The Plan Pt. 02

Story Info
The capture is complete, the preparations begin.
3.3k words
4.44
10.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuncanMc
DuncanMc
21 Followers

Please note, I have no medical training. Anything in this story is pure fantasy, and any semblence to actual medical 'stuff' is based on a miniscule amount of research on-line. Do not try this at home folks!

THE PLAN - PART 2

Chapter 1 - Preparations

The project room had taken years of planning.  Not only was it highly secure, with a single point of entry, but the  strengthened windows were high up on the walls with no way to be opened.  It was a large clean room with an area at one end that looked like a hotel room, open plan, bed, sitting area, sink, toilet and shower. Another section looked like a well stocked gym with a variety of exercise machines as well as a complete section of weights.  They had ummed and ahhed over the weights, knowing they could be used as weapons but decided that so long as the pain training worked they would be able to control the subject.  Finally, a large desk and chair were against one of the walls.

Lucy looked down at her prototype as he lay securely restrained on the table. His arms were straight but angled slightly from his upper body whilst his legs were spread apart approximately two feet at the ankles.  Soft but very strong leather restraints were attached to his wrists, elbows, ankles and knees. A leather choker with a metallic insert front and center was around his neck ensuring his head remained unmovable. Finally a chest strap meant that there would be no movement except fingers and toes once the drug wore off. She looked at her watch. 

"I imagine you'll be able to start talking soon, so this will be your chance to ask all your questions. I'll do my best to answer them.  As a very successful retired business man, I think you'll be impressed with our plan!  Now just one last thing to do before we get to the question and answer session..."

And with that she picked up a pair of seamstress's scissors and began cutting Alex's clothing from his body. It excited her as she unwrapped this man, a gift to herself, and couldn't help herself grinning when, with him fully naked, she stood back to see what she had to work with.  

Despite being 52 years old, Alex had kept himself in excellent shape.  An avid athlete, he trained religiously, although he had long since quit playing competitive sport.  Nevertheless the upshot was that Lucy was delighted with what she observed. Suddenly her quiet reflection was shattered.

" What are you doing to me!" The shouted question caused her to jump. Regaining her composure, she walked around to the top of the bed and looked down into his eyes.

"There you are!"....looking at her watch.... "Right on time. Please try not to exert yourself.  Your good health is extremely important to us.  Take a few deep breaths, compose yourself and talk to me."

Alex was finding it difficult not to panic. His breathing was labored and he was shaking with fear. "Please, let me go...I promise I'll tell nobody of your little joke".

"Oh, it's not a joke", she replied, somewhat put out by his statement. "We are going to turn you into an Adonis.  In fact, you will be our first.  The gentleman in the movie was a paid volunteer.  He helped us develop the entire training system.  You'll be our initial, umm, non-cooperative specimen.  But don't worry, this course is so intense that the time'll whizz by, and we believe that about two months in you'll actually begin to become addicted to what will become you entire life. Every day you'll spend exercising and being a sexual plaything. What man wouldn't want that?!"

"This is abduction and assault, punishable by lengthy prison sentences. You will be caught and I will give evidence. So just let me go!"

Losing patience, Lucy decided to just get on with the proceedings. "I'm going to need you fully erect for initial measurements so excuse me one moment." Slipping on latex gloves,  she reached under the table and produced a mini Hitachi magic wand.  With her left hand she grasped his limp penis and pulled the foreskin back, exposing the glans. With a gentleness he wasn't expecting, the doctor pressed the wand to the underside of his cock and simultaneously bent down to flick the urethral slit with her tongue. The sensations were exquisite and immediately, despite his predicament, Alex's shaft began to swell.  As he grew, so it was easier for her to tongue-fuck his opening, whilst the vibrations only encouraged his member to become fully turgid. She gave his now impressive erection a squeeze as if it were a piece of fruit she was examining at the market.  

"Well that wasn't too bad was it?" she said. Opening a drawer in the table she retrieved a measuring tape. "Length is 7", girth is 5 and a half.  That's very satisfactory. But of course, at the end of this program it'll be at least 9 by 6."  She went over to a laptop and typed the numbers in.  "Next we need to measure your ejaculate volume".  She grabbed a sample cup from the equipment drawer and placed it alongside his pelvis. "I think you'll really enjoy this part"... and with that she reapplied the wand and her tongue.  This time she held the wand on the upper frontal part of his bulbous glans whilst she flicked steadily up and down on the frenulum.  The resultant pleasure had the required effect and within three minutes, and much to Alex's surprise, he found himself fast approaching orgasm.  The doctor put the vibrator down, picked up the plastic sample cup and at the same time began bobbing her head up and down, taking about half of his shaft into her mouth effortlessly. She began to make lusty animal like noises.  At exactly the right moment Lucy pulled his penis clear and placed the cup to catch his sticky white cum.  She counted the spasms out loud as Alex groaned in pleasure. "6 spasms! Not bad but we'll have 10-12 by the time you're fully operational!"  She smiled at him.  "I think we are going to get along famously", and with that the doctor pulled what looked like a remote control from the drawer. It was different to the one in the video. 

"Ok.  Listen, I'm not looking forward to this part, but we have to get it out the way.."

Alex interrupted.  

"Why do you keep saying 'we'?" It's you Lucy. Your plan. Your mad idea. Your decision to abduct me. How on earth do you think you'll get away with this. Once my friends can't contact me or my bills don't get paid the police will start looking for me. And the last time I was seen was with you at dinner".  He noticed that he was now able to clench and unclench his fingers and toes as functionality returned. 

"Oh, I should have explained. Maya took Ken in my car back to the restaurant. He was wearing the jacket you left on the kitchen stool.  It's obviously dark right now. Security cameras will record you returning to your car after I dropped you off. We then left in separate directions. Ken is taking your car back to your apartment complex. He will enter your unit and I'm pretty sure he will be able to pack enough clothes to look like you are leaving on an extended trip. That's what I'll tell anybody who enquires. We also have your phone...". She held it up like a prize. "I have no doubt that after our next, sadly necessary stage in this process we will have all the passwords required to pay your bills and text or email your friends. Heck, we can even keep your social media up to date with your adventures!"

The plan was well thought out. She went on to explain in minute detail how Alex would not be missed at all.  Finally she said, "One more thing, in keeping with the formality of this program I'm going to have to insist you call me 'Doctor'.  Let's get this unpleasant part over with".

And with that she pressed a button on the remote. Small speakers built into the neck collar emitted a just-audible tone. Alex felt a prickle against the skin under the collar. "That is setting one. Think of it as a warning." She pressed again and this time there was a double beep.  After approximately five seconds Alex was shocked by the collar.  

"Stop please!"

But the Doctor continued.

"The delay between the sound and sensation is to allow you to adopt the 'Display' position, which obviously you cannot right now. The purpose of this exercise is to establish a Pavlov's Dog reaction in you to the sound. In human behavioral control, learning is much quicker when pain is involved, so, umm, bear with me."

Three tones elicited a screech from him, four a scream, and five caused a blood curdling yell. Each shock lasted longer, dependent on which number was selected.  She then started again at step one, moving through each level until she reached five. He tried to thrash around but was held totally secure. For the next hour Lucy patiently stepped through the pain lesson again and again until he was too exhausted to be able to respond anymore. She lent over him. 

I'm truly sorry we had to do this. One final test.  Oh,and by the way, the control goes to ten."  

She pressed the button and after the five second wait the shock jolted Alex into unconsciousness.  Moving to the laptop she rapidly entered data from her experiment. 

Chapter 2 - Body modification 

Maya and Ken reappeared a short while later. They had carried out the deception part of the plan without any hiccups.  Lucy explained that the pain training was complete, and a total success. Hearing a groan from their captive she turned to address him.  

"You're back in the land of the living!  Welcome! Well done. Unfortunately we have to put you to sleep again, but this time it's to actually save you from pain and discomfort. Try not to worry, when you wake up you'll feel like a new man!"  

She winked at him before setting up a drip in his right arm. Maya busied herself as she inserted a catheter. Alex hadn't relieved himself since the restaurant so it was an important part of the next stage. As Lucy added the drug cocktail into the saline solution she whispered in his ear... "You're going to be resting in twilight sedation for quite some time. Sleep well dear".

His eyelids grew heavy and finally closed. Maya attached the necessary vitals monitoring equipment. Once they knew he was under heavy sedation the assistant opened a box full of a variety of instruments.  

"So tongue and ear studs, nipples barbells and frenulum ring, correct Boss?".

Lucy nodded in agreement.

"And after that you can start on the hair removal".

Chapter 3 - The Explanation

When Alex finally awoke he found himself reclining almost naked, in a comfortable, large, easy chair.  His wrists and ankles were encircled by hefty looking devices, although they were light enough to be barely perceptible physically, and the collar was still around his neck.. There were no restraints in sight.  Groggily he looked around at the room.  The table he had been restrained upon was gone.  The entire room now consisted of the living accommodation, an office like set-up and the gym area.  Strangely, there weren't any mirrors anywhere. The walls were covered in large flat screen tvs which were playing nature scenes in 4k.  The lighting was more subdued.  The area would haven been a very pleasant place if it wasn't his prison. 

He looked down at his body and saw the piercings. He felt the stud in his tongue and noted his body was smooth.  Not a hair remained. He ran his hand over his head. Totally bald. He groaned. Reaching up to the neck collar, he felt for a buckle. There appeared to be no release, as though it had been welded in place. 

Lucy was sitting at a desk, glasses perched on her nose, looking intently at a laptop.  She looked up as she heard him.  Picking up the remote control, she stood up and walked over to him.  

How are you feeling?"

"Tired. How long have I been out? Why on earth have you done this?  Why the piercings and why did you remove my hair?  Surely it'll grow back?

"It won't. Gone forever. Looks much better. So this will take a little explaining, but I'll do my best.  You've been in twilight sedation for 7 days. It allowed us to treat your piercings and help the healing occur quicker than normal. Now then, to answer your 'why' question. Women have been evolving.  Fifty years ago a 50 year old woman was well and truly moving into her latter years.  Her body was declining, she acted and behaved like an old person.  Her sex drive was gone, she was wracked by hot flashes as menopause took control.  She dressed like an old lady and she behaved like an old lady.  She was likely still married to her first husband and she was resigned to live her life with little or no excitement.  Fast forward to today.  Advances in medicine mean that a 50 year old can take hormones that make her feel like she did in her thirties.  She exercises, keeps herself in great shape, wants sex, is probably divorced, is likely receiving alimony, has disposable income but does not want to ever remarry and certainly has had enough of men to last a life time.  The key, of course, is she still wants sex.  She's horny.  She's watching porn, just like the men.   

We've done years of research.  What is lacking is porn for women.  And i don't mean soft porn with soft lenses and gentle love making.  Women want men making women the priority.  So much porn is men banging away at models, often gang bangs, no finesse, male ejaculation, no satisfaction for the female.  Anyway, from that research we realized that with this new breed of sexually active, easily aroused older female, there was a market for something that could satisfy their hunger without a commitment to an emotional relationship.  A large proportion of them have significant financial clout.  So we came up with the idea of the sex butler.  But we couldn't use younger men.  Too many ties. What we needed were men just like you.  In their fifties, divorced or single, retired, financially independent, ideally childless, good looking and already fit.  A person that could be explained away by our client if she felt the need to do so.  So here we are, with you Alex.  Our prototype.  We are going to prepare you like a model home, with every possible custom accessory.  And then we will market you to rich, lonely, horny older women.  The price is staggering.  They can afford pretty much anything we demand because they realize they only have one life.  They've spent so much of theirs putting others first so now..."

Alex went to standup. Lucy stepped back and held up the remote, pressing the button.  The audio sounded and immediately he froze. "Just relax.  Stay comfortable.  Great to see the pain training was effective. I don't want to use it but as you'll recall, I managed to hurt you for an hour.  I won't hesitate if I think I am in danger."  He slumped back.  

"So back to the explanation.  Why the body mods?  Most men at your age have receding hair.  What they take ages to realize is that it would look so much better if they just got rid of it.  Just think of all the male sex symbols who took to shaving their scalp.

And  so to the piercings.  The tongue stud will be used to improve your cunnilingus skills.  By the time your training is over you will be expected to bring a woman to orgasm from cold with your tongue within 5 minutes. You'll also be able to edge her for as long as she orders it.  You will be a master at oral sex and the tongue stud helps. 

The nipples are unbelievably erogenous. A lot of men have no idea that theirs can be such a source of pleasure.  Whilst you were under we also inserted in you what are known as biologically identical testosterone replacement pellets.  We made a tiny incision and placed 15 of them into your right buttock.  That's officially an enormous overdose but we want your testosterone to be off the charts.  This will cause your nipples to be incredibly sensitive, among other things. To the point where prolonged titillation can cause ejaculation.  Hence the rings have inbuilt vibrators which will assist in keeping you constantly aroused. The pellets will keep you constantly horny, and with our programme you will be thinking about sex all the time. Of course, we need to keep you healthy so to balance your new hormonal level you will be taking supplements to counter the adverse effects.  The amazing thing about the pellets is that exercise has almost twice the effect on your muscles. You will morph into the model in our video.  

Finally I know the penis ring has you concerned. Like I said earlier, you are our model with all the bells and whistles.  So many women like shiny things. And they all love big hard cocks.  This is just a way to decorate their property.  And when used imaginatively during intercourse it can provide delightful stimulation to the clitoris."

Alex looked defeated. It seemed like she had thought of everything.

"How are you going to make my cock bigger Lucy?"

"It's 'Doctor' please.  Our relationship is a business one for now.  So....shortly we will be fitting you with a custom cock sock.  It is placed around the base of your penis once we get you erect.  Which won't be a problem as we found out earlier.  Plus your daily supplements include a healthy dose of sildenafil."..... he looked confused..... "Viagra.   We plan on keeping you erect and aroused for hours on end.  Right up to the medically agreed upon limit before permanent damage to the cells occurs.  What you'll feel is a squeezing that will be uncomfortable at first. It's like taking a balloon and forcing all the air into one end.  Except it's blood.  Which will cause the cells to stretch, thus enlarging the penis.  This will happen again and again.  You cock sock will be worn every day for at least 8 hours a day with breaks to allow a flaccid state and recovery. Each day this cycle will happen as much as nearly one thousand times. We estimate there will be something like two prolonged squeezes every minute, so over four months we expect to see substantial growth."

He looked at her skeptically.  

"And if you get your calculations wrong my penis will literally explode!?"

"Well....yes". She stifled a grin at the image. "But like I said, we have lots of research to back up our calculations and we will be monitoring everything from blood pressure to oxygenation, heart rate, temperature and thus arousal level.  As soon as pain begins to reduce arousal the system is designed to back off."

"And you don't see a huge problem with what you are doing?  That at some stage I will be free to escape and go to the authorities?

We have most certainly taken that problem into consideration.  Our belief is that by the time we finish with you, you will be addicted to your new life and, I know you'll find this hard to believe, you will be utterly in love with me".....he snorted with derision. "Now it's time for rest. Youve been out for seven days. It's been a long week for all of us."

And with that she left the room.  The door latches slid ominously into place and the lights and tvs all extinguished. Feeling totally exhausted, Alex closed his eyes.

DuncanMc
DuncanMc
21 Followers