The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How on earth can this get any worse?!" Maria snapped. "That pervert will have had a hell of a night watching us. Oh God, the things he will have seen."

"It won't just be that one night." I interjected. He didn't just watch them all on my phone. He sent them all to his mobile."

I let this latest development sink in. "Oh my God, so he watches them any time he likes? Get him to delete them! He's sick!"

"You don't think I've tried?" I protested. "Look, I'm so sorry about all this but I've got say, it still gets worse. A lot worse."

Maria looked like she was seething. "Oh get it all out, what the hell is going on Cole?"

"He's always had a thing for you, did you know? These videos have sent him over the edge. Maria, he wants to see you, just the two of you. Sorry, he doesn't want to see you, he wants to have sex with you. If you don't do it, he's said he'll post the videos online. They'll be all over social media, our friends and family will see them before we can get them down, if we can get them down at all. He's even talked about sending them to your work, if he doesn't get what he wants."

Maria looked incredulous. "What the hell, no fucking way," she almost laughed but clearly, nothing was funny. "Absoutely no chance. I'll call the police, I'll tell Sarah. It's ridiculous. He's going to get in real trouble for this Cole."

"You don't think he's thought about that? He says everything has already been moved from his personal devices. If there's any nonsense like telling Sarah he'll send the videos from those devices, which can't be traced. But anyway, I don't think you're thinking this through - even if we tell Sarah or report him, that doesn't stop these videos being out there. He's sending them to your work for God's sake Maria! Think about it. All of your colleague's email addresses are online and available to him. You're a partner in a law firm, you think it's bad that Eddie has seen these, how much worse will it be if everyone at your work has seen everything? None of that will change just by getting him into trouble."

Maria jumped up, the speed of movement shocked me and she threw the glass in front of her across the room. It shattered loudly against the wall and Maria burst into tears. "He can't do this, he just can't." She shook her head and turned on me. "How could you be so fucking careless?" I obviously didn't have an answer for that, I just repeated that I was sorry again.

She sat back, deflated. It was like all the fight had drained out of her. "What does he want again?" For the first time I thought there might actually be a chance of this happening. I laid it all out. "He's booked a hotel room, he's there now. He'll send you the room number and he wants you to go there this evening. He wants you two to fuck, and he wants to film it all."

"No fucking way!" cried Maria. "Why on earth would I let him film it?! That's what's got us into this mess."

"It's a dealbreaker," I said. "He says that if he can film the two of you, he'll delete everything he has of us. He won't need them as he's got his own version, I guess. He says that way we'll know he won't need to do anything like this again and that we can be sure he'll never release the video of the two of you, as that would implicate him and he'd face all of the consequences same as us."

"I just can't believe this. How are you OK with any of it?" "I'm not," I lied. "But what option do we have? He could ruin our lives. If these videos spread and stayed out there, how would we explain that to Millie when she's older? We've got no choice."

This seemed to hit a chord with Maria. She looked completely resigned to her fate. "I can't believe it's tonight," she said. "Surely it's better to just get it over with?" I said, but it didn't provide any comfort.

The hours passed, quicker than I thought they would. I had thought the day would have been spent with Maria distressed but she had a more steely look about her. She spent quite a long time getting ready, doing her hair and her make-up in her robe.

She slipped into a dress I'd bought her for her birthday, a tight satin dress that she looked amazing in. I was shocked to see she wasn't wearing a bra, or panties. I looked at her quizzically "you look incredible. I'm surprised you've gone for such a sexy look."

She looked angrily at me "I'm getting this over with as fast as possible."

With that she turned to the door. And we are back where this story begins.

------

As soon as she left I texted Eddie. "She's on her way."

Presumably he would text her the hotel details. All I could do now was wait. It was the strangest feeling, knowing my wife was heading out, looking spectacular to fuck a friend of ours that had lusted after her for years. I prayed that he held up his end of the bargain. If he didn't film it and send it to me, this was all for nothing so far as I was concerned.

I waited. And waited. The minutes seemed like hours and I'd check the clock regularly, only to be disappointed that only a few minutes had passed. I tried to watch TV and do various other things to distract me, but nothing worked. I ended up just pacing up and down, constantly checking my phone for messages.

After around three hours (which felt like days) there was a message. It was from Eddie, with a file attached.

------

I knew if Eddie had sent the video as soon as Maria left, I'd only have an hour or so to watch it before she got back. I wasn't sure where to go to watch it, my heart was beating out of my chest. I settled on our bed, lay back and opened my phone. The video was just over 30 minutes long. I pressed it to open with a surge of excitement, my cock was harder than I've ever felt it.

The video started. It was of the hotel door, from the inside. I realised Maria must have just knocked and so Eddie had turned his camera on. Wow, I thought, he really is filming everything.

The camera moved toward the door and Eddie's hand opened it. He then stepped back to resume his original positon and shouted for Maria to come in, as the door was open.

She walked in, and looked beautiful. She stopped just inside the room as she saw him holding up the phone. "Christ, you're filming already?" She said. "Well I'm glad, because I want it on record that you're a prick and a pervert."

Eddie seemingly ignored this and I heard his voice from behind the camera. "That dress is amazing. But take it off."

Maria looked straight at the camera but didn't move. I wondered if she might just walk out there and then. But she didn't. She slowly pushed the straps of her dress, first over one shoulder, and then the other. It fell from her body with speed, and as it hit the floor, she slowly stepped out of it and kicked it to the side.

She stood there, completely naked but for her high heels. Eddie had started the video sounding so confident but clearly, the total lack of underwear had thrown him slightly. "Holy shit" he mumbled and the camera shook slightly. "Is this what you wanted?" Maria said, with an even tone. I couldn't believe how in control and confident she was, it turned me on massively.

"Spin around, slowly," Eddie instructed. "I want to look at you." Maria did as she was told, turning her head to look back at him whilst he was checking out her ass. She turned round to face him. The camera wobbled and noises like a belt buckle being taken off could be heard. Maria took a noticeable intake of breath. Eddie was clearly getting his cock out.

"Suck me," he said. "Like I've seen you suck Cole." I thought Maria might hesitate here but she didn't. She walked toward Eddie and got on her knees. The camera moved down so the main focus was Eddie's cock and Maria's head. I was slightly surprised by Eddie's dick. He isn't a big guy but his cock was slightly larger than average. Not a monster by any means, but well over 6 inches and thick. Maria hesitated slightly but wasted no more time and took him in her mouth. She kept one hand at the base of his dick and sucked him, quite quickly. He asked her to slow down but she was having none of it, and was going faster and faster, perhaps she was trying to get him to cum as quickly as possible. She moved her hand away and placed both hands around his waist to take more of him in her mouth. She couldn't quite get to the base of his dick, as she does with me. The noise of his cock hitting the back of her throat was sending me over the edge and I stared, eyes wide as he started thrusting his hips a little and basically face fucking my wife.

A little unexpectedly, he pulled back and out of her mouth, which caught her by surprise. "I'm not ready to cum yet," he said, almost by way of apologetic explanation for the sudden movement.

The picture went wild and I realised the phone was being moved. He placed it on the bedside table, the bed was in full view. He told her to lie on her back. He came into full view then also, lying on top of her. His mouth went straight for her tits, licking and sucking her nipples. Maria looked like she was trying to stay straight faced but for the first time, she was struggling with how aroused she was. Her head went back slightly, "ah yes, the nipples," commented Eddie, "you like that don't you?" He sucked one nipple harder, while he tweaked the other and Maria let out an audible gasp. Eddie stayed there for a little longer but then, with a sudden movement, dived between her legs. I quickly realised he was replicating the first photo he had seen. "God you taste good," I thought I made out, although it was hard to tell as he had a mouth full of pussy.

Maria was really struggling to stay composed now. As he started licking her, her hands had been balled up into fists. But as it continued, she relaxed. Soon, and I couldn't quite believe it, her hands moved up to her tits. She started stoking them slowly, her eyes closed. Eddie noticed this movement and redoubled his efforts. I wondered if he was going to make her cum there and then.

But she didn't and again, fairly suddenly Eddie got up to his knees, stroking his cock which somehow looked even harder. He held her hips, "turn over, on all fours," he instructed.

Maria did as she was asked and Eddie wasted no time. He eased into her. "God, you're wet" he gasped. He started slowly at first but then picked up speed. He had hold of her hips and was fucking her, hard. The side view was incredible, her large tits were slamming back and forth, her expression one of pained delight, "oh God," she cried as he was slamming into her ass, harder and harder. I was convinced he would cum soon but he slowed down and slowly pulled his dick out, and you could see it glistening, covered in Maria's wet pussy juices.

He reached over and grabbed the phone. He held it in his hand this time and resumed his position. He had one hand holding her hips and the other holding the phone. He focused on his dick sliding in and out of her, much more slowly than before. You could see how it stretched her pussy and I knew how tight it must have felt. This slower rhythm seemed to be doing more for Maria as the noises she was making were longer and louder. This continued for a while, then Eddie's hand moved from her hip to her butt cheek. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and slowly started moving his thumb up and down over the top of her asshole. I had no idea how she'd react to this but I quickly got my answer. Her body finally betrayed her and she started to orgasm, bucking wildly against Eddie's dick. She pushed back into him so he completely filled her up. After a few seconds, Eddie pulled out and turned Maria over. She was lying on her back again, facing up to him, her body still twitching from the orgasm, her tits jiggling uncontrollably. Eddie took his dick in his hand and after one or two strokes, he exploded over her.

He came so hard that despite being a fair distance away, his first load hit her chin, and she reacted, clearly shocked but still cumming herself. His next few loads were equally forceful and they covered her tits and her stomach. I couldn't believe how much cum had covered her.

The video lingered for a while, then spun again, then stopped.

I was in shock, not really sure how I was feeling. I was obviously hugely turned on but it felt like there was too much to process all at once.

I moved the video to my secure folder and desperately tried to calm down. Maria would be back any minute and the last thing she would expect to see was me with a raging hard-on.

Sure enough, the front door went, and I headed downstairs. I didn't know what to say, so I just ran up and hugged her.

"It's done. It's over," she said.

I wasn't quite so sure.