a bit, just want to finish this film." I waited until I knew she'd headed up and I got my phone back out.

"Got to ask..." I texted Eddie. "Did you have fun with that picture earlier?"

I waited, but no reply came. Just as I was giving up and about to go to bed my phone lit up. "Yes dude. At the risk of oversharing, I came ridiculously hard looking at it. You're such a lucky guy."

I lay back on the couch, and reached down, surprised at how hard my dick was. I started thinking about Eddie looking at the pictures of Maria and jerking off, and slowly worked my dick. Then it wasn't him looking at the pictures, it was him looking at her. In my mind he was telling her to suck his dick, and she was doing it, reluctantly at first but then loving it. I imagined him saying "oh yeah that's it, I'm going to cum down your throat" and then, slightly unexpectedly, I came hard, all over my stomach. I shook my head in slight disbelief. "What the hell is going on with me?" I silently wondered.

-----

Eddie suggested plans for us to meet the following weekend. I had to laugh at how keen he was, and in the cold light of day, I was slightly regretting offering to show him a whole video.

As Saturday drew closer though, I was getting more and more excited at what I could show him. I'd been through the videos again, and made some edits and cuts that I thought worked well. A particular favourite was a video where I was holding the phone, with Maria riding me. She is facing me, moving up and down slowly, her fingers pulling at her nipples. Then she slows down, pauses, declares that she's going to cum and her orgasm hits her hard, shaking her whole body. She falls forward toward the camera, her tits shaking and jiggling in a full, close up view. I decided I'd show him a few more pictures and lead up to that video, if it felt right.

Saturday finally came and this time, Eddie came to our house. Maria was still there as he arrived, he was carrying a crate of beers. I felt my cock stiffen as he saw her. She was dressed up for a night out with the girls, her breasts beautifully shaped by a tight dress. I could see Eddie undressing her with his eyes and it really turned me on to know that he had seen pictures of what was underneath the dress. She even hugged him goodbye and I swear I could see a bulge in his pants after the embrace.

She gave me a kiss and said goodbye, telling us to be good.

"I'm guessing it's not inappropriate to say how hot she looks. Those tits in that dress!" Blurted out Eddie. "You ain't seen nothing yet," I winked and he laughed. "God I hope that's true," he said.

The rest of the evening was actually a little strange. I think we were both a bit nervous and were drinking quite quickly to make up for it. It just didn't feel like the time was right to get my phone out, and the night got later and later, and we were both drinking more and more. Eddie was staying over and even though we were both disappointed, I said goodnight and headed off to bed as the alcohol had just hit me a little too much.

Lying in bed, frustrated at how the night had gone, I clumsily reached for my phone. "That wasn't quite as planned, was it?" I texted. The reply was immediate "Ha, no. No pressure though dude, it's fine if you don't want to show me anything else."

I texted back "No, it isn't that. Can I say something weird? It kinda turns me on to send you this stuff." There was a slight delay, or at least a longer delay than I'd like "Really? That's interesting. Well it obviously turns me on to receive it!"

I immediately went straight to the video I was going to build up to and without thinking further, sent it. My heart was beating hard. There was a wait for a good five minutes before "Dude, that's the best thing I've ever seen. I can't believe she cums like that, so amazing."

"You should see how she sucks dick - or is that too far?" I asked. "I don't think anything is off limits now" Eddie quickly replied. I sent him another favourite video, Maria working my cock with her mouth. It's really close up, her full range of skills on display. The text came in.

"Fuuuck dude. That is incredible, she's filthy." Then there was a slight pause.

"Not gonna lie, I really wish that was my cock she was sucking, you're so lucky."

There was a pause. "Sorry, now I've gone to far."

I quickly replied. "No you haven't. Full disclosure, I have thought about that happening."

There was another slight pause "look we're both awake. Let's meet back downstairs."

It felt a little surreal but I put some clothes back on and headed back down to the living room. Eddie was sat on the couch. "Better than talking through phones isn't it?" I laughed and agreed.

"Look." He said, "I'm just gonna cut straight to this. You can punch me and chuck me out, or never speak to me again. But fuck it, we only have one life right? I want to fuck Maria. I always have done, but seeing that picture a while back has done something, and I can't turn it off." He paused slightly, "knowing she sucks dick like a Goddess and cums like a bucking bronco doesn't help much either," he added a little more quietly, like he was expecting me to react badly.

I didn't say anything, and he sensed he needed to push on with this. "Anyway. I think I've got a way it could happen. Me fucking her that is. But it doesn't work without your help so it would obviously have to be something you'd want. I very much doubt you'd want it to go that far though? Do you prefer just showing me pictures and videos? If so that's fine and I'm really sorry if you're pissed."

My head was spinning. I was shocked, confused but overwhelmingly I was intrigued. How on earth could we engineer a situation where he gets to fuck Maria, willingly of course. I paused. "Look I'm not agreeing to anything yet. But what the hell is this plan?"

He walked me through it. I was shocked at the level of detail he'd thought through. Clearly, this was something that wasn't just spur of the moment. He'd been concocting this since he'd first seen that picture. Or maybe that's not right. He'd wanted this for years, seeing the picture simply made it possible.

I thought about it. "If we do this. And I mean 'if', I'm really not sure- there'd be one absolute condition. You'd need to film the whole thing. All of it. And send the video to me straight away."

"Absolutely," Eddie replied.

------

I awoke with a start, and a sore head. The conversation of the night before was a blur. Was it a dream? I staggered out of bed and made my way downstairs. Eddie was sat on the couch with a coffee, looking far fresher than I felt. "He finally wakes! Coffee?" He asked, a little too cheerily for how I felt.

"Yes please," I croaked. "I'll get it though, you're in my house. Pretty sure you can't fuck my wife and make the coffee." Eddie looked a little shocked but then his expression eased. "I was worried you wouldn't remember" he said. "So you are serious about all this?" I said. "Deadly," he replied.

I looked at him "look, even if it works, which from what I remember from the plan, is a long shot, it'll change everything. It'll blow up the friendship completely. And God forbid Sarah finds out." "She wouldn't," Eddie cut me off.

"You don't know that," I said. "You don't know how any of this will pan out. It could backfire massively."

Eddie had stood up but he sat back down as if trying not to be over eager. "It's true, I guess it could. There's an element of risk to it and it will definitely change things. But in my head it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I never thought in a million years it could happen and never thought in a billion years that you would be up for it. I love Sarah and our life, but this is a one night only thing, and a risk worth taking."

"I guess," I sighed. "Look I need to think about it, I'll let you know. Just remember my end of the deal."

"I'd film every second, Scout's honor," Eddie said, doing a quick salute.

Right at that point, Maria came in, looking slightly worse for wear. "You look how I feel" she said, leaning in to give me a kiss. "What did you boys get up to last night?"

"Oh we just watched some videos," Eddie said, not concealing a smirk.

"Sounds good" she said. "Right, I desperarely need a shower." And with that she went upstairs.

Eddie left shortly after. "Just think about it, please," he said, turning and closing the door.

------

I wrestled with the thought of enacting Eddie's plan for days. Like a pendulum I'd swing from one extreme to the other. At one point I was convinced I'd tell him no, and found peace in that decision, only for nagging doubts to start creeping in.

Eventually my overriding thought was that I'm never going to have another opportunity to play out a fantasy like this. It would strictly be a one off, a once in a lifetime thing. I knew the consequences could be huge but I had to take the chance. With a slightly trembling hand I texted Eddie, "OK we're on. Be ready for 7pm tomorrow as planned." Eddie immediately texted back "Amazing! Any ground rules by the way? Anything you don't want us to do?"

This question took me by surprise a little, for all the planning we had done, we hadn't actually discussed this part. I thought if there was anything in particular I'd like to see and whilst a few things came to mind, I thought it better to just let it play out.

"Nothing off limits, so long as she is willing of course. The only rule is that it has to be filmed, and sent to me immediately. And you owe me one."

"I owe you more than one," came the reply.

"I'll start the plan tomorrow. Text Maria with the details at 6pm."

"Good luck" replied Eddie.

With that I put my phone away. I couldn't tell if the nausea I was feeling was nerves, excitement, regret or a combination of all three. I headed to bed, trying to get some sleep, which proved impossible.

‐------

The next morning came, and started out as any other Saturday. I took our daughter, Millie to gymnastics class and then took her to her grandma's house after, where she'd be staying for the weekend.

It was quite a long drive and so I didn't get home until after lunch. It was time to start the plan as agreed. I felt sick. I came into the house where I found Maria sitting at the kitchen table. "Hey," she called out jovially, no idea about the direction the day was about to take. "Hey," I replied softly. She looked at me. "Are you OK? You're white as a sheet and you've been acting strangely for days." This was it. "We need to talk." I said.

Instantly this was like an alarm going off to Maria. "What is it, is Millie OK?" "She's fine," I quickly replied, "it's nothing like that."

"Then what is it? Come on Cole you're freaking me out here."

"It's Eddie." I said. "Eddie?" She repeated, and her tension seemed to ease a little. "What has he done? Are him and Sarah OK?"

"You remember I went over there a few weeks back? We hung out as we usually do. Anyway, I must have had too many beers and I passed out on the couch. My phone was in my hand, open. He must have quickly taken it, so he didn't need to use the passcode to get in to it." I paused. Maria was looking at me, clearly confused as to where this was going. "He's gone through my photos. Maria, he's seen everything. All of our videos and pictures. You know, those videos."

Maria looked stunned. She leaned back in her chair, her hand over her mouth. "Everything?" She managed, her voice barely above a whisper. "Yes, all of it." I let her take this in. Then continued. "And it gets worse."